Some woman deserve what they get...

Amira

Rat Expert
Do not agree because there may be different reasons why women choose these men. They are good at talking and many of them have years of experience in what they do with "us". If you are in a bad situation then it is easy to be exploited because confidence is down and you feel lonely. No one wants to be alone and many are happy when they get extra attention. I don't think the problems start right away. The boys know how to proceed. Don't think they show their true self until it's been a while. Their friends and family support them especially if the woman is older than him because then there is often talk of money. The older she is the more worthy she is. They play their game in a sneaky way. Sometimes you can take them but not always think they also choose their offerings

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Do not agree because there may be different reasons why women choose these men. They are good at talking and many of them have years of experience in what they do with "us". If you are in a bad situation then it is easy to be exploited because confidence is down and you feel lonely. No one wants to be alone and many are happy when they get extra attention. I don't think the problems start right away. The boys know how to proceed. Don't think they show their true self until it's been a while. Their friends and family support them especially if the woman is older than him because then there is often talk of money. The older she is the more worthy she is. They play their game in a sneaky way. Sometimes you can take them but not always think they also choose their offerings
I agree that they are experts at picking vulnerable women - I am not saying that everyone is vulnerable nor that its only vulnerable women they choose. I was not long out of an abusive relationship so welcomed the attention, the fake love and the fake words.

Only when you start recovering can you start understanding and then kick the rat to the kerb.

Ladies you are all worth so much more but you need to realise it yourself - remember you are worth more and once you realise it the less these rats can affect you.

MH x