STOP CRYNG USE YOUR MIND

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I have read that if a Tunisian woman don't marry after the age of 30 something, then her chances of ever getting married are very low. Because men want then young to have kids and form a family. You know same old tale from the Rat and Macho bible.
:rolleyes: They are ideal men uh? Not skilled, not moral, not responsible, tiny dicks, aggressive, big babies whom need lots of care.... but they need young and beautiful women.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Speaking of being an infidel, there's so much I lost about myself in that strict society. It's nice to actually remember that I have freedom and I can get my NEEDS met... like, I actually had options BEFORE my rat - good options with really hot guys - relationship material, too. I will have that again once I get myself organized and put all back together. I need to dust myself off psychologically and health wise before considering another relationship. But, I love the feeling of getting back to my "infidel" status. It's like liberating, while also being a completely new perspective. I don't want to go all crazy, but I have to be honest, I REALLY look forward to having sex with a normal, heterosexual man with DESIRE... like... oh my gosh. I think out of all the things I was most resentful about, it was being stuck with this sexually repressed wacko who controlled everything. I hated the sex life with my rat. I had to surrender full control as to not intimidate him -- but I LOVE LOVE, especially with someone I respect and trust. And, I especially love the feeling of being with a man who is primal, comfortable with himself, laughs, and is just open -- no dirty secrets and no body shame, and no strange washing behaviors, etc. I hated everything about Tunisian culture in the bedroom. It was awful.
. Exactly! Perfectly said. Enough of twisted minds.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Once these women get even the smallest chance to bolt out the door of Tunisia, they will take it. The men love to say that the Tunisian women really love their Tunisian men, but that's not true. I think these women will run, once they start to see how dirty, filthy, aggressive, nasty and worthless these rats really are... seriously, none of these rats hold a candle to an average guy from democracy.
Now Tunisian women can marry non Muslim men. So maybe their chance to get married at older age increases too.

MaterialGirl

Junior Rat Expert
Speaking of being an infidel, there's so much I lost about myself in that strict society. It's nice to actually remember that I have freedom and I can get my NEEDS met... like, I actually had options BEFORE my rat - good options with really hot guys - relationship material, too. I will have that again once I get myself organized and put all back together. I need to dust myself off psychologically and health wise before considering another relationship. But, I love the feeling of getting back to my "infidel" status. It's like liberating, while also being a completely new perspective. I don't want to go all crazy, but I have to be honest, I REALLY look forward to having sex with a normal, heterosexual man with DESIRE... like... oh my gosh. I think out of all the things I was most resentful about, it was being stuck with this sexually repressed wacko who controlled everything. I hated the sex life with my rat. I had to surrender full control as to not intimidate him -- but I LOVE LOVE, especially with someone I respect and trust. And, I especially love the feeling of being with a man who is primal, comfortable with himself, laughs, and is just open -- no dirty secrets and no body shame, and no strange washing behaviors, etc. I hated everything about Tunisian culture in the bedroom. It was awful.
I'm glad you seem willing to detox your life from this bad experience and that you seem to want to live your life to the fullest once again.
I truly believe that what experiences, good or bad, are for. To teach us a new lesson and get us prepared for this crazy journey called life.
Gosh don't we all have our crazy stories?Sometimes happy and many, many times sad.
So let's enjoy life while we can. Let's enjoy the life of the infidels rats can't have but are so desperately to have!. They can trash us all they want, but we all know that they all hate us because we can do what they can't do:whistle:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
View attachment 48060
I could be SO COLD with judgment about the sexual area of my marriage, but I exclude it because I actually feel bad for him. It's true, he's a complete psychopath for doing this to my life, but he wasn't a good lover for me. I will say, the ONLY powerful thing that made him a good lover to me was the LIE of his love I believed in, once upon a time. I really held onto that throughout the marriage, and that got me through those tough moments and let downs... of aww... you only lasted that long, and aww... you bit me you know where and you should know by now that doesn't feel good, at all... and aww... we can't do it in that position because you can't do it right... aww... that kinda stuff gets annoying.
Was the only reason to stay and to wait, the Love, the one we expect from a life partner. If they approached saying this is casual none of us would have stayed. I’m glad this brown substance didn’t came true. Hurt me deeply but was better this way.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I can't imagine the Tunisian women have any romantic fun, either, because they only have 2 roles to play: submissive door mat or prostitute in a brutal society. There's nothing else. Any romance will be in the imagination or fleeting, or inside of an arranged marriage that will fall far short of romantic expectations. It's sad and it could make me cry for how hollow and empty the lives of these young girls and women will be in Tunisia, if they marry bad men.
Can’t understand those parents, how can they see nowadays so easy and simple to fix a marriage for their daughters not caring if she will be valued and loved. Just making sure she has a roof and shampoo.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
We walked down to hall city. I insisted on a civil marriage plain without any pretense. I was so freakin' smart, hindsight my intuition was telling me right. I do have some pretty photos of us kissing and in bed together afterwards, but it's all just fleeting moments of a dead time, now.
Did someone from your family assist?

MaterialGirl

Junior Rat Expert
everything is dangerous and leads to bad outcomes
Completely agree!! You don't know how greatful I am that I never went to Tunisia to meet my rat. Although I must admit I was really close to do it!!. I'm glad I found this forum and I'm glad I followed my gut, even though I doubted it many times. Thankfully this site and other things kept me strong and grounded. And now thanks God, here I am many months later happy and rat free!. Who knows what might have happened to me if I had gone to that place that sounds like hell! Gosh I feel so lucky!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
His father did. But his mother worked that day, as well as his brothers. We did everything small and personal, at my insistence - again, my rat agreed because he wanted to do it quick and get a move on to get out to my country. I'm so glad I kept things simple. Funny enough, he did end up buying me a gold wedding ring, but I gave it back to him before I left. I told him it was a lie marriage so he could sell it or keep it, I didn't care.
Did you marry him on the first trip? Or you made some before

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Completely agree!! You don't know how greatful I am that I never went to Tunisia to meet my rat. Although I must admit I was really close to do it!!. I'm glad I found this forum and I'm glad I followed my gut, even though I doubted it many times. Thankfully this site and other things kept me strong and grounded. And now thanks God, here I am many months later happy and rat free!. Who knows what might have happened to me if I had gone to that place that sounds like hell! Gosh I feel so lucky!
Same as me. Hurted at first but now feeling grateful it didn’t happened.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
No, everything was rushed and there was always a reason... first it was his health emergency, I needed to get there, then it was we couldn't live together because of the laws so we needed to get married and make it legal... then was speedy towards the visa paperwork, but by then I was catching on and really tired, and was starting to push the breaks... I also started reading TLR at that time and was completely devastated and horrified and in fear for my life, reading that pure hatred. Once I got to the part about him leaving me for a Tunisian virgin, I mourned for a really, really, really long time in secret. I can't tell you how much pain it was to sleep next to him, understanding his evil plans for me.

There was a story he once told me about... it was an Arabic tale about a woman who delayed a man killing her by telling him stories... every night she would tell him more of an entertaining story, and this bought her more time to live. Days turned into 1,000 days, and eventually he decided not to kill her. I forget the name of the story - but that was MY story with my rat.

Once I caught on to his motives, I spent day and night trying to disarm his cruelty and also desperately try to connect our love together. It did succeed in ways, and he did end up loving me in a warped way -- but, at the end, he would always be a beast, and his secrets were big. And, you can't turn them into the lovers and men you want them to be. I gave up on him, the lie, the desperate attempts to disarm him, to reach his heart, to plead my case, to prove my humanity... I just gave up, after seeing his behavior and his true nature... the best he would ever be to me is what he would be to a Tunisian woman, lazy, selfish, in love with himself always, a liar, a ghost, and that was no good -- he would have gay lovers and secrets and affairs. What good would ever come from that? ... even if he bought me a house and ended up providing for me... he would marry again one day heartlessly, because that is his nature, he would do this to a Muslim woman too, when she served his purposes and he was finished with her. They will do anything once the wind blows in a different direction... at the end of it all, it means nothing.

I had to cut deep to get him out of my life, but I did it because I didn't love the story anymore -- and he was not the man he was supposed to be. He could never be.
Sherezade, 1001 nights

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
No, everything was rushed and there was always a reason... first it was his health emergency, I needed to get there, then it was we couldn't live together because of the laws so we needed to get married and make it legal... then was speedy towards the visa paperwork, but by then I was catching on and really tired, and was starting to push the breaks... I also started reading TLR at that time and was completely devastated and horrified and in fear for my life, reading that pure hatred. Once I got to the part about him leaving me for a Tunisian virgin, I mourned for a really, really, really long time in secret. I can't tell you how much pain it was to sleep next to him, understanding his evil plans for me.

There was a story he once told me about... it was an Arabic tale about a woman who delayed a man killing her by telling him stories... every night she would tell him more of an entertaining story, and this bought her more time to live. Days turned into 1,000 days, and eventually he decided not to kill her. I forget the name of the story - but that was MY story with my rat.

Once I caught on to his motives, I spent day and night trying to disarm his cruelty and also desperately try to connect our love together. It did succeed in ways, and he did end up loving me in a warped way -- but, at the end, he would always be a beast, and his secrets were big. And, you can't turn them into the lovers and men you want them to be.

I gave up on him, the lie, the desperate attempts to disarm him, to reach his heart, to plead my case, to prove my humanity... I just gave up, after seeing his behavior and his true nature... the best he would ever be to me is what he would be to a Tunisian woman, lazy, selfish, in love with himself always, a liar, a ghost, and that was no good -- he would have gay lovers and secrets and affairs. What good would ever come from that? ... even if he bought me a house and ended up providing for me... he would marry again one day heartlessly, because that is his nature, he would do this to a Muslim woman too, when she served his purposes and he was finished with her. They will do anything once the wind blows in a different direction... at the end of it all, it means nothing.

I had to cut deep to get him out of my life, but I did it because I didn't love the story anymore -- and he was not the man he was supposed to be. He could never be.
Was a long painful underwater stay...

MaterialGirl

Junior Rat Expert
I gave up on him, the lie, the desperate attempts to disarm him, to reach his heart, to plead my case, to prove my humanity... I just gave up, after seeing his behavior and his true nature
Almost feels like you're describing my time with my rat! Nothing seems to cut through them. They're like a rotting egg, looks good on the outside but bad and putrefied on the inside.
the best he would ever be to me is what he would be to a Tunisian woman, lazy, selfish, in love with himself always, a liar, a ghost, and that was no good
Yeap, they will be the same with us and their so good Tunisian women. If they're ever able to save enough money to buy one. I hope they all rot in Tunisia!!

Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
One Thousand and One Nights is a collection of Middle Eastern folk tales compiled in Arabic during the Islamic Golden Age. It is often known in English as the Arabian Nights, from the first English-language edition (c. 1706 – c. 1721), which rendered the title as The Arabian Nights' Entertainment

Disney made a movie about one of the stories: Aladdin :)

Amira

Rat Expert
Agree, rats in general try with every woman they can. Out of Tunisia is the main goal. But my rat looks for women who have that extra cash because he pretends the woman to take care of him and his sisters. Full package. He is not only willing to be out of Tunisia but he requires comfort. :Evil:
His living sets are women. He provides him and gives him money.

Amira

Rat Expert
I can't imagine the Tunisian women have any romantic fun, either, because they only have 2 roles to play: submissive door mat or prostitute in a brutal society. There's nothing else. Any romance will be in the imagination or fleeting, or inside of an arranged marriage that will fall far short of romantic expectations. It's sad and it could make me cry for how hollow and empty the lives of these young girls and women will be in Tunisia, if they marry bad men.
It's a hard culture where nobody has conscience for each other but the purity will honor and the glory will shine high

Amira

Rat Expert

Once I caught on to his motives, I spent day and night trying to disarm his cruelty and also desperately try to connect our love together. It did succeed in ways, and he did end up loving me in a warped way -- but, at the end, he would always be a beast, and his secrets were big. And, you can't turn them into the lovers and men you want them to be.

I gave up on him, the lie, the desperate attempts to disarm him, to reach his heart, to plead my case, to prove my humanity... I just gave up, after seeing his behavior and his true nature... the best he would ever be to me is what he would be to a Tunisian woman, lazy, selfish, in love with himself always, a liar, a ghost, and that was no good -- he would have gay lovers and secrets and affairs. What good would ever come from that? ... even if he bought me a house and ended up providing for me... he would marry again one day heartlessly, because that is his nature, he would do this to a Muslim woman too, when she served his purposes and he was finished with her. They will do anything once the wind blows in a different direction... at the end of it all, it means nothing.

The most frightening thing about Tunisia is the culture and their traditions. It is a nice country and ok hotels but your culture is difficult to understand also their thinking about women If you choose the wrong man, it's right in their eyes to stand out because of honor because she is looked down on if she gets divorced or if a young girl gets pregnant outside of marriage it's shame. But it's okay to cheat innocent people no one talks about it and they make fun of foreign women it's disgusting

Amira

Rat Expert
Even meeting someone in your own country who is from another country is hard to trust in them while they live in the West as long as you do not know enough about their culture and language and they often take their culture to another country . Do not think there is any difference if you meet them in the West or in their country as long as you do not know the language you are fooled

Snuggle

Junior Rat Expert
Even meeting someone in your own country who is from another country is hard to trust in them while they live in the West as long as you do not know enough about their culture and language and they often take their culture to another country . Do not think there is any difference if you meet them in the West or in their country as long as you do not know the language you are fooled
My rat does live in my country and you are so right him and his family are still following the Tunisian way of living. They keep the children from school when they feel like it treat the boys as a little prince and they are allowed everything and anything. When they are working they expect to get 6 weeks holiday off from work so they can go to their homeland. Never mind the colleague who also want to go on holiday during the school summer break.
You don’t want to see what a shitload of stuff they take home, the car is fully loaded incl. the roof top.
Only a few people do integrate in the society with jobs and a good education.