Stupid,naive,little girls

crystal

The Punchy Scot
get of your high chair. if you can not understand my comments just say so...again all those judgments you made towards me in your stupid post..block me if you have to and stop referring to my comments. not sure if you drunk or what else it the matter with you to write i am anywhere above criticizing or putting down the victims. right now i am criticizing you. and who needs your input....to be honest you been here for years..still angry as hell...is this helping you or you just like others to stay like you angry and hateful for years? misery likes company i guess
BG is she
Luckily for me I can't see most of the posts in this thread, because I've had Soblue3 on ignore for a long time, no time for her crap. If I remember correctly, a Canadian woman who met a younger Tunisian man online and married him on her first visit there.
Giving advice to the ladies here?
Dread to think what she has been spouting but maybe it is time to get rid of these trolls?
As for not giving money to rats - isnt that one of the purposes of the site? To warn women not to get sucked in to sob stories and fast marriages? ;)
Yes thought I remembered correctly.. and looked through the old posts.. boy is she sensitive:Ninja::Ninja: curious... where was she posting from???

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Thanks. .. honestly; I didn't think it could be taking as a serious advice. ... and irritate someone so much

...also; if @soblue3 would reply to me about that post about money right the way I could clear it for her to avoid misunderstanding
..her way it took long time to understand her issue with me
Heah girl your worth a million soblues you don't need to explain yourself to her. no-one misunderstood your meaning at all...

black_angel

Junior Rat Expert
and then they act like they are all innocent and its your own fault you get abused...have you ever heard of such a nonsense...like i said before i was trying to remove myself from here and it was not possible and they refused to remove me lol..they enjoy trashing people and being abusive thats why..
oh my god.. im speechless now. what is your real problem soblue? cause i have a feeling that you did your best to make an argument and to be simply cruel and arrogant towards others!!!!! just calm down or leave as you have nothing to look for here cause you are happily married and nothing to do with such idiots like we are! godddd...

lella

I PRESUME THIS IS A JOKE or you are a MAN, either way this bile doesnt dignify an answer,so do one ! THIS thread isnt titled "MOST INNANE COMMENTS WIN PRIZE".Also , that russian bitch isnt a girl,shes a woman, 24
Hahaha...i guess i will hang around specially for you for little longer. I actually have question for you: have you been drinking before posting this? I hope you have otherwise i am struggling to justify all the ridiculous irony and hypocrisy of everything you are saying and even name of this thread.. trust me my comment is nowhere near as inane as you slagging off another female who is in the same shoes you were not that long ago as i gathered. Shame. Also, sorry to disapoint you i am as female as it gets, mother and a wife of an arab ;)

simple

Ratslayer
Hahaha...i guess i will hang around specially for you for little longer. I actually have question for you: have you been drinking before posting this? I hope you have otherwise i am struggling to justify all the ridiculous irony and hypocrisy of everything you are saying and even name of this thread.. trust me my comment is nowhere near as inane as you slagging off another female who is in the same shoes you were not that long ago as i gathered. Shame. Also, sorry to disapoint you i am as female as it gets, mother and a wife of an arab ;)
Magic is dealing with her hurt ,her way ,,Maybe not the right way ,,but who are you to question her ??? THis russian woman is having an affair with Magics husband ,,so id say Magic is entitled to call her what she wants ....Also this russian woman knows hes married ,,,,

black_angel

Junior Rat Expert
Magic is dealing with her hurt ,her way ,,Maybe not the right way ,,but who are you to question her ??? THis russian woman is having an affair with Magics husband ,,so id say Magic is entitled to call her what she wants ....Also this russian woman knows hes married ,,,,
ohhhhh im spechless again... I guess its time for me to go to sleep as I cant stand it anymore..

lella

I kind of gathered ...someone deeply troubled...or drunk...regarding questioning her. Is there any questioning policy in this group? Have not noticed majority of members being shy on questioning everyone and everything left right and centre or her questioning me e.g. bonkers...

F

Flexicat

I kind of gathered ...someone deeply troubled...or drunk...regarding questioning her. Is there any questioning policy in this group? Have not noticed majority of members being shy on questioning everyone and everything left right and centre or her questioning me e.g. bonkers...
I find there is just a pack mentality really for eg you made your post a few made comments fair enough magic then made a direct comment and you made one back to her - however this is when the pack wade in which is odd generic comments fair enough but not between 2 members surely ....

simple

Ratslayer
I dont understand what your trying to say ..im a bit thick ,,All i know is that if a member any member who is going through the trauma of finding out her husband / boyfriend ,is a liar and a cheat ,should be given space to heal ,not made to feel worse,,,

simple

Ratslayer
I find there is just a pack mentality really for eg you made your post a few made comments fair enough magic then made a direct comment and you made one back to her - however this is when the pack wade in which is odd generic comments fair enough but not between 2 members surely ....
What is going on with you ?? You aint been here a week yet and still youve managed to wind up a lot of members,,,,,If you and now Lella want to argue with all of us ,then go for it ,,,,Otherwise tell us what your problem is !!!

F

Flexicat

What is going on with you ?? You aint been here a week yet and still youve managed to wind up a lot of members,,,,,If you and now Lella want to argue with all of us ,then go for it ,,,,Otherwise tell us what your problem is !!!
I think I have made my point I don't see the need for members who act in a pack to attack singular members ... 2 members can exchange their comments without others wading in unless that member cannot do that herself ... Magic wasn't shy in her message she was not happy with what had been posted and she has had a response... It is nothing to do with you... So because I'm new I can't have a view and yours is more valid and you have more rights in an open forum ?

Ps I've wound up the bullies not the normal folk

simple

Ratslayer
of course its got to do with me ,,its an open forum ,,,if we wernt supposed to see the comments she should have pm Magic and spoken to her privatly ....Yeah you can have a view ..as long as it dosnt hurt others , ive been here for years and really ive never been as pissed as this before .Even when rats have been on ,they havnt wound me up as much .please you and lella put me on ignore as i really dont want to read your comments anymore....

F

Flexicat

of course its got to do with me ,,its an open forum ,,,if we wernt supposed to see the comments she should have pm Magic and spoken to her privatly ....Yeah you can have a view ..as long as it dosnt hurt others , ive been here for years and really ive never been as pissed as this before .Even when rats have been on ,they havnt wound me up as much .please you and lella put me on ignore as i really dont want to read your comments anymore....
Yet your comments hurt others .... And a pm when those 2 members do not agree on each other's comments could be viewed a bigger act of bullying .... I won't put anyone on ignore but what you could do is stop responding if you want nothing to do with those members... I have only spoken to you in response you have always waded into a comment I have made to another

simple

Ratslayer
Yet your comments hurt others .... And a pm when those 2 members do not agree on each other's comments could be viewed a bigger act of bullying .... I won't put anyone on ignore but what you could do is stop responding if you want nothing to do with those members... I have only spoken to you in response you have always waded into a comment I have made to another
Dont give me this crap about bullying ,,,,I have in no way said anything to hurt you and you have no right to tell me who and what i can respond to ,,,so please im asking ,,put me on ignore

A

alemancita

well , i am surely not a member of a " pack of wolves" and as long as we have freedom of speech and this is an open Forum , everyone is allowed to comment on ALL posts here . If you and some others cant handle that @Flexicat , its YOUR problem , but dont call the empathic , long time members , who are PROVEN here to help an support , like @simple and are able to understand , whats going on, in magic for example, " Bullies" . If you would dig a bit deeper inside the story , you would know , that magic is still on an very early stage of the healing process and you would let her rant like she wants and needs to do now and you would find some nicer comments , because you would understand too. We are here to help and support eachothers and it would be great, you would join us with that dear @Flexicat .

F

Flexicat

well , i am surely not a member of a " pack of wolves" and as long as we have freedom of speech and this is an open Forum , everyone is allowed to comment on ALL posts here . If you and some others cant handle that @Flexicat , its YOUR problem , but dont call the empathic , long time members , who are PROVEN here to help an support , like @simple and are able to understand , whats going on, in magic for example, " Bullies" . If you would dig a bit deeper inside the story , you would know , that magic is still on an very early stage of the healing process and you would let her rant like she wants and needs to do now and you would find some nicer comments , because you would understand too. We are here to help and support eachothers and it would be great, you would join us with that dear @Flexicat .
Wasn't referring to you as in the pack and most certainly not magic either ... Again my posts misconstrued

A

alemancita

well, if your posts are always misconstrued as you mentioned , maybe you should overthink the way you are trying to say something ? As i read the whole thread now and found them very offensive and not constructive at all . Thank you for no counting me into a " pack " but i am very curious : Who is, according to you , member of this " pack " here ? Because i am really trying my best to avoid packs , wolves and so on......... I am a very anxious witch........

F

Flexicat

well, if your posts are always misconstrued as you mentioned , maybe you should overthink the way you are trying to say something ? As i read the whole thread now and found them very offensive and not constructive at all . Thank you for no counting me into a " pack " but i am very curious : Who is, according to you , member of this " pack " here ? Because i am really trying my best to avoid packs , wolves and so on......... I am a very anxious witch........
Hahaha we are all trying to dodge some pack or other in life ... I don't want to name people as that would not be ok but we have never spoken before nor have you waded into the 2 other members here so why you would think I thought anything bad of you I don't know ... It's a shame you find my posts offensive when all I have done is respond to offensive personal posts directed at me that have on some of them called me names ( not all ) I wonder ( but don't assume ) if that is because you have friendships on here and it is easier to defend their hurtful comments than that of a strangers .. But like I said none of my comments were ever directed at you or some others actually ... And witches should never be anxious especially after just celebrating Halloween

A

alemancita

Well, i expected an answer like that ..... you are obviously not able to accept , that you are provoking this reactions by the way you are commenting and adressing several well known members here and showing no compassion or empathy with an victim ..... or is it just your real intention to trouble a bit around here.?.. :cool: