Social Networking Rats

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by alAzima, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

He’s a wimp! I told him that many times too! I’m more of a man than he is! I just don’t have a d***! He barely does either!!! Hahaha

Epiphany, Arkady, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  2. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Hat one guy give his profession as a project manager at Facebook and a chef at Coca Cola. I have a certification in project management. Could’ve had a little fun asking him about what projects he worked on

3. Judithlyn

Lol Many rats list occupations at Facebook! I look at that part as truthful.....they fish for victims all day long on Facebook in coffee shops (free wifi), so they do “work at Facebook”.... disgusting pigs! Chef at Coca Cola....another imbecile!

Epiphany, Arkady, Mystery and 7 others like this.
  4. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

Facebook has many tunisians that work for them..Lol

Arkady, Epiphany, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Are you fishing rats? Just read something about an Algerian

6. AmberHeart

Or you are looking for one specifically

Judithlyn, Mystery, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  7. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

I’m just looking into a specific one to see if I need to unfriend him or not. Rats aren’t always in Tunisia. Back in the 90s I was jilted by a Chinese who was wooing me and another girl to get a green card. Whichever one finished graduate school first he was going to marry. He left and I had to hear it from someone else. Upshot was she dumped him, so he tried to call me back like nothing happened, only to find I knew everything. Last I heard, it left him scrambling to get back in the country. Karma is wonderful.

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They're using Facebook like the old American Craigslist "back pages" where people go for sex hookups, and there were a string of 1st date homicides. Facebook is basically running its company like this, except the crimes happen with international men.

9. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Like the song says, Won’t get fooled again.

Judithlyn, Jisela, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  10. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I know that’s true for me! I can’t even relax on a coffee date. And I never met my rat in person! That’s how much his lies messed me up. One day I know I’ll get past all this. But it really made an impact on my life after only a year of empty promises and false love. I should be out enjoying my college years, but instead I sit at home alone most weekends. I get anxiety just thinking about going out.
    I never would have imagined that someone so far away could hurt me so badly.
    Never again! Never!

Mango Chutney, magic, smiley and 7 others like this.
  11. AmberHeart

True, rats are everywhere but now you have a wider perspective. A rat always looks for a benefit and even his/her behaviour could be nice and sweet (that’s their job) they do not make sacrifices it’s always one sided. They do bla bla bla while the other part is committed. Xx

Judithlyn, Arkady, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  12. Brasilgirl

I apologise if I’ve been writing a bit aggressive lately. I don’t know if it’s part of the rat recovery pattern or if it’s because of Christmas coming up and I’ll be spending it with my cousin. Don’t get me wrong, I love my cousin! She is wonderful. It’s just that I haven’t spent Christmas with dad or brother since before my mom passed away. So maybe it’s one thing, or the other, or all combined.
    I’ve just been feeling different. More aggressive than my usual logical quiet self.

Arkady, Judithlyn, Apples and 3 others like this.
  13. AmberHeart

We all understand, it’s a mix of reasons. sending big hug.

14. Brasilgirl

Thank you

15. AmberHeart

Welcome BG! Have you talk about this problem with someone from your family? Does your father know what you went through? Or part of it?

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and Brasilgirl like this.
  16. Brasilgirl

Yes. I have. My father and brother know everything. They are relieved I never went to see the rat. My dad had an affair for eight years while he was married to my mom. Now he’s with that other woman and doesn’t want to be bothered by me or my brother. (she is just one year older than my brother :eek:)
    My brother is off doing humanitarian work in South America. (he’s a medical doctor) So I can’t complain about him. It just has made me cranky this year is all.

17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I went through huge anger combined with sickness and tears. But, when I read up on trauma and even rape crisis (and the stories here), everything matched up exactly. Once you start to get close to really understand how you were victimized, and the dirtiness of the person who victimized you, there's big anger that comes out, as well as a slew of many emotions, after the fact. I'm not finished getting this stuff out, in no way, but I can say the sickness, anger, and big tears that came out helped me a lot. And, I will gladly let this stuff come out more as I go along.

18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Getting stuck on anger does not help, it's the stuff underneath the anger that needs to extract... and sometimes it's so hard to understand logically, because of putting together the pieces and not understanding what happened (understanding the crime), we get lost in trying to understand logically when the heart really knows everything. We were preyed upon for sport by deranged men who play with women like plastic dolls. The problem is that we are real people - but, they have been brainwashed to see us as toys. Toys they can use, abuse, and discard.

19. AmberHeart

It helps to let them know as an emotional support. Have been dealing with mood swings too, all sort of emotions - anger, sadness, shame, sometimes even feeling I deserved it for making things so easy for him. Then comes peace once understanding their mind set. I asked because at the beginning it was a very heavy weight, once I could tell to the closest ones feel it was possible to deal with, not feeling alone but a back up. Ofcourse it’s not a subject to be constantly speaking about, that’s when I come here, still learning and feeling empowered. Big hug!!

20. Brasilgirl

Thank you. Your support is appreciated! I can’t talk to my dad about much without him saying ‘don’t be stupid’, or ‘why would you do that’. And my brother is quite a bit older than me so we haven’t been that close. I live alone in a college town where I attend university. My friends live in other cities and countries. I think that’s why I got sucked into the rat so bad. I was filling a void. Now I’m at the point where I’m comfortable with that empty space in my life. But I’m feeling angry about it too. I don’t know how to explain it. I just don’t feel like me, yet.
    Any rat that comes near me now had better be careful. I’m afraid I’ll get nasty back.

21. AmberHeart

B7F16E64-2C9F-41BF-8579-D15CDC017458.jpeg
    If he is a rat then it’s fine, horrible people.

22. Judithlyn

I understand you exactly! I think it is all very normal reactions to getting past what these monsters have done to us! Breaking up with a controlling, brainwashing Tunisian Rat is unlike a breakup with anybody else! Normal breakups, your heart hurts, you miss the person, but your entire life was not destroyed by that person! These rats, on the other hand, strip you of everything....your personality, all of your time, they control you in every way, then you discover the “love of your life”.... cause he always said it, was nothing but a cheating, lying fraud! Your head goes back to all of the stuff he said to you, swore on his
    Mother's Life to you......and everything was just big lies! All of this mental damage is really tough to recover from! You suddenly have hours of free time which were previously taken up by the rat! You have to mentally undo his damage before you can even start to heal!

There are many steps to recovering from these monsters! Anger is very normal! I seemed stuck in the anger stage the longest! You don’t need to feel bad when you vent on here! All of us can relate so well! I’m so glad that you never met your rat in person! One of my big anger issues was seeing him in every room of my house cause we lived together. It took a long time to stop imaging him everywhere! It also hurt finding out he met his other victim in Tunisia in between visits to my house. I paid 100% of everything even his daily cigarettes. He got mad cause his second and third time coming here, I made him smoke on the porch outside. The first time, I let him smoke in my house but it was terrible for my lungs and for my house. By the third visit, I was suspicious but I had no idea why. I only bought him a few (very needed) clothes at a really cheap clothes store. I wouldn’t take him to expensive places. I wouldn’t even take him bowling anymore. I told him that I needed to be more saving with money. I still can’t explain why I felt weird, but I did! On his last day with me in person, May 29, 2017, his other victim died. He basically lost me that same day as well. I really cried at the airport that day. In the deepest part of my stomach, I knew that I would never see him again! About 4 and 1/2 months later, the great detectives on here sent me proof of his cheating. Then I knew we were forever finished, but what a horrendous year it was recovering from that narcissistic psychopath! He begged, cried, apologized a thousand times, everything trying to get my forgiveness, but I knew in my heart and had proof....he has always been a rat, is a rat, and will always be a rat! It took me a solid year to really even start recovering! I blocked, unblocked many times. I wanted answers from him but he either said no answers or lied. I asked myself if this is really the man I want for the rest of my life? I answered truthfully to myself...NO! Absolutely NO! I can never trust him, he lies far easier than he tells the truth, and I’m sure if he “owned” me as in marriage, I would end up beat up or worse! These guys have so much anger in them. They really are very scary! I finally said my final screaming to him in November. I sent him loads of pics of our great times and of him cheating and I told him to look in the mirror whenever he wonders why I broke up with him and he will see the reason. Since then, I completely cut him off! I ignore phone calls and any texts. I ignore all 216 numbers too! This week has been quiet since the weekend! He called exactly 10 times over the weekend, but I put my phone on silent mode. He ruined my last 3 Decembers! He’s not ruining this year for me! I think even my horrible anger is finally going away!

The point of me telling you all of this is that what you are experiencing is completely normal. These rats do mental damage. It’s tough getting over what they do to you! Give yourself time! There is not a real timeline to this recovery! Everybody is different. You can’t speed it up! Recovery happens when it happens! Just keep reading on here and venting on here! That helped me soooooo much! The ladies on here are incredible and so helpful! Everybody truly understands! Your family and friends really can’t understand. They just think you are heartbroken over a breakup! They don’t know the serious brain damage these beasts do to a person! The people on here truly understand! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2019! Just hang in there! You will survive your rat and be healed one day! Take care of yourself! Do nice things for yourself! You deserve it!

Mango Chutney, Jisela, magic and 5 others like this.
  23. Brasilgirl

Thank you Judithlyn. All the ladies on this forum are amazing! To have gone through or going through far worse than me, but still understand and take the time to listen and give me encouragement. It really does help. In my life I’ve never felt so many strong feelings at one time. It’s hate, anger, vulnerable, insecure, loneliness, sadness, relief, and regret, all in one big hurt.
    I’m just now feeling like I can sort it all out and get to where I can take control. Soon I hope.
    Thanks to all of you!

24. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

We are here for you..Hugs!

25. Brasilgirl

Thank you so much! ** hugs **