Social Networking Rats

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by alAzima, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Rat and the whorehouse madam!! I still can’t believe she allowed 2 stranger foreign women to sleep in his room only 1 and 1/2 months apart! She knew of me and talked to me on Skype nearly a year before....welcoming me into her home! What the hell! These folks are truly WEIRD!!!!

smiley, beznessbitch and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

One of the survivers in this thread is on page74 #1826

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  3. Judithlyn

My condolences to her! Terrible vicious rats! Let’s put our heads together and come up with a legal plan “B” to stop them and criminalize them!

AmberHeart likes this.
  4. Judithlyn

I
    I saw it! I hope nobody believes his words anymore!!

AmberHeart likes this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNGghtr.PNG Mrs.Rahali - Rat Mother. Now I know where Abdelhak Rahali got his teeth genes from :D

Mystery, juicyfruit, Jisela and 6 others like this.
  6. Judithlyn

Hahahaha! Love you, Heidi! You make me laugh and I thank you for the humor!

7. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

“People change” ( they realized all he says it’s BS) “ things go wrong” ( he has to keep looking for a sponsor and getting old) but “life goes on” ( same shame rat situation)

Mystery, Jisela and Judithlyn like this.
  8. AmberHeart

My rat’s mom is the same, she talked to me for a whole year yet she accepted a other girl same time and he let me know two days after speaking with mommy rat.... I wish the same for all her daughters. Sorry my heart can’t wish them well.

Mystery, magic, beznessbitch and 5 others like this.
  9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

By the way, why not? If they accept such a behaviour for another, let them taste it themselves.

Mystery, Brasilgirl, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  10. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

Mystery, Judithlyn, Liona and 3 others like this.
  11. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

The woman who comment on this post is the mother of his old N girlfriend.. She is married to another tunisian man.
    Btw,who want a man who send pictures of his dick to all woman all over the world...

12. CherryBomb45

CherryBomb45 Member

Skinny ass rat!

Mystery, Liona, beznessbitch and 2 others like this.
  13. AmberHeart

She smiles while her sons sell their bum.:thumbsup: That’s a good proud momma

Mystery, Liona, beznessbitch and 2 others like this.
  14. Judithlyn

She smiles as they sell their “dick”! I guess her dream in life is to be grandma to as many as possible as foreign women pay the costs! Disgusting, despicable vultures....ALL of them! Allah and Islam will make them ALL pay! Yay! Evil vultures! All of them! Stay away from Tunisian men if you are even one year older....not accepted and he’s using you!

magic, Mystery, smiley and 2 others like this.
  15. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

aww maybe adbdulfuck was pulling his own teeth out to give to his mummy - she needs them more than him by the looks of her! just yukky - get a bloody toothbrush and use it!

16. beznessbitch

i love this comment - skinny camels is what i call them

17. beznessbitch

sorry but really this woman is nothing but a tramp - abdulfuck has the same evil eyes

18. Judithlyn

That truly shocked me! The whorehouse of ElHamma! No wonder the neighbors stared at me weird! These foreign women spend the night in their house which is against Tunisian culture! F***ing bastards, all of them, especially lying, cheating Abdelhak...he’s an absolute f***ing moron! I wish I had known it in 2014! He is the ONLY man in my life that I was deeply involved with, and who I am truly sad, sorry, and regret that I ever met that retard! I HATE him! My other past boyfriends and ex, I talk to kindly lots of times! Only despicable Abdelhak is the loner...he brought it ALL on himself with his nonstop lying and cheating! I just hope I get to watch him suffer in his life! He’s scum! I’ve NEVER met anybody like him and hope to never do so again! He’s sick!

19. Judithlyn

She runs a brothel!

Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  20. Judithlyn

W
    hy would any foreign woman ever want a using, lying, cheating Tunisian? They are garbage! Run from those demonic creatures!

Mystery, smiley, Liona and 1 other person like this.
  21. Judithlyn

Sadly, I can go one better......make that WORSE.... Who wants a man who puts his dick in any hole from anything all over the world? He risked my health which I’m very angry over! Luckily, after some humiliating tests, I’m testing negative but it’s truly a miracle which I’m very thankful! He swore he always used condoms with everybody else, but as I’ve learned, he’s a lowdown liar on everything so I do NOT believe him! I feel very lucky but I’ll never take any chances with my health again! These rats are NASTY! They truly think if they wash IT afterwards, they are clean and disease-free! They are playing Russian Roulette!! So are we, innocent women, who fall in love with them and trust them! That’s why I’m on a mission to get the word out! Getting mixed up with a Tunisian male Rat is risking your life! It’s that serious!

Jisela likes this.
  22. Judithlyn

He reads on here! This is the post he put on Facebook berating me for insulting his mother! Wonder how he knew she was on here? Hummmm! :pI guess he’s reading all of the threads! I hope so! :thumbsup::)He is quite famous in his own thread.....Hahaha He is so deserving of everything said about him! I think he should be proud....he has achieved bezness KING....he’s a professional in his chosen field and it took no education to arrive here!:D:)

magic and Jisela like this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I thought he would :cool: but why berate you? I put rat mom here. He should talk to me on fb, can't miss me:

Unbenannt.PNGnmvcx.PNG

24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

No excuse....he could talk to you here.....if he was only brave enough :D
    Then we could all join in with the slating of the family pimp aka mother Rahali :thumbsup:

Jisela, Judithlyn and Heidi like this.
  25. Judithlyn

That woman bought me loads of presents! I can’t believe her! The “normal” person in ElHamma is apparently the neighbor woman who stared at me so strangely! Now I totally understand why....another foreign woman in the Rahali house....and in old boy Abdelhak’s bedroom! I agree with the neighbor lady.....it is super WEIRD! I just had no idea it was a whorehouse! Sorry I ever visited it...I won’t ever go there again! I look at it as trying to do my part in trying to save the neighborhood!! :sick:That family certainly does not care! I just roll my eyes now! ;)No news from that house will ever shock me again! They should be run out of town! :thumbsup: