Some woman deserve what they get...

Tigerpants

No i dont know him ,but he sounds like a very nasty rat .This poor woman hes with now needs to be helped ,because hes going to scam her out of everything .I feel sorry for her ...Hammamet is a big rat infested town ,You did well refusing to pay 145 dinar .I really dont know where they get the confidence from ,they just expect women to pay for everything .Have you looked in the gallery ,prehaps you can recognise more,although the gallery is not for the faint hearted ,,,i cant do more more than 3 or 4 pages without having to vomit ...Glad to have you aboard .
Hi @simple
Ooh hes a bad one...he was smiling at me and asking lots of questions and spent a LONG time telling me how fabulous Suzy is blah blah , and i asked did she have kids and he gleamed and said a son ( if his fiancee ) so I asked how old he (the son) was and he instantly turned from inquisitive nosy bastard to a forgetful old pensioner on the sons age. This guy is 25 approx and his fiancee looks to be holding grandkids on FB. He's a sleaze!

simple

Ratslayer
Hi @simple
Ooh hes a bad one...he was smiling at me and asking lots of questions and spent a LONG time telling me how fabulous Suzy is blah blah , and i asked did she have kids and he gleamed and said a son ( if his fiancee ) so I asked how old he (the son) was and he instantly turned from inquisitive nosy bastard to a forgetful old pensioner on the sons age. This guy is 25 approx and his fiancee looks to be holding grandkids on FB. He's a sleaze!
They dont care about the age ,he will even scam her grandkids for inheritance ,if they ever got married .I hope this Suzys son can save his mother from marrying this rat ,otherwise he will do a lot of damage to Suzy and her family .

Tigerpants

They dont care about the age ,he will even scam her grandkids for inheritance ,if they ever got married .I hope this Suzys son can save his mother from marrying this rat ,otherwise he will do a lot of damage to Suzy and her family .
I was going to reach out to her but noted on here that people had already tried to and she was having non of it- shame! I think they plan to marry in November '19

simple

Ratslayer
I was going to reach out to her but noted on here that people had already tried to and she was having non of it- shame! I think they plan to marry in November '19
It is dificult to get the message across sometimes ,but at least we try .It is a shame when you know what the outcome will be ,like a runaway train ,you know its going to crash but cant stop it ..Lets hope immigration stops him from coming over ,because laws on marriage fraud are getting s""t hot now ..I hope he stays in Tunisia.

milala

What really makes me hunger?! When I just see photos like this on social network... When I know the woman was advised about the rat for anothers women, realize the whole scheme, including lots of women at the same time of her...And just fake that pretends to cut off relations with him,complaints that he made her pay for everything ( the story we already know).. She even was forwarded here to see with her own eyes where she was wrapped,and after all went running tell him everything... And just go back to Tunisia to pay him and pay for "love" and give him money again... It's stupid woman like this that makes me think that some of them really like to be cheated and stolen, just because of some days of sex with a younger man. View attachment 37371 View attachment 37371 Pfffff... disgusting.
This is unfair to say as far as I am concerned. These rats I think almost have a way of controlling your mind. I will never try to say why a person does that. These rats know the game of manipulation too well. They are the ones who took advantage. They are the ones who planned to get what they wanted. Maybe the woman was lonely, starved for attention, in need of companionship. Is it right to take advantage. In my opinion No.

Tigerpants

This is unfair to say as far as I am concerned. These rats I think almost have a way of controlling your mind. I will never try to say why a person does that. These rats know the game of manipulation too well. They are the ones who took advantage. They are the ones who planned to get what they wanted. Maybe the woman was lonely, starved for attention, in need of companionship. Is it right to take advantage. In my opinion No.
@milala I think they go to rat training academy

Nali

This one is very manipulador and good in wash Brain. she was already advised Last year, but she is completly blind. He really will suck all her money. Its Just a question of time. And marry him in november, will be her passaport to The misery. This one simply want a good cash cow... Is the worst of The worsts.

Tigerpants

No i dont know him ,but he sounds like a very nasty rat .This poor woman hes with now needs to be helped ,because hes going to scam her out of everything .I feel sorry for her ...Hammamet is a big rat infested town ,You did well refusing to pay 145 dinar .I really dont know where they get the confidence from ,they just expect women to pay for everything .Have you looked in the gallery ,prehaps you can recognise more,although the gallery is not for the faint hearted ,,,i cant do more more than 3 or 4 pages without having to vomit ...Glad to have you aboard .
thanks @simple , she flew in this morning to Tunisia, apparantly the race is on to get wed

Amira

Rat Expert
Do not agree because there may be different reasons why women choose these men. They are good at talking and many of them have years of experience in what they do with "us". If you are in a bad situation then it is easy to be exploited because confidence is down and you feel lonely. No one wants to be alone and many are happy when they get extra attention. I don't think the problems start right away. The boys know how to proceed. Don't think they show their true self until it's been a while. Their friends and family support them especially if the woman is older than him because then there is often talk of money. The older she is the more worthy she is. They play their game in a sneaky way. Sometimes you can take them but not always think they also choose their offerings

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Do not agree because there may be different reasons why women choose these men. They are good at talking and many of them have years of experience in what they do with "us". If you are in a bad situation then it is easy to be exploited because confidence is down and you feel lonely. No one wants to be alone and many are happy when they get extra attention. I don't think the problems start right away. The boys know how to proceed. Don't think they show their true self until it's been a while. Their friends and family support them especially if the woman is older than him because then there is often talk of money. The older she is the more worthy she is. They play their game in a sneaky way. Sometimes you can take them but not always think they also choose their offerings
I agree that they are experts at picking vulnerable women - I am not saying that everyone is vulnerable nor that its only vulnerable women they choose. I was not long out of an abusive relationship so welcomed the attention, the fake love and the fake words.

Only when you start recovering can you start understanding and then kick the rat to the kerb.

Ladies you are all worth so much more but you need to realise it yourself - remember you are worth more and once you realise it the less these rats can affect you.

MH x

Top Bottom