Social Networking Rats

MacCoinneach

I know this is totally random, and I don't even know if anyone can give me any kind of answer... in the past week my MUM has had three friend requests from Tunisian men on Facebook?! She is not part of any group, doesn't like or engage with any Facebook page... literally nothing. So, how are they finding her?! She has been to Tunisia twice (once when she was 15, and earlier this year), but didn't even engage with anyone in any way that they could've possibly found her on FB...and besides that the friend requests are from people that are not from where we visited. Seriously how do they find people on FB?! I have a really bad feeling that someone has put her page on a dodgy Facebook group (one of the profiles likes pages about women pregnant by their sons...just as one sick example!!!!!!), since I reported said someone I have in mind to the police she can't do anything to me, so I figure she'd next like to attempt to ruin my life by attacking my mum - maybe a long shot and I can't seem to find anything as of yet, but my mum hasn't done anything wrong, it's not fair for her to be getting pestered by weird men. Any other ideas, ladies?! Or anyone who is an absolute genius with Facebook that can help me out?!

Reactions: ijs

MacCoinneach

I had 2 in one week as well and the same on skype
WHAT! How on earth do they find you?! I get if you or someone you know (Tunisian) has an open profile, or is a member of pages/groups, but my mum's is private and as are the profile's of the only two Tunisian's she knows. I do just hope it's random anyway...the one of them is a right sick b*stard *puke*

MacCoinneach

Answer to the question "why did you add me?"​
friends is pure relation between humain been

ExNorway

Block and make it impossible that friends of friends can find you. The conversations are of the most boring form of entertainment you will ever have when allergic to rats ...
" why will you not speak to me"
Followed by
!!!
And another question
" I am so worried for you because you don't speak with me"
Followed by
!!!
And so on ...
Blæhhh! Boring stuff.

marielux

I was a friend of Hmida Taieb (huge mistake), can't believe he had open facebook, but now know why... constant Tunisian idiots badgering me daily saying how beautiful I am and how they just want to be friends... give it 5 days and they are asking for gifts, what a joke!

Alien

I know this is totally random, and I don't even know if anyone can give me any kind of answer... in the past week my MUM has had three friend requests from Tunisian men on Facebook?! She is not part of any group, doesn't like or engage with any Facebook page... literally nothing. So, how are they finding her?! She has been to Tunisia twice (once when she was 15, and earlier this year), but didn't even engage with anyone in any way that they could've possibly found her on FB...and besides that the friend requests are from people that are not from where we visited. Seriously how do they find people on FB?! I have a really bad feeling that someone has put her page on a dodgy Facebook group (one of the profiles likes pages about women pregnant by their sons...just as one sick example!!!!!!), since I reported said someone I have in mind to the police she can't do anything to me, so I figure she'd next like to attempt to ruin my life by attacking my mum - maybe a long shot and I can't seem to find anything as of yet, but my mum hasn't done anything wrong, it's not fair for her to be getting pestered by weird men. Any other ideas, ladies?! Or anyone who is an absolute genius with Facebook that can help me out?!

I don't know how, but they can find us. When I came back from Tunisia I got 3 friend request from Tunisian men, and I got 2 from Moroccan guys. Next week I got also 2 from Egyptians. However I don't share anything publicly, only my friends knew that I was in Tunisia, and I'm also not member of any Tunisian groups....
I think they search for typical European female first names. and they send a friend request for every women whom they find, and who could be potential for their game. And if they are lucky, from many friend requests some women confirm them back. And the communication can start.... :( I usually immidiately block all of them....

MacCoinneach

I don't know how, but they can find us. When I came back from Tunisia I got 3 friend request from Tunisian men, and I got 2 from Moroccan guys. Next week I got also 2 from Egyptians. However I don't share anything publicly, only my friends knew that I was in Tunisia, and I'm also not member of any Tunisian groups....
I think they search for typical European female first names. and they send a friend request for every women whom they find, and who could be potential for their game. And if they are lucky, from many friend requests some women confirm them back. And the communication can start.... :( I usually immidiately block all of them....

I do find it odd they would just so happen to find someone who has been to Tunisia/some connection to Tunisia, but perhaps not. My mum has a really obscure name, so that wouldn't really work - unless they met someone of the same name and by chance found my mum, but the chances really are quite low. Weird. The one guy got really agitated and told me it's his right to have my mum as a friend XD idiots...

Reactions: ijs

Alien

I do find it odd they would just so happen to find someone who has been to Tunisia/some connection to Tunisia, but perhaps not. My mum has a really obscure name, so that wouldn't really work - unless they met someone of the same name and by chance found my mum, but the chances really are quite low. Weird. The one guy got really agitated and told me it's his right to have my mum as a friend XD idiots...

They only have to write some letter from the beginning of her name, and it drop many profiles, so it can drop her profile too.

ijs

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5458222847 chiheb ben madouri 1 month ago he asked me to marry him looool i deleted him from my list yesterday he again try to become friends but i blocked him now he has a new victem a american bitch she just send me a message on tagged nd blocked me befor i could react What's your problem
U mad cause he told u them things. Well that's good cause he isn't like your men that hurt u. He loved me and do anything for me as u see u didn't get him. If u think all men the same then why u on tagged stupid honey. I think u have low self esteem and thought he would pick u over me, guess what you was wrong bitch. Now never bother me or him and stop looking at my profile jealous whore
The writing does not sound like an American wrote it. Very BAD English!!!!!!

Last edited:

Judithlyn

70CAEB16-B8BF-429A-821F-BC664D38C7A8.jpeg
Encountered a rat on facebook, myspace, bebo, or any of the other hundreds of network sites? Feel free to describe here either the individual or your experiences and what others should look out for with their online rats.

Judithlyn

A
A heartless monster, sociopath, psychopath, void of ALL human emotions, empathy, conscience.....you kind hearted ladies have been warned! Google this idiot...Abdelhak Rahali from ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia!! One victim is now dead, me...He nearly destroyed me! Please be careful! He talks all of the right talk, makes you feel like the queen of the planet, and drains your assets dry! He’s truly horrendous! He’s not only a con artist....much worst than Nigerian love scammers! Please don’t learn the hard way like I did!

Top Bottom