Welcome to TLR

STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I know one woman who has bought her tunisisn rat thats what I call him !!! A s21+ and shes only got the iPhone 8 !!!!!
She walks around in leggings tshirts and odd occasional dress!!
He walks around in leather jks top names clothes and everytime she visits another phone not just the phone but everything that goses with the dam phone !!!!!
She let's him invite male friends and pays because he says his friends have no money !!!
The rats always invite friends to tne apartment where u will sit quietly amd just open ur purse to buy the booze and food !!
What u should know is all the apartments will talk about u with all the men going in and out tnat your rat invites embarrasing !!!
They don't care off your reputation never !!!!
When he invites them all to club and your the only woman then its talk about you again !!!
Your reputation is seriously impaired with these fucking ratshitters !!!!
Well she couldn’t be a prostitute because they can’t pay for it…..hmmmm she must not care about her reputation

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Well she couldn’t be a prostitute because they can’t pay for it…..hmmmm she must not care about her reputation
Shes just inlove with the rat and will do amything to keep him wrong if they love u back they will do anything for you too
Thats where the rats start to take advantage off women that keep saying yes !!!! And accept anything the rats do !!!!
Thats why the rats are more than ever !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Shes just inlove with the rat and will do amything to keep him wrong if they love u back they will do anything for you too
Thats where the rats start to take advantage off women that keep saying yes !!!! And accept anything the rats do !!!!
Thats why the rats are more than ever !!!!!
Yeah I can relate to an extent but to me paying for the rat is too much much less is buddies! No way she needs to wake up