Some woman deserve what they get...

Amira

Rat Expert
Do not agree because there may be different reasons why women choose these men. They are good at talking and many of them have years of experience in what they do with "us". If you are in a bad situation then it is easy to be exploited because confidence is down and you feel lonely. No one wants to be alone and many are happy when they get extra attention. I don't think the problems start right away. The boys know how to proceed. Don't think they show their true self until it's been a while. Their friends and family support them especially if the woman is older than him because then there is often talk of money. The older she is the more worthy she is. They play their game in a sneaky way. Sometimes you can take them but not always think they also choose their offerings

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Do not agree because there may be different reasons why women choose these men. They are good at talking and many of them have years of experience in what they do with "us". If you are in a bad situation then it is easy to be exploited because confidence is down and you feel lonely. No one wants to be alone and many are happy when they get extra attention. I don't think the problems start right away. The boys know how to proceed. Don't think they show their true self until it's been a while. Their friends and family support them especially if the woman is older than him because then there is often talk of money. The older she is the more worthy she is. They play their game in a sneaky way. Sometimes you can take them but not always think they also choose their offerings
I agree that they are experts at picking vulnerable women - I am not saying that everyone is vulnerable nor that its only vulnerable women they choose. I was not long out of an abusive relationship so welcomed the attention, the fake love and the fake words.

Only when you start recovering can you start understanding and then kick the rat to the kerb.

Ladies you are all worth so much more but you need to realise it yourself - remember you are worth more and once you realise it the less these rats can affect you.

MH x

Tigerpants

Who is he? She's in the Amiga stage, Nali....we were all there once, but some of us accept that 'Our Mohammed' is not different a bit quicker. At least this victim knows about TLR when the brown substance hits the fan. I really do understand your frustration though :)
I know of him, they married last year!

Tigerpants

No i dont know him ,but he sounds like a very nasty rat .This poor woman hes with now needs to be helped ,because hes going to scam her out of everything .I feel sorry for her ...Hammamet is a big rat infested town ,You did well refusing to pay 145 dinar .I really dont know where they get the confidence from ,they just expect women to pay for everything .Have you looked in the gallery ,prehaps you can recognise more,although the gallery is not for the faint hearted ,,,i cant do more more than 3 or 4 pages without having to vomit ...Glad to have you aboard .
I dont recognise anyone else in the gallery ( I dont think ) but he is VILE really

JD33

Trouble is Nali, the warnings and truths she has been given will contradict the lies he is feeding her. Whilst in the Amiga stage, she will believe the lies....she will MAKE herself believe his lies because the truth is too painful to cope with.....but those niggling doubts will remain. Those niggling doubts are the planted seeds that will grow over time. We just have to be patient....but damn, it's so difficult sometimes!
I feel like I'm in the amiga stage with someone. Rationally, I know he's no good and I need to stay the hell away from him. Emotionally, I can't help finding him sympathetic and wanting to help him. I try to read as many stories on here as possible so hopefully my feelings will catch up with my brain but it's difficult and tiring and I desperately want to believe he's changed :(

Liona

Rat Expert
I feel like I'm in the amiga stage with someone. Rationally, I know he's no good and I need to stay the hell away from him. Emotionally, I can't help finding him sympathetic and wanting to help him. I try to read as many stories on here as possible so hopefully my feelings will catch up with my brain but it's difficult and tiring and I desperately want to believe he's changed :(
Hi @JD33.
You are not the first, you are not the last.
At least don't jump into something serious like marriage with him.

Tigerpants

@JD33 if you know he's no good then he must have given you that feeling via his actions...does it smell like a rat?

Amira

Rat Expert
If you know he is not good then he probably will not change for the better. You probably have to do like the rest of us. Realize the facts and go. Yes it is hard but it is the best for you. What kind of signals have you seen since you know he's bad? Recommend that you listen to your inner voice it always suits.

Tigerpants

I try to look at my personal romantic relationships like this. Would you have a girlfriend whos morals, actions, neediness, sponging, lifestyle you didnt endorse? Well why drop your standards for a man ?

JD33

@JD33 if you know he's no good then he must have given you that feeling via his actions...does it smell like a rat?
It was just a gut feeling. Something about him never really felt right but I didn't understand why. I recently decided to google him, not expecting anything. One of the first search results with his name happened to be this site. Suddenly it all made sense.

Amira

Rat Expert
It was just a gut feeling. Something about him never really felt right but I didn't understand why. I recently decided to google him, not expecting anything. One of the first search results with his name happened to be this site. Suddenly it all made sense.
If his name has come up on this page then you really have reason to be worried

Stay Woke

What really makes me hunger?! When I just see photos like this on social network... When I know the woman was advised about the rat for anothers women, realize the whole scheme, including lots of women at the same time of her...And just fake that pretends to cut off relations with him,complaints that he made her pay for everything ( the story we already know).. She even was forwarded here to see with her own eyes where she was wrapped,and after all went running tell him everything... And just go back to Tunisia to pay him and pay for "love" and give him money again... It's stupid woman like this that makes me think that some of them really like to be cheated and stolen, just because of some days of sex with a younger man. View attachment 37371 View attachment 37371 Pfffff... disgusting.
I don’t think any woman wants that. Remember! These men are expert liars and manipulators. Also they know how to make you feel so loved and adored . And they know how to do it every second until you are so deeply in love. That it is so hard to get out, I stayed so long that now I look back and ask myself what the hell was wrong with me. So happy I found this site and woke up, So I would never accuse these women of wanting that,