Swear this man is sick !

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Why?, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Why?

Why? Member

Will try to make this short - met Tunisian man online and after talking with him and becoming friends I visited him. I was ill at the time and certainly not looking for relationship at time. I spent lot of time in hospital after 14 hours of surgery and time in icu. He was really lovely and caring at time but after I left hospital and visited him he started to have real problems with me if I wasn't able to Skype/call etc when he wanted despite the fact that it was only when I was too sick to answer phone. Asked for money constantly and because I honestly thought he was having problems I did best to help him despite not having a lot due to being unable to work at this time. As I started to recover I told him he needed to take care of himself and I would not send any money as found out he had basically stopped going to work because was easier to take my money. I finally ended it last week as was nothing but stress. Woke up this morning to around 50 messages on different apps, viber, Skype, text, Facebook etc going from "I love you, let's talk", " I bought you a ring because I love you" to "ha ha, I hope you die, enjoy your life without an asshole" ( due to illness I just had an operation to remove my digestive system- everything from small bowel down and now have ileostomy). He sent at least 10 messages specifically mentioning how he could have any woman who was healthy and had an asshole" ! Please excuse my language, I just want to understand the way he wrote these messages to me. Personally it's a little worrying how he seems that obssessed with this certain part of the body ! I'm more than happy to name him and show photo if think it will help anyone else avoid this kind of person. I'm still a little shocked at how quickly he went from a really nice person to the person he showed himself to be today !

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Why? , it is just terrible how he treated you :eek:
    You are right, this disgusting rat belongs with his full name in the gallery

whineandcheese, ijs and FoolInLove like this.
  3. joon

joon Well-Known Member

Wow! What a horrible person. I hope you are recovering well. Please, stay away from this guy, my Rat was similar in behavior he is a Rat and he will not change. Rats are bipolar especially when you come between them and money. Which city is he from?

4. Why?

Why? Member

I am fine, spent money that was to visit him on a late deal instead and currently sitting in cocktail bar in sunny beach, Bulgaria. Just shocked at how quick he changed and the disgusting language he came out with. Hope that no one else has to listen to or put up with the behaviour he came up with but after reading some of the stories here I'm worried that others may be going through this at the moment x

5. joon

joon Well-Known Member

Good for you :)

whineandcheese likes this.
  6. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

He didn't change he just showed his true colours, it doesn't take much to upset them, whiney little children :thumbsup:

whineandcheese, smiley, ijs and 7 others like this.
  7. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

So sorry to read your story. It will take a while to digest a rat experience. Their behaviour is grosser than gross. I hope you recover from it soon. Naming him would be a great thing if you feel it's the best to do :thumbsup: I hope you find someone who loves you just the way you are ( and with the life saving new asshole you have been given! :D )and not your purse. Xxx

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    whineandcheese, ijs and simple like this.
  8. Why?

Why? Member

More than happy to name him and put picture here if anyone thinks will help others to avoid him. I'm pretty sure that if he finds this site though he will know instantly it's me - prefer to avoid any other problems with him personally but wouldn't be surprised if get them whether post here or not. He is from sidi bouzid but most of his online accounts show either sidi bou said because that is where he says he wants to live.

whineandcheese likes this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

What can he do ? Bust a CAPS LOCK on you ? :D Just ban him

Arkady, Laura2014, SmarterNow and 3 others like this.
  10. joon

joon Well-Known Member

Oh Heidi :p Some people will take you the wrong way.. but your joke was funny..

11. Why?

Why? Member

You are right, there's nothing he can do to me. I'm not that good with computers so don't know how to upload pic at min but his name is houssem nasri

joon and Heidi like this.
  12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You can put the link to his fb and other sides here ;)

13. Why?

Why? Member

Now I've got over the surprise of the split personality I've just re read some of the messages from him and actually realised that I have probably laughed more at what he wrote in one day than I smiled in the time I knew him. Not sure if they were meant to insult me or other people he knows. For example : damn bitch, you lie better than any man I know - ( compliment, insult or insulting the men he knows... ), 2: enjoy your life without an asshole ! ( oh, I will ;) ), 3: 13 is my lucky number, I bet you have had more than 13 dicks before, ps you don't know how to have sex... ( I don't even know what to make of that one ) .
    He also made an account just to send me a message telling me I am blocked. Another one on Skype telling me he deleted viber ( then reinstalled viber to tell me Skype was closed ) ???? Thoughts anyone ??

14. joon

joon Well-Known Member

My thoughts are this, Houseem Nasri is an Asshole. You life without an Asshole = life without Houseem. Rats are lacking intelligence and because of this nothing normal or worth anything comes out of their mouth.. They all say basically the same thing. I listen to my rat he says the same shit, I read the forums, they say the same thing.. typical Rat talk

SmarterNow, Sillygirl55, ijs and 4 others like this.
  15. Sun rise

Sun rise Well-Known Member

This is really a typical rat reaction! I went from sweetheart in a bitch in a split second after i found out he had a fake FB account! The sweet talking is over as soon as you find out there real faces. Just don't react on his stupidity, because that's what they want! Because that means they stayes in contact with you.

beznessbitch, ijs, SmarterNow and 5 others like this.
  16. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

What a pathetic jerk 24.gif
    btw. remember to take screens :thumbsup:

yay, Sun rise and Heidi like this.
  17. Amber F

Amber F New Member

I am really sorry for you . What an horrible story. They are going from bad to worse .
    And still I hesitate to send a photo of my wonderful... lovel'y.. rat ...

18. simple

simple Well-Known Member

There all schizophrenic ,,,Duel personalities ,,although the nasty personality is the real one ,,Lack of respect towards anything that isnt Tunisian and the mentality that we are dirty ,adds to our confusion ,when trying to understand whats going on,,,,Dont bother trying to understand them ,,let them rot in their little dirty world ,where money comes first and dreams of europe or america ,[where the streets are paved with gold ]...comes second ,,,,,Dont waste another second with this prat ,,carry on laughing at him ,,hes the best joke ive heard in along time xxxx

19. Missykate

Missykate Well-Known Member

Yes, my opinion is that he is a giant asshole. Put his facebook link up. I tried to check for him but there are too many with that name!

ijs, joon and yay like this.
  20. yay

yay Active Member

So did I but as you are saying tooooo many with this name but nevertheless I did find someone corresponding with where he is living but it is not up to me to put this here, that is up to Why? because I feel she still hesitates to put him on here.
    On the other hand, I think she could help possible future victims.

21. Why?

Why? Member

Thanks for support from you all. Hope that anyone else who has had problems with some Tunisians can move on to much better things. Just wanted to say I have not put fb link up because he told me he didn't have despite sending me messages from two different accounts at different times. One he went on to deny that it was him and the other is the one he apparently made just to inform me I am blocked. Pretty sure he used variation of his name but like I said before, I am on holiday in Bulgaria and been having problems getting into my messanger account on fb as well as other accounts as ereader reset when changed to foreign network here and logged out of many accounts. My passwords for things are at home :( soon as I get back I'll have access/ more info. He generally uses the name Sam rather than houssem though. Pretty sure one fb account was something like Sam azteg if any help. X

yay and FoolInLove like this.
  22. Kellypops

Kellypops Active Member

hello, so so sorry to read this, feel so bad you had to go through this from some sleeze of a rat. This just disgusts me, I hope you have named and shamed him in the gallery, these assholes make my sick

Sun rise and joon like this.
  23. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

Cringe, best ignored, they can't handle being ignored like the non entities they are, they hate women apart from their mums, about as interesting as a slug

Arkady and ijs like this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Rats do not, cannot and will not change their behaviour because they do not become 'attached' to others in the way that normal people do. Therefore they do not care whether you stay or not. They are only interested in control of their resources. And you were seen as a "resource", nothing more than that - an expendable resource

25. joon

joon Well-Known Member

Typical sociopaths, there must be something in the Harrisa and I know it isn't Rat poison because they aren't dying off soon enough..

ijs, Sillygirl55, magic and 1 other person like this.