Stereotypes, understanding and self love

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Gabrielaali, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

With no contributions yet..... but of course he wanted the Mexicans to pay for it!

Heidi likes this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Masha, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yeah, come on @deena62.....give Gabrielaai one of your awesome, very precise replies....I love them! Read both threads, do your super analysing and go for it girl!! :D

4. Mango Chutney

No, really, I think she did....look at this!! The poor thing....I hope Ali is worth it. If she's hoping to get her money's worth back via sex with Ali and the translator....she's a fool! Screenshot_2016-11-19-10-34-25.png

Heidi likes this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Aw, well, the rats tend to eat someone out of hair, house and home :(

magic, Tiger and Mango Chutney like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Hahaha, indeed they do! Do you remember Action Man? My brothers had them years ago....they behaved very badly with us sisters Barbie dolls ;) I thought of Action Man the instant I saw Gabrielaai, but kept silent. Well Action Man had a switch on the back of his head to move his eyes, I'm wondering if Gabrielaai has such a switch.....it may perhaps switch her brain and common sense on :confused:

magic likes this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Oh yes, you could buy them too :D

magic likes this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Haha, FFS, is EVERY man available for cash?

9. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Bravo Tasmin well said :)

10. see clearly

Masha, Heidi and Tasmin like this.
  11. see clearly

lol Mug cake sound brill to me

Heidi likes this.
  12. see clearly

I think Mohmmed must be crap at bezness to have to resort to go fund me !! lol

13. Mango Chutney

Not that crap if he managed to get a victim and the golden ticket to England! Just another desperate begging rat.....bezness hits a whole new low! I find it quite worrying that people donated to such a cause :confused:

14. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

Lol mexico!!!

15. Mango Chutney

Yeah, haha, shitty Mexico....unless you're in a tourist spot. @R.I.P, what do Tunisians think of Mexico? Is it a country somebody from Tunisia would wish to live in? Would a victim from Mexico be for a visa or just small amounts of extra cash?

16. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

"What do tunisains think of mexico''? i thought they only want to live in europe :D
    see , not only tunisins who want to live in another countries ,even mexicans ,want to leave , so why you didn't ask her why she wants to leave her country (Mexico) , she said she was looking for a man from europe , awww i don't see anyone calling a rat/bezness!!

AmberHeart and magic like this.
  17. Tasmin

Tasmin Active Member

2 rats attempting bezness on each other.. Lol..funny.

AmberHeart, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

@R.I.P, you will see here on this quote that I referred to her as a rat yesterday morning. I have also referred to her as a rat on her other ridiculous thread. She is a Mexican rat willing to marry for an escape from her country. Please read entire threads before you pass judgement! A rat is a rat, regardless of their country of origin or gender, but the fact is.....this website is specially for the outing of Tunisian rats. I believe other members have also implied she is a rat. Are you able to write anything or pass any opinion without jumping on the defensive bandwagon?

AmberHeart, magic and Heidi like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Well my apologies for asking a decent and honest question, I rather foolishly believed you would be willing to help, ha.....stooooopid me!!! In future, I will ask our other, more helpful Tunisian members, it just seemed easy to ask you, as you'd already joined the thread. Note to self: Mango, never expect R.I.P to help by giving a decent answer!

So @fienda, @StannisTheMannis and @princeb, please is one of you able to tell me, would a rat use a victim from Mexico for a visa or for small monetary gain, as Mexico itself is a poor country?

RIP, I fail to see the point of your presence on this site, unless it is with the sole purpose of making me smile very hard at your stupidity, if this is the case, you are successful, I do indeed smile very hard :p

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  20. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

ok forgive me :( Lol

21. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

You have stupidity too hhhh

22. Mango Chutney

Hahahahaha.....that big smile is here again!!! You're such a knob....I'd expect that kind of response from my ten year old son :D
    I don't do forgiveness ordinarily, I hold grudges! But because you amuse me so much, I'll forgive you, haha :D

23. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

24. Mango Chutney

Ha, please don't believe your country plays a role in that, he is requiring immigration from countries of high intelligence. If you actually read the entire article, as opposed to just the headline, you would have discovered this fact and not so willingly opened the door for your own downfall :D He was not in fact referring to unqualified shelf stackers, cashiers and general maintenance workers (odd job men), such as yourself, he was referring to scientists, medical workers and the like, people with intelligence levels that far outweigh yours :) Do read entire threads/articles etc....before digging your own hole! Us members, including English ones, are far too intelligent not to pick up on your errors :D Tell me, are you employed currently?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The Europhile peer has claimed Britain needs intelligent migrants to come to the UK because ‘native’ Britons are ‘so bloody stupid’.
    As for the intelligent migrants he speaks of, yes there are a few, but the majority are now selling copies of the Big Issue outside a local train station, or receiving vast amounts of state subsidies, burdening the NHS, and overcrowding the schools.

Mango Chutney likes this.