Stupid,naive,little girls

S

soblue3

The abusers as you want to call them spend many many hours helping people - a lot in pm so just because you don't see it believe me these ladies go above and beyond to help victims.

These ladies have brought people back from the brink trust me!

They do this in their own time because they care.......!
yes sure...but to me they have been abusers ...so its great they do their good work behind the scene...i have also met some women here with whom i am still in contact and try to do the best i can to help so what...it gives me the right to come here and start calling other members stupid and trolls?

simple

Ratslayer
yes sure...but to me they have been abusers ...so its great they do their good work behind the scene...i have also met some women here with whom i am still in contact and try to do the best i can to help so what...it gives me the right to come here and start calling other members stupid and trolls?
Whats so bad about being called a troll???? You called Fern a drunk and a bully !!Bit extreme i think.

S

soblue3

Why dont you try and respond in a language that isnt your own !! Cherly is not english
ooh so now you going to pick on my language..yes english is my 3rd language..really you are brilliant

Fern

Junior Rat Expert
Actually wasn't even thinking of my daughter particularly with your superficial comments so blue. More of the women on here at the moment who have been going through hell recently. I wondered why you found it necessary to come on here saying the stuff you said. I imagined how hurtful it was for them. You seem to be turning it all around now. Suddenly I am your abuser! Really?? Who knows whats going on for someone behind the screen. I don't think anyone is really interested in your relationship. There seem to be a few on here where it works so no need to be defensive about that. I think you are getting your knickers in a twist for nothing

S

soblue3

Actually wasn't even thinking of my daughter particularly with your superficial comments so blue. More of the women on here at the moment who have been going through hell recently. I wondered why you found it necessary to come on here saying the stuff you said. I imagined how hurtful it was for them. You seem to be turning it all around now. Suddenly I am your abuser! Really?? Who knows whats going on for someone behind the screen. I don't think anyone is really interested in your relationship. There seem to be a few on here where it works so no need to be defensive about that. I think you are getting your knickers in a twist for nothing
look fern its a horrible thing that happened to your daughter...i am sure there is nothing i can do or say to make it better...but you telling me i should not be here and that i am a troll is not very nice either and i dont have to accept that

simple

Ratslayer
look fern its a horrible thing that happened to your daughter...i am sure there is nothing i can do or say to make it better...but you telling me i should not be here and that i am a troll is not very nice either and i dont have to accept that
You can call me a stupid troll if you want ,id happily take it ,,,But not a drunk and a bully ....

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
This is getting out of hand - stop okay.

We are all here for the same reasons.

Soblue you do come across as condescending I agree - take a look at the posts and you will see.

@Flexicat I have no idea why you are here because you immediately started on the attack not knowing this forum nor its members.

I will start deleting abusive posts......

MH X

simple

Ratslayer
S

soblue3

i did look i just reposted my first post on this thread and what started all this. i did not intend there to be condescending by no means...but i did not like the advice given to this russian girl..but if somebody feels they have any right to start calling me names for that then i dont have to accept that and be nice and humble about it. and now you going to make fun because english is not my first language...thats low

simple

Ratslayer
i did look i just reposted my first post on this thread and what started all this. i did not intend there to be condescending by no means...but i did not like the advice given to this russian girl..but if somebody feels they have any right to start calling me names for that then i dont have to accept that and be nice and humble about it. and now you going to make fun because english is not my first language...thats low
Noooooooo i thought you were making fun of cheryl ,,because her first language isnt english !!! Your english is very good actually

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad you are starting to understand - now can we carry on supporting each other and not judging or trying to score points.....

MH

S

soblue3

How on earth is that patronising?
you are telling me that i am finally starting to understand something which in your opinion i did not understand before and that i come here to score some points? what points and with whom exactly?

S

soblue3

if you expect me to put up with abuse and not stand up for myself or others who are being abused then really please kick me out of here because i dont think i can do it myself because that is not going to happen

Eddie

Senior rat buster
ooh so now you going to pick on my language..yes english is my 3rd language..really you are brilliant
Maybe you should think about keeping your self opinionated comments to yourself as you have clearly no sympathy nor empathy for anyone here.
You also can't possibly have any idea why woman give money to help someone they care so deeply about. Just because you don't and haven't doesn't give you the right to preach what many other ppl before you have said therefore you are not bringing any new advice or Information.
So accept different strokes for different folks and leave it there. You have no idea why woman give or have given money and i can assure you its NOT about buying someone love or affection.
Do yourself a favour and leave the site by not posting anymore if it angers you so much.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
you are telling me that i am finally starting to understand something which in your opinion i did not understand before and that i come here to score some points? what points and with whom exactly?
I never mentioned you scoring points so point me to the post where I did?

I was happy that you did seem to start to understand and I have also said I get your point but not the way you executed it.

simple

Ratslayer
Maybe you should think about keeping your self opinionated comments to yourself as you have clearly no sympathy nor empathy for anyone here.
You also can't possibly have any idea why woman give money to help someone they care so deeply about. Just because you don't and haven't doesn't give you the right to preach what many other ppl before you have said therefore you are not bringing any new advice or Information.
So accept different strokes for different folks and leave it there. You have no idea why woman give or have given money and i can assure you its NOT about buying someone love or affection.
Do yourself a favour and leave the site by not posting anymore if it angers you so much.
Hey Eddie how ya doing ,,,,,keeping your chin up mate xxx

S

soblue3

another wonderful advice...i do have many ideas and if you dont like my posts put me on ignore

S

soblue3

no only me i guess..i am the bad one here..i would say something else but will stop myself now.

Eddie

Senior rat buster
another wonderful advice...i do have many ideas and if you dont like my posts put me on ignore
Yes you probably do have many ideas YOUR OWN ideas which is probably far far away from the truth or reality. You have no idea about anyone of our lives you have not walked in any of our shoes.
Put you on ignore lol good idea.
You are self opinionated who has no problem giving out but doesn't like recieving. You just enjoy the attention.

Last edited: