Stereotypes, understanding and self love

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Let's start a fund.... that's a soap opera I would like to see.
Me too, her words prove her to be as much of a rat as he is.....could be quite a show! I have now read the entire thread, there are many contradictions and hypocritical statements in her comments....I am resisting the urge to pick her comments to pieces!

Gabrielaali

Some girl need english classes i didnt undestand her shitty english but whatever...
I added your ex cyber boyfriend after you started with your attitude with me, just for curiosity, he is turkish, and he is so young, and vulgar... yuck, i understand why you both were involved...

And for the other ladies, whatever, your arguments are so midding, boring, "look at me, my heart is broken after 5 years talking with a middle east stranger, ill waste my precious time posting pictures of them, and spreadin hate between races" "look at me im a european/american young with a career that was ripped off by a 20 year old poor ignorant arab" and your defenses against me lack of intelligence, "oh, look another rat, you are as the same rat as your rats" ok whatever

Its so sad still not get over this shit, ater 4, 3, 2 years, what pathetic, think about it, some douche make me think he will marry, i failed in all my relationships before, omg there is my true love after 2 weeks he want to marry me, im so happy... omg he is fake, he wanted my money... omg im feel so dumb, so depressed lets warn other ladies....ok my goals in life are spend my precious time in a forum full of hurted and naive women, to spread hate in their hearts... thats the most bitter way to live your lives, get over it... damn

NO you dont help, the only thing you are doing is feeding the hate in your hearts, only because didnt work for you... so sad

And to finalize this chapter, my friend showed me his passport, he is 31, i was lost in translation he said i looked like 27 not that he is 27
if you need to believe that all women will have same fate as yours to feel less pathetic, then believe whatever you fucking want... i dont care...

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my God, that looks lush.....and it cooks in the microwave - genius!!! Hopefully, I can make that without setting my hair on fire again....I hear the shaven head look is not popular here in England, it's considered unfeminine ;)

Heidi

Administrator
Oh my God, that looks lush.....and it cooks in the microwave - genius!!! Hopefully, I can make that without setting my hair on fire again....I hear the shaven head look is not popular here in England, it's considered unfeminine ;)
Yeah, and it´s chocolate :love:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Chocolate, goes in microwave, comes out of a packet....I'm getting aroused, it's just perfect :p

Western Bride

Gabriella, I don't get your feelings of anger.
Yes, you have right to be happy with anyone you want, and if this guy comes to your place, that will be great. However, I doubt this can soon happen.
You have the right to think that couples with a big age gap are destined to fail, but the fact of their dirty rat acts has no excuses, the same applies to any other ungrateful and unhuman ways of behavior.

Women are more emotional and fragile than men, that is the reason they get caught into different kinds of traps.
I cannot suggest you any happy end Tunisian forums or sites, but I'm sure you can google and find something.

And there is no need to be mean.

Heidi

Administrator
24.gif GoFundMe

Don't Let The Screen Door Hit You

To help provide finanical assistance to all those celebrities, athetes and any other elitist who stated they would leave the country if Donald Trump won. Our goal is to be able to fund an infinite number of bus tickets to Tijuana, Mexico so they might escape the new Trump era and start a new life for themselves in a third world country so that they might gain a little perspective. Our goal is their happiness so what I would like to say to them is don't let the screen door hit you.

https://www.gofundme.com/dont-let-the-screen-door-hit-you?ssid=800729305&pos=1

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/alabama_mayor_creates_gofundme.html

deena62

Well, I guess I'm too late to chime in here. I thought I could offer an objective opinion since I've never even met a Tunisian so couldn't be accused of being bitter against them.

But....since I'm already here...I would like to address the Go Fund Me joke....okay? And the question is.....is it actually funny? I'm guessing it has to do with laughing at and gloating over the "elites" who are unhappy with the election results. But...who, exactly, are the "elites"? Well....celebrities and professional athletes? I guess they would be the rich, the millionaires...right?
But gee, they don't need any donations from Go Fund Me...they have plenty of money....and have more than enough to fly first class and stay in luxurious accommodations in Tahiti or some other fancy place...why the hell would they even be interested in Tijuana or riding on a bus anywhere?

But it gets even better. Go and google Trump's tax plan....HUGE tax cuts for the wealthy.....and very minimal for the rest of us. So these rich "elites" can not only stay anywhere luxurious they want....but will even be able to afford to buy themselves their own island if they want to....thanks to the huge tax breaks in store for them from Trump's plans. Oh yeah....and go check out how Trump wants to do away with the restrictions put on the big banks and Wall Street...that were put in place to help all us non-rich people from becoming even poorer.....like happened in 2008.

So....technically, the joke is backwards. WE are the ones who are gonna need the Go Fund Me donations to take a bus to Tijuana so we can get a job. The rich ("elites?) are going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

But this is how slinging around propaganda works....makes things look confusing. WHO exactly ARE these "elites"? Rich people? Smart/educated people? Democrats? Republicans? Black people? the Mexicans? the Muslims?....who exactly is this so-called enemy they are gloating over and making fun of? WHO exactly are these "elites" that Trump is gonna go and show what's what? Rich people? Absolutely not....on that front we got conned and duped. Hate to tell you but just go and google his proposed tax plans.

Now...there is one plan Trump has that would actually help people who are hurting economically...and that's his billion dollar infrastructure building plan. But watch and see....it is the Democrats who are supporting this...not Paul Ryan's fiscally conservative Republicans. So are we gloating at the Democrats? They will be the ones who actually support the plans Trump has that will actually help those he promised to help.
This time it's not about Democrats versus Republicans...even though many Republicans are a bit confused about this. This year it's Democrats versus fiscally conservative (elite) Republicans versus populist/nationalist/tea-party morally conservative Republicans. In fact, the third one (Trumpism) isn't even clear...it has elements of populism/nationalism/republican and democratic elements...and who the hell knows what else depending on Trump's mood at the time and whoever is having influence over him.

So this week they showed Paul Ryan's Republicans prancing around with their red "make America Great" hats on like a bunch of 5 year olds....like a bunch of pussies gloating that they were winners.....when the reality is that Paul Ryan and his buddies in Congress are shitting their pants right now. Just wait and see. Republicans aren't even sure if they won or not...depending on what type of Republican one is. Clearly, the Democrats (like me) lost....but it's a bit vague who won. But if anyone thinks rich people are the "elites" and they lost...they are in for a big disappointment. The rich definitely won. In fact, Hilary Clinton herself will be better off under Trump than she would have been under herself. Her plan was to make the rich pay more of their fair share....but under Trump, she and Bill get a huge tax break.

Please don't think I'm criticizing the posting of the joke. I am not. At first, I thought I actually got the joke and felt kind of depressed about it since I would be one of the ones sad about the election....so I thought it actually applied negatively to me. But then I thought well wait a minute...I'm certainly not a celebrity or a professional athlete...and I'm sure not rich...so am I an "elite"? Are Democrats the "elites"? But there are even way more rich Republicans than there are rich Democrats...so who the hell are the "elites"? And I realized just how confusing this election was....mainly due to the massive slinging around of propaganda. Nobody knows who the enemy is anymore...and a whole lot of people got duped, I'm afraid. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be one of the enemy or not...and why. Am I one of the hated "elites" if I'm struggling economically myself? What does that make me?

But...all of this is IRRELEVANT. Why? Because Trump has dementia. I don't just think so...I feel pretty confident of it.
And I am terrified...truly terrified. This is a very dangerous situation....and not just for Americans...but for the entire planet. There is nothing to gloat about. It's gonna be a miracle if nothing horrific happens...we just have to hope that will be the case that we make it through this peacefully. But if we do, I think many people here in the USA are going to learn some painful lessons about propaganda and scapegoating...and the dangers involved.

Last edited:

Heidi

Administrator
While I understand your frustration about the election, I don´t understand your reaction about the GoFundMe post. I´m not gloating about the celebrities, far from it.
I always thought of Hilary as the lesser evil. What I find funny is the idea of going to GoFundMe. Now I know who will pay for The Wall 24.gif
I have to admit, that I´m waiting to see, who will really leave the US. I think it´s a bit of childish. People should stay and fight the guy. Not the muslims though, since the soon to be President is talking about registering all the muslims in the US. This has a very bad smell for me.
Btw, has anybody ever asked the Donald, what he means by "Make America great again" ?

Update: I don´t believe it - There is a GoFundMe page for building the Wall 46r4pss2.gif

#MAGA Donald Trump Wall Project https://www.gofundme.com/2pgck6k

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I guess I'm too late to chime in here. I thought I could offer an objective opinion since I've never even met a Tunisian so couldn't be accused of being bitter against them.

But....since I'm already here...I would like to address the Go Fund Me joke....okay? And the question is.....is it actually funny? I'm guessing it has to do with laughing at and gloating over the "elites" who are unhappy with the election results. But...who, exactly, are the "elites"? Well....celebrities and professional athletes? I guess they would be the rich, the millionaires...right?
But gee, they don't need any donations from Go Fund Me...they have plenty of money....and have more than enough to fly first class and stay in luxurious accommodations in Tahiti or some other fancy place...why the hell would they even be interested in Tijuana or riding on a bus anywhere?

But it gets even better. Go and google Trump's tax plan....HUGE tax cuts for the wealthy.....and very minimal for the rest of us. So these rich "elites" can not only stay anywhere luxurious they want....but will even be able to afford to buy themselves their own island if they want to....thanks to the huge tax breaks in store for them from Trump's plans. Oh yeah....and go check out how Trump wants to do away with the restrictions put on the big banks and Wall Street...that were put in place to help all us non-rich people from becoming even poorer.....like happened in 2008.

So....technically, the joke is backwards. WE are the ones who are gonna need the Go Fund Me donations to take a bus to Tijuana so we can get a job. The rich ("elites?) are going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

But this is how slinging around propaganda works....makes things look confusing. WHO exactly ARE these "elites"? Rich people? Smart/educated people? Democrats? Republicans? Black people? the Mexicans? the Muslims?....who exactly is this so-called enemy they are gloating over and making fun of? WHO exactly are these "elites" that Trump is gonna go and show what's what? Rich people? Absolutely not....on that front we got conned and duped. Hate to tell you but just go and google his proposed tax plans.

Now...there is one plan Trump has that would actually help people who are hurting economically...and that's his billion dollar infrastructure building plan. But watch and see....it is the Democrats who are supporting this...not Paul Ryan's fiscally conservative Republicans. So are we gloating at the Democrats? They will be the ones who actually support the plans Trump has that will actually help those he promised to help.
This time it's not about Democrats versus Republicans...even though many Republicans are a bit confused about this. This year it's Democrats versus fiscally conservative (elite) Republicans versus populist/nationalist/tea-party morally conservative Republicans. In fact, the third one (Trumpism) isn't even clear...it has elements of populism/nationalism/republican and democratic elements...and who the hell knows what else depending on Trump's mood at the time and whoever is having influence over him.

So this week they showed Paul Ryan's Republicans prancing around with their red "make America Great" hats on like a bunch of 5 year olds....like a bunch of pussies gloating that they were winners.....when the reality is that Paul Ryan and his buddies in Congress are shitting their pants right now. Just wait and see. Republicans aren't even sure if they won or not...depending on what type of Republican one is. Clearly, the Democrats (like me) lost....but it's a bit vague who won. But if anyone thinks rich people are the "elites" and they lost...they are in for a big disappointment. The rich definitely won. In fact, Hilary Clinton herself will be better off under Trump than she would have been under herself. Her plan was to make the rich pay more of their fair share....but under Trump, she and Bill get a huge tax break.

Please don't think I'm criticizing the posting of the joke. I am not. At first, I thought I actually got the joke and felt kind of depressed about it since I would be one of the ones sad about the election....so I thought it actually applied negatively to me. But then I thought well wait a minute...I'm certainly not a celebrity or a professional athlete...and I'm sure not rich...so am I an "elite"? Are Democrats the "elites"? But there are even way more rich Republicans than there are rich Democrats...so who the hell are the "elites"? And I realized just how confusing this election was....mainly due to the massive slinging around of propaganda. Nobody knows who the enemy is anymore...and a whole lot of people got duped, I'm afraid. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be one of the enemy or not...and why. Am I one of the hated "elites" if I'm struggling economically myself? What does that make me?

But...all of this is IRRELEVANT. Why? Because Trump has dementia. I don't just think so...I feel pretty confident of it.
And I am terrified...truly terrified. This is a very dangerous situation....and not just for Americans...but for the entire planet. There is nothing to gloat about. It's gonna be a miracle if nothing horrific happens...we just have to hope that will be the case that we make it through this peacefully. But if we do, I think many people here in the USA are going to learn some painful lessons about propaganda and scapegoating...and the dangers involved.
I'm a bit confused by your post, Deena :confused: The 'Go Fund Me' post by Heidi was a reference to the fact that Gabrielaali, a poor Mexican with no money, a young son to support, with a desperate need to travel, mostly to Tunisia, has opted to go against advice she asked for from us members on another thread, and start a relationship with a 100% rat. Not only that, but after we took the time to help her, she then turned on us members with a spiteful mouth. Now, she can't afford to go to Tunisia, she has to borrow money to pay her rent (I think she sold her hair too). Her rat can't afford a flight to Mexico because he clearly hasn't raked in enough profit from his many victims just yet, including two older ladies. So basically, Heidi was taking the piss out of the spiteful mouthed, nasty bitch, Gabrielaai, by suggesting she do what other rats and their victims have resorted to doing....begging on the internet via pages like 'Go Fund Me'. It was nothing to do with Trump, I'm not sure what Trump has to do with a Tunisian rat and a desperate Mexican with no money, a child to support and a want to be done over by a rat :confused: Except maybe the wall, to keep her kind out. We have a thread on here about Trump (can't remember what it's called), but have a look for it, you will see....there is a desperate shortage of Trump fans here, including Heidi.

Heidi

Administrator
It´s never to late. Just go ahead, dear :)

Top Bottom