Sorry for beeing a coward ladies

Heidi

Inactive
Castration means the removal of the testicles, not of the penis ;)
Men who are castrated after puberty, can expect to have a lower than average sex drive (unless they take hormone replacement therapy) but they shouldn't have any major problems with having sex

Mystery

Inactive
What a truly evil thing I can't call it a man or a rat
Even rat is to good a name.
The sad part is that the young girl will carry that weight around for the rest of her life while that thing keeps walking around with a smile on his face. The police is another matter, corrupted and do nothing, there should be a thread just for the police here because your not protected in this country . :(

magic

Junior Rat Expert
FD09A677-A9EF-4FF8-AF42-DC46A9A86E5B.jpeg
I don’t see 100 whips as an even trade unless those whips are directly on his balls and successfully castrate him. In that case, it’s a good deal.

Can you imagine a ridiculous legal system that actually whips or “spanks” someone for raping young women? Especially when women are so strictly encouraged towards purity they are shunned/killed otherwise? It’s not fair, it’s warped.

So, I’d suggest he loses both testicles without any appeal process, because he obviously can’t be trusted to use them. It’s a great idea for all the other rats like him, too.

Derbygirl

I don’t see 100 whips as an even trade unless those whips are directly on his balls and successfully castrate him. In that case, it’s a good deal.

Can you imagine a ridiculous legal system that actually whips or “spanks” someone for raping young women? Especially when women are so strictly encouraged towards purity they are shunned/killed otherwise? It’s not fair, it’s warped.

So, I’d suggest he loses both testicles without any appeal process, because he obviously can’t be trusted to use them. It’s a great idea for all the other rats like him, too.
Hear, hear!!!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yep... He really got me good... And hate my self for trusting him... When the truth was right here... In my face.. But now I'm done... Will try to fix myself.. Don't know how really..
Stick with us :)
We’ve all been there, we all understand :)
My rats victim has all the proof, the truth in front of her eyes here, but she is brainwashed, just as you were, as I was...these men get right inside your head and slowly drain every drop of life out of you.
You will recover :)

Mango Chutney

Staff member
They all have mental health issues or is that an easy excuse for them ?.
Because people with mental health don't scam bully and abuse others, they normally abuse themselves try commit suicide these guys will never do that they will sit and watch you do it.
Evil evil evil :Evil:
Depends on what the condition is. Somebody with depression, severe anxiety, PTSD etc will harm themselves, not others....look for a way out.
A narcissist, sociopath, psychopath etc will hurt others, they thrive on hurting others to make themselves feel better....as they have no conscience, no empathy, no nothing.....but each one of the conditions mentioned are mental health.....it just depends on which category you fall into :)

My rats morbid obsession with my arm cutting was downright weird, but because of his issues, he thrived on seeing what he could reduce me to....it made him feel powerful, he knew his influence on me was strong....he had control. Well, not anymore :thumbsup:
Somebody with depression etc would still have tried to stop me, but a sadist with his conditions thrived on it.
They’re all nutters....no normal person could destroy an innocent as they do......their conscience would not allow it.

F

Former Member 4

I should say that not everyone is terrible in Tunisia... you will find and experience random kindnesses, but the harsh things they do to each other overall, rats and all, is what I’m talking about... want to keep that clear. The society runs dry of empathy and compassion.
Most Tunisians are terrible, kind and gentle people are the exception, i know what i'm talking about.