Stupid,naive,little girls

C

cheryl

Who that gets involved with these guys ever knows "No money =no Honey" rule at first?
Ah i wish all women thought enough of themselves to never even think of giving those guys any money...really it make me upset when i think about it. What kind of guys are we looking for...and how can anybody imagine that somebody who has no pride to ask for money from a women they supposedly love is even serious or would ever change. Sorry i know they do it from kindness but it makes me sooo mad. Once a lazy guy figures out that some women will do it same like once he figures that women will go for him even though he may have a girlfriend or even a wife what is there to stop him. Some guys with good character and they do exist everywhere will never behave like that. And for any ladies and i dont blame people for their moments of weakness but please we dont pay for love...,neverrr..really i feel so angry when i even think some women do that. sure it can be said they are helping the guy or whatever.But this is not real help...i am sure..its self serving help because people worry the other person will not like them. In every country there is enough poor people and even friends who can use help...but never never be giving money to the guy you sleeping with. Ah sorry for the rant. and also who cares if he does not like it if you dont give him money...its a good way to see whats more important to him you or money if he goes so what...let him. i hate walking on eggshells around any men. really much better to be alone.

here is the first comment i made here....and yes simple i made a comment after she told me i am useless here and i am a troll
.. I guess it refers to me...
..well; ok by your comment now; I assume you think I am advising woman to give man money to keep him around...
..I am sorry; it was ment ironic and as a jocking part...refer to situation what Magic described; .and I was under the impression it is understood that way also by other members here.....

Last edited:

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
..... i still stand by my belief that women should not just give out money and should protect their assets.
So do we. It's repeatedly stated throughout the forums and it has been for years.......

The problem here is your condescending judgmental attitude.

This is a forum to warn and support victims not to belittle them by stating the obvious while pointing out how clever you are and how stupid everyone else is.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Luckily for me I can't see most of the posts in this thread, because I've had Soblue3 on ignore for a long time, no time for her crap. If I remember correctly, a Canadian woman who met a younger Tunisian man online and married him on her first visit there.
Giving advice to the ladies here?
Dread to think what she has been spouting but maybe it is time to get rid of these trolls?
As for not giving money to rats - isnt that one of the purposes of the site? To warn women not to get sucked in to sob stories and fast marriages? ;)

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
get of your high chair. if you can not understand my comments just say so...again all those judgments you made towards me in your stupid post..block me if you have to and stop referring to my comments. not sure if you drunk or what else it the matter with you to write i am anywhere above criticizing or putting down the victims. right now i am criticizing you. and who needs your input....to be honest you been here for years..still angry as hell...is this helping you or you just like others to stay like you angry and hateful for years? misery likes company i guess
Do you actally know why Fern is a member here? If you do then you will know why this post is so fucking out of order it beggars belief :Evil:

black_angel

Junior Rat Expert
ladies... calm down please... I've been following this discussion since it just started and what I see is - the more you all are trying to explain what you meant in your posts the worse it looks like.. It started with magic's comment about the russian girl... btw I think its not a good idea to share screenshots without removing a victim's real name because we name and shame THE RATS not the victims and the second is - sometimes we should just stop and think before we make a comment about how someone looks like or before we say what we think about a victim's behavior... Lets remember that one day this girl can come here to ask for help and she wont feel nice reading comments like this. @soblue3 i think that you just put all the women into one bag and judged them in a very bad way. Not all the victims gave money to their rats. Generalization is not a good thing and you made a huge generalization in all of your posts. Thats why there is such bad reply from all the ladies on here. You feel like they attack you for nothing but believe me that many of them could feel insulted by your words. It's not about being naive or stupid. Not at all. It's about being brainwashed and being taught to help the people who need our help. We all are smart after the damage is done and thats why we are here - to help the ones who are still being brainwashed and cant see the truth. Who said that they gave the money after two weeks holiday romance? Who said that they paid for love till the rat didnt leave them? Like I said before - generalization is not a good thing...
@Flexicat 's posts Im leaving without a comment.
To make it short - it all went too far without a reason for doing this. Lets just remember that we all ARE NOT PERFECT and we are not here to ask "why were you so stupid" even if sometimes we would love to kick some victim's ass till she could start thinking and seeing the reall face of her wonderful man. And lets dont mix "sex tourists" with victims because there is a huge difference between them.
I dont mean to offend anyone with my words.

F

Flexicat

This is getting out of hand - stop okay.

We are all here for the same reasons.

Soblue you do come across as condescending I agree - take a look at the posts and you will see.

@Flexicat I have no idea why you are here because you immediately started on the attack not knowing this forum nor its members.

I will start deleting abusive posts......

MH X
Hello ... I had removed myself from the discussion because it was getting silly following your clear support of members who want to attack others with name calling ... As a moderator I would think you would read the posts carefully as not to accuse people of things they had not done ... Like I said I had removed myself and made no more comments until the moderator herself named me on several occasions ... By doing this you give the attackers on here validation which is a shame and do not offer support to the actual people being attacked on here

Again I repeat I made no comment to Fern

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
look i dont care no more what you think about my posts. you obviously did not read my posts just jump into the middle ready to crash others just like you always did. anybody here except i guess for lawrence who has a relationship with a tunisian is your enemy in your mind even if they dont feel that way. go ahead call me more names i frankly stop caring what hurtful people like you or crystal think.
Jeez.... paranoid or what? - other members are married to Tunisians, some live in Tunisia, where did you get this notion that anyone in a relationship with a Tunisian is our enemy ? I have many friends in Tunisia with bf's/husbands, they are not my enemies.

My problem with you is your attitude, plain and simple - I couldn't give a rats arse about your marital status

Last edited:
S

soblue3

Hello ... I had removed myself from the discussion because it was getting silly following your clear support of members who want to attack others with name calling ... As a moderator I would think you would read the posts carefully as not to accuse people of things they had not done ... Like I said I had removed myself and made no more comments until the moderator herself named me on several occasions ... By doing this you give the attackers on here validation which is a shame and do not offer support to the actual people being attacked on here

Again I repeat I made no comment to Fern
yes Flexi this is what this forum is all about...i have already put some people on ignore but unfortunately cant do that with the moderators. they stick together with their group and anybody who has different opinion gets attacked as you have seen...then it expected to apologize to them as you have seen. they need to post warnings about this forum so innocent victims dont fall into this nest of vipers.

S

soblue3

yes Flexi this is what this forum is all about...i have already put some people on ignore but unfortunately cant do that with the moderators. they stick together with their group and anybody who has different opinion gets attacked as you have seen...then it expected to apologize to them as you have seen. they need to post warnings about this forum so innocent victims dont fall into this nest of vipers.
and then they act like they are all innocent and its your own fault you get abused...have you ever heard of such a nonsense...like i said before i was trying to remove myself from here and it was not possible and they refused to remove me lol..they enjoy trashing people and being abusive thats why..

F

Flexicat

I thought it had all stopped ... Try and breathe really not worth it but not nice to come back on and read the pack of wolves circling against 1 person again ... But I guess that's social media for you

Last edited by a moderator:
S

soblue3

no lol once you sign on here it will not stop..i have not found a way to remove myself from this forum.anything you post will end up in google and they will also refuse to delete your account...lol so dont ever put any personal information on here

F

Flexicat

Good :) i will go back and see if i can delete you from it. All went so fast in the heat ogfthe moment i did not see it ended up as i quoted you..
Don't worry about it it all got sorted out in the end and was a clear mistake although the moderator thinks I also said it ... I guess that's the problem here some people on here act in haste and things are mixed up or misconstrued

simple

Ratslayer
Give it a rest now ,,youve had your say and your rant ,,,,Yeah you should apologise to Fern .Your comments were out of order to her

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
Don't worry about it it all got sorted out in the end and was a clear mistake although the moderator thinks I also said it ... I guess that's the problem here some people on here act in haste and things are mixed up or misconstrued
I have removed you from it. And it was my mistake. Now you are cleared of the nasty post.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
.. I guess it refers to me...
..well; ok by your comment now; I assume you think I am advising woman to give man money to keep him around...
..I am sorry; it was ment ironic and as a jocking part...refer to situation what Magic described; .and I was under the impression it is understood that way also by other members here.....
Yes Cheryl, that is how I understood your post

C

cheryl

Yes Cheryl, that is how I understood your post
Thanks. .. honestly; I didn't think it could be taking as a serious advice. ... and irritate someone so much

...also; if @soblue3 would reply to me about that post about money right the way I could clear it for her to avoid misunderstanding
..her way it took long time to understand her issue with me

Last edited:

simple

Ratslayer
Thanks. .. honestly; I didn't think it could be taking as a serious advice. ... and irritate someone so much

...also; if @soblue3 would reply to me about that post about money right the way I could clear it for her to avoid misunderstanding
..her way it took long time to understand her issue with me
I think shes gone ,,Browngirls having a sort out ,Make way for the christmas rush ....Shes been removed from here ...