Sociopath

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by smiley, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Alien
    Chat With Me

Alien Well-Known Member

Exactly! And you can be sure in that!!!!!

No matter how beautiful you are, no matter how old are you. You can be even a beauty queen in their age, they WON'T appreciate you never ever. The only thing what they appreciate is MONEY, and THE POSSIBILITY TO GAIN MUCH MONEY, THE BOARDING PASS TO EUROPE, and BECOME RICH soon, without doing anything for it. With no education, with the minimum invested energy.
    Their only goal to come here, and parasiting on you. But as soon as they can see you won't provide the money and the rich life for them, they fish another goldfish!

10404128_10205541822775585_8626616248618081841_n.jpg

Rachel 9, Tiger, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  2. Tunisia14
    Chat With Me

Tunisia14 Well-Known Member

:p LOL

Alien and FoolInLove like this.
  3. Tunisia14
    Chat With Me

Brilliant, what a cracking pic.

4. FoolInLove
    Chat With Me

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

:D

Heidi and Alien like this.
  5. Alien
    Chat With Me

Alien Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Ellaah, most of them do this. :(:Cry: They "love" a "wealthy" woman, marry her, get the boarding pass to Europe, parasiting on her, if they don't find job in Europe they just sit at home and do nothing all day long, except skype with other women, and chat on MSN, and Facebook,......etc..... (and many other forums, what I don't know......) Many even cheat their wives with a neighbour woman, or with somebody from a café, or from the internet. But they live from their wives money.
    Haha the "funniset" thing that their wives make them well dressed, buy them good quality of clothes, elegant shirts and trousers,...etc... and when they are welldressed in Europe they go and search for another woman. Who beleive in them, because they seem to be well dressed...... :Cry: (It's not funny of course, it's very sad, it was a sarcasm by me)

Or if they find a job here, they send all of their salaries to home to their sweet mums, and save that for their future virgin Tunisian bride. But complain all day long that they are stressed, and tired, and that job is a shit, the life is a shit here in Europe, and they didn't think that life is so hard here......
    Yeah, they didn't think. They thought that they would come to the paradise where the pavements are from gold, and the railings are from chocolate...... And everybody is a manager here without education, and earn thousands of EUR per monthes, from what they have to save only for 2-3 years, and they will be able go back to buy an own business in Tunisia, a café or restaurant, or rent a car....etc..... And they will become an owner, and boss and they don't have to work anymore, just sit in their own café, and money just come..........

484684_325462297572434_30161021_n.jpg

6. Alien
    Chat With Me

Alien Well-Known Member

Yes Ellaah, he is.:Cry: Practically all of them are male prostitutes, but WORSE than real male prostitutes, because a "decent" male prostitute tells CLEARLY to his client what is his tariff. But these vermins don't admit to women that "Hey I don't like you at all, and I don't need you at all, and I consider you as my client because I do sex only for money, and I spend my time with women only for money...." No, of course they don't say this, because they wouldn't find any women for this, who are willing to pay for their time, for sex, and willing to serve them the visa for these.
    No, they are disgusting HIDDEN MALE PROSTITUTES, who do the same as all male prostitutes, but they don't admit that, rather scam many women, and pretend love for getting thier tariff! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. FoolInLove
    Chat With Me

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

So true, and so disgusting! I still feel like a dirty sex tourist after my rat experience :Cry: Never in my wildest dreams did i imagine or fantasie about being with a gigolo :Evil: Hope the dirty feeling goes away sometime in the future!

8. Alien
    Chat With Me

Alien Well-Known Member

Course, the most important how THEY feel!!! How YOU feel, it's not important for them at all! :Cry::Cry::mad::mad:
    They can use you, abuse you (mentally and physically) they won't appologize. It's natural for them that you feel bad, they don't feel any remorse, they don't have conscience. :( And even if they make you feel bad, and humiliate you, THEIR "pain" are much more huge of course, and much more hurtful for them. Their pain. Their pain, which is: life is hard here in Europe, they don't earn the imagined amount or don't find any job, they can't save thousands of Eur per monthes..... They are sooooooo stressed, and tired. They won't care at all about your pain. Do not mention for them at all, they won't care. It doesn't matter for them. :Cry: That's why they are sociopaths.

CUDDLE, Heidi and FoolInLove like this.
  9. Alien
    Chat With Me

Alien Well-Known Member

Do not feel like that Fool in love, no decent women would think that they are practically gigolos.
    Yes, I know this is the hardest thing to process in mind for women that they were with a gigolo. It's brutally humiliating. :Cry: As if they weren't attractive enough to find a genuine man, however it's not true, most victims are attractive, but these animals only can see the possibility of gaining money in their victims. :(

10. Tunisia14
    Chat With Me

Don't feel like that FoolinLove. It will eventually go away. Chin up and look to the future. xx :thumbsup:

CUDDLE, Heidi, Alien and 2 others like this.
  11. Kitty Mahboula
    Chat With Me

Kitty Mahboula Well-Known Member

Exactly right, mine never gave a shit about my feelings, if I was going through hard times, stress, worrying about money etc, he response was everyone goes through bad times, thanks for you support, so wonderful to have such a loving supportive partner, said me never ;)

CUDDLE, Heidi and Alien like this.
  12. Amira
    Chat With Me

Amira Well-Known Member

i do not know Tunisia so much but if Your ex is not good With his own mam well in my eyes he is very very bad because most important is to have respect for Your mam and dad

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  13. Kitty Mahboula
    Chat With Me

[​IMG]
    A bit of respect for their partners wouldn't have gone amiss either

Alien likes this.
  14. Amira
    Chat With Me

Amira Well-Known Member

Usely they came to europe only for Money and better life but do not think they will help you With housework ? they maybe help you after fighting 4 or 5 times and they look at Your face that you are tired i think is important to put feet Down and say sorry i have been at work all day you have make Cooking

15. Alien
    Chat With Me

Alien Well-Known Member

I have just seen an interview on the TV with a women who was 33 years old!!!, when she had found a knob in one of her breasts. She went to the doctor, and they said to her that she had breast cancer. She had a boyfriend (from our country) that time, but their relationship was in the beginning period, they had met only 3 monthes before the doctors confirmed the cancer in her breast. The man was next to her all the way, didn't leave her, didn't cheat her, he loved her and cared her, however he was also young and he was aware that she could have lost her breast. Fortunately she didn't lose that, the doctors have cut only a part of it. The man supported her when she went to the hospital, when she went to the chemotherapy, and sugartherapy....etc... It lasted 5 years until she became healthy again, but the man was next to her all the way and loved and cared her. After she got healthy again, they married, and decided to make children. Although the doctors said them it can be dangerous, and she lost her childs 3 times after she felt pregnant, but the 4th one remained in her uterus, and for now she is 8 months pregnant and everything is in order with her. The man is still next to her, and they wait their common children.

Just wrote this, because while I watched this interview, it has immidiately come to my mind, whether any Tunisian man behaved like her boyfriend in the same or similar situation? Or would they find any excuse why don't they do that? Because life is hard, for example and they are too stressed??! :( Whether women could count on their care and their support if they are get sick? Or would they run immidiately in front of problems?
    Yes, I think they would run. And they obviousely wouldn't do the same. :Cry:

Ladies, I think, independently from age you should have to think about these kind of situations when you deal with Tunisian men. Everybody can get sick anytime. If not cancer, it can be any other illness. Just a stomach or caecum operation, or whatever.... Or just when you go to the hospital to give birth to your common child..... will he be next to you to care about you and support you? I think in most cases he won't. :(

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    CUDDLE, Amira and Tunisia14 like this.
  16. Kitty Mahboula
    Chat With Me

It fell on deaf ears, he was far too busy chatting up the world and his wife online , going to the gym, meeting "friends" etc to do anything at home, again, he just didn't care to help me out because he didn't care about me

Heidi likes this.
  17. Kitty Mahboula
    Chat With Me

Ladies, I think, independently from age you should have to think about these kind of situations when you deal with Tunisian men. Everybody can get sick anytime. If not cancer, it can be any other illness. Just a stomach or caecum operation, or whatever.... Or just when you go to the hospital to give birth to your common child..... will he be next to you to care about you and support you? I think in most cases he won't. :([/QUOTE]

Support? Mine didn't know the meaning of the word he really was the most useless uncaring unfeeling user, we didn't separate until very recently but I will never go back, I found out some very disgusting things about him purely by chance and his own vanity caught him out, still, God works in mysterious ways. Bet he hasn't even had the balls to tell his mum and dad yet but not my problem any more he is not a nice person. I know he will lie and tell them I am was drunken abusive wife and that's why we parted, he will forget the part where I found pictures of him all over some slag when I went to Tunisia last year, he obviously couldn't wait to get rid of me - 3 days gone and he was caught on camera cheating on me bastard

Heidi and Alien like this.
  18. habibi mrabet
    Chat With Me

habibi mrabet Well-Known Member

When I met my ex rat, after my holiday I went to the hospital for small operation, at home, my rat was daily on the phone and I had no internet connection, so he has to call me from normal phone...I falled in love...but it was a strategy..I know he just care for money and is a male prostitute...curiusly I find he has a rat face :D

19. Amira
    Chat With Me

Amira Well-Known Member

Never go back to a ex it is can be a katastrofe for Your life

20. Amira
    Chat With Me

Amira Well-Known Member

if a man real loves a women he will always be With her in good and bad days

21. Kitty Mahboula
    Chat With Me

They are muppets, point a camera in their direction, its the only thing that turns them on....

Tunisia14 likes this.
  22. scottish&fly
    Chat With Me

scottish&fly Member

::: The only Tunisian guy I know who married a Scottish lady are people I call friends, who happened both to be at Glasgow University at the same time, on the same undergrad course. His family in Tunisia are very successful and own a number of hotels. They have been married now for 22yrs and are extremely successful in Scotland. I have never known it to work in any other circumstance and I travel to Tunisia often :::

CUDDLE and Tunisia14 like this.
  23. scottish&fly
    Chat With Me

scottish&fly Member

::: all rat boys are male prostitutes. they are only doing what is necessary in order to survive AND to help their family survive. Sadly western women fall into the trap year after year. Its a very lucrative business for them and it pays well. £100 goes very far in Tunisia. The rat boys see no difference between male or female victims. You will only become a victim if you let it happen to you :::

Tunisia14 likes this.
  24. Tunisia14
    Chat With Me

That's good to know, but it is very rare unfortunately

25. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

That´s a sorry excuse. It´s a lie wrapped up in reasons