Stupid,naive,little girls

magic

Junior Rat Expert
I found out my rat was talking to this "girl" when we were together.He said "fone her then,i jave nothing to hide".so i did.She said they were friends, and i should trust him! She also said "im getting married in july!".Tjat was a lie! Anyway, she refuses to believe he is scum,even though she cant find him in fb! And i pointed her to this site.He even said she WASNT pretty to me.But,regardless,she seems to be in love with ratty !!! Mmmm

black_angel

Junior Rat Expert
@black_angel The difference is i have told her EVERYTHING about him.i knew nothing about him when i met him.im sure if i had this knowledge,i would NOT have gone there
I know and you did the right thing but she's just another lost and brainwashed girl. They could have been friends in the time when you were with him and now it could change. Many of us were warned but still believed a rat. Btw I found it strange that many rats are messing with russian girls now. I guess its just about money and sex as a russian visa give them nothing special and life is not that easy in this country.

F

Flexicat

I find it very odd she would message you in this way ... Do you not think it is possible your ex rat has asked her to text you with the excuse of where is he and the other rubbish she wrote just to get a reaction from you ?

joon

Judging by all the men on her Facebook seems like they deserve each other, they can share STDS with their love. Pretty face or not, no rat would ever consider a girl like her for a wife, she will learn the hard way

S

soblue3

Who that gets involved with these guys ever knows "No money =no Honey" rule at first?
Ah i wish all women thought enough of themselves to never even think of giving those guys any money...really it make me upset when i think about it. What kind of guys are we looking for...and how can anybody imagine that somebody who has no pride to ask for money from a women they supposedly love is even serious or would ever change. Sorry i know they do it from kindness but it makes me sooo mad. Once a lazy guy figures out that some women will do it same like once he figures that women will go for him even though he may have a girlfriend or even a wife what is there to stop him. Some guys with good character and they do exist everywhere will never behave like that. And for any ladies and i dont blame people for their moments of weakness but please we dont pay for love...,neverrr..really i feel so angry when i even think some women do that. sure it can be said they are helping the guy or whatever.But this is not real help...i am sure..its self serving help because people worry the other person will not like them. In every country there is enough poor people and even friends who can use help...but never never be giving money to the guy you sleeping with. Ah sorry for the rant. and also who cares if he does not like it if you dont give him money...its a good way to see whats more important to him you or money if he goes so what...let him. i hate walking on eggshells around any men. really much better to be alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cheryl

Who that gets involved with these guys ever knows "No money =no Honey" rule at first?
..you are right...it is easy sometimes to be smart after war ...and it take time for woman to know what rats they are :)
...with rat it is not normal relationship; money can do lot of magic in their behaving ; and easy melt theur cold heart to any woman. ..
so if this girl is looking for him unsuccessfully till now; maybe some banknotes could help he would find way back to her....

S

soblue3

..you are right...it is easy sometimes to be smart after war ...and it take time for woman to know what rats they are :)
...with rat it is not normal relationship; money can do lot of magic in their behaving ; and easy melt theur cold heart to any woman. ..
so if this girl is looking for him unsuccessfully till now; maybe some banknotes could help he would find way back to her....
I have not been in the "war" yet...i am happily married...but i am still reading this posts.i remember my mother and grandmother tell me that we can not buy love. Every women needs to make sure she teaches her daughters ...men are the one to do the chasing and giving...come on l am sure its not a news to anybody. In my mind giving him money is way worse than even sleeping with him on a first date.

Reactions: ijs
S

soblue3

Nice people don´t talk about money. As to having sex on a first date, it´s a good way to sort the wheat from the chaff fast View attachment 14793
lol...i guess ...but sure when people date they should not talk about money...of course before one thinks of marrying the other person...i hope they talk about money...lol...i can not imagine marrying somebody if i dont know what they think about money and who will do what. i just find so many relationships have problems because of money...it should all be sorted out before..sure we dont need to talk about it with strangers lol. sorry it just always gets me soo worked up. i mean its different if you help somebody you know like even a girlfriend and even a guy ..like if something happens once to give them like 50 dollars to tide them over...but what i am reading her its like thousands...and so many have their own children and then they go into debt and suffer....please i will never call this kindness.

Reactions: ijs
C

cheryl

I have not been in the "war" yet...i am happily married...but i am still reading this posts.i remember my mother and grandmother tell me that we can not buy love. Every women needs to make sure she teaches her daughters ...men are the one to do the chasing and giving...come on l am sure its not a news to anybody. In my mind giving him money is way worse than even sleeping with him on a first date.
In case of misunderstanding;
my "no money=no Honey" is not my official and ultimate advise how to keep your happily ever after with Mr. Rat (or any man)...
...I mean "no money=no Honey" as a easy key to understand tlr twisted minds and strange behaving (like this girl can't find him anywhere and asking magic for help)

S

soblue3

yes i know ...really nobody here made me so mad lol i mean on this thread...just i get a bit triggered with this whole topic of just giving any guy a whole bunch of money. lol

Really its a bit pathetic anybody saying to magic that they love the guy who hurt her and that he thinks this young girl is pretty. Sure she is pretty but its just so tactless for her to be saying that to magic. But believe me those russian women are not stupid lol. i dont remember now where did i see a story of one of the russian women actually scamming a tunisian guy..lol

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
lol...i guess ...but sure when people date they should not talk about money...of course before one thinks of marrying the other person..

Aw you are really "old fashioned" :) I am 43, two kids and have never been married in my life, and i won´t teach my daughter that "a man do the chase, and give". I hope she will be independent, and in a relationship i hope she will be equivalent.:)