Swear this man is sick !

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Why?, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Why?

Why? Member

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Made it home from Bulgaria and although some accounts have been deleted I still appear to have a few. His Facebook account ( 1 anyone) is in name of Sam nasri. Like I said before I'm useless with technology so don't know how to upload things. Do have photos of him including the one he is currently using on a pen pal site that I originally met him on ( he must have recently changed it as had a cartoon character before and latest one I've seen is one I took when was over last November.

Arkady and lollypops like this.
  2. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

this one?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  3. Why?

Why? Member

No , just checked that one to see if another one he had. He never gave me his Facebook saying all kinds of excuses and only sent me messages from two different Facebook accounts abusing me at the end. We used Skype and normal phone calls mostly, sometimes viber and originally a site called interpals. Sure he still has interpals, uses name of Sam black if not changed it.

4. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

ok i have deleted again. :oops:

5. Why?

Why? Member

Might be easier if anyone could help me work out how to upload a photo :/

6. Why?

Why? Member

Think did just manage to put photo in gallery. Not the clearest of pics but phone still playing up and most pics on there.

Belladonna and Heidi like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes dear, you did it :)

21012-2a372cd37ca6205b4cfaeae83b5098ce.jpg
    Houssem Nasri

Arkady and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Poodlemom

Poodlemom New Member

Hi everyone, I am new here, although, I have been avidly reading these posts; understanding what I can; in relation to what I went thru myself, (although in my case, it was an Algerian Rat); and when I read what this dispicable scum had the audacity to say to you; in regards to your health issues, I had to sign up and say something!!

Perhaps I will write my story one of these days too; but for now, I just wanted to tell you that, 6 years later, POST RAT SURVIVAL MODE, I have done the best I can rebuilding everything I lost due to him. I too have and had health issues; in short, I went thru the same operation you did over 13 years ago; before I met my rat;due to cancer, and in 2011, after requiring more surgury, was lucky to be able to have the procedure reversed at the same time. I hope and pray that you may be fortunate to be able to have it done also in your future.

That a rat could stoop so slow as to say to you what he had the nerve to do really made my blood boil!! No one really knows how difficult it is to have to go thru and survive this procedure; let alone have to carry on and live with it for years after! But I do and my real sympathies go to you my dear. Wishing you all the best and strength for you to recover and find happiness in your life after all you have had to go thru. Hugs!!!

9. Why?

Why? Member

10. Why?

Why? Member

Thank you for your kind words and support poodlemum. I hope that your health has improved and I am so happy that your reversal went well. I had to have literally everything from small bowel down removed completely so my ileostomy will be with me forever but I am fine with it. Living with an ileostomy is easy compared to "living" with a Tunisian ( or another nationality) rat ;)
    Still having some health problems but life otherwise going great since cutting all contact with this man. Can remember that actually used to start feeling stressed when he was calling/skyping me towards the end as never knew what mood he would be in. Even if he appeared to be in a good mood I learnt that it meant nothing more than he was working up to asking me for something ( mostly money ). I had tried previously to end the relationship but would give in after a week or so of thinking maybe it was me and I was being unreasonable about not "helping" him more than I already was. Thankfully I now know that I was not being unreasonable at all and a lot of what I did put up with now seems almost unbelievable. Sadly the other people on here are correct when they say that these men have a very well practised set of ways where they do all they can to"seperate" you from friends, family etc and make you believe that them and them only are the ones that are there for you and constantly call, text and message you to ensure that your time is taken up by them and do their best to make you think you need them when it's actually the other way around. It's so simple and obvious to see these relationships are wrong and harmful to the person involved to anyone watching but even when that person themselves realise that things are not right your mind is so emotionally exhausted at this point and so confused you start to doubt everything. Saddest thing about doubting everything at this stage seems to be is that your biggest doubts are in yourself :(
    The best piece of advice I can offer to people still in these relationships is to take some time to themselves away from the Tunisian man to give yourself time to clear your mind and think of what is happening in the relationship and any problems or doubts you have. Don't seperate yourself from family and friends - if you need to tell your family and friends that you don't wish to discuss your relationship at this time but just want time to think things through yourself ( away from him) but still want to spend time with family/friends then do it. Do not distance yourself from others because they have opinions on the relationship ! I am not saying that you need to end the relationship at this time just ask for space and time. If the man is good then he will accept this. Many of the rats though will probably panic and bombard you with excuses of why it is a bad idea of time apart.

11. whineandcheese

whineandcheese New Member

I joined this site (Interpals) recently and the nature of messages of "men" from rat countries is sickening. So much ridiculousness, so quickly. I am not flattered. And of course, they immediately want to get you off-site to talk and two messages in, start talking about being jealous at the thought of you having other male attention there. smdh Don't even with me.

Please love yourselves and affirm your own worth, eventually, it will resonate with every part of you!
    At first setting boundaries with contact may be difficult, it is very easy to quickly like attention and feel so warm toward a "stranger". It will get easier day by day and on days where you have to, take it moment by moment without contact.

Arkady, catrin and Sillygirl55 like this.
  12. Sillygirl55

Sillygirl55 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to join this Interpals thing now, just to see if I can find anything useful on there ratwise ;) Could somebody please explain what the screenshot means and what I should do. I don't want to login with FB because my friends ex arsehole rat will recognise me.

Attached Files:

13. simple

simple Well-Known Member

hahaha ..you need the blood of a virgin,,3 hyroglipic symbols ,,14 chinese characters and a username !!! Havnt got a clue sorry ,,,,It easier to get an audience with the pope ,,,

14. Sillygirl55

:D:D:D:D:D So happy it isn't just me.

FoolInLove and simple like this.
  15. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Im sure its rat free,,,,Do you think a rat has the brain cell to become a member ,,,, "latin characters"???? Its a wind up ,,it must be !! Or Its for people in mensa ,wanting to meet with other people with a high IQ,,,....

FoolInLove and Sillygirl55 like this.
  16. Sillygirl55

Definitely not rat free, as the member mentioned she met her rat on there. I'm so desperate for a nosey! :D Getting seriously pissed off, I'm sure you need a bloody university degree just to join :D I've looked at other names on there, so can't work out where I'm going wrong :mad:

whineandcheese, FoolInLove and simple like this.
  17. Tasmin

Tasmin Active Member

I'm sure it just means the alphabet we use in uk

18. whineandcheese

whineandcheese New Member

You know many of these cretins fancy themselves as keyboard warriors, #nolife #sad.
    FULL of rats; all you need to do is go to swimming in them is have a pulse and of course, a profile. I can't even with the ridiculousness.

Attached Files:

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  19. Why?

Why? Member

Hello everyone,
    I have not been here lately and thought I'd check in and see what is going on. Was hoping that the rat situation had improved and there were only "lovely, honest people" around ;) ok, I guess I'm dreaming as there are plenty of new posts :(
    I must admit that you have all made me laugh yet again with the comments about some of you trying to join interpals. Even though I had closed my account after meeting my Tunisian rat I could not help myself and made a new account. From what I have seen so far it does seem as though he has "disappeared" and I have not seen an account belonging to him :)
    I am sure that he has a new one to "meet" new people.
    Thankfully for me I have still had no contact from him :) obviously I did change or close many accounts but it was not possible to change my home number and one other thing. I think I must be one of the lucky ones who has not had further problems after contact was ended. It breaks my heart to see what some people here have been through once they have realised that enough is enough.

AmberHeart likes this.
  20. Sillygirl55

You made a new one @Why? How? How did you do this? My poor, frazzled brain still can't get an acceptable user name :D I don't even really care now about what's on there, it's just become an outright bloody challenge to get myself on there now :D

21. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

And about as attractive as one.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  22. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Very familiar. Same thing as the rat I got envolved with. From I love you, marry me. Let’s forget the past. To I hope you die painfully. The part where they tell about many women better to chose from is also familiar. I’m happy he is still a nobody and no one has bought a palace and a business for him yet. :Evil:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

People you don't need in your life are just ignoring them. Yes I agree with you that he must be sick when submitting from many different accounts or app.

Mystery, AmberHeart and Arkady like this.