Stereotypes, understanding and self love

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Gabrielaali, Nov 18, 2016.

1. StannisTheMannis

StannisTheMannis Active Member

HE DOESN'T BURN PEOPLE . He just let the red whore Burn the traitors . Jon is a bastard . Dany can't claim the throne unless she take it by conquest . Bye :whistle:

2. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Oh dear that's gonna be a waste of money and hair !!! The flight is only the beginning :eek:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  3. see clearly

Thank goodness for democracy lol

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Immigration Song

see clearly and Tiger like this.
  5. deena62

deena62 Well-Known Member

@Heidi and @Mango Chutney ~

I want to reply to you regarding a post I wrote back on page 2 of this thread but want to let you know that I have not yet read everything posted since then on pages 3, 4 and 5 here....in case what I write sounds disconnected. I will go back and read everything new posted on the last 3 pages here after I post here. I wanted to address the replies to what I wrote regarding the GoFundMe thing posted by @Heidi.

I absolutely did NOT in any way think that you were gloating....and totally understood that you had posted the item as an illustrative tool in response to the original poster here (who lives in Mexico). I have always been under the impression that you are in roughly the same political ballpark as me....and would never have included you in ANY sort of group that would be gloating about the election (plus I have always considered you to be way too intelligent for that). It just hadn't occurred to me back then that you would even think that was what I meant. I had only been worried that you might think I was criticizing your choice of posting it (as an illustrative tool) at all....and wanted to assure you that I didn't think that at all.....but I only saw the person who created the GoFundMe item as the one who was gloating. It caught me by surprise that you thought I meant you posted it as being in line with your own sentiments....but I never even considered that....and want to make sure you know that.

I was actually thrilled that you posted that GoFundMe item because....I had just happened to have been reading around on the internet earlier that day...various political articles....and had read lots of comments made by various "gloaters". Things like, "haha...love seeing all the "elites" that are now running away with their tails tucked between their legs, lol"....etc.

Let me just back up a minute....when I refer to "gloaters", I am not referring to ALL Trump voters. I am only referring to a certain segment of them. I don't want you to think I am painting ALL those who voted for Trump with the same brush. I am not. I know that there are Trump voters who are definitely not gloating right now. In fact, quite a few of them are getting worried, as they didn't think he would really win.

But when it comes to the particular ones I call the "gloaters".....the GoFundMe item was such a great illustration of just how....well, deluded, misinformed, misled, etc....that they are. WHO are these "elites" that they keep jeering at?

Are they referring to the new generation? The social justice warriors, special snowflakes, safe spaces, easily triggered, feminist, college crowd? The ones seen all over social media/twitter? Yeah, okay, they are a little nutty....but so were we at their age. That is typical of teens and young adults coming of age.....and happens in every generation. Sure, they can be annoying....but that goes with the territory of being that age....and they will grow up...just like the rest of us had to do.
    But who else is on their list? Well....the rich, the educated, the liberals, the Democrats, a bunch of celebrities....plus add in the Mexicans/Hispanics, the Blacks, the Jews, and the Muslims. WHO is left? Well...just them, really. Just anyone who is exactly like them.

The way they are cheering, jeering and gloating....they think this is the French Revolution. They seem to think that when Trump becomes president, they are gonna take "elites" like Miley Cyrus and Beyonce (and all the other "elites"...whoever they are) and parade them down the street in oxen-drawn wooden carts while crowds jeer...on their way to the guillotine. And then they will be able to loot their McMansions....and get to take all their stolen riches home with them.
    In that GoFundMe item, the author of it was jeering that the "elites" needed to get a taste of what life would be like living in poverty in Tijuana.
    How stupid and clueless are they? The ONLY ones who may have to learn what it's like to be even poorer is....THEM. They just don't get it....that if the rich "elites" only cared about themselves....they would ALL be Republicans. They are liberals because they actually care about other people......and many of those people they care about are THEM.....the ones who spit on and jeer at them.

Since I didn't vote for Trump....I guess that must mean I must be an "elite"...right? I somehow fall into that huge group of people who they hate. But the only big difference between me and them now is that I KNOW just how bad it might get.....and I sure as hell am not celebrating....or jeering at anyone. I am worried....and I am worried for everyone....and that even includes the morons who are cheering, jeering, and gloating...at all of us "elites". I know just how bad it could get....but they are celebrating as if they just elected Robin Hood...who is gonna steal from the rich (and the elites) and give to the poor (meaning THEM).

At least I am not the one who is gonna feel like a real jackass when I realize down the road that while I was cheering, jeering and gloating.....more and more of my money was being stolen out of my wallet (and given to those who I was jeering and gloating at). And what's even more pathetic is that most of these people are the exact ones who can ill afford to lose any more. Most of them have WAY more to lose than I do....and WAY more to lose than most elites do. They are the LAST ones who can afford to fall for propaganda and to be ill-informed about the consequences of their actions politically.

BUT.....I am NOT referring to @Heidi or @Mango Chutney when I mention Trump supporters or gloating. I was mortified when I read that you thought I'd meant that....oh no, not at all....believe me.

I'm just VERY emotional about the political situation right now (a gross understatement)....but I don't want to crap up this whole place with my opinions on it....but jumped at the chance to address something that got posted that was related to the political situation....that just happened to be posted by @Heidi. But I absolutely did not take it as being her opinion....I only jumped at the chance to get on my political soap box again. Sorry about that. This will hopefully get better soon...or not...or get worse...in which case...I may have to just lock myself in the closet....lest I run afoul of the government...in case it turns into a dictatorship. Oh...you think that could never happen?

OK...now let me go and read the last 3 pages that I missed. So sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope this post doesn't completely mess up the flow of this thread now.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

@deena62, you wally! :love: No offence was meant nor taken, we were just trying to wind up the original silly poster of this thread, the deluded Gabrielali! Read this thread I'm going to pop at the end this comment....you can really pour your heart out on there about that loony, Trump....we are mostly all in agreement! Sometimes we all need a good old rant, get it all off our chests, God knows I'm as guilty of that as the next person :p We just needed to redirect this thread back to the original poster again, she was a groupie xx xx

Quick add....don't worry about the flow of the thread, they tend to wonder all over the place, but always go back to the original topic eventually. At some point in this thread, we have a chocolate cake, haha :D

Another quick add, I forgot to add the thread, haha! I'm so dippy :p http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/not-tunisian-news-but-wow.4382/

7. deena62

@Mango Chutney ~

Regarding the original poster here...I was going to tell her I disagreed with her but that I had never even met a Tunisian man and have been married for almost four decades to my Irish-American husband....so she couldn't accuse me of being some sort of jealous, bitter, ex Tunisian love rat lover or whatever the hell she was accusing Heidi of.....and ask her what explanation she would have for my not agreeing with her....what was I jealous and bitter about to explain this?
    But....I think she had left or been tossed before I got a chance to interact with her.

Now I would have to go back and re-read the first 2 pages here....but my recollection is that she was agreeing nicely with everyone's advice here....and then SUDDENLY, she did an abrupt U-turn and got hostile. And I could be wrong...but my recollection is that it suddenly happened when she appeared to take offense at some little thing Heidi posted.
    Now first of all, Heidi has a very high level sense of humor....so she should not have just presumed to be offended right off the bat...without ascertaining what Heidi meant. But what she basically did was get offended, hurl insults and then basically say "I resent what you said so you are just bitter and jealous and I am gonna run out on the train tracks and get hit by a moving train...so there!!!"

Why the hell would she run back to the love rat? When she had been agreeing that he WAS a love rat? If she took offense at something Heidi said...then discuss it with Heidi and straighten it out. But to then run back to the love rat? WTF? How is hurting herself getting back at Heidi? Or the rest of the "bitter and jealous" women here? Why engage in self-destructive behavior because you got your feelings hurt by something...which might have been just a little misunderstanding? What kind of bizarre behavior was that?

Some of the skewed thinking occasionally seen here....where the person thinks that if she can just make an iron-clad and convincing case that all the women here are just bitter and jealous....then that makes her love rat NOT a problem for her. It doesn't matter just HOW bitter and jealous we all are here...or just HOW much we are not.....neither changes the fact that a love rat is a love rat and will do what a love rat is destined to do.

OK...back to my political soap box just for a minute. You are from the UK, right? I just want to say, as an American....and I realize that being a single citizen I have little to no control over what my government did or does...only my one vote....but regardless....I still want to say to you and to all Europeans that I feel a burden of responsibility...just as an American....for the fact that my government has been largely responsible for the fact that Europe is being over-run with immigrants/refugees from the war-torn middle east. And I feel terrible about the arrogance now being shown in our incoming administration refusing to take ANY immigrants/refugees here...knowing damn well that Europe is now stuck with dealing with the results of what is largely OUR doing....and that we are lucky that Europe hasn't come over here and smacked the crap out of us for doing this to them.
    And I know this is just my one voice...and not worth much...but I just hope that Europeans know that not all Americans are as selfish and arrogant as Donald Trump makes us sound.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  8. Mango Chutney

I am indeedy! English, to be precise :)
    Blimey, Deena, it's hardly your fault! All governments have to take the responsibility for what has happened. Besides, I blame Merkel for everything....she has become such a figure of hate for me, I feel it is unhealthy :D
    I think your country is being sensible! Europe is lost, we have been invaded, lost our culture, our identity and our safety....but the people are biting back!
    My cousins are from Chicago, Illinois and Reno, Nevada, obviously, like myself, they are awesome :p:p We don't blame the American public for decisions made by the government.

With regards to Gabrielali, she's made her choice after receiving good advice in her first thread. We offered support and she got defensive and spiteful. She's dug her own hole armed with advice and knowledge, so I say....let her get on with it! She's just a silly little groupie.

AmberHeart likes this.
  9. deena62

@Mango Chutney ~

OK...I had to go back and re-read the first page of this thread to refresh my memory.....and then, of course, I had to laugh hysterically for about 10 minutes at what it was that Heidi actually said (which was classic Heidi).
    So first, she (Gabrielaali) writes this really long first post, rambling on and pontificating almost incoherently...about...I'm not even sure, to be honest. I don't know...I kept re-reading it...she just kept blithering on....about love...being philosophical but not really making a whole lot of sense to me.

And then sweet Laura came on and reassured her (because how many times have we seen victims have a hard time making a clean break from the rat because the rat keeps luring her back in).....and Gabrielaali responded fine to this....but then meanwhile, Heidi had jumped on, quoted a passage Gabrielaali had written about trying to find an old man in Europe (to escape from Mexico) and wrote, "I don't believe this shit"....hahahahaha.......and then the shit hit the fan.

Gabrielaali became HIGHLY offended by this....and out came the claws and the vitriol. Man, she turned into a spitting cobra. And it's really interesting that this one little phrase of Heidi's caused this sudden hostility and rage. The question is....how exactly had she interpreted what Heidi had written? Had she perceived that Heidi had called her a gold-digger? A female love rat? Why did she react so dramatically to that?

It really was quite bizarre....after all, she had, herself, been admitting to understanding how someone from a poor country could want to escape to a better life....and how everyone needs love and attention.....and on and on....so why take so much offense to what Heidi said? Enough offense to spew really hateful vitriol about old ladies inappropriately seeking attentions of much younger men?
    I think the main problem for me is that all her rambling on the first page was very disjointed....just flight of ideas...rambling from one thought to the next and lacking cohesiveness. I kind of overlooked the confusion of it and just sorta scanned it as her making excuses for keeping in touch with him....and saying something like, well, after all, I considered finding an old man in Europe to get me out of Mexico so I can kinda understand how these poor guys would want to get out of Tunisia. OK....so far, so good. Then Heidi writes "I don't believe this shit", specifically citing the passage about finding an old man in Europe.....and she turns into a succubus and starts hissing at her? WHY?

Why did that one little phrase set her off so badly?

10. Mango Chutney

Did you read her first thread? I will find it, hang on...

11. Mango Chutney

12. deena62

Yes, I did read her first thread when she first got here....and remember thinking how interesting it was and how unusual to have a victim here from Mexico. So I did know who she was and what had happened when she suddenly showed up and started THIS thread. But thanks for the link...as I definitely need to go back and re-read that one too. I do remember thinking gosh, this gal sure is rambling here (when she returned on this thread) but basically just assumed that in a nutshell, it was just another case of a victim having second thoughts, missing her rat, and getting lured back in....since we see this happen quite a bit here.

And Laura seemed to interpret it the same way....but then suddenly here came Heidi and to be honest, I just remember bursting out laughing when Heidi wrote "what is this shit?".....but at the time, I assumed she meant "what is up with this woman suddenly changing her mind and coming back to sing the rat's praises?".....then I noticed what she had cited/quoted.....and had to go back and read that part and try to figure out why Heidi had specifically selected just that one thing.
    And then suddenly, this one turns into a hissing and spitting angry cat....which pretty much stunned me. And it REALLY stunned me that she would aim it at Heidi of all people here.

See...I was reading here for quite a long time before I registered and started posting....and I can tell you that Heidi is one of the few really long-timers still posting here....and is probably THE most active long-timer still here....and to me, that gives her serious seniority and street cred. Plus....she's the biggest expert on finding things and sleuthing on the internet (which I totally suck at and hugely admire her for).....and.....she has a very complex sense of humor. Most of the time, she makes me burst out laughing....but there have been quite a few times that I haven't been completely sure....if she was being serious, being tongue-in-cheek, being a smart-ass, etc. I am never 100% sure with Heidi. In fact, I have worried on occasion that I might piss Heidi off but not be sure if she was mad at me or just being sarcastic, etc. I sure as hell wouldn't want to lock horns with her. When I saw the thing about the "gloating", I panicked and ran over here to fix it PRONTO.

Heidi is a reasonable person. As long as I knew that I had not intentionally said something to anger or offend her, I would feel sure I could work the situation out...without getting hostile. After all, most of what Gabrielaali had rambled about in that first/opening post here on this thread was fairly innocuous. She hadn't specifically written anything offensive or insulting there....even though she was making excuses for disagreeing with our advice....she still wasn't being hurtful in any overt way.
    She could have easily simply asked Heidi what she meant by "what is this shit?". Hey, with Heidi you never know....maybe she was just being sarcastic.
    I mean, she could have said to Heidi, "well, what if I found an old man who took me to Europe but then I stayed with him and took care of him for the rest of his life because I was grateful....would that be okay? What if I didn't just use him, take his money and leave him? Actually showed my gratitude by staying with him?"

Maybe everything could have been resolved peacefully. But to start hissing and spitting, naming names and talking about 20 year-old girls smelling 70 year-old man's balls? JEEZ! Them's are fighting words! To even associate such a horrific image with Heidi? Or Laura? Hell NO! She must have some serious issues I did not first recognize.
    I'll tell you....you really encounter some strange people on the internet. I never even went on the internet until 2006 and I'm almost 65....and I can't believe how simple and pure I thought most people were. But then....I encountered the internet...and boy, what a learning experience it has been for me.

13. Mango Chutney

I will happily confess, I absolutely peed myself at Heidi's comment!! :D In the quote above Heidi's comment, you will see she has specifically singled out the part where Gabrielali has confessed that she herself is a rat, willing to marry abroad at any cost to leave Mexico. That's why Heidi commented as she did....and beat me to it :p She was highlighting that Gabrielali is, in fact, as much a rat as the Tunie one!
    Haha, Heidi.....you old bat!! :D I know that's not what you meant, Deena, but it made me giggle :p
    Well I guess she wasn't happy at being outed as a rat, so flew on the defensive, as all rats do. She's a nasty, spiteful cow....she deserves to be in her chosen 'rat & rat' situation.
    Not so complex, unless my humour is complex too...tickles me every bloody time :D
    I would worry too, haha! ;) Our Heidi's just a softie really....unless rats infiltrate the site!
    Indeed she could, but it would have been pointless, the meaning of the comment was crystal clear. Gabrielali had literally just confessed she was a rat, the quoted comment left no doubt as to what Heidi's comment underneath meant, so by questioning it, Gabrielali would have made herself look more brainless than she already had.
    It could, but sometimes a good spat is so much more fun :D I think it's important that when victims or potential victims come on here, they see all aspects of rat and rat groupie behaviour.
    I wouldn't worry about it, we don't take offence, if anything, we are completely amused by it and our PM's to each other go haywire with hilarity :D These twonks think they are clever and hurtful with their spiteful mouths, but they are neither, they are just providing entertainment for us and are too stupid to see we are mocking them!

Deena, nobody is offended, we are mostly actually nice people on here (just not the rat infiltrators, the groupies and the trolls, but they are easily picked up on). Relax! In the nicest possible way, you are making a mountain out of a molehill. You are a valued member with some fantastic contributions. Nobody here was upset, with all the new posts we get, things get forgotten about anyway. All that matters here is that Gabrielali is a twonk, me and Heidi are awesome and there is no need for apologies :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    see clearly likes this.
  14. Mango Chutney

This is the common rat reaction when they are confronted with the truth. They do not like it when their lies and false lives are discovered and questioned. As the truth slowly unravels and the true depth of their deception is discovered, they panic. This panic is because of the loss of the visa and/or the cash, not the loss of love nor of the person. Their mouths, previously full of loving words (false ones) are suddenly full of hate, we are called bitches, whores and slags, told that we are not normal in the head, that we need help. Some of them (like mine) also beat the living daylights out of you for confronting them. When confronted with the truth, Gabrielali reacted in typical rat fashion. Her reaction was no surprise for us rat survivors, we've all seen and heard it before. Different country, different gender, but still a rat with your typical rat reaction.

15. deena62

@Mango Chutney ~

Just to warn you...I have this bizarre compulsion, at times, to try to figure out someone's strange behavior....and I will become inexplicably interested in dissecting someone's behavior here and carefully read what they wrote, over and over, in order to make sense of it. And this Gabrielaali has me fascinated here (even though she's long gone)....I am still trying to figure out what the hell she was thinking.

Because even before she became hostile in response to Heidi.....and then Laura....why in the heck had she even returned to start this thread? She had initially followed the typical pattern on the first thread......coming here concerned about a potential romance with a possible TLR.....accepted advice graciously.....seemed willing to listen and to heed the advice and to consider it valuable. So far, so good.

Now normally, the next step in the progression is either that things go smoothly and the possible victim follows the prudent advice...OR...things go south and she is either lured back in by the TLR or she decides to go the "kill the messenger" route and insults everyone here as bitter and jealous, hoping this somehow means we are wrong and her man isn't really a rat (if she makes us the problem, then rat suddenly becomes NOT a problem). And in these cases, comedy usually ensues, as she starts hurling insults in all directions, in defense of her rat.

But not Gabrielaali.......SHE, for some reason, got the brilliant idea that she needed to TEACH us.....and returned to start a whole new thread that began with a long, rambling, philosophical sermon/lecture. What precipitated this? Was she lured back in by him? Why the big long sermon? It's almost as if SHE got it into her head that because SHE is from a third world country (Mexico), that this gave HER far more insight into the lives of Tunisian men....made her uniquely capable and qualified to get into their heads and to understand why they do the things they do.....as compared to us bunch of Americans and Europeans. We American and European women, with our high-falutin' and fancy ways....could never understand these men the way SHE, a Mexican woman, could. Being from a third world country herself, this made her a special snowflake....and she decided she needed to become a social justice warrior on behalf of Tunisian men....and decided she needed to explain her unique and special insight to us.....ergo, the long and rambling sermon/lecture.
    Having even considered smelling old man balls herself, in order to escape life in Mexico and make it to Europe....she was uniquely qualified to understand how some young Tunisian stud/rat would be tempted to consider romancing an old woman. SHE was uniquely qualified, by virtue of living in a third world country herself, to truly understand the trials and tribulations, the needs and desires, of the Tunisian man....especially the one who wants to get out of Tunisia by any means possible.

And WE....living large and clueless in our first world countries needed to be SCHOOLED by someone (her) who understood these guys. She was gonna do us a huge favor....and explain to us just how difficult it was and hopefully make us more sympathetic to their plight.

So she poured her heart into this long and rambling dissertation......thinking she was doing this great job at enlightening all of us here....and what did Heidi have to say? Lol....."I don't believe this shit.". Short and to the point....and kinda like a slap upside the head.
    I guess, in a way, I can kinda see how she lost her shit and became hostile. Because by showing a lack of appreciation for her unique and special insight...and failure to benefit from her wisdom? Well.....THAT made us just a bunch of bitter and jealous old crones.

That's what social justice warriors often do in situations like this. I guess Heidi invaded her "safe space"...HA!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  16. Mango Chutney

Gabrielali is just a silly, gold digging, foul mouthed, rat loving, little rat girl. She thinks she impresses us with her philosophical words and her spiteful names. Well she can carry on as she is, she's digging her own hole. She insulted the very people that tried to help her and opted for a relationship involving the use of a translator....romance at its best!! So bollocks to her as far as I'm concerned. Now then, onto bigger things....I would be grateful if you focused your bizarre compulsion and become inexplicably interested in dissecting the behaviour of this rat. Please be sure to click on all added links for a true understanding of his levels of insanity and depravity. I like your way of summarising, so look forward to seeing your opinion on this one, my rat, Houssem Ktari.....http://www.tunisianloverats.com/thr...ussem-aziz-husum-furuk-plus-other-names.4270/

17. see clearly

I think maybe you worry too much - we says some right stuff on here and rats also come along and we flame em:Evil: and respond like for like their abuse sometimes lol . The non rat ladies on here are amazingly intelligent and take what is written in a balanced way. I was amazed that even my very tenuous and out of the box humour and comments were received 99% of the time the correct way and not misinterpreted. Primarily the site is to support victims of rattery Hugs xx

magic likes this.
  18. see clearly

New word of the day Mango TWONK lol x

19. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Anyone can spend Euros Dollars Pesos In whatever the fuck they want because it isn’t stolen money. Just happen that rats do steal money. Stop attacking victims because u can’t pay your freaking rent and need some sugar daddy. Better go find a job

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Lovelylondon and Liona like this.
  20. AmberHeart

Brasilgirl and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Ah, you've found the lovely Gabrielaali!
    She's something else, ain't she :D
    Another one like BossGirl, that came here asking for advice and turned into the bitch from hell when members told her the truth....and not the reassuring words of comfort (aka lies) that she wanted to hear :rolleyes:
    Nasty, ungrateful people!!
    Nice Mango turns into nasty Mango with lying, spiteful cows like this :thumbsup:

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  22. AmberHeart

I remeber her first thread, suddenly she turned into a freak. This forum supports victims, your response is perfectly deserved by this girl. But i see it’s been a while since that, would love to know how this story ended? A smart and classy girl like her and her perfect rat mate. So sorry for the kid.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  23. Mango Chutney

They both made me mad as hell!
    Ungrateful, deluded fools.
    This one tries to justify bezness, Bossgirl implies we are stupid, she says we are not smart because we were scammed by a rat.....even though she's on her second. Her words imply we deserved it.....and I'm sick of her saying we are all prejudiced, negative etc! None of us believe all Tunisian men are the same....we say all rats are the same....which they are, including hers :rolleyes:

24. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Why aye this thread man hahaha.
    She is just as much of a rat as him .
    Basically saying its ok to use people and she will try her best to love them as long as they are not old. I would rather be skint with nothing at all than use anyone.
    They tend to forget they may not have as much money but cost of living in these countrys is not as high, they just see £££££ and income they forget we have to live.

AmberHeart and Lovelylondon like this.
  25. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Jesus christ seriously what do people see in some of these men? Damn man hes one ugly bastard