Splitsville: breaking news

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by olderandwiser, Mar 17, 2017.

1. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

olderandwiser Well-Known Member

Masha and Liona like this.
  2. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Naive Jane...What does she know about the scam..?

3. Masha
    Chat With Me

Masha Well-Known Member

so many stories these days ..they never seem to stop coming ..
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ent-wed-Tunisian-toyboy-18-years-younger.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-officials-fear-victim-immigration-scam.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffair-toyboy-Tunisian-bodyguard-met-camp.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-junior-left-fortnight-says-thought-One.html

...lost for words

4. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

They just keep regurgitating the same old stories. Not helpful because it gives the impression that it's purely older, larger women on state benefits who are being duped.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  5. Masha
    Chat With Me

Masha Well-Known Member

Just getting started. Wait for the younger ones. I began from seniority due to respect:whistle:
    These speak for themselves :

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Laura2014 likes this.
  6. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

There does seem to be a lot more public awareness about scams in the UK than in North America. I wonder if it's having an effect? The rats do seem to be turning more to North America and eastern Europe, with the U.S. and Canada the big prizes.

7. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Bloody hell, Nick Clegg, David Cameron and the Queen must have been beside themselves with laughter! This is actually really embarassing....makes a mockery of bezness :Evil: A forty seven year old mother of seven and grandmother of ten?? Holy camel, she must have gone like a race car!! :eek: I should love to know how he was able to get an EU visa.
    This makes me so angry!! It leaves a lot of victims incredibly vulnerable because they do not fit the media stereotype :Evil:
    Wonder how much she paid for his holiday and boat trip :rolleyes:
    Well we need all you members in those necks of the woods to keep spreading the word! I put links absolutely everywhere, including on news articles for those countries. In fact, I've been on quite a link splurge this last couple of weeks, shoved links everywhere with an explanation!
    Canada is the biggie now, Trudeau is weak, he is making it easy for them. I imagine N.America has lost some of it's appeal because Trump will see through the scam. Britain will not be so easy for them now after Brexit. Wonder if any of them have tried Hungary? Should like to see them get past Orban :D If Le Pen wins in May, it'll be interesting to see if they still try France! Things are getting tougher for them this way on. They see Eastern Europe and Russia as a stepping stone into the Shengen Zone....brainless fools :rolleyes:

Masha likes this.
  8. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

Canada eliminated the fiancé visa years ago, so it's harder for the scammers to get in. No "try before you buy" 90 days. I am schizoid on this: I'm in favour of Canada's policy on refugees (genuine refugees) unlike Trump's U.S. But I think there should be more remedies for people who've been scammed. I think the main reason there aren't is because resources are being spent elsewhere. And for years, there's been an unofficial attitude of "we tried to warn the victims, they didn't listen, so why should we help now?" They won't admit that but.....

9. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

I disagree, I don't think they have tried to warn the victims on an official level. There is the odd little bit of information out there, but not nearly enough. The other issue is that the information is targeted specifically at 'Older' women....this leaves the young and males still at risk.

The media need to let it be known that literally ANYONE is a targeted, male/female, old/young, fat/thin, pretty/not quite so easy on the eye and literally ANY nationality, religion, skin colour etc. For as long as the official information is only targeted at one specific target market for a rat, other potential victims are left sat out there wide open to approach, they believe their Mohammed is different because they do not meet the media stereotype criteria. It is morally wrong for any authority to not warn all of its nationals, as opposed to just one specific type of person.

Our media should hang their heads in shame for not exposing the true face of bezness, for prioritising trashy headlines and profit above human lives. People have died because of bezness, others (like myself) carry physical scars for life, we are all left psychologically traumatised for years, if not forever. If I only had a way of doing it, I would love to write a genuine piece on the true face of bezness, about both the financial and the emotional trauma it leaves behind, the trust issues, the disturbed sleep and nightmares, the lack of appetite issues, general health issues, not only to the victim, but to the friends and family too.

With regards to Canada, it's not my place to name names, but I will tell you that one victim (older than her rat) started an online relationship with a rat mid April 2016, in September 2016, she flew to Tunisia to meet her rat, spent ten days with him and married this stranger while she was there, she flew back to Canada, has never seen her ratty husband in the flesh since the marriage....and he has just been issued his visa for Canada. It's an absolute joke! I'm all for helping genuine refugees, but Canada has now made itself the golden ticket for rats....and this is a big problem!

A quick add, I would like to stress that all my comments (in both of my posts on this thread) are based solely on rats, I do always say rats, but people keep misunderstanding me and bringing up refugees. I have no issue with genuine refugees, I have problems solely with rats and illegal, economic migrants.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    olderandwiser, catrin and black_angel like this.
  10. black_angel
    Chat With Me

black_angel Well-Known Member

unfornutelly there is many rats comming amoung genuine refugess, also some of refugess become rats while here. I see that and hear about that very often almost every day. They are such shit that dont even care of the shame and problems they cause to the genuine ones.
    Let's be honest... media have no interest in warning women. Their buisness is to get attention and to make a victim look like a stupid old woman without brain so the other people can feel better after reading cause "they're smarter". It's enough if you read such an article and look down to the comments.
    There is no golden mean to warn victims. Some will listen and some not. It's up to the victim if she listens or choose to 'experiance that on her own ass.' We can see it also here, no matter how hard we try to warn there are always women who "know better" , the ones whose, like you have said, Mohammed is different.
    There is many warnings on many sites, embassy sites, forums like ours, fb pages and so on. What else can you do to warn? If a woman refuses to listen, she will not listen even if the God himself speaks to her.

11. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

[QUOTE="but I will tell you that one victim (older than her rat) started an online relationship with a rat mid April 2016, in September 2016, she flew to Tunisia to meet her rat, spent ten days with him and married this stranger while she was there, she flew back to Canada, has never seen her ratty husband in the flesh since the marriage....and he has just been issued his visa for Canada. It's an absolute joke! I'm all for helping genuine refugees, but Canada has now made itself the golden ticket for rats....and this is a big problem!

A quick add, I would like to stress that all my comments (in both of my posts on this thread) are based solely on rats, I do always say rats, but people keep misunderstanding me and bringing up refugees. I have no issue with genuine refugees, I have problems solely with rats and illegal, economic migrants.[/QUOTE]<<

She can still get his ass kicked out if his visa was conditional. It's a lot of work, but persistence pays off. She doesn't want to be on the hook for him for three years!

12. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Yes, my ex rat is one of them. I have been told he is in Germany now (I neither know nor care if it is true), but wherever he is, he will still be ratting! If he is in Germany, he can only be illegal, as all legal routes have been closed to him, so it seems as though he has finally met with success in his illegal escape attempts, though the bigger part of me believes he is still in Tunisia :thumbsup:
    http://www.tunisianloverats.com/thr...-tried-by-houssem-ktari-houssam-alktari.4301/
    Oh, I've seen the spiteful, personal comments by the fools that think they know better. I can only hope and pray that karma has great plans for these cruel, ignorant people :Evil:
    There are not enough. People are not going to Google search their man or this site, FB sites etc if they are unaware of bezness. I literally walked into Houssem's life knowing nothing....many victims do the same. For those that choose to have a relationship, knowing about bezness and loverats beforehand....I struggle to pity them, though would still support them afterwards....but many of us have no idea that the evil love scam exists....we need more warnings, more public warnings and warnings that are not just in the small print.
    We shall see. Fortunately, this girl has a very supportive, loyal friend that is clued up on bezness. I hope she listens soon.

black_angel and olderandwiser like this.
  13. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

I do have a story of hope, well at least so far, who knows how it will end. The Tunisian rat from the TLC TV show 90 Day Fiancé has found that his independent life in America is not as good as he thought. He took off from his wife a few months after getting his conditional Green Card and seemed all set for a happy, spouse free life in Florida. However, his wife fought back. Next Wednesday in Ohio, a pre-trial hearing is scheduled for her application to annul the marriage based on his fraud. The TLC network is supposedly "disrespecting" the rat and he has responded by packing up his belongings and vowing to return to Tunisia. Will he? Won't he? Who knows? But it's nice to see that life isn't always clear sailing for these guys once they've accomplished their goals. Even his GC is up for renewal in September but it's looking less likely that he'll scam the government as easily as he did his spouse.
    Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 7.38.48 PM.png

Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  14. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

How encouraging!! You've made my day! :D:D:D

Heidi, olderandwiser and Laura2014 like this.
  15. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

Well, we'll see! He's been a very slippery rat so far. The Canadian expression is "he has horseshoes up his ass", lol. There's a very funny video on his instagram: Frantic packing complete with huffing and puffing. Warms my heart!

16. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Ooooh, I'll have a quick nosey :thumbsup:

17. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

So little Mo is heading home - sweet result.

18. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

So he says. He's been known to make this "threat" before when he's peeved by something (like people forgetting his birthday)

There are eight year olds with more maturity.

19. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Haha, yeah....they're all the same, moody, sulking toddlers :rolleyes: Never in my life have I come across such immaturity and silliness. Houssem's levels of childish behaviour never ceased to amaze me, I used my psychology head and my experience in dealing with autistic children to deal with his worse moments of immaturity. These rats are a pathetic excuse for men. Here's hoping Mo honours his words!!

olderandwiser and Heidi like this.
  20. olderandwiser
    Chat With Me

Yeah, what's up with that? Did their mothers spoil them? It seems to be such a common trait. "I came here for you, therefore you owe me." "Working at a job makes my back hurt" "Everyone discriminates against me because the entire country is anti-Islamic" "My unhappiness is your fault"......

Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

YES!!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!! They are spoiled mummies boys, pampered princes etc. The family females run around granting their every wish, I used to cringe watching them! They consider themselves superior because they have a penis :rolleyes: They are spoiled by mummy/Grandma/Auntie/sister for their entire lives...and expect us to treat them the same. In our culture of equality...it's not gonna happen! They can't cope with us strong, educated, independent women, it is not how they are raised to expect women to be....so these silly little boys try to change us to what they expect. Fortunately, my rat was not stupid enough to order me to cook a meal, that mistake could have had fatal consequences: Mango cooks - people die!! :D

olderandwiser likes this.
  22. RatBitten
    Chat With Me

RatBitten Active Member

I think they were all dropped on their heads...most childish immature behavior I've ever seen!