Sweet Revenge Tips - Giving the Rat a Dose of his own Medicine

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by WildCat, Mar 28, 2010.

1. WildCat

WildCat Guest

For Caramel :ben::ben:

2. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thanks Wildcat. It was this post from Guess_Who that inspired me to start this off.

"I would get sweet revenge!!!

Tell him you won on the lottery or something and have treated him to latest i-phone, laptop and a few other surprises, ask him what else he would like.....
    then the day before you are due to go, pretend you are ill, keep him hanging on.............pmsl!!!!"

Now let's get busy, especially for those of you suffering right now. For those not suffering, just imagine what you would do if you were scammed by a love rat and that should get you going.

I know I am a trouble-maker, but in a good way.

ijs and Tunisia14 like this.
  3. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Booked on a flight

Tell him what flight you will be on and let him wait at the Airport - give him the big build up of what you will be doing. You will be booking both of you into a five star hotel, etc and dining at the best restaurants.

After he has waited a few hours for you, tell him you are on the next flight, etc. Let him waste his whole day. Or better still, get your friend to chat him up and make the arrangements. He will be rubbing his greedy, scrawny, little rat paws in glee in anticipation of whats coming to him.:clap::clap:

Purpur Flower, Liona, ijs and 4 others like this.
  4. annibee

annibee Well-Known Member

tell him you are going on agirlie holiday to morrocco or eygpt and clubbing every night and getting pissed. that would really wind mine up

Amira likes this.
  5. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Bank loan for a business

Tell him you are getting a bank loan to set him up in business. Then let him phone you; you don't ring him - just now and again. Let him ring you for several weeks, but keep telling him you have to make an appointment to see the bank manager. Tell him that the bank manager definitely told you there would be no problem getting a loan. I can see him telling all his friends, his family etc and rubbing his little rat claws again.:D:D

Of course he will be in anticipation and his little rat face will be crest-fallen when he gets the bad news.

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  6. Guess_Who

Guess_Who Made in England

Tell him you have inherited/won/accumulated etc a huge sum of money and now want to buy properties and businesses in Tunisia to provide for your life together!!

Get him running around, seeing estate agents, business managers etc get him to email you the details of everything he finds so you can discuss them with your financial advisor, this one you can keep going for a few months!!

When you think you have pushed it to the limit, tell him you have changed your mind and intend to buy in Dubai or elsewhere instead.........pmsl!!!!

:D:D

Arkady, babe, Liona and 5 others like this.
  7. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Priceless.

ijs likes this.
  8. Liana

Liana Active Member

No no no. Tell him you have met another rat and fell in love and given it ALL TO HIM:ben:

magic, Purpur Flower, babe and 7 others like this.
  9. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Good one but make sure you are either in a crowded place or you tell him over the phone. He could go wild to think that another rat has outsmarted him.Rat pride, you know.

ShellyCherif and ijs like this.
  10. tigerlil

tigerlil Moderator Staff Member

MINE WOULD BE VISUAL...GET SOME HOT GUY AROUND TO YOUR PLACE TELL YOUR RAT TO COME ONLINE YOU WANT TO SHOW HIM SOMETHING NICE...GET THE HOT GUY TO START MASSAGING YOUR SHOULDERS...THEN KISSING YOUR NECK THEN TELL RATTY YOU GOT TO GO AS YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO DO!!!!!WELL THATS WHAT I WOULD DO.....NICE FANATASY:blush:

babe, Liona, ShellyCherif and 2 others like this.
  11. Liana

Liana Active Member

I am a tiger! I would tell him I was wit his cousin but he was afraid to tell him that but he would soon do:ben::ben:

ijs and Big Bang Theory like this.
  12. Guess_Who

What guy could resist the allure of a proposal to have break-up sex? For him, the proposal spells fun, kinky sex with no attachments whatsoever; more, he'd think that such a proposal means that everything is cool despite the break-up.

Promise him that you'll don your sexiest lingerie, that you'll bring a bottle of champagne and that you'll give him a night of unforgettable bliss. Just be sure that you bring your handcuffs and your cold heart with you—it wouldn't be a good idea to back out from the plan on the last minute.

You can't carry out this plan in an apartment; it has to be in a hotel, where he'll surely get embarrassed. The plan's simple: As soon as you get him naked, ask him to wear a pair of leather thongs. Handcuff him to the bed and that's it—you leave him there to scream for help.

You could also take pictures of him and use it for blackmailing purposes, such as if he squeals, then you'll reveal the pictures to his new girlfriend or to his family. Tell him that he won't be stuck there forever since you'll be asking room service to help him get out of bed the morning after.

Oh and make sure that you when you leave it is with all his clothes, wallet, mobile etc!!!!

I have personally tried this one and believe me it was fun!!!! :D

Tunisia14 and N. Amany like this.
  13. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Met another rich Tunisian

Tell him that you have met this wonderful mature Tunisian man. He is very rich - owns a chain of hotels in Tunisia and abroad and that this man has bought you a car and other luxurious items.

This man wants to buy you an apartment in Tunisia and is prepared to pay your bills, etc.

That money is no object to him and he is prepared to spend a lot on you. Not only will he be envious but he will also be extremely jealous to know that you have landed such a financial prize and not him.

ijs likes this.
  14. lozza

lozza Well-Known Member

Shag his best mate lol xx

15. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Or tell him you have shagged all his mates. The friendship will be finished then.

16. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Knowing about his past

As well as the rat finding out information about you (which incidentally, you should limit) find out as much about him as possible in the event that you can use this against him. For instance, where he works, etc. He will not hesitate to make up stories against you once his rat intentions are discovered.

17. Guess_Who

Brenda Big Boobs Blowup Doll - £ 15.58

You know he needs it, so why not send it. This "package" will leave your victim wishing they were never born. Everyone who sees the "package" will know what a loser he is.

Attached Files:

Tula likes this.
  18. Guess_Who

Penis Enlarger Postcard - £ 5.76

Size matters and if your ex didn't measure up then send them this "order confirmation" postcard and everyone will know that they've got a teeny weeny dick.

Attached Files:

19. Liana

Liana Active Member

:ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben::ben:
    You are fantastic!!! Brenda BOOBS, penis enlarger....ROFL:ben::ben::ben::ben::ben:imagine his mom opening the pack!!!!!

20. Guess_Who

Gift Wrapped Dog Shit

If your ex a worthless piece of shit, then without doubt,
    this is the perfect gift for them.

Each [fake, but realistic] turd will be beautifully gift wrapped, along with a hand written card saying whatever you want. How about something like this:

"I saw this and thought of you"

Can you imagine your ex's reaction when they open up the box?!?!

Attached Files:

Kuhnibert likes this.
  21. Guess_Who

Gift Wrapped "Used" Condom

Another revolting "gift" for your deserving ex.

Each condom will be filled with a very life like substance that will fool anybody who dares to look at it!

Like all our other sick products, this too will be beautifully wrapped with a message saying whatever you want. How about something like this:

"If your parents had used this, you wouldn't be here"

I'm not sure about you, but I think I would want to puke if I opened this particular package!!

Attached Files:

Kuhnibert and Alien like this.
  22. Guess_Who

Soiled Underwear

Did your ex's underwear make you feel sick when you washed it?

Then this is the perfect "gift" to send them!!!

Your ex will receive a completely harmless package and their curiosity will certainly be piqued when they start to open it...then imagine their horror when they discover what's inside! Plus, you can put a personal message inside - something like this should get your point across:

"Next time, remember to wipe your backside properly you dirty piece of shit! "

The thought of this one is enough to make our stomachs churn, so how will your ex react when they open it?!

Attached Files:

23. paula01

paula01 Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD :ben: I laughed so much when I saw these.:puke: though would love to see them open these, in front of their family, thinking they had something special in there. Still laughing.

N. Amany likes this.
  24. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

Ewhhhhh :puke: Us Americans are eating breakfast here :rofl2:

ShellyCherif likes this.
  25. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Guess_Who, you are really smokin' today. Very funny. Can other members think of any other suitable gifts or phone messages?