Stupid,naive,little girls

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Hahaha...i guess i will hang around specially for you for little longer. I actually have question for you: have you been drinking before posting this? I hope you have otherwise i am struggling to justify all the ridiculous irony and hypocrisy of everything you are saying and even name of this thread.. trust me my comment is nowhere near as inane as you slagging off another female who is in the same shoes you were not that long ago as i gathered. Shame. Also, sorry to disapoint you i am as female as it gets, mother and a wife of an arab ;)
@lella you got nothing better to do than drain people off.go and do your wife and mother duties.No ones interested in your opinions.if you dont like the thread or the name of it , why dont you fuck off.have nothing to justify to you....a bored housewjfe who comes on a forum like this to add NOTHING of help or INTERESTi

Nomorestupid

I know and you did the right thing but she's just another lost and brainwashed girl. They could have been friends in the time when you were with him and now it could change. Many of us were warned but still believed a rat. Btw I found it strange that many rats are messing with russian girls now. I guess its just about money and sex as a russian visa give them nothing special and life is not that easy in this country.
Russian girls r beautiful!some mayb rich,I heard from ex rat said his friend married a Russian gal and moved there.and Russia seems also have this problem that lack of men.....therefore easy to find a victim.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
.. she should be pleased and in good mood
Update : Her spouse appeal case went through September 2015, so I guess Hubby made it to Canada
Her appeal went through.. did he then manage to get to Canada? must have previously been refused.. what a long time to be married and not be together??? Canada-Tunisa- a long way away.. Online relationship and married first time they met... wonder how many times they were together for this "loving relationship to work" and who paid for all this:rolleyes::rolleyes:... she is a hypocrite.. and her posts were due to being worked on the back by the rat..

God help you SOblue... your life will certainly not be so rosy.. when those rose tinted sun glasses come off. take care..

420weblazeit

I guess its just about money and sex as a russian visa give them nothing special and life is not that easy in this country.
Not true. Moscow and SPB has a quality of life equal to that in many European capitals. Russian citizens have no difficulties in obtaining visas from the Finnish embassy and then using that to travel all across the EU

Hes prberly realised that eastern european women dont have money and most of them want a visa out too .
Again, not true. Most Eastern European women either do not need a visa to go to mainland Europe, or have no difficulty in obtaining one. They would not marry an Arab man to obtain a visa. They have more than enough Italians, who Russian women idealise, hitting them up on Facebook or creating VK accounts for the sole purpose of courting Russian women.

not show affection in public
Tunisian couples, at least where I live, openly kiss and hold hands. Maybe in shitty Sousse where you can get held at knifepoint 4 times per week, this is a serious issue, but in Marsa, Gammarth, Lac... even Tunis to an extent, this is simply not true.

The good men of tunisia dont really interact with tourists and if they did they would act differently with you
They might: out of curiosity. They don't formulate their entire life goals/career decisions around becoming a hotel worker, but they won't deny themselves the chance of talking to a cute foreign girl. Tunisians, and Arabs in general, idealise white skin. They'd bang anything that moves, even if it were Tunisian, so no doubt a blonde, pale-faced woman would catch their eye.

I've sat in coffees and had Tunisian girls start conversations with me. It has ended with sex on multiple occasions. I have never paid for this sort of entertainment in my life.

In some villages they inspect the sheets after the first night ,,,If the girl isnt a virgin [or forgot to pack her chicken blood],,,she is shunned and shamed ,,,,,,
Why are you even talking to Tunisian villagers let alone considering marrying one for this to be relevant?

the last day my rat asked me for money for food
I advise you (the next time you are in Tunisia) to go to the post office and get yourself one of these:

These cost (no more than) 15 dinars and require you to fill in a small application form with your name, passport number and address (you can use the address of your hotel). They will scan your passport and give you this card. As you do not have a Tunisian CIN number, it will not be possible to link to your Tunisian phone number but the card will come with a piece of paper with log-in details, and you can see how much money you have on it and can transfer money to other cards using the portal.

You can fill it up with about a thousand euro's worth of TND before it reaches a limit (some of my friends have put 5k TND on their accounts without issues, I had to visit a branch of the post office after putting a couple hundred on mine). Whenever your lover asks for "food", you can download an application called Jumia (or Monresto) - which are both Tunisian "Uber Eats" alternatives, and you can have him give you his address and order for delivery. You can't pay (at least at the time of me writing this) with foreign debit cards (nor do I think you'd want to, your bank would probably decline the payment or ask for large fees) but you can pay with an eDinar card - note: you cannot use this card to make online purchases on non-Tunisian websites, in non-TND currencies.

This stops your rat from flat out demanding money and allows you to treat your user to a nice meal, probably better than anything he has eaten in a very long while.

If these apps do not cover/deliver to the areas where your giggolo lives, why are you even with him? Lol

it is like rape, sex under false pretences is equivalent to rape - how would you feel if you believed you had been having sex with someone you were in a loving relationship with only to find out it was all fake and they were only using that sex to manipulate and scam you? it makes me feel sick now to think about sex with my rat - it might not be forced violent rape but it is manipulated grooming rape and I feel like I was raped repeatedly over a long period of time.
I am a man and I am disgusted by the thought of seeing my ex's face, let alone having sex with her. I agree with what you are saying and feel the same way.

But please dear god soblue or anyone in tunisia. If u see a european and or otherwise nationality with a tunisian "person" (not sure man is the word) i beg u please make a point to say hello and warn of bezness.
I always try to. I think that Tunisian men seen with European women should be brought into the police station for re-education. I also think that most notaries should be able to object to performing marriages where he or she thinks that the Tunisian is using the foreigner for the visa. 95% of notaries will not peform a marriage between a foreign man and a Tunisian woman because "doing so would go against their religious values" but their values go out of the window when a Tunisian frere gives them money to marry them off "fisa, fisa" to a white woman.

A member on here did try to warn a woman who was with a rat and the gf spat in her face .Ive saboutaged a few relationships when i lived there ,mainly about my neighbours son and got the backlash a few times from his mother
I would tell the mother to quack herself. "Like father, like son" - "apples don't fall far from their trees". The mother is equally a piece of dung, as is her son. If you are aware of her son's actions, anticipate that his mother is a mirror image. Don't give her the time of day. I am very diplomatic but if any Tunisian starts having a go at me, I loudly and demonstratively put them back in their place, in front of everyone.

I don´t apologize to people who try to intimidate
Do unto others what you wish to have done unto you. Be respectful, and be polite - as a rule, not as an exception. I speak facts, not opinions. I never appologise to Tunisians as the only time I step out of line is if I myself have been wronged.

that russian bitch isnt a girl,shes a woman, 24
My ex-wife just turned 26. Believe you me, women, at 24, are girls. Also, why mention her nationality?

for refusing to hate tunisian people and for any other people fat or russian or whatever
Can someone link me to the posts by this Russian lady?

i wish all mothers taught their daughters to not give any man they sleeping with money
And I wish mothers raised adequate daughters, so that they would never go looking for love in Tunisia, and so that they would never give themselves to a man they are not married to, or in a serious relationship with

i seen the comment about the russian girl and that she should be giving this guy money then maybe he will reappear
Please reply to this comment and mention me in it.

Russian girls r beautiful!some mayb rich,I heard from ex rat said his friend married a Russian gal and moved there.and Russia seems also have this problem that lack of men.....therefore easy to find a victim.
While it is true that there are about 7 women to each man in Russia, to say that these women cannot find a mate among their own is simply misleading and incorrect. Furthermore, every girl only needs to create an account on social media and I do not think a week or, in the worst case, a month will go by without a quality man from a quality country messaging her. The Russian girls you see returning to Tunisia are loyal housewives who fall in love with educated Tunisians - who you will not find in Sousse, working in a hotel. You are comparing rotten bananas with caviar.

Do not compare respectable, stunning Russian women with a degree, marrying respectable, educated and civilised Tunisian men of a similar age with the fat logs that no European man wants to look at and their monkeys reering their heads under their madam's fat, sunburnt arms.

He is not in for the money, but maybe the visa
80% of visa applications to Ukraine by Tunisian citizens are rejected. Ukrainians do not need visas to mainland Europe and citizenship can be aquired after 2 years of marriage to a Ukrainian, regardless of where the couple lives. Russia does not have this privellege. Of course, living in Russia and having a stable job and sufficient income increases the chances of you getting a visa to Europe, but in no way does a Tunisian simpleton marrying a Russian woman guarantee him a good life. Most of the people who go to Russia to study fall in love accidentally (Russians are a charming people) and will return to Tunisia to sit their "équivalence" tests that will allow them to convert their Russian diplomas into ones that are accepted in Tunisia, for work in medicine, engineering, etc. Russian women are loyal like dogs, and wherever their husbands go, they will accompany him. Please stop comparing chavettes from Slough with our women - our values and objectives in life (as people, cultures) are different.

Jane

Not true. Moscow and SPB has a quality of life equal to that in many European capitals. Russian citizens have no difficulties in obtaining visas from the Finnish embassy and then using that to travel all across the EU

Again, not true. Most Eastern European women either do not need a visa to go to mainland Europe, or have no difficulty in obtaining one. They would not marry an Arab man to obtain a visa. They have more than enough Italians, who Russian women idealise, hitting them up on Facebook or creating VK accounts for the sole purpose of courting Russian women.

Tunisian couples, at least where I live, openly kiss and hold hands. Maybe in shitty Sousse where you can get held at knifepoint 4 times per week, this is a serious issue, but in Marsa, Gammarth, Lac... even Tunis to an extent, this is simply not true.

They might: out of curiosity. They don't formulate their entire life goals/career decisions around becoming a hotel worker, but they won't deny themselves the chance of talking to a cute foreign girl. Tunisians, and Arabs in general, idealise white skin. They'd bang anything that moves, even if it were Tunisian, so no doubt a blonde, pale-faced woman would catch their eye.

I've sat in coffees and had Tunisian girls start conversations with me. It has ended with sex on multiple occasions. I have never paid for this sort of entertainment in my life.

Why are you even talking to Tunisian villagers let alone considering marrying one for this to be relevant?

I advise you (the next time you are in Tunisia) to go to the post office and get yourself one of these:

These cost (no more than) 15 dinars and require you to fill in a small application form with your name, passport number and address (you can use the address of your hotel). They will scan your passport and give you this card. As you do not have a Tunisian CIN number, it will not be possible to link to your Tunisian phone number but the card will come with a piece of paper with log-in details, and you can see how much money you have on it and can transfer money to other cards using the portal.

You can fill it up with about a thousand euro's worth of TND before it reaches a limit (some of my friends have put 5k TND on their accounts without issues, I had to visit a branch of the post office after putting a couple hundred on mine). Whenever your lover asks for "food", you can download an application called Jumia (or Monresto) - which are both Tunisian "Uber Eats" alternatives, and you can have him give you his address and order for delivery. You can't pay (at least at the time of me writing this) with foreign debit cards (nor do I think you'd want to, your bank would probably decline the payment or ask for large fees) but you can pay with an eDinar card - note: you cannot use this card to make online purchases on non-Tunisian websites, in non-TND currencies.

This stops your rat from flat out demanding money and allows you to treat your user to a nice meal, probably better than anything he has eaten in a very long while.

If these apps do not cover/deliver to the areas where your giggolo lives, why are you even with him? Lol

I am a man and I am disgusted by the thought of seeing my ex's face, let alone having sex with her. I agree with what you are saying and feel the same way.

I always try to. I think that Tunisian men seen with European women should be brought into the police station for re-education. I also think that most notaries should be able to object to performing marriages where he or she thinks that the Tunisian is using the foreigner for the visa. 95% of notaries will not peform a marriage between a foreign man and a Tunisian woman because "doing so would go against their religious values" but their values go out of the window when a Tunisian frere gives them money to marry them off "fisa, fisa" to a white woman.

I would tell the mother to quack herself. "Like father, like son" - "apples don't fall far from their trees". The mother is equally a piece of dung, as is her son. If you are aware of her son's actions, anticipate that his mother is a mirror image. Don't give her the time of day. I am very diplomatic but if any Tunisian starts having a go at me, I loudly and demonstratively put them back in their place, in front of everyone.

Do unto others what you wish to have done unto you. Be respectful, and be polite - as a rule, not as an exception. I speak facts, not opinions. I never appologise to Tunisians as the only time I step out of line is if I myself have been wronged.

My ex-wife just turned 26. Believe you me, women, at 24, are girls. Also, why mention her nationality?

Can someone link me to the posts by this Russian lady?

And I wish mothers raised adequate daughters, so that they would never go looking for love in Tunisia, and so that they would never give themselves to a man they are not married to, or in a serious relationship with

Please reply to this comment and mention me in it.

While it is true that there are about 7 women to each man in Russia, to say that these women cannot find a mate among their own is simply misleading and incorrect. Furthermore, every girl only needs to create an account on social media and I do not think a week or, in the worst case, a month will go by without a quality man from a quality country messaging her. The Russian girls you see returning to Tunisia are loyal housewives who fall in love with educated Tunisians - who you will not find in Sousse, working in a hotel. You are comparing rotten bananas with caviar.

Do not compare respectable, stunning Russian women with a degree, marrying respectable, educated and civilised Tunisian men of a similar age with the fat logs that no European man wants to look at and their monkeys reering their heads under their madam's fat, sunburnt arms.

80% of visa applications to Ukraine by Tunisian citizens are rejected. Ukrainians do not need visas to mainland Europe and citizenship can be aquired after 2 years of marriage to a Ukrainian, regardless of where the couple lives. Russia does not have this privellege. Of course, living in Russia and having a stable job and sufficient income increases the chances of you getting a visa to Europe, but in no way does a Tunisian simpleton marrying a Russian woman guarantee him a good life. Most of the people who go to Russia to study fall in love accidentally (Russians are a charming people) and will return to Tunisia to sit their "équivalence" tests that will allow them to convert their Russian diplomas into ones that are accepted in Tunisia, for work in medicine, engineering, etc. Russian women are loyal like dogs, and wherever their husbands go, they will accompany him. Please stop comparing chavettes from Slough with our women - our values and objectives in life (as people, cultures) are different.
Whoever you are / I only skimmed this post as it’s so long but was stopped by the sentence “ chavettes from Slough ...” and “ our women “..
hope you’re not implying that all British women are somehow inferior to “your” Russian ones ... sounds racist n ignorant

Croydon girl

Junior Rat Expert
Whoever you are / I only skimmed this post as it’s so long but was stopped by the sentence “ chavettes from Slough ...” and “ our women “..
hope you’re not implying that all British women are somehow inferior to “your” Russian ones ... sounds racist n ignorant
And why Slough? Did he fish someone there and they told him to sod off?!

Liona

Rat Expert
Furthermore, every girl only needs to create an account on social media and I do not think a week or, in the worst case, a month will go by without a quality man from a quality country messaging her.
Sounds very optimistic, but that's not true. She will definitely receive tons of messages from all sort of perverts and lunatics- that's for sure.:D:D

Do not compare respectable, stunning Russian women with a degree, marrying respectable, educated and civilised Tunisian men of a similar age
Such a couples must be in minority now.:(

Liona

Rat Expert
“your” Russian ones ... sounds racist n ignorant
He just reacted to another old rasist ( as you call it) message about some Russian girl, 24 y.o. T_it for Tat.:D ( I only learned it yesterday- just in time). I have to check what is "Slough" meanwhile.

Last edited:

simple

Ratslayer
He just reacted to another old rasist ( as you call it) message about some Russian girl, 24 y.o. T_it for Tat.:D ( I onle learned it yeasterday- just in time). I have to check what is "Slough" meanwhile.
Slough,,is a borough on the outskirts of London , very nice place ,,,But im biased ,being a Londener myself

420weblazeit

I only skimmed this post as it’s so long but was stopped by the sentence “ chavettes from Slough ...”
I'm glad you read until the end. Chavettes from Slough were only mentioned in the last sentence.

Did he fish someone there and they told him to sod off?!
I was born and raised in London. I don't need to fish anyone, it is I who others fish.

What is he Russian ,Tunisian ?
In a way, both, and neither. I don't hold Russian citizenship but am of Russian origin. I am going to become a Tunisian citizen soon (hopefully) and I was born and raised in the UK, so actually, the only "correct" label that you could attach to me would be that of a Brit. Being a citizen of the UK, pledging allegiance to Her Majesty does not mean that I do not find native English women unattractive. English people (male or female) are arrogant and cocky, and lack in the hygiene department: just ask your freedom-loving clones from across the pond.

I never implied that women indigenous to the British isles are "inferior" to Russians in any way. As a somewhat religious person, I believe that all of God's creations were created in His image. However, I urge you to try and make a Russian friend of either sex and go camping, invite him or her to tea and try to talk about deep subjects in life. English people will exchange pleasantries and sit at their dinner table, facing each other like peacocks for an hour. A Russian will really open up to you and make you feel as if you've known him or her for all of your life, like an Arab would.

Obviously uninformed ,,",Russians are loyal houswives ,who marry educated Tunisians"
Do you have anything to bring to the discussion that would indicate/prove that the majority of non-EU memberstate Eastern European women (Russian is a very broad term, many Ukrainians/Belarussians/Kazakhs tolerate being called Russians, some react with anger and aggression. By Russian, I mean anyone who speaks the Russian language at home) are disloyal and married to uneducated/lower class Tunisians? - I personally know of a few Ukrainian women married to some Tunisian retards, but they're loyal and blinded by their manipulation. The part about "Russian" housewives/married women not being loyal is simply not true. Neither statistically, nor anecdotally. No Russian woman, regardless of which brown substance hole she hails from in the world's biggest country, will marry a Tunisian and move to Tunisia to escape poverty/improve her social status.

Such a couples must be in minority now.
The world is becoming more stupider, overall

( as you call it)
Everything is 'racism' in the west nowadays. People make a nation, a nation makes it's laws. 40 years ago, these very same English people would sing "high, low, the lights are flashing..." (the remaining lyrics of this verse are known to most ;) ) and now anyone complaining about mass migration or niqabs on Twitter can go to jail for 2 years and be placed in the same cell as hardline Islamists. How times have changed... how sensitive you lot have become, hehe

Slough,,is a borough on the outskirts of London , very nice place

Liona

Rat Expert
Everything is 'racism' in the west nowadays
I know. People like to throw it in your face at every opportunity now.
how sensitive you lot have become, hehe
You are mistaken. I don't care if someone calls me a rasist. If I don't like the behaviour some co-called migrants in my place, I just say this. As I understand we all have our own ideas about racism which depend of the country's history.

As to your pictures below, they could not frighten anyone. :) Such a places could be found everywhere. It's only important how regularly and easy it could be found. For some reason I am sure UK is quite a neat country.

40 years ago, these very same English people would sing "high, low, the lights are flashing..." (the remaining lyrics of this verse are known to most
I would like to know the remaining words if it's possible. If it sounds like a hell for the forum will you be so kind send me PM.:D Please.