Some woman deserve what they get...

Nali

What really makes me hunger?! When I just see photos like this on social network... When I know the woman was advised about the rat for anothers women, realize the whole scheme, including lots of women at the same time of her...And just fake that pretends to cut off relations with him,complaints that he made her pay for everything ( the story we already know).. She even was forwarded here to see with her own eyes where she was wrapped,and after all went running tell him everything... And just go back to Tunisia to pay him and pay for "love" and give him money again... It's stupid woman like this that makes me think that some of them really like to be cheated and stolen, just because of some days of sex with a younger man. upload_2018-1-30_15-31-8.png upload_2018-1-30_15-31-8.png Pfffff... disgusting.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
What really makes me hunger?! When I just see photos like this on social network... When I know the woman was advised about the rat for anothers women, realize the whole scheme, including lots of women at the same time of her...And just fake that pretends to cut off relations with him,complaints that he made her pay for everything ( the story we already know).. She even was forwarded here to see with her own eyes where she was wrapped,and after all went running tell him everything... And just go back to Tunisia to pay him and pay for "love" and give him money again... It's stupid woman like this that makes me think that some of them really like to be cheated and stolen, just because of some days of sex with a younger man. View attachment 37371 View attachment 37371 Pfffff... disgusting.
Who is he? She's in the Amiga stage, Nali....we were all there once, but some of us accept that 'Our Mohammed' is not different a bit quicker. At least this victim knows about TLR when the shit hits the fan. I really do understand your frustration though :)

Nali

Who is he? She's in the Amiga stage, Nali....we were all there once, but some of us accept that 'Our Mohammed' is not different a bit quicker. At least this victim knows about TLR when the shit hits the fan. I really do understand your frustration though :)
I know ... you're right. But it annoys me seriously when they have the opportunity and the luck to be warned in time! And they'd rather stay on their side and lie to the one who helped.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I know ... you're right. But it annoys me seriously when they have the opportunity and the luck to be warned in time! And they'd rather stay on their side and lie to the one who helped.
Trouble is Nali, the warnings and truths she has been given will contradict the lies he is feeding her. Whilst in the Amiga stage, she will believe the lies....she will MAKE herself believe his lies because the truth is too painful to cope with.....but those niggling doubts will remain. Those niggling doubts are the planted seeds that will grow over time. We just have to be patient....but damn, it's so difficult sometimes!

Nali

Trouble is Nali, the warnings and truths she has been given will contradict the lies he is feeding her. Whilst in the Amiga stage, she will believe the lies....she will MAKE herself believe his lies because the truth is too painful to cope with.....but those niggling doubts will remain. Those niggling doubts are the planted seeds that will grow over time. We just have to be patient....but damn, it's so difficult sometimes!
Yes... you're right. I wish i had someone to warn me like she had! He have age to be her son. She has children her age! :O How is possible to not open eyes... Really. This makes me so hunger!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yes... you're right. I wish i had someone to warn me like she had! He have age to be her son. She has children her age! :O How is possible to not open eyes... Really. This makes me so hunger!
I wish I had too....but I know I wouldn't have listened. I chose to believe his lies over proofs that literally sat in my hands on his phone, I brushed off the concern of friends and family...this victim is just doing the same.

I have a friend that wouldn't listen, I spoke to her on FB, over the phone and face to face, her rat is also the same age group as her son. He got a visa just before Christmas and went straight to the UK (all at her expense).....I'm so miffed about it all, but I figure that once they get their visa, it's the beginning of the end anyway. I have to remain outwardly calm and say nothing :Evil:
I have to keep reminding myself that she will need me when her world comes crumbling down, and any gains he makes in the UK (that will never give him happiness anyway) need to come second place to my friendship and the support she will need.
It's really hard work, it makes me wanna cry with frustration, but you can't force truths on people that are living with blinkers on....just sit back and wait for the inevitable :(

Nali

I wish I had too....but I know I wouldn't have listened. I chose to believe his lies over proofs that literally sat in my hands on his phone, I brushed off the concern of friends and family...this victim is just doing the same.

I have a friend that wouldn't listen, I spoke to her on FB, over the phone and face to face, her rat is also the same age group as her son. He got a visa just before Christmas and went straight to the UK (all at her expense).....I'm so miffed about it all, but I figure that once they get their visa, it's the beginning of the end anyway. I have to remain outwardly calm and say nothing :Evil:
I have to keep reminding myself that she will need me when her world comes crumbling down, and any gains he makes in the UK (that will never give him happiness anyway) need to come second place to my friendship and the support she will need.
It's really hard work, it makes me wanna cry with frustration, but you can't force truths on people that are living with blinkers on....just sit back and wait for the inevitable :(
Yes ... even with all the evidence, several women to warn, and facts in hand, prefer to believe in him and continue to work to pay him the good life ... The fall will be great. But I do not care about her anymore. She will learn at her expense, because she is no longer in ignorance. She was advised in time... What irritates me is that he continues to get along with the scheme ... and to have who pays him everything.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yes ... even with all the evidence, several women to warn, and facts in hand, prefer to believe in him and continue to work to pay him the good life ... The fall will be great. But I do not care about her anymore. She will learn at her expense, because she is no longer in ignorance. She was advised in time... What irritates me is that he continues to get along with the scheme ... and to have who pays him everything.
Nali, this is your ex rat, right? :confused:
What was he like with you when you got suspicious and started to ask questions?
How many times did he say things like "I speak the truth, you must trust me", "If you don't trust me, you might as well leave me", "Those other women are liars, they are jealous, they are old and desperate, they are alcoholics and whores" etc?
These are the sort of lies he will be feeding her to manipulate her, she will be beginning to think she is going crazy in the head because she doesn't know what to believe anymore....but she loves her man, she is not ready to accept truths. When people are not ready to accept truths being forced on them, it goes the other way, they get closer to their rat for comfort and reassurance.
What you've done is all you can do. You've planted the seeds and told her about TLR...now is the time for patience. She WILL see the truth, but it needs to be in her own time so she has no doubts.
The feelings I explain here are how I felt with my rat.....the manipulation and control are extreme. If he says you are just a bitter, jealous, desperate ex, she will choose to believe him at the moment...it's all she can deal with.

Nali

Nali, this is your ex rat, right? :confused:
What was he like with you when you got suspicious and started to ask questions?
How many times did he say things like "I speak the truth, you must trust me", "If you don't trust me, you might as well leave me", "Those other women are liars, they are jealous, they are old and desperate, they are alcoholics and whores" etc?
These are the sort of lies he will be feeding her to manipulate her, she will be beginning to think she is going crazy in the head because she doesn't know what to believe anymore....but she loves her man, she is not ready to accept truths. When people are not ready to accept truths being forced on them, it goes the other way, they get closer to their rat for comfort and reassurance.
What you've done is all you can do. You've planted the seeds and told her about TLR...now is the time for patience. She WILL see the truth, but it needs to be in her own time so she has no doubts.
The feelings I explain here are how I felt with my rat.....the manipulation and control are extreme. If he says you are just a bitter, jealous, desperate ex, she will choose to believe him at the moment...it's all she can deal with.
yes... I know....
she has the advantage of knowing everything ... but will learn the hard way. This bastard keeps getting better.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
yes... I know....
she has the advantage of knowing everything ... but will learn the hard way. This bastard keeps getting better.
She will learn the hard way, you are right, but she doesn't deserve it....none of us did. His victim is currently following her heart, she is ignoring her head and her gut.....but didn't we all do this once upon a time?
I feel sorry for her, she's in for a lot of pain :(
He will never know love, happiness or contentment in his life, no matter where he ends up....take some comfort from that :)
Was he your rat? Have you got any social media links for him please?

Nali

She will learn the hard way, you are right, but she doesn't deserve it....none of us did. His victim is currently following her heart, she is ignoring her head and her gut.....but didn't we all do this once upon a time?
I feel sorry for her, she's in for a lot of pain :(
He will never know love, happiness or contentment in his life, no matter where he ends up....take some comfort from that :)
Was he your rat? Have you got any social media links for him please?
I know... it's my hunger speaking for me.
Yes. Be my guest... He had at least 5 accounts.
https://www.facebook.com/imed.omda.7528
https://www.facebook.com/janeta.imed

Mango Chutney

Staff member

Nali

Thank yooooou :love:

Don't let your anger dominate you, it will make you feel worse.
You are free, now is your time for happiness, don't let him continue to control your emotions from a distance.
You are a survivor, he is a nothing piece of trash and is not worth your anger or your time :)
For me is very past! It was long time ago. I'm so over it. But it still make my nervs to see him close to a visa....

Nali

Mango, thank you a lot!
You are so right. They are not "different", they are all the same.
I remembered.. When he is with beard he looks like one musician or something like this (I am sure he is quite bastard as well).
Yes... He change looks, but he always look the same bastard.

Heidi

Inactive
By all accounts, he's very pushy with his nuts, hahaha!! :D
The nutcase will have a lot to pick from :rolleyes:

What kind of nuts grow in Canada?

• English Walnut (Carpathian Walnut) J. Regia. ...
  • Japanese Heartnut (Juglan ailantolia var. ...
  • Northern Pecan ( Carya illinoensis) ...
  • Shagbark Hickory (Carya ovata) ...
  • Shell bark Hickory (Carya laciniosa) ...
  • King nut Hickory (Carya laciniosa-Kingnut) ...
  • Hazelnut or filbert.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
The nutcase will have a lot to pick from :rolleyes:

What kind of nuts grow in Canada?

• English Walnut (Carpathian Walnut) J. Regia. ...
  • Japanese Heartnut (Juglan ailantolia var. ...
  • Northern Pecan ( Carya illinoensis) ...
  • Shagbark Hickory (Carya ovata) ...
  • Shell bark Hickory (Carya laciniosa) ...
  • King nut Hickory (Carya laciniosa-Kingnut) ...
  • Hazelnut or filbert.
One of those nuts does not sit comfortably with me, shhhhh ;)
If he has any brain cells at all.....he'll stay away from that variety of nut :D