Sociopath

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by smiley, Mar 17, 2015.

1. olderandwiser

olderandwiser Well-Known Member

Someone talented with Photoshop posted a parody of this self obsession. The "public figure" rat had countless photos of himself and his female fans would gasp with approval. In this parody, the comments are real even though the turd in the bowl photo is not!
    mo shit.jpg photo is not!

2. Camomille

Camomille Well-Known Member

Mine respected always food and sleep hours, yes, like a routine

Judithlyn likes this.
  3. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

That happened to me. I found out Abdelhak cheated, I was broken, I contacted many of his family looking for some kind words or something! They ignored me. I sent his mom pics of him cheating on me. I had proof. She ignored me! That really hurt. That’s when reality started kicking in that the entire Rahali family are sociopath monsters!

Arkady and Big Bang Theory like this.
  4. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Support? Mine didn't know the meaning of the word he really was the most useless uncaring unfeeling user, we didn't separate until very recently but I will never go back, I found out some very disgusting things about him purely by chance and his own vanity caught him out, still, God works in mysterious ways. Bet he hasn't even had the balls to tell his mum and dad yet but not my problem any more he is not a nice person. I know he will lie and tell them I am was drunken abusive wife and that's why we parted, he will forget the part where I found pictures of him all over some slag when I went to Tunisia last year, he obviously couldn't wait to get rid of me - 3 days gone and he was caught on camera cheating on me bastard[/QUOTE]
    Send the pics to his family! I did it. They never contacted me but at least I showed why I broke up with their idiot son, Abdelhak Rahali, the moron!

Arkady likes this.