Stereotypes, understanding and self love

Mango Chutney

It says a lot about @R.I.P's level of intelligence, that he has to fall back on somebody elses opinion, instead of putting his own argument across! Yes, many of those migrants are a drain on our economy, bringing a life of drugs, knife crime and violence....and RIP thinks they are intelligent people, haha :D

Mango Chutney

I was just fucking with you like you ;)
I'm sure you would like to! However, I now have a padlock on my knickers and a 'No rats' tattoo on my bits :) Tis ok, keep fucking with us....you dig your own hole every time and I'm bored with doing laundry and loading the dishwasher :p

StannisTheMannis

Well my apologies for asking a decent and honest question, I rather foolishly believed you would be willing to help, ha.....stooooopid me!!! In future, I will ask our other, more helpful Tunisian members, it just seemed easy to ask you, as you'd already joined the thread. Note to self: Mango, never expect R.I.P to help by giving a decent answer!

So @fienda, @StannisTheMannis and @princeb, please is one of you able to tell me, would a rat use a victim from Mexico for a visa or for small monetary gain, as Mexico itself is a poor country?

RIP, I fail to see the point of your presence on this site, unless it is with the sole purpose of making me smile very hard at your stupidity, if this is the case, you are successful, I do indeed smile very hard :p
kek , they'll probably use anyone to get 1$ or more :p

Mango Chutney

Haha, so it's all about the money, money, money! Having now looked at a few Mexican women on FB, I'll hazard an educated guess and say there's also a lot of errrrmmm.....web cam action ;) Can't imagine the rats would change one dump for another, so money and web cam it is! Cheers, Stannis :)

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

I'm not a TV person....I read billions of books instead! If there is a book to accompany the series, I'll read it, wallah!! I WILL educate myself :p

see clearly

Not that crap if he managed to get a victim and the golden ticket to England! Just another desperate begging rat.....bezness hits a whole new low! I find it quite worrying that people donated to such a cause :confused:
Yeah its pretty cack to ask - I suppose a lot of people think they are helping them . I feel sorry for the lady involved there.

see clearly

@R.I.P, you will see here on this quote that I referred to her as a rat yesterday morning. I have also referred to her as a rat on her other ridiculous thread. She is a Mexican rat willing to marry for an escape from her country. Please read entire threads before you pass judgement! A rat is a rat, regardless of their country of origin or gender, but the fact is.....this website is specially for the outing of Tunisian rats. I believe other members have also implied she is a rat. Are you able to write anything or pass any opinion without jumping on the defensive bandwagon?
Well my apologies for asking a decent and honest question, I rather foolishly believed you would be willing to help, ha.....stooooopid me!!! In future, I will ask our other, more helpful Tunisian members, it just seemed easy to ask you, as you'd already joined the thread. Note to self: Mango, never expect R.I.P to help by giving a decent answer!

So @fienda, @StannisTheMannis and @princeb, please is one of you able to tell me, would a rat use a victim from Mexico for a visa or for small monetary gain, as Mexico itself is a poor country?

RIP, I fail to see the point of your presence on this site, unless it is with the sole purpose of making me smile very hard at your stupidity, if this is the case, you are successful, I do indeed smile very hard :p
lol we know how sensitive RIP is lol .

see clearly

I'm not a TV person....I read billions of books instead! If there is a book to accompany the series, I'll read it, wallah!! I WILL educate myself :p
I just finished watchin game of thrones the whole thing. It is quite good and stannis berathian ( in the film ) does shave a habit of burning people cos his red witch adviser keeps telling him h has to in order to be king. Cant wait for next episodes :) it is very gruesome and violent though a lot of torture and sword fighting.

StannisTheMannis

lol why do you choose Stannis ??? They were all thinking they were the true king and he died ! Just light hearted fun/ question :0)
Renly : Yougest brother , didn't have a single claim to the throne
Joffrey : Bastard born of incest between the queen and her bro . Not a single fucking claim to the throne ( he should be sent to the wall actually )
Robb : Called himself king in the north , The north is a part of the seven kingdoms so nop , another usurper
Balon : euh .... a fucking pirate who rape , murder and kill people can have a claim ?
This is why STANNIS is the one true king , he's a just man , an honorable one who cares for his kingdom . He's a tested military commander and he doesn't just talk about the justice , he does it . :cool:

Mango Chutney

lol why do you choose Stannis ??? They were all thinking they were the true king and he died ! Just light hearted fun/ question :0)
Hmmmm, so now I know what happens....before even purchasing the book(s)!!! :D
Joffrey : Bastard born of incest between the queen and her bro . Not a single fucking claim to the throne ( he should be sent to the wall actually )
Robb : Called himself king in the north , The north is a part of the seven kingdoms so nop , another usurper
Balon : euh .... a fucking pirate who rape , murder and kill people can have a claim ?
This is why STANNIS is the one true king , he's a just man , an honorable one who cares for his kingdom . He's a tested military commander and he doesn't just talk about the justice , he does it . :cool:
And if I hadn't worked it out from your reply, See Clearly....Stannis has just presented me with an even more accurate outline!! :D There's no point in me reading it now, so perhaps I'll stick with historical, as opposed to fantasy :p

StannisTheMannis

'' We march to victory , or we march to defeat But we go forward , only forward '' RIP The one true king

Mango Chutney

'' We march to victory , or we march to defeat But we go forward , only forward ''
This is a good victory call to us survivors of bezness!! March forward and leave them sad rats behind, down, defeated and preferably.....dead! :p
RIP The one true king
I must alter this slightly, for fear that our member, RIP, comes along and claims the crown!! :D "Rest in peace to the one, true king"

see clearly

But he burns people lol ....
What about Jon Snow and Denarys Targarian??

see clearly

Hmmmm, so now I know what happens....before even purchasing the book(s)!!! :D

And if I hadn't worked it out from your reply, See Clearly....Stannis has just presented me with an even more accurate outline!! :D There's no point in me reading it now, so perhaps I'll stick with historical, as opposed to fantasy :p
lol Stannis has got it bad for game of thrones lol - soooo into it lol

Top Bottom