Sorry for beeing a coward ladies

magic

I made collages for Lexi’s original thread. I usually delete this stuff after I’ve posted it, but I kept this bastard, because I have never been able to come to terms with what they did to a fifteen year old child :Evil:

And as ever, in true Tunisian style justice .....they still roam free, were given new animation names after their manager bribed the corrupt police force, and walked straight back into their jobs.

Those disgusting police even interrogated the victim in the same room as her rapists!!!! :Evil:

So here we are, the many changing faces of Dali Sassi.....the gang rapist of a minor:

View attachment 57264 View attachment 57265 View attachment 57266
I’m thinking the first one ? Really? Surely not

Lexi

I made collages for Lexi’s original thread. I usually delete this stuff after I’ve posted it, but I kept this bastard, because I have never been able to come to terms with what they did to a fifteen year old child :Evil:

And as ever, in true Tunisian style justice .....they still roam free, were given new animation names after their manager bribed the corrupt police force, and walked straight back into their jobs.

Those disgusting police even interrogated the victim in the same room as her rapists!!!! :Evil:

So here we are, the many changing faces of Dali Sassi.....the gang rapist of a minor:

View attachment 57264 View attachment 57265 View attachment 57266

Amira

I remember too when I was questioned in front of my drug spikers, didn't bother me going to the police station but when I realised they were all in the same room with me I just couldn't believe it ! I spoke no Arabic at all then and I was traumatised so god only knows what this girl felt in her worse situation
He has raped a 15 year old girl? Does he get no punishment for it? prison ?

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Castration means the removal of the testicles, not of the penis ;)
Men who are castrated after puberty, can expect to have a lower than average sex drive (unless they take hormone replacement therapy) but they shouldn't have any major problems with having sex

Mystery

What a truly evil thing I can't call it a man or a rat
Even rat is to good a name.
The sad part is that the young girl will carry that weight around for the rest of her life while that thing keeps walking around with a smile on his face. The police is another matter, corrupted and do nothing, there should be a thread just for the police here because your not protected in this country . :(

magic

FD09A677-A9EF-4FF8-AF42-DC46A9A86E5B.jpeg
I don’t see 100 whips as an even trade unless those whips are directly on his balls and successfully castrate him. In that case, it’s a good deal.

Can you imagine a ridiculous legal system that actually whips or “spanks” someone for raping young women? Especially when women are so strictly encouraged towards purity they are shunned/killed otherwise? It’s not fair, it’s warped.

So, I’d suggest he loses both testicles without any appeal process, because he obviously can’t be trusted to use them. It’s a great idea for all the other rats like him, too.

Derbygirl

I don’t see 100 whips as an even trade unless those whips are directly on his balls and successfully castrate him. In that case, it’s a good deal.

Can you imagine a ridiculous legal system that actually whips or “spanks” someone for raping young women? Especially when women are so strictly encouraged towards purity they are shunned/killed otherwise? It’s not fair, it’s warped.

So, I’d suggest he loses both testicles without any appeal process, because he obviously can’t be trusted to use them. It’s a great idea for all the other rats like him, too.
Hear, hear!!!!

Mango Chutney

Yep... He really got me good... And hate my self for trusting him... When the truth was right here... In my face.. But now I'm done... Will try to fix myself.. Don't know how really..
Stick with us :)
We’ve all been there, we all understand :)
My rats victim has all the proof, the truth in front of her eyes here, but she is brainwashed, just as you were, as I was...these men get right inside your head and slowly drain every drop of life out of you.
You will recover :)

Lexi

Stick with us :)
We’ve all been there, we all understand :)
My rats victim has all the proof, the truth in front of her eyes here, but she is brainwashed, just as you were, as I was...these men get right inside your head and slowly drain every drop of life out of you.
You will recover :)
Yes so true... I know I will.. Just right now it feels like shit

Top Bottom