Help needed Sounds suspicious?? New script?!

Livia

hello everyone i'm new here & posting this for my friend. does this sound suspicious to you all?

- Tunisian guy is 3 yrs older than girl
- fake profile pic of himself on Fb
- only shared a pic of him at 18 years old
- seems he doesn't really want to share a current (adult) pic.
- he & family are ok with different ethnicities.
- asked several times to speak to parents via video call.
- says he got plans to leave Tunisia for marriage & to find work

I find his reluctance to share older pics of him very strange. Do you all think he knows about these sites? i mean he's ok with a video call but not sharing pics...strange? another thing is when she asked what kind of person he is, he replied "this question make me feel like i'm a hypocrite". I find this very strange reply.

and do Tunisian men even marry other Arabs?? as most of you on here informed that their culture requires them to marry a Tunisian. but what is their culture's opinion on marrying other arabs?

thanks all

Starstylist

Yes! If he has a fake picture on his account, it’s likely an alternate rat account. He likely has a real one somewhere under a different name. He doesn’t want to share a current picture bc he doesn’t want to be caught. His family isn’t ok with different ethnicities but different ethnicities are a way to improve their living situations so they’re willing to make an exception (temporarily anyways). If he wants his parents to see you on skype, that probably means they are in on the scam. He just gave his game away in the last one...he wants to leave Tunisia for marriage and to find work. Yeah, this is true, but not to build a life with a western woman. He probably wants to squirrel away his money and send it back to Tunisia to improve his family’s life and get that young virgin Muslim girl he’s always dreamed of.

Pussycatz

hello everyone i'm new here & posting this for my friend. does this sound suspicious to you all?

- Tunisian guy is 3 yrs older than girl
- fake profile pic of himself on Fb
- only shared a pic of him at 18 years old
- seems he doesn't really want to share a current (adult) pic.
- he & family are ok with different ethnicities.
- asked several times to speak to parents via video call.
- says he got plans to leave Tunisia for marriage & to find work

I find his reluctance to share older pics of him very strange. Do you all think he knows about these sites? i mean he's ok with a video call but not sharing pics...strange? another thing is when she asked what kind of person he is, he replied "this question make me feel like i'm a hypocrite". I find this very strange reply.

and do Tunisian men even marry other Arabs?? as most of you on here informed that their culture requires them to marry a Tunisian. but what is their culture's opinion on marrying other arabs?

thanks all
You can screenshot him during video calls and therefore get a current photo.

Livia

Yes! If he has a fake picture on his account, it’s likely an alternate rat account. He likely has a real one somewhere under a different name. He doesn’t want to share a current picture bc he doesn’t want to be caught. His family isn’t ok with different ethnicities but different ethnicities are a way to improve their living situations so they’re willing to make an exception (temporarily anyways). If he wants his parents to see you on skype, that probably means they are in on the scam. He just gave his game away in the last one...he wants to leave Tunisia for marriage and to find work. Yeah, this is true, but not to build a life with a western woman. He probably wants to squirrel away his money and send it back to Tunisia to improve his family’s life and get that young virgin Muslim girl he’s always dreamed of.
You can screenshot him during video calls and therefore get a current photo.
Do you all think my friend should ask him again for a current pic?

another thing i forgot to mention is he said he wants to open a learning center outside Tunisia. and that he has an online certificate in HTML 5 from a western university. is that a lie for sonething she should watch out for??

simple

Ratslayer
Do you all think my friend should ask him again for a current pic?

another thing i forgot to mention is he said he wants to open a learning center outside Tunisia. and that he has an online certificate in HTML 5 from a western university. is that a lie for sonething she should watch out for??
Of course its a lie ,,,For goodness sake ,he is making himself out to be Mother Teresa...How is he planning to finance this "learning center"..??He cant leave Tunisia ,without a visa ,so how can he open a center outside Tunisia..Maybe the reason why he dosnt post any photos of himself is prehaps hes wanted by the authourities,,Think out of the box with Tunisians online..

Livia

Of course its a lie ,,,For goodness sake ,he is making himself out to be Mother Teresa...How is he planning to finance this "learning center"..??He cant leave Tunisia ,without a visa ,so how can he open a center outside Tunisia..Maybe the reason why he dosnt post any photos of himself is prehaps hes wanted by the authourities,,Think out of the box with Tunisians online..
gosh...didn't even think it can be something that far off. my friend just assumed he knows about sites like these and the 'name & shame' gallery on this forum. so she'll probably know he's a big rat and block him...

Livia

Livia his name is achref gasmi do you know him
no i don't. i'm new here learning about all this bezness stuff..my friend & i are trying to figure out if the guy she just met on Fb is a love rat & if he's in the gallery..but anyways he's not in there...but it's a hassle going thru that gallery, most of those rats in there look very similar & some pics don't have any names. but good thing you all put it together...anyways my friend has blocked him on Fb & decided to follow the advice here. she isn't going to be used by someone for a visa..thanks for this site it's a real eye opener!

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
no i don't. i'm new here learning about all this bezness stuff..my friend & i are trying to figure out if the guy she just met on Fb is a love rat & if he's in the gallery..but anyways he did share his current pics and he's not in there. nor is he that guy...but it's a hassle going thru that gallery, most of those rats in there look very similar & some pics don't have any names. but good thing you all put it together...anyways my friend has blocked him on Fb & decided to follow the advice here. she isn't going to be used by someone for a visa..thanks for this site it's a real eye opener!
Any Tunisian fishing on Fb or internet is a rat - no ifs no buts and NO thinking he is different.

MH xl