Stupid,naive,little girls

F

Flexicat

Hey soblue3 seeing as we have been accused of being friends (after talking on here last night for the first time) I guess we should have coffee... I think now it has been confirmed we are also not the same person we soooo should .. Oh damn it was also confirmed we live in different countries so maybe not

S

soblue3

You are an ignorant unkind and very annoying person!
I did not decide to make irrelevant comments. I tried to explain to you it is easy to be emotional blackmailed.
I think your comment to fern just made it clear what kind of person you are.
You keep blabbering about your children s financiel future.
Fern´s daughter was raped by one of these bastards and you wonder why she is still hustle against rat´s, and accusing her of being drunk!
you the one who is ignorant...you are assuming too much and take your assumptions as ultimate truth. i never supported rape of anybody and this has nothing to do with ferns story..so pick on somebody else because now you going to start telling me that i not only make fun of the victims but also support rape? are you really crazy?

F

Flexicat

You are an ignorant unkind and very annoying person!
I did not decide to make irrelevant comments. I tried to explain to you it is easy to be emotional blackmailed.
I think your comment to fern just made it clear what kind of person you are.
You keep blabbering about your children s financiel future.
Fern´s daughter was raped by one of these bastards and you wonder why she is still hustle against rat´s, and accusing her of being drunk!
I have made no comment to Fern .... You are mixing your posts up which is why your posts are not factual ... My comment was directed at you asking me to count please read the posts properly and don't accuse people for things they haven't done

S

soblue3

Hey soblue3 seeing as we have been accused of being friends (after talking on here last night for the first time) I guess we should have coffee... I think now it has been confirmed we are also not the same person we soooo should .. Oh damn it was also confirmed we live in different countries so maybe not
lol next time i am in england i will give you a call. just please dont tell the group i dont want to be crucified while there...or have trash thrown at me

Heidi

Inactive
and what is this about elegant words? we all speak the way we were taught..what words would you like me to use? this is getting so stupid not only you being attacked by the same handful who did this over the years. do you feel you own this forum? would you feel better if i used words that belittle you...or remind you again how you trash other women who are in relationships with a man from tunisia how you pick and trash people from other countries and people who are overweight and anybody else you in your drunken stuppor feel like trashing.
What I´d like you to do is to shut up - not that there is a chance in hell.... :rolleyes:

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
I have made no comment to Fern .... You are mixing your posts up which is why your posts are not factual ... My comment was directed at you asking me to count please read the posts properly and don't accuse people for things they haven't done
The post you just quoted was not for you my dear..

S

soblue3

What I´d like you to do is to shut up - not that there is a chance in hell.... :rolleyes:
really at this point what you would like is not my problem but feel free to follow your own wishes

F

Flexicat

lol next time i am in england i will give you a call. just please dont tell the group i dont want to be crucified while there...or have trash thrown at me
Or next time I'm in Tunisia ( damn it now I will get rat lover comments thrown at me or that I'm an actual rat) because I will visit that country again at some point

Fern

Junior Rat Expert
you the one who is ignorant...you are assuming too much and take your assumptions as ultimate truth. i never supported rape of anybody and this has nothing to do with ferns story..so pick on somebody else because now you going to start telling me that i not only make fun of the victims but also support rape? are you really crazy?
You seem so wrapped up in yourself and people calling you names, you are not listening. I am not feeling angry. I am not pissed. I am trying to give you a simple message that you don't want to hear. I now give up. I'm not bothered what you think of me. Neither have I called you stupid. I'm out now, I think you are getting too much attention

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
When did i say you made fun of victims?
I asked you if you know Ferns story. It seems like you don´t since you are questioning her reason for being here...

simple

Ratslayer
i started all of this because i said i was taught to not give a guy money? wow does not take much to set some people off...that warrants for a handful of haters to starts calling me names? really and you justify that...then you just like them.
I was taught to love thy neighbour .Look where that got me....It will always be difficult for you to understand just how painful your comments were to some of us ,Maybe to you they were said quite innocently and not meant to offend ,but youve read mine ,fern,crystals, stories ,so you should realise that its not about ,what we should have done ,but how we can help ,,,,

Last edited:

magic

Junior Rat Expert
who me or soblue3 or both of us..... If it is about my comment I find when I am speaking to someone else (magic) after she directly spoke to me ... You and Heidi decided to make irrelevant comments to me ... I guess that's how bullies try and rule and divide ... I have only responded to members comments to me re- their aggressive tone and personal slights
@Flexicat I have an open mind..therefore just because i doñt agree with ONE thing you said, it doesnt mean i will disagree with EVERYTHING you said !

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Enough is enough this is not what this site is about.

Soblue if you dislike the site and the members so much then feel free to leave.

Flexicat you just seem to be here stirring the pot - you are also free to leave if not then please read more threads and learn a bit of empathy.

MH

C

cheryl

i started all of this because i said i was taught to not give a guy money? wow does not take much to set some people off...that warrants for a handful of haters to starts calling me names? really and you justify that...then you just like them.
...Please, you really don't understand that your 'woman shouldnt suport man with money' is common normal value and acting for many women..around here... You are not bringing any new reveling and discovery for many of us....

Unless you really think that most of women here are so desperate and out of common sense and reality and would be lost without your general advise..

magic

Junior Rat Expert
get of your high chair. if you can not understand my comments just say so...again all those judgments you made towards me in your stupid post..block me if you have to and stop referring to my comments. not sure if you drunk or what else it the matter with you to write i am anywhere above criticizing or putting down the victims. right now i am criticizing you. and who needs your input....to be honest you been here for years..still angry as hell...is this helping you or you just like others to stay like you angry and hateful for years? misery likes company i guess
@soblue3 in the 'heat' of all this,your comments to Fern were VERY insensitive and hurtful.Insinuating that shes still here because shes bitter and angry ,and PISSED,and not trying to help people.if you havent read her thread,then you really shouldnt be making those judgements.Also , even if someone has a valid point,its HOW its put across.What started all this is, that you come across as condescending

S

soblue3

Flexicat you just seem to be here stirring the pot - you are also free to leave if not then please read more threads and learn a bit of empathy.

MH
You know what a few years back i asked to be removed from this site so that i dont have to receive any more comments in my email. but you know...they refused...this wonderful compassionate people refused to remove someone from here who was tired of being insulted simply for refusing to leave my husband and for refusing to hate tunisian people and for any other people fat or russian or whatever...so if you like this one sided arguments here and continue to say i blame the victims then feel free to remove me. This is too much. just because a person is in relationship with tunisian man and just because in doing somethings different..by the way i never said the women who suffered or were taken advantage of by tunisian men did something wrong..my comments are directed for the future i said i wish all mothers taught their daughters to not give any man they sleeping with money. and i stand by that comment. if you find that so offensive that start accusing me of feeling superior then calling me stupid and any other thing you wish you here ( of course i dont mean you but those who did that) then feel free to remove it but you will not bully me into submission. i do have plenty of empathy and i can completely feel other peoples pain. i had my own. but this comments i have made are a completely different story.

S

soblue3

@soblue3 in the 'heat' of all this,your comments to Fern were VERY insensitive and hurtful.Insinuating that shes still here because shes bitter and angry ,and PISSED,and not trying to help people.if you havent read her thread,then you really shouldnt be making those judgements.Also , even if someone has a valid point,its HOW its put across.What started all this is, that you come across as condescending
well sorry maggic but she made commets to me first which i also found insensitive and offensive.

S

soblue3

@soblue3 and @Flexicat What actual help are you being on here? Do you think the advice you offer about not giving money to these rats is new?? There are many people on here who have suffered rape, physical and emotional violence from these rats as well as being scammed for money. They are common criminals and need the blame of their crimes to be directed at them....not their victims. It seems you are more interested in provoking attention to yourselves than helping anyone. I think the term is a troll
she started it with me...having suffered does not give or excuse anybody from starting to abuse others

S

soblue3

MH
and i dont dislike the members..but i do dislike the abusers who feel it necessary to insult and call people names

S

soblue3

...Please, you really don't understand that your 'woman shouldnt suport man with money' is common normal value and acting for many women..around here... You are not bringing any new reveling and discovery for many of us....

Unless you really think that most of women here are so desperate and out of common sense and reality and would be lost without your general advise..
another brilliant reply

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You know what a few years back i asked to be removed from this site so that i dont have to receive any more comments in my email. but you know...they refused...this wonderful compassionate people refused to remove someone from here who was tired of being insulted simply for refusing to leave my husband and for refusing to hate tunisian people and for any other people fat or russian or whatever...so if you like this one sided arguments here and continue to say i blame the victims then feel free to remove me. This is too much. just because a person is in relationship with tunisian man and just because in doing somethings different..by the way i never said the women who suffered or were taken advantage of by tunisian men did something wrong..my comments are directed for the future i said i wish all mothers taught their daughters to not give any man they sleeping with money. and i stand by that comment. if you find that so offensive that start accusing me of feeling superior then calling me stupid and any other thing you wish you here ( of course i dont mean you but those who did that) then feel free to remove it but you will not bully me into submission. i do have plenty of empathy and i can completely feel other peoples pain. i had my own. but this comments i have made are a completely different story.
Where exactly did I bully you - I simply said you don't have to be here if you dislike the site so much.

You are detracting from what this site is about. You obviously have communication difficulties because I know what you are trying to say but the way you put it across is that you know better......listen and learn.

Soblue I know you are not a vindictive person but you maybe should try empathy. Everything isn't black and white.

We are not here to fight each other - let's concentrate on supporting each other.

@Flexicat you owe fern an apology - read her posts, her daughter was raped by these monsters how dare you suggest her passion is because she is drunk!! She is an amazing lady that despite what her and her daughters have been through continuously offers support!

MH

S

soblue3

Who that gets involved with these guys ever knows "No money =no Honey" rule at first?
Ah i wish all women thought enough of themselves to never even think of giving those guys any money...really it make me upset when i think about it. What kind of guys are we looking for...and how can anybody imagine that somebody who has no pride to ask for money from a women they supposedly love is even serious or would ever change. Sorry i know they do it from kindness but it makes me sooo mad. Once a lazy guy figures out that some women will do it same like once he figures that women will go for him even though he may have a girlfriend or even a wife what is there to stop him. Some guys with good character and they do exist everywhere will never behave like that. And for any ladies and i dont blame people for their moments of weakness but please we dont pay for love...,neverrr..really i feel so angry when i even think some women do that. sure it can be said they are helping the guy or whatever.But this is not real help...i am sure..its self serving help because people worry the other person will not like them. In every country there is enough poor people and even friends who can use help...but never never be giving money to the guy you sleeping with. Ah sorry for the rant. and also who cares if he does not like it if you dont give him money...its a good way to see whats more important to him you or money if he goes so what...let him. i hate walking on eggshells around any men. really much better to be alone.

here is the first comment i made here....and yes simple i made a comment after she told me i am useless here and i am a troll

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
and i dont dislike the members..but i do dislike the abusers who feel it necessary to insult and call people names
The abusers as you want to call them spend many many hours helping people - a lot in pm so just because you don't see it believe me these ladies go above and beyond to help victims.

These ladies have brought people back from the brink trust me!

They do this in their own time because they care.......!

S

soblue3

and i can understand that some of you taken it as patronizing but thats completely wrong...i seen the comment about the russian girl and that she should be giving this guy money then maybe he will reappear...and it got me going..because no woman should do that in my opinion and that s it