Welcome to TLR

Suspect Computer (The Mind of a Narcissistic Love Rat)!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
“When they divorce she was cruel to me took all my money never fed me cheated on me she hit me”

This is so true I got painted as a kind of devil woman that came from the Wild West to corrupt him LOL... no visa no fancy apartment no ARSE licking “she doesn’t love you LEAVE HER, f*ck true love, f*ck feelings, money talks!!! you’re young and good looking (no comment) stop wasting time when you could get yourself a sugar momma, now get down to the red light district and support us all!”

Well no sh*t sherlock I tend not to wanna financially support men that bed other women, now the question is does it ever occur to them why we lose feelings? Why yes they know all about it, but no matter what these rats do to us they are justified and have every right! They are all in it together, even the ones you’d least expect!

This is how they think and the other women that buy these rats luxury villas and sponsor businesses make matters worse!
What a delusional bunch, what is wrong with the gene pool that produced these rats?
I don't fancy supporting a grown [email protected]@ rat while he beds women online or for real.
It's like an assembly line for the rats.
I don't believe any woman will buy my ex- rat a villa or business
Who wants a whore for a husband?
Its all about money but this is dirty money worse than the mafia
I am far better than the rat will ever be, hope the next one plays him like he did me!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
“When they divorce she was cruel to me took all my money never fed me cheated on me she hit me”

This is so true I got painted as a kind of devil woman that came from the Wild West to corrupt him LOL... no visa no fancy apartment no ARSE licking “she doesn’t love you LEAVE HER, f*ck true love, f*ck feelings, money talks!!! you’re young and good looking (no comment) stop wasting time when you could get yourself a sugar momma, now get down to the red light district and support us all!”

Well no sh*t sherlock I tend not to wanna financially support men that bed other women, now the question is does it ever occur to them why we lose feelings? Why yes they know all about it, but no matter what these rats do to us they are justified and have every right! They are all in it together, even the ones you’d least expect!

This is how they think and the other women that buy these rats luxury villas and sponsor businesses make matters worse!
Yes they do make it worse why would u buy a villa or sponsor a bussiness for a dirty fucker faker ratscum !!
Buy yourself a holiday home sponser ur own bussiness dont be stupid while ur doing this the rats are abuseing other woman for same things your giving TO RATSCUM !!!!
I saw it in tunisia u women lost as the rats turned that bussiness into their own !!!!
Turned the apartment or villa into their family home not yours !!!
They used you then they fuck u off and go into next atm for another lump sum off money !!!
How many times have woman bought given sent paid everything for the rat to walk away with no remorse with YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!
STOOPPPPPP !!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yes they do make it worse why would u buy a villa or sponsor a bussiness for a dirty fucker faker ratscum !!
Buy yourself a holiday home sponser ur own bussiness dont be stupid while ur doing this the rats are abuseing other woman for same things your giving TO RATSCUM !!!!
I saw it in tunisia u women lost as the rats turned that bussiness into their own !!!!
Turned the apartment or villa into their family home not yours !!!
They used you then they fuck u off and go into next atm for another lump sum off money !!!
How many times have woman bought given sent paid everything for the rat to walk away with no remorse with YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!
STOOPPPPPP !!!!!
you know if I could stop every woman from getting scammed I would, I wish I could :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
love shouldn't mean sacrificing and losing yourself for some ungrateful rat
because nowadays life is not easy, who needs a free loader RAT taking your rent away, taking your food away,
taking your savings away , isolating your family and friends and causing you to lose your home, your sanity and your health, even losing your kids!
in some cases they can make it so unbearable that you would want to take your own life.:Cry:
Thank God I can live without this rat in my life.
We can find love right where we are, there are men out there looking for someone like you and if you don't
meet your special someone you have your family and friends.
People who love you for you and not for what you can give them.

Last edited: