Sorry for beeing a coward ladies

Lexi

I'm done now... Did post earlier about this man but had change of mind... This will be.. Hopefully the last time .. And plz I don't need to hear that I'm stupid or we told u so.. I know it now..
Be aware of Dali Sassi .. From Hammamet... He is still out there... Fishing..

Laura2014

I'm done now... Did post earlier about this man but had change of mind... This will be.. Hopefully the last time .. And plz I don't need to hear that I'm stupid or we told u so.. I know it now..
Not a coward @Lexi, it takes guts to come here and post. You are not alone in your experience with this guy there have been many others. Glad you came back to warn others.:thumbsup:

Brasilgirl

** hugs **
Lexi, a lot of us have had second thoughts about our rats even if we never acted on them.
Welcome back.

Mango Chutney

I made collages for Lexi’s original thread. I usually delete this stuff after I’ve posted it, but I kept this bastard, because I have never been able to come to terms with what they did to a fifteen year old child :Evil:

And as ever, in true Tunisian style justice .....they still roam free, were given new animation names after their manager bribed the corrupt police force, and walked straight back into their jobs.

Those disgusting police even interrogated the victim in the same room as her rapists!!!! :Evil:

So here we are, the many changing faces of Dali Sassi.....the gang rapist of a minor:

6910F23B-9EDE-4115-BC6D-6CD74AE96D02.jpeg 8ED4A815-8E62-4F79-BEFD-593D64CD7300.jpeg 6B67F4CA-8936-414A-88C4-62D916267119.jpeg

Mango Chutney

I have to be honest, if he did that to my family he wouldn’t be a current thread topic now.
Well, he probably would....it would just be a ‘Death Celebration’ thread :D
Was she 15 ? I can't remember her age . Its damn right disgusting this thread
Yeah, a baby of just fifteen, on holiday with her family :Cry:
Absolutely broke my heart reading that stuff :(

Going for the limit

I remember too when I was questioned in front of my drug spikers, didn't bother me going to the police station but when I realised they were all in the same room with me I just couldn't believe it ! I spoke no Arabic at all then and I was traumatised so god only knows what this girl felt in her worse situation

Mango Chutney

I remember too when I was questioned in front of my drug spikers, didn't bother me going to the police station but when I realised they were all in the same room with me I just couldn't believe it ! I spoke no Arabic at all then and I was traumatised so god only knows what this girl felt in her worse situation
Feckin stupid law system in place there!!! I mean, why?? Is the victim of crime not traumatised enough? Why put them in the same room?
Damn backwards country! :Evil:

Going for the limit

Apparently it's to get to the bottom of the story with everyone in one room but me speaking no Arabic and the hubby translating for me I was traumatised. Don't get me wrong it was fecked up mess and I couldn't get chance to speak because hubby had to be restrained then everyone was just screaming and shouting it was crazy.
No jisela I was lucky I had realises what they had done and only consumed half of the drug before the rest was spat out.
If I hadn't of noticed god only knows what would of happened to me

Top Bottom