Stop

Sara

mesdames, arrêtez de donner votre argent à ces gigolos
vous devez travailler dur pour cet argent
faites-vous plaisir ou donnez votre argent à des personnes dans le besoin qui sont près de chez vous
tous ces gigolos qui demandent de l'argent ne vous respectent pas!
vous voir uniquement comme une carte de visa
ils ont tous des oliveraies
quand ils sont avec des femmes tunisiennes, ils parviennent à tout acheter pour eux
veuillez arrêter les dégâts!

Google translate - ladies, stop giving your money to these gigolos you have to work hard for this money treat yourself or give your money to people in need who are near you all those gigolos who ask for money don't respect you! see you only as a visa card they all have olive groves when they are with Tunisian women, they manage to buy everything for them please stop the damage!

minnie

[QUOTE = "Sara, post: 321333, member: 37332"]
ladies, stop giving your money to these gigolos
you have to work hard for this money
treat yourself or give your money to people in need who are near you
all those gigolos who ask for money don't respect you!
see you only as a visa card
they all have olive groves
when they are with Tunisian women, they manage to buy everything for them
please stop the damage!
[/ QUOTE]
Thats so true if they had a tunisian woman they would break their backs to buy them or give them what they want and god forbid they ask that woman for one cent she will tell her family and he will be a laugh

Croydon girl

please stop the damage!
[/ QUOTE]
Thats so true if they had a tunisian woman they would break their backs to buy them or give them what they want and god forbid they ask that woman for one cent she will tell her family and he will be a laugh
So true!

Amira

Rat Expert
Yes what you write is 100% correct. But unfortunately there are many women who do not believe it and you can warn many times but sometimes it is like talking to a wall . Many off these women do not like this web page :confused:

Amira

Rat Expert
mesdames, arrêtez de donner votre argent à ces gigolos
vous devez travailler dur pour cet argent
faites-vous plaisir ou donnez votre argent à des personnes dans le besoin qui sont près de chez vous
tous ces gigolos qui demandent de l'argent ne vous respectent pas!
vous voir uniquement comme une carte de visa
ils ont tous des oliveraies
quand ils sont avec des femmes tunisiennes, ils parviennent à tout acheter pour eux
veuillez arrêter les dégâts!
If they realize the facts then there would have been nothing called love rat.

March

please stop the damage!
[/ QUOTE]
[/QUOTE
that's for sure, let them finally start working themselves

Wannahelpu

Yes what you write is 100% correct. But unfortunately there are many women who do not believe it and you can warn many times but sometimes it is like talking to a wall . Many off these women do not like this web page :confused:
Truth. I tried to alert someone to help rat's betrayed wife and I was harassed.
And it seems that she herself doesn't want to believe he deceived her. Instead of taking action and leaving before losing the game, putting her daughter safe, she prefers bear an illusion, a marriage that will never be real. No love involved. There are only fake words sweetened with poisoned honey.
Someday he will leave her in search of an Islamist virgin, back in Egypt. Because he is a rat. I know what I'm talking about.
It's sad to watch someone fall into an abyss, believing in a sandcastle. It's really sad, because I know it must hurt. But the truth sets you free.
All the women who are here have survived. There is life after rats. We are here to help every woman deceived by a guy from MENA to know that it is possible to rebuild for some good reason. Love yourself first. It's YOUR LIFE!!!!

Wannahelpu

And it seems that she herself doesn't want to believe he deceived her. Instead of taking action and leaving before losing the game, putting her daughter safe, she prefers bear an illusion, a marriage that will never be real. No love involved. There are only fake words sweetened with poisoned honey.
Someday he will leave her in search of an Islamist virgin, back in Egypt. Because he is a rat. I know what I'm talking about.
It's sad to watch someone fall into an abyss, believing in a sandcastle. It's really sad, because I know it must hurt. But the truth sets you free.
All the women who are here have survived. There is life after rats. We are here to help every woman deceived by a guy from MENA to know that it is possible to rebuild for some good reason. Love yourself first. It's YOUR LIFE!!!!

Amira

Rat Expert
He may not want to marry an Egyptian girl, but he will take her money and secure his own family. They are only concerned with themselves and their friends. It's like you say you only got a life and then you should think of yourself in the first place. These men don't care about emotions because they don't know what emotions are. It's just money.

Amira

Rat Expert
Is there anything Egyptians can do is play with the women and they often do it in an impossible way. All these Arab men are players

Wannahelpu

He may not want to marry an Egyptian girl, but he will take her money and secure his own family. They are only concerned with themselves and their friends. It's like you say you only got a life and then you should think of yourself in the first place. These men don't care about emotions because they don't know what emotions are. It's just money.
In reality, I believe he is looking for a woman with more money. Because he needs to work here and is always after women who are interested in having sex with him. Never money left over, with his business ?! Because he is always dressed like a beggar, in the same clothes, he doesn't have a car, and he has no class. We see that he should be a soldier or a butcher, with experience in the tourist industry, because he makes those obeisances that resemble a carpet salesman.
He is not so young, he is certainly over 36.

Amira

Rat Expert
In reality, I believe he is looking for a woman with more money. Because he needs to work here and is always after women who are interested in having sex with him. Never money left over, with his business ?! Because he is always dressed like a beggar, in the same clothes, he doesn't have a car, and he has no class. We see that he should be a soldier or a butcher, with experience in the tourist industry, because he makes those obeisances that resemble a carpet salesman.
They are very concerned about money. From what I've read here, it seems that money is important to them. Yes unfortunately maybe he is looking for a lady with better finances it is possible? Wouldn't have married a guy like that. He wants to create a lot of uncertainty in her life.

Derbygirl

I was one pf ‘those women’, and am not ashamed to admit
I was one of ‘those women’, Amira...........Please do not be judgemental towards ‘other women’, when you don’t know all the details.............I like this website very much and the important work it does............As do many of ‘those women’ you talk about, I’m sure...........It’s very derogatory to use phrases like ‘talking to a wall’, and very ignorant too, I’m afraid............Unless you’ve ‘been there and done it’ for your own, personal reasons, you will never fully understand...............

Amira

Rat Expert

I was one of ‘those women’, Amira...........Please do not be judgemental towards ‘other women’, when you don’t know all the details.............I like this website very much and the important work it does............As do many of ‘those women’ you talk about, I’m sure...........It’s very derogatory to use phrases like ‘talking to a wall’, and very ignorant too, I’m afraid............Unless you’ve ‘been there and done it’ for your own, personal reasons, you will never fully understand...............
Sorry it wasn't meant to judge anyone.

Liona

Rat Expert

Hi Derbygirl.
Just want to assure you Amira is the last person to blame being judgemental, really.:) I know her for 4 years. Oh, God, how time flies:eek:. For many members English is not mother language, so sometimes we misunderstand each other.
To be honest I did not see something offensive in the phrase "like talking to a wall". I myself would not find the better way to describe the situation when someone does not listen to you.

Amira

Rat Expert

Maybe I have not been with a loverat but I have some bad experiences with men where they have behaved in almost the same way as these men?

Derbygirl

Hi Derbygirl.
Just want to assure you Amira is the last person to blame being judgemental, really.:) I know her for 4 years. Oh, God, how time flies:eek:. For many members English is not mother language, so sometimes we misunderstand each other.
To be honest I did not see something offensive in the phrase "like talking to a wall". I myself would not find the better way to describe the situation when someone does not listen to you.
But sometimes people are incapable of takingwell-meant advice, even in the worst of situations..............I would have thought that you’d understand that given that we are talking about being manipulated in very professional, underhanded ways................

Tha nk you Wann
h

I have such a hard time getting on this site..I dont know why..but I want to thank u so much ..you were kind to me..when others were not.. although i did aologise so much for my behaviour.You have wise words and it takes time to heal from ones wounds.. maybe after time they will see the true light and learn to heal nicely. yu are good person and i thank you for advising others..It just takes time to heal