Welcome to TLR

Someone please help me! I need advice

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
It was on Tik Tok I have seen it to but I agree it has been manipulated to make the woman look more ugly. It's disgraceful if it would be a one of these rats precious mama's all would be spitting words in anger instead of laughing about her. Vile rats I seriously hate the lot of them
If that woman recognises her self how bad she gunna feel !!!
They've made her look like shes come from crypt !!!
And I wonder who that fat ugly rat is as it looks like he took the photo, maybe he had something to do with this photo being altered !!! wtf are these fuckers playing at fat ugly ratshitters !!!!!
Maybe someone recognises either rat or the woman let us know !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
If that woman recognises her self how bad she gunna feel !!!
They've made her look like shes come from crypt !!!
And I wonder who that fat ugly rat is as it looks like he took the photo, maybe he had something to do with this photo being altered !!! wtf are these fuckers playing at fat ugly ratshitters !!!!!
Maybe someone recognises either rat or the woman let us know !!!!
The rats sense of humour is morbid and disgusting.
What does that say about them when they have to make fun of this woman in order to make themselves feel better?
Its sadistic, my ex-rat used to laugh at my pain, I will never forget that, how he got off on his power trip.
This is learned behavior, being brought up not being accountable for their actions.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
The rats sense of humour is morbid and disgusting.
What does that say about them when they have to make fun of this woman in order to make themselves feel better?
Its sadistic, my ex-rat used to laugh at my pain, I will never forget that, how he got off on his power trip.
This is learned behavior, being brought up not being accountable for their actions.
They do have a sick sense of humour. Usually involving women, animals or ethnic groups like black or jewish. But I think us ladies are hands down their favourite “go-to” for jokes :D

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Time we made jokes off them !!!!
The jokes on them in the end anyways, can't be 100 percent treating people like crap and expect the universe to be ok with it.
Karma gets them in the end, I have seen it before.
I know behind closed doors the rat must have chronic heart or liver failure with all the alcohol and tobacco the rat consumes.
The mind is already gone, the body ages and so the rats are not as immortal as they think they are.
I seen 70 year olds in better shape LOL

Hi @Jasmine08 welcome x
I understand that guys slide into girls dm’s these days to date, but it is concerning that a Tunisian would reach out to someone from another country. The reason being is that the relationship would be long distance until he came to the UK, as let’s be realistic brits don’t really move to live in Tunisia. It is a different way of living compared to here. My concern is that he’s already discussed progressing the relationship between you both & suggesting he would move to the UK. For him to come to the UK you would have to marry, then apply for a spouse visa etc. Of course you outing him by asking is a visa all he is after he would tell you what you want to hear, by saying come & live with me instead. You said you both like to travel, may I ask where he’s travelled to? As most Tunisian’s don’t leave Tunisia unless they are well off, had previous visas or work in Turkey. Also why does he want to meet in Turkey & not Tunisia? Unfortunately I can’t tell you what to do, but I can advise you from my experience. But if you do meet him, you will only fall deeper. Give it some more time to get to know him x
You are so right, I meet this guy online from Tunisia as soon the same day he start talking about a K1- visa and the CR1. The first thing he said was if you treat me good I treat you good. Every time I talked to him he was always negative and trying to make me feel bad for having a okay life then him. He did music all the time and always complain about not having money but wouldn’t work but was at the coffee shop every day. He seemed to be nice in the beginning but turned out to be very toxic and cared only about his self. After he finally start getting his music together he start really acting different I would have to message him first or he would tell me not to question him and his phone was always ringing when before he said he didn’t talk to people in his area. So last night I had to go the hospital I called him but he didn’t pick up he got mad didn’t care I was in the hospital because he had a photo shoot he had to do after all his cussing and being disrespectful for my cousin who was trying to talk to him man to man he still mad it about himself that I was stressing him and was drama. I met him on baddo he had a local profile but but messaged me and told me he was from North Africa. He was smart he never asked for money directly but would make sad comments like he hasn’t ate today and he is depressed because he is tired of his life. This is very emotional draining. After I told him I wasn’t going to send anymore money he told me it was ok he has people that sends him money every month. So these guess have multiple people supporting them just so they can sit at the coffee shop all day instead of working. There are some jobs there if he really wanted to work. How is it your friends work but you don’t want to but every time he gets money he buys wine and cigarettes. He is Muslim but doesn’t practice it he says. And I have seen his photo on this site so please be careful. They target more women from their neighboring countries and USA.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
You are so right, I meet this guy online from Tunisia as soon the same day he start talking about a K1- visa and the CR1. The first thing he said was if you treat me good I treat you good. Every time I talked to him he was always negative and trying to make me feel bad for having a okay life then him. He did music all the time and always complain about not having money but wouldn’t work but was at the coffee shop every day. He seemed to be nice in the beginning but turned out to be very toxic and cared only about his self. After he finally start getting his music together he start really acting different I would have to message him first or he would tell me not to question him and his phone was always ringing when before he said he didn’t talk to people in his area. So last night I had to go the hospital I called him but he didn’t pick up he got mad didn’t care I was in the hospital because he had a photo shoot he had to do after all his cussing and being disrespectful for my cousin who was trying to talk to him man to man he still mad it about himself that I was stressing him and was drama. I met him on baddo he had a local profile but but messaged me and told me he was from North Africa. He was smart he never asked for money directly but would make sad comments like he hasn’t ate today and he is depressed because he is tired of his life. This is very emotional draining. After I told him I wasn’t going to send anymore money he told me it was ok he has people that sends him money every month. So these guess have multiple people supporting them just so they can sit at the coffee shop all day instead of working. There are some jobs there if he really wanted to work. How is it your friends work but you don’t want to but every time he gets money he buys wine and cigarettes. He is Muslim but doesn’t practice it he says. And I have seen his photo on this site so please be careful. They target more women from their neighboring countries and USA.
Hi AnnaR welcome to the forum. What you describe here how he was and acted towards you is ratty behavior so he is a rat. I'm sorry you had to deal with and if his foto is here there will be more women as he himself said he had more people sending him money to "help" him. These lazy rats depends on kind hearted women to send them money. I'm glad you found us here at TLR so you could get out of this toxic relationship

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Im sorry the only thing to do if block his arse
U can tell hes lieing through his teeth
Tbese morth African men have goals money and visa
Love bombing u is a rule off rats
Then u see their true colours after this phase has passed
Hes a big rat walk away please

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They are made from the same mold! They all give their sad stories of their poor life, whoa is me . They are too lazy to work sure there are jobs there if someone really wants to work but then there are these sorry pos that scam women! They have no feelings for anyone but theirselves! What a pathetic life! So I hope you have walked away from this treatment because it will only get worse . Ignore, block and delete anything he sends! Hope you are ok and welcome. HES A BIG FAT RAT

Mr Kirby

Inactive

It's a typical rat behavior. Please just block him and never contact him again, even if you wil not understand it now, someday, you will be on your own and memories will get back and you will understand every single detail. But now, just dump his ass.
Be prepared to receive some blackmmail messages from his part, (photos, videos blackmail, even an emotional one)
I hope he has nothing on you, in this case, dump him the cold turkey way.

Last edited:

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
I see flights being cancelled to tunisia
And people are cancelling too
They are not being resumed till 4th march
Some flights are still going ahead with no guarantee off flights to return till March again
The rats will be in full force trying to force the women to come reassuring them if flight is cancelled to go back to ur country they will look after the women they love bullshit !!!!
The last time flights were cancelled to come back home the rats soon dumped them at tunis airport and these women were begging for help because they were stuck in tunisia with no money !!!!
Don't belive the rats they are the biggest worst liars in the world as soon as flights are cancelled they will dump your arse
They don't want ro be responsible when ur atm runs out they won't pay 1 dina to help you
The only rats that will care will be the ones with the women who can guarantee they will still have their atm machine up and running and untill ur money runs out the rats will continue to love u till its gone them they will be gone too
So beware if your visiting at Christmas the rats who don't belive in Christmas but belive in christmas gifts !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I see flights being cancelled to tunisia
And people are cancelling too
They are not being resumed till 4th march
Some flights are still going ahead with no guarantee off flights to return till March again
The rats will be in full force trying to force the women to come reassuring them if flight is cancelled to go back to ur country they will look after the women they love bullshit !!!!
The last time flights were cancelled to come back home the rats soon dumped them at tunis airport and these women were begging for help because they were stuck in tunisia with no money !!!!
Don't belive the rats they are the biggest worst liars in the world as soon as flights are cancelled they will dump your arse
They don't want ro be responsible when ur atm runs out they won't pay 1 dina to help you
The only rats that will care will be the ones with the women who can guarantee they will still have their atm machine up and running and untill ur money runs out the rats will continue to love u till its gone them they will be gone too
So beware if your visiting at Christmas the rats who don't belive in Christmas but belive in christmas gifts !!!!!
OMG why would they visit at Christmas ? These rats do not believe in Jesus and that’s what it’s all about….. oh wait it’s the gifts that they have heard about.. ok move along nothing to see here;)

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
OMG why would they visit at Christmas ? These rats do not believe in Jesus and that’s what it’s all about….. oh wait it’s the gifts that they have heard about.. ok move along nothing to see here;)
Yeah thats true sabrina gifts for Christmas gifts for New year and gifts when u arrive very intelligent these rats
Oh don't forget goodwill gesture women you will be paying extra for car extra for apartment after all its christmas for the rats loads off little ratty bullshitters !!!!
Oh dear I nearly forgot extra bottle off expensive whisky to celebrate new year !! With his little ratscum friends!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yeah thats true sabrina gifts for Christmas gifts for New year and gifts when u arrive very intelligent these rats
Oh don't forget goodwill gesture women you will be paying extra for car extra for apartment after all its christmas for the rats loads off little ratty bullshitters !!!!
Oh dear I nearly forgot extra bottle off expensive whisky to celebrate new year !! With his little ratscum friends!!!
It’s our Christmas, they should in reality be footing the Bill for all… if these women only knew what they were getting into

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
It’s our Christmas, they should in reality be footing the Bill for all… if these women only knew what they were getting into
So just some information about Muslims…. Not these rats and what they claim…. We do believe in Jesus (isa)( May peace be upon him,) as a prophet of god, a messenger , we do not acknowledge that he is son of god, it’s actually a little hard to explain… we believe his mother Mary was a virgin, god said he will be as he said Adam will be or the sky will be… but not a trinity or father/ son. We do not celebrate Christmas, but we respect that you do. And rats know 100 percent that they can play on women during this time to get gifts… it’s ridiculous. I don’t see these rats gifting women at Ramadan, and yea we give gifts, mostly clothes and such. Jesus is actually one of the most mentioned people in the Quran.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Also that’s interesting that these rats celebrate new year, but claim to be devout Muslims…. We have only Eid ul-Adha and Eid-al Fitr. If they use the last night of year to reflect on everything throughout the year it’s fine I guess, but indulge in alcohol and whatever else is haram. Besides we have Islamic new year in July.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
This is why if a woman is going to go into a relationship with these rats learn about what they believe so you know when they are lying out right and call them out. They are taking advantage of people so bad.