Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
So I had to cry today, I am trying to date and make friends.
Not easy as my area has not fully opened up yet because of the pandemic.
but at least I am trying to make an effort.
Just putting myself first and slowly getting back to the way I was.
But one man asked me today (messaging on the site) why the low self-esteem and I did
not want to go back there with the rat or even mention the rat.
I did not mean to convey that, but I want healthy boundaries
so I reworded my profile.
I just am a honest person, and talk from my heart and I say what I want in a potential partner.

He thought I was beautiful and intellectual etc.
The rats do something to us and its hard to explain to other people
how it makes us feel. :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
So that was uncomfortable today, but I just explained it was because of a past experience
but really I am tearing up inside trying to be strong.
I don't want to talk to a potential partner ever about my past with the rat.
So this is my rant for today!

Last edited:

JGG

Major Ratslayer
But one man asked me today (messaging on the site) why the low self-esteem and I did
I just am a honest person, and talk from my heart and I say what I want in a potential partner.

So that was uncomfortable today, but I just explained it was because of a past experience
Totally get it Yougogirl75....so proud of you that you can put voice to your inner thoughts about your future and potential new partner in life....maybe one day you will be ready to open up and maybe you never will be ready and that is ok too ♡♡♡♡

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Totally get it Yougogirl75....so proud of you that you can put voice to your inner thoughts about your future and potential new partner in life....maybe one day you will be ready to open up and maybe you never will be ready and that is ok too ♡♡♡♡
thanks @JGG , you are so supportive and the members on here are so understanding.
Really you would think by now I would be healed, but I am coming out of it.
The days are getting longer that I never think about the rat.
Its a process, so I trust the process.
I do have major trust issues because of the rat, but I also should give a person a chance
because not everyone is like the rat.
Working on that, and if I don't meet the one, because let's face it, it is hard to find
a good man. People lie more than you think.
But the rat was so cruel in so many ways, its hard to forget such harsh treatment.
I should give myself a pat on the back for having come this far!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
thanks @JGG , you are so supportive and the members on here are so understanding.
I do have major trust issues because of the rat, but I also should give a person a chance
Working on that, and if I don't meet the one, because let's face it, it is hard to find
But the rat was so cruel in so many ways, its hard to forget such harsh treatment.
You sure should give yourself so much credit....and so much credit for taking the first steps to ridding the rat from your life. Time does not distinguish the rate at which we heal....our minds our spirits and soul are what distinguishes how fast we heal and recover from these life changing experiences. ❤

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

You are right they take away your self esteem I can not explain how this happens and i dont think any one really can
But before the rat i was bubbly chatty happy always was with friends and family ,going out working taking days out holidays full off life and smiles!!!!!
But after the rat I feel used can not trust know one and I dont feel that beautiful bubbly innerself I once owned
My circle is small now where once it was large
I no longer feel beautiful in my self
My outlook in life is different where once the future was bright
I feel the future alone as the rat put me off men sex wise as well as dating!!
Im content being alone no drama no demands bo screaming no abuse no control no violent tempers although he did not hit me he could smash his first in wall head but the door and in anger hurt himself blame me then expect me to play nurse fixing his wounds !!!!
Peace quiet is the life I strive for now
Where before it was full off life music and my personality was out going
Im feel content with the world peace harmony and quiet
They never really have feelings for you its all a plan in there heads
My rat would open up to me tell me his inner thoughts and feelings tell me how much he was addicitaded to my love for him and he never had no one love him the way I did
If it was true love with the rat and sometimes he made me feel the most amazing love from him
Then why the anger demands and control
Sad but true the rats do something to you that completely changes all your life future and personality
With the head games they played
But he lost the game because I walked away first and after years together this time although its hard I stayed away !!!
I forgot my happiness while I made him happy

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You are right they take away your self esteem I can not explain how this happens and i dont think any one really can
But before the rat i was bubbly chatty happy always was with friends and family ,going out working taking days out holidays full off life and smiles!!!!!
But after the rat I feel used can not trust know one and I dont feel that beautiful bubbly innerself I once owned
Im content being alone no drama no demands bo screaming no abuse no control no violent tempers although he did not hit me he could smash his first in wall head but the door and in anger hurt himself blame me then expect me to play nurse fixing his wounds !!!!
My rat would open up to me tell me his inner thoughts and feelings tell me how much he was addicitaded to my love for him and he never had no one love him the way I did
If it was true love with the rat and sometimes he made me feel the most amazing love from him
Sad but true the rats do something to you that completely changes all your life future and personality
But he lost the game because I walked away first and after years together this time although its hard I stayed away !!!
Sad but true we lose ourselves to the them seems we try making them happy all the time and we forget about ourselves! They do have a way of wearing you down not believing in yourself anymore but o the other ther hand make you feel special when talking to them. Yeah yes mentally abused you which is hard to get over! You should find a support group where you can talk about it, yours had narcissistic behavior and that’s hard to escape! Find your happy self worth and happiness again! Luckily mine really wasn’t like this his brother was a master at it though. Glad you walked away but a part of you is still with him, because he has robbed you of being happy, find this again you were with him a long time so it will take time that does not go away over night ! Hopefully your circle may be small but supportive just stay strong and remember it took 7 yrs to get this way so it will be better with time!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Sad but true we lose ourselves to the them seems we try making them happy all the time and we forget about ourselves! They do have a way of wearing you down not believing in yourself anymore but o the other ther hand make you feel special when talking to them. Yeah yes mentally abused you which is hard to get over! You should find a support group where you can talk about it, yours had narcissistic behavior and that’s hard to escape! Find your happy self worth and happiness again! Luckily mine really wasn’t like this his brother was a master at it though. Glad you walked away but a part of you is still with him, because he has robbed you of being happy, find this again you were with him a long time so it will take time that does not go away over night ! Hopefully your circle may be small but supportive just stay strong and remember it took 7 yrs to get this way so it will be better with time!
I already went to a private relationship advisor they made me see I made the right descion for ME helped me imensly i would never go into a group where they knOw who i am that's not me
But im well and truly over the rat
But no more for me ever
Today I smiled the sun is shining and I thanked God for showing me the right pathway to go into much love and hugs to you all xxxxzz

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

Reading your first post @yougogirl75 brings tears to my eyes knowing what this rat did to you it takes away your self-worth and most of all your trust in a man or in humans. It takes a lot of work and time to recover from it but I am sure you will get there as so many of us did as you seem to me a strong lady. Open in up to a potential new partner is something that will happen in the future when you learn the personality from him, after all we all have bagage from the past weighing on our shoulders and this man maybe to had trust issues with women. And yes it's true many people lie or aren't to be trusted but that is life once in a while we are betrayed or lied to and it's a part of life proces we live and learn from it, it's painful but don't change who you are an open warm person who is getting stronger each day and soon you will be back to your old self xxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yes, my rat was a master of narcissism and deception, hard to come back from that but I am progressing.
Now I am actually living, whereas before everyday was a struggle!
Thank you @Sabrina for being so supportive!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Exactly @Starlight , I made this rat my whole world and he proved he wasn't worth a cent!
everything bad in a man is all in the rats
Peace of mind is what I have now, thank god for releasing me for that burden.
No one deserves this kind of treatment, not even animals deserve to be treated this way.
Thank you for being so supportive @Starlight

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I had a counsellor who helped me see so many other instances of abuse from the rat.
I was honest like an open book and she said this was covert narcissistic abuse, as well as dealing with his harassment in the past.
I have a great circle of support here as well.
If all of us made a list of Pros and Cons of being with the rat, guaranteed we could think of so many other reasons
against being with the rat!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes, my rat was a master of narcissism and deception, hard to come back from that but I am progressing.
Now I am actually living, whereas before everyday was a struggle!
Thank you @Sabrina for being so supportive!
I think if you look there are probably support groups for people that have been under the influence of a narcissist its a little different from just a relationship with a bad person, and hopefully your neighbor would not be there and if this were the case it’s nothing to be ashamed of. But I’m sure you already know the signs it’s just getting it out of your head your life

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I already went to a private relationship advisor they made me see I made the right descion for ME helped me imensly i would never go into a group where they knOw who i am that's not me
But im well and truly over the rat
But no more for me ever
Today I smiled the sun is shining and I thanked God for showing me the right pathway to go into much love and hugs to you all xxxxzz
It will take time 7 yrs is a long time to forget about!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I think if you look there are probably support groups for people that have been under the influence of a narcissist its a little different from just a relationship with a bad person, and hopefully your neighbor would not be there and if this were the case it’s nothing to be ashamed of. But I’m sure you already know the signs it’s just getting it out of your head your life
I think this post was confused @yougogirl75 and @Starlight are so similar with the length of time both invested and the bad times with them any way I just hope for happiness for you both because it’s what you deserve! I know both of you are working on it and that’s a big step forward❤️❤️

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
So lately I have been getting some closure about the rat, amazing how the gates open when you least expect it.
And believe me this helps to give me more reasons that my instincts were right and I feel even more justified
in leaving the rat in the past.
So you all know that I once in the beginning thought the rat was the only one well come to find out
the rat had many on this one site and I had just the rat back then as my only friend.
And the rat has the nerve to call me a cheat back then???
I was clearly blocked from being viewed on this friend's list.
This is since 2014, so how I stumbled across this mountain of information was strange.

So the information that rats have many others is nothing new, married women,
women from all over and some are fake too.
Mostly were women from the United States, the rat knows if he gets a visa, the woman is on the hook for 10 years.
What a conniving rat!
And with all this, this rat can't make any meaningful connection.
Just random casual online affairs, just a dreamer rat.
Somehow he meets up with a few in tourist areas of Tunisia like Monastir etc.
But the rat gets nowhere, quite a mess of the rat's own making that his life is sh$tty!
Thank you God for showing me once more how you saved me from a life of hell with the rat!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
So lately I have been getting some closure about the rat, amazing how the gates open when you least expect it.
And believe me this helps to give me more reasons that my instincts were right and I feel even more justified
So you all know that I once in the beginning thought the rat was the only one well come to find out
the rat had many on this one site and I had just the rat back then as my only friend.
This is since 2014, so how I stumbled across this mountain of information was strange.

Mostly were women from the United States, the rat knows if he gets a visa, the woman is on the hook for 10 years.
What a conniving rat!
But the rat gets nowhere, quite a mess of the rat's own making that his life is sh$tty!
Thank you God for showing me once more how you saved me from a life of hell with the rat!
10 years but now it’s their whole lifetime in the USA I love Trump but he passed this I guess he figure you bring em over, you are responsible for them! I learned this on 90 day. And God has shown me a lot of truths about mine!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Rats are very attentive to what a country's immigration rules in theory are but the reality is quite different , as in the USA the income required is low of the one sponsoring for a K1 visa may not be low for Americans, just comparing it to the Canadian requirement.
I see what my rat was doing targeting older women, just thinking in rat terms, her children are grown up out of the home.
Has established a retirement, home and done with working, so all the attention on the rat.
But women all over the world are getting wise and looking up his name on google brings them here. :D :D :D :D

Some rats will make it to the interview phase and some of them fail, don't they know their whole history is looked over with a fine toothed comb!
As for the CR1 in the USA a sponsor is required to make more or selling 1/3 of assets or have a co-sponsor.
Another thing that we may not be aware but what if the rat is married in Tunisia to someone else and gets the green light on a K1 visa, wow what a nightmare for the sponsor that
would be!
Then if they make it to the USA, its for a lifetime!

Wow these rats really research their countries. LOL

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Rats are very attentive to what a country's immigration rules in theory are but the reality is quite different , as in the USA the income required is low of the one sponsoring for a K1 visa may not be low for Americans, just comparing it to the Canadian requirement.

Some rats will make it to the interview phase and some of them fail, don't they know their whole history is looked over with a fine toothed comb!
As for the CR1 in the USA a sponsor is required to make more or selling 1/3 of assets or have a co-sponsor.
Another thing that we may not be aware but what if the rat is married in Tunisia to someone else and gets the green light on a K1 visa, wow what a nightmare for the sponsor that
would be!
Then if they make it to the USA, its for a lifetime!

Wow these rats really research their countries. LOL
On a fiance visa I guess the USA citizen is automatically assumed the sponsor but if they don’t make enough they would have to ask someone to be a co-sponsor. That’s where the line would’ve been crossed! I wouldn’t have asked anyone to do that! Don’t think I know someone that foolish!!!! Mine went into the interview, I’m sure nervous but thinking his English mattered ??? He speaks English well . I remember him going to his brothers whom has never went for interview to practice his English as the brother (master scammer) spoke English well.. how stupid!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
On a fiance visa I guess the USA citizen is automatically assumed the sponsor but if they don’t make enough they would have to ask someone to be a co-sponsor. That’s where the line would’ve been crossed! I wouldn’t have asked anyone to do that! Don’t think I know someone that foolish!!!! Mine went into the interview, I’m sure nervous but thinking his English mattered ??? He speaks English well . I remember him going to his brothers whom has never went for interview to practice his English as the brother (master scammer) spoke English well.. how stupid!
Some of these people on 90 day Fiancé should have never made it there, just thinking of a few examples.
As for Ronald from South Africa for example, I mean cosponsoring now when they know 99 percent of the time that
one day they may split if not in the near future within the next ten years.
I know my rat speaks English pretty good, does he think is so special for that!
I think he learned his English pretty quick having had years at doing this scamming.
So far no takers for my ex-rat just goes to prove my point what a lousy human being or should I say evil rat that he is!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Some of these people on 90 day Fiancé should have never made it there, just thinking of a few examples.
As for Ronald from South Africa for example, I mean cosponsoring now when they know 99 percent of the time that
one day they may split if not in the near future within the next ten years.
I know my rat speaks English pretty good, does he think is so special for that!
I think he learned his English pretty quick having had years at doing this scamming.
So far no takers for my ex-rat just goes to prove my point what a lousy human being or should I say evil rat that he is!
Did Ronald make it??? What a nut he is! Yeah I think the stupid show maybe has something to do with some of these morons! No way I would sponsor someone for anyone! Because you know Ronald will come here and sit on his butt and polish his boots dummie, It’s like saying hey bring my child up for me! Pay for everything! Crazy. Yes they have to be fluent in English to scam

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

What a conniving rat!
I was too blocked from seeing his frienda list that was strange and on instragram before he put our pictures there he stopped following all women and went down from 400 to 17
Him following people went from 600 to 79
This was strange to say the least that he dut off from people so only 17 could see our photos
On his fb ehen I used to post or tagg him in anything would turn off notifications and not 1 person could comment and he was responsible for who saw what
He gave me his fb password but suddenly without warning he changed his password !!
When he had mine he would delete my photos and took away my friends list to leave me with only about 20 friends without asking me !!!! So I changed my password he was so angry with me, but it was OK for him to do it!!!
The tricks they play are devious but I got wise to them and played the game back !!!!
Why the 4ats think they are invincible and immortal crazy ratsum crazy tunisian ratcrappers ,never ever trust them rats never !!!!!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer

What a conniving rat!
See what I don’t get about them... ok in the beginning they know what they’re up to, they have a goal in mind, we present an opportunity etc fair enough... but what I don’t get is how they can know us for years and not feel any kind of remorse for what they’re doing. I’m no angel and I’ve played my share of men in the past :oops: but I just couldn’t bring myself to con someone that I’ve been talking to intimately, every day.... it gets to a point where you throw your hands up and say nah I can’t do it. But they just don’t give a shite and to me that’s not normal and shows they have no conscience...

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I was too blocked from seeing his frienda list that was strange and on instragram before he put our pictures there he stopped following all women and went down from 400 to 17
This was strange to say the least that he dut off from people so only 17 could see our photos
On his fb ehen I used to post or tagg him in anything would turn off notifications and not 1 person could comment and he was responsible for who saw what
He gave me his fb password but suddenly without warning he changed his password !!
When he had mine he would delete my photos and took away my friends list to leave me with only about 20 friends without asking me !!!! So I changed my password he was so angry with me, but it was OK for him to do it!!!
The tricks they play are devious but I got wise to them and played the game back !!!!
Why the 4ats think they are invincible and immortal crazy ratsum crazy tunisian ratcrappers ,never ever trust them rats never !!!!!
And the rat blocked me from seeing any comments or posts, and his ex came on there I found out later on.
As well he blocked anyone seeing my posts or tags and so I did the same back took the tags off too.
the immaturity level of these rats is unbelievable, if you say one thing out of line then they change everything and then if you stick around they shove the fact that they can get many women as friends.
All I can say is the rat went overkill on everything and then when they come back to apologize they won't do it publicly on their profile, they will make sure to keep that in a private message. So it looks to the rat's friends and family like its you that is begging and coming back.
The rat never had my password because I kept changing it.
Ironic somehow I am crazy, jealous, possessive which I am not but the rat relentlessly watched my social media
and then even phoned, messaged these people, so who is the crazy, possessive one? LOL

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
See what I don’t get about them... ok in the beginning they know what they’re up to, they have a goal in mind, we present an opportunity etc fair enough... but what I don’t get is how they can know us for years and not feel any kind of remorse for what they’re doing. I’m no angel and I’ve played my share of men in the past :oops: but I just couldn’t bring myself to con someone that I’ve been talking to intimately, every day.... it gets to a point where you throw your hands up and say nah I can’t do it. But they just don’t give a shite and to me that’s not normal and shows they have no conscience...
I know, not just me he played for years, its the others he played too.
Right, no conscience, the rats pretend to be religious which would make you think they would have a conscience?
But no they don't and no heart to go on playing someone for years and years.
I cannot even fake a hello to someone I don't like.
It should be an act of mercy to let someone go from a trapped existence with the rat!
But no mercy for anyone else , but hey they play the "Woe is me" card every chance they get!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They know all the tricks, we had each other’s pw once for a while, but with the nerves of them ughhh

Katie1971

Major Ratslayer
See what I don’t get about them... ok in the beginning they know what they’re up to, they have a goal in mind, we present an opportunity etc fair enough... but what I don’t get is how they can know us for years and not feel any kind of remorse for what they’re doing. I’m no angel and I’ve played my share of men in the past :oops: but I just couldn’t bring myself to con someone that I’ve been talking to intimately, every day.... it gets to a point where you throw your hands up and say nah I can’t do it. But they just don’t give a shite and to me that’s not normal and shows they have no conscie

I know, not just me he played for years, its the others he played too.
Right, no conscience, the rats pretend to be religious which would make you think they would have a conscience?
But no they don't and no heart to go on playing someone for years and years.
I cannot even fake a hello to someone I don't like.
It should be an act of mercy to let someone go from a trapped existence with the rat!
But no mercy for anyone else , but hey they play the "Woe is me" card every chance they get!
Second nature to these women haters