Stereotypes, understanding and self love

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
While I understand your frustration about the election, I don´t understand your reaction about the GoFundMe post. I´m not gloating about the celebrities, far from it.
I always thought of Hilary as the lesser evil. What I find funny is the idea of going to GoFundMe. Now I know who will pay for The Wall View attachment 25102
I have to admit, that I´m waiting to see, who will really leave the US. I think it´s a bit of childish. People should stay and fight the guy. Not the muslims though, since the soon to be President is talking about registering all the muslims in the US. This has a very bad smell for me.
Btw, has anybody ever asked the Donald, what he means by "Make America great again" ?

Update: I don´t believe it - There is a GoFundMe page for building the Wall View attachment 25103

#MAGA Donald Trump Wall Project https://www.gofundme.com/2pgck6k
With no contributions yet..... but of course he wanted the Mexicans to pay for it!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Aw, well, the rats tend to eat someone out of hair, house and home :(
Hahaha, indeed they do! Do you remember Action Man? My brothers had them years ago....they behaved very badly with us sisters Barbie dolls ;) I thought of Action Man the instant I saw Gabrielaai, but kept silent. Well Action Man had a switch on the back of his head to move his eyes, I'm wondering if Gabrielaai has such a switch.....it may perhaps switch her brain and common sense on :confused:

see clearly

Does your guy work? Mine worked in Tunisia but never gave his family a penny,because the males are spoilt children all their lives.yes im 60 and my husband next month 32,and I was thinking like you.he's poor,I can help him in life.he will be GRATEFUL!!!!! He's here now and mean with his money and so much the opposite of grateful.go to Tunisia,have your adventure,and just wait for the personality change.if he's good and true.well don't you found a genuine one.its your decision.
Bravo Tasmin well said :)

see clearly

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I think Mohmmed must be crap at bezness to have to resort to go fund me !! lol
Not that crap if he managed to get a victim and the golden ticket to England! Just another desperate begging rat.....bezness hits a whole new low! I find it quite worrying that people donated to such a cause :confused:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Lol mexico!!!
Yeah, haha, shitty Mexico....unless you're in a tourist spot. @R.I.P, what do Tunisians think of Mexico? Is it a country somebody from Tunisia would wish to live in? Would a victim from Mexico be for a visa or just small amounts of extra cash?

R.I.P

Yeah, haha, shitty Mexico....unless you're in a tourist spot. @R.I.P, what do Tunisians think of Mexico? Is it a country somebody from Tunisia would wish to live in? Would a victim from Mexico be for a visa or just small amounts of extra cash?
"What do tunisains think of mexico''? i thought they only want to live in europe :D
see , not only tunisins who want to live in another countries ,even mexicans ,want to leave , so why you didn't ask her why she wants to leave her country (Mexico) , she said she was looking for a man from europe , awww i don't see anyone calling a rat/bezness!!

Tasmin

"What do tunisains think of mexico''? i thought they only want to live in europe :D
see , not only tunisins who want to live in another countries ,even mexicans ,want to leave , so why you didn't ask her why she wants to leave her country (Mexico) , she said she was looking for a man from europe , awww i don't see anyone calling a rat/bezness!!
2 rats attempting bezness on each other.. Lol..funny.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Me too, her words prove her to be as much of a rat as he is...
@R.I.P, you will see here on this quote that I referred to her as a rat yesterday morning. I have also referred to her as a rat on her other ridiculous thread. She is a Mexican rat willing to marry for an escape from her country. Please read entire threads before you pass judgement! A rat is a rat, regardless of their country of origin or gender, but the fact is.....this website is specially for the outing of Tunisian rats. I believe other members have also implied she is a rat. Are you able to write anything or pass any opinion without jumping on the defensive bandwagon?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Well my apologies for asking a decent and honest question, I rather foolishly believed you would be willing to help, ha.....stooooopid me!!! In future, I will ask our other, more helpful Tunisian members, it just seemed easy to ask you, as you'd already joined the thread. Note to self: Mango, never expect R.I.P to help by giving a decent answer!

So @fienda, @StannisTheMannis and @princeb, please is one of you able to tell me, would a rat use a victim from Mexico for a visa or for small monetary gain, as Mexico itself is a poor country?

RIP, I fail to see the point of your presence on this site, unless it is with the sole purpose of making me smile very hard at your stupidity, if this is the case, you are successful, I do indeed smile very hard :p

Last edited:

R.I.P

Well my apologies for asking a decent and honest question, I rather foolishly believed you would be willing to help, ha.....stooooopid me!!! In future, I will ask our other, more helpful Tunisian members, it just seemed easy to ask you, as you'd already joined the thread. Note to self: Mango, never expect R.I.P to help by giving a decent answer!

So @fienda, @StannisTheMannis and @princeb, please is one of you able to tell me, would a rat use a victim from Mexico for a visa or for small monetary gain, as Mexico itself is a poor country?

RIP, I fail to see the point of your presence on this site, unless it is with the sole purpose of making me smile very hard at your stupidity, if this is the case, you are successful, I do indeed smile very hard :p
ok forgive me :( Lol

R.I.P

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Ha, please don't believe your country plays a role in that, he is requiring immigration from countries of high intelligence. If you actually read the entire article, as opposed to just the headline, you would have discovered this fact and not so willingly opened the door for your own downfall :D He was not in fact referring to unqualified shelf stackers, cashiers and general maintenance workers (odd job men), such as yourself, he was referring to scientists, medical workers and the like, people with intelligence levels that far outweigh yours :) Do read entire threads/articles etc....before digging your own hole! Us members, including English ones, are far too intelligent not to pick up on your errors :D Tell me, are you employed currently?

Last edited:

Heidi

The Europhile peer has claimed Britain needs intelligent migrants to come to the UK because ‘native’ Britons are ‘so bloody stupid’.
As for the intelligent migrants he speaks of, yes there are a few, but the majority are now selling copies of the Big Issue outside a local train station, or receiving vast amounts of state subsidies, burdening the NHS, and overcrowding the schools.

Top Bottom