Sorry for beeing a coward ladies

Mystery

He went from angel to devil... Think he have like a mental illness..
They all have mental health issues or is that an easy excuse for them ?.
Because people with mental health don't scam bully and abuse others, they normally abuse themselves try commit suicide these guys will never do that they will sit and watch you do it.
Evil evil evil :Evil:

Mango Chutney

They all have mental health issues or is that an easy excuse for them ?.
Because people with mental health don't scam bully and abuse others, they normally abuse themselves try commit suicide these guys will never do that they will sit and watch you do it.
Evil evil evil :Evil:
Depends on what the condition is. Somebody with depression, severe anxiety, PTSD etc will harm themselves, not others....look for a way out.
A narcissist, sociopath, psychopath etc will hurt others, they thrive on hurting others to make themselves feel better....as they have no conscience, no empathy, no nothing.....but each one of the conditions mentioned are mental health.....it just depends on which category you fall into :)

My rats morbid obsession with my arm cutting was downright weird, but because of his issues, he thrived on seeing what he could reduce me to....it made him feel powerful, he knew his influence on me was strong....he had control. Well, not anymore :thumbsup:
Somebody with depression etc would still have tried to stop me, but a sadist with his conditions thrived on it.
They’re all nutters....no normal person could destroy an innocent as they do......their conscience would not allow it.

Lexi

I should say that not everyone is terrible in Tunisia... you will find and experience random kindnesses, but the harsh things they do to each other overall, rats and all, is what I’m talking about... want to keep that clear. The society runs dry of empathy and compassion.
Ur so right, have other friends In Tunisia... Who is so kind and gentle ❤

akhenaten

I should say that not everyone is terrible in Tunisia... you will find and experience random kindnesses, but the harsh things they do to each other overall, rats and all, is what I’m talking about... want to keep that clear. The society runs dry of empathy and compassion.
Most Tunisians are terrible, kind and gentle people are the exception, i know what i'm talking about.

Lexi

Sorry what happened to you, Lexi. But, you have to build your reality inside the bigger picture — not just with a couple good friends.

The world is a dangerous place, and Tunisia is filled with broken people, angry people, violence, and predators.

I hope you get better soon.
Thanks but my friends is really nice people a family with 5 children who lived in Sweden for 19 years.. They speak fluid Swedish and have known them for years.. Stayed with them a lot of times.

Lexi

But, I am here if you want to explain why you want to stay in Tunisia after such a bad experience there? Do you not have family elsewhere?
I have family in Sweden... But still love the country Tunisia... And want to see my friends. I never meet Dali in person... And I never will... Can promise that.. I'm so done with him and the rest of his.. Rat pack' but they can't stop me to going there.. If I didn't he/they win.. Will go with my walls up high an just enjoy the things I love

Laura2014

I have family in Sweden... But still love the country Tunisia... And want to see my friends. I never meet Dali in person... And I never will... Can promise that.. I'm so done with him and the rest of his.. Rat pack' but they can't stop me to going there.. If I didn't he/they win.. Will go with my walls up high an just enjoy the things I love
Well he may well read here or some of his mates do, so I’d give few details here about your return intentions.

Mango Chutney

they can't stop me to going there.. If I didn't he/they win..
No, they lose, Tunisia loses.

Tunisia is all about money, it's the only language that is understood there.....so the only way to ever get those in charge to accept that actually, bezness is a big problem that is tarnishing their image.....is to hit the buggers in the pocket......I only wish more victims could see this.

I will never understand why any bezness victim returns to the country that turns a blind eye to this cruel and destructive scam......and puts more cash into their economy.
Each to their own, I guess, but to me.....it seems like a betrayal to other victims......and other countries have so much more to offer, especially in terms of safety and beauty.

Laura is right, these rats read here, they tip each other off.....so don't ever write your plans on the public forum....because word WILL get back to him.

Lexi

No, they lose, Tunisia loses.

Tunisia is all about money, it's the only language that is understood there.....so the only way to ever get those in charge to accept that actually, bezness is a big problem that is tarnishing their image.....is to hit the buggers in the pocket......I only wish more victims could see this.

I will never understand why any bezness victim returns to the country that turns a blind eye to this cruel and destructive scam......and puts more cash into their economy.
Each to their own, I guess, but to me.....it seems like a betrayal to other victims......and other countries have so much more to offer, especially in terms of safety and beauty.

Laura is right, these rats read here, they tip each other off.....so don't ever write your plans on the public forum....because word WILL get back to him.

Lexi

I'm not afraid... Of him.. Or others. Just not want them to win... I had one... Bad experience... And by the love of God... My safety walls is so up.... But as I said.. Love the country... And really care of my friends.. They make me strong and.. Really feel so sad that this worms can destroy so much for Tunisia..

Lexi

I'm not afraid... Of him.. Or others. Just not want them to win... I had one... Bad experience... And by the love of God... My safety walls is so up.... But as I said.. Love the country... And really care of my friends.. They make me strong and.. Really feel so sad that this worms can destroy so much for Tunisia..
I know u all had more heartbreaking experience then me and really feel so sad for all of us... Now I feel that I'm free again... Really... Still hate myself for beeing so blind . And really thanks for all support from u... ❤ Will enjoy my summer with true friends in a beautyful country

Judithlyn

He went from angel to devil... Think he have like a mental illness..
I think ALL rats have mental illness! I truly believe that they all are narcissistic psychopaths! You NEVER ever know what they are thinking. They lie, conceal, and are so patient to achieve whatever they are after....a visa, your assets, anything! They see a woman as owned by them. They see our personal assets as owned by them. They see us as possessions which they can use in anyway they want! They are such nasty vile pigs, as well as disease-ridden, nasty rats! I saw things which have come back to haunt me. I don’t have proof so I can’t say, but I sure have strong suspicions about a lot of bad things. These cowards need to be castrated and imprisoned for life!

Judithlyn

Most Tunisians are terrible, kind and gentle people are the exception, i know what i'm talking about.
I completely agree with you! I met many Tunisians over there. ALL knew that I was a bezness victim, and they treated me like an absolute queen. It was all for their greed and Abdelhak’s visa! All of them disgusts me to no end now. I’m talking young kids too....nieces and nephews....they had many secrets and hid them from me! What kind of futures do they have? The cycle just keeps continuing! Sick, pathetic country....in my humble opinion! Those who sit by quietly and do nothing are just as guilty of the crime!

Brasilgirl

I completely agree with you! I met many Tunisians over there. ALL knew that I was a bezness victim, and they treated me like an absolute queen. It was all for their greed and Abdelhak’s visa! All of them disgusts me to no end now. I’m talking young kids too....nieces and nephews....they had many secrets and hid them from me! What kind of futures do they have? The cycle just keeps continuing! Sick, pathetic country....in my humble opinion! Those who sit by quietly and do nothing are just as guilty of the crime!
The behaviour is taught. It is taught by the parents and other family members. It is the way of life for rat families and communities. I think there are too many rats in Tunisia and for the good people to interfere will create problems for the good family. I think the bezness families stick to their own. There may be some good families that have a bezness rat who is just wanting a visa, but I beleive most are rat families and the young men and women are raised to be rats. It’s the rat culture.
If you think your Tunisian man is the exception, look at his family. How many have relationships with foreigners? My rat told me his brother got to go back and forth to Canada for his job. Really? Which company does he work for? No answer. Deflection. He is a rat. My rat also told me that one of his brothers had a young women visiting him from Italy for a week.
My rat wanted me to come visit him.
More red flags.
Rat family.

Judithlyn

I know u all had more heartbreaking experience then me and really feel so sad for all of us... Now I feel that I'm free again... Really... Still hate myself for beeing so blind . And really thanks for all support from u... ❤ Will enjoy my summer with true friends in a beautyful country
I’m happy that you are away from him, but Tunisia depends on tourism money for their economy! I wish that you would reconsider and go anyplace else. Those people only understand money....not compassion, empathy, or even care about your safety. It’s gotten so much worse than when I was there. Please don’t place yourself in danger....going to Tunisia is not safe in many ways these days. Go to Italy, Portugal, or the South of France, where Bezness is not accepted, the police can not be bribed, and you can be more trusting and relaxed with the locals!

Top Bottom