Sweet Revenge Tips - Giving the Rat a Dose of his own Medicine

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by WildCat, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Active Member

Oops sent twice

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Most times a muslim wedding will not be at Ramadan but it is possible that he will celebrate Ramadan on muslim soil.
    He told you, that he will marry his cousin but has not done it yet. I think, that you should not believe anything he tells you ;)

3. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Active Member

I'm so glad u answered - i thought members were annoyed me.
    I presume he will marry in the summer as his sister did. That's exactly what my son said - don't believe anything he told/tells me. My mind is working overtime and i often get things out of proportion.
    Thank you.

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Never :) I watched the movie "Shutter Island" with Leonardo DiCaprio :love:

Heba likes this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

He won't get married at Ramadan. Summertime (May to September, excluding Ramadan) is Tunisian wedding season, except for really poor families that can only afford out of season. I imagine he'll want to show off with the traditional, tacky wedding...so it'll be summer. When did he get officially engaged? Engagement is usually for a year, with chaperoned visits. A lot of Tunisian people abroad go home for Ramadan, as they say the atmosphere is all wrong in our countries. We can hardly have a sheep tied to the front fence for fattening up and slaughtering!! :D
    Haha, you plonker...as if!! I'm trying to catch up on my studies, I neglected them while giving the back garden a facelift.

Heidi likes this.
  6. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Active Member

Not sure when he got engaged - when he went home last year - came back saying he was now a holy man - which put up red flag - meaning no physical contact with me. I knew then he was cheating and lying - so i decided enough was enough. I'm not running an airb&b! I really hated the fact that he thought i would tolerate the situation!! Desperate -i'm not!
    Has no concept of how independent us 'infidels' are.
    Well - f... them all. He wanted to keep friends - and use me as a safety jacket when he messes up.
    Bye for now

Heidi and magic like this.
  7. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Active Member

Summer wedding i'm sure. Tacky - of course. Sister had 3 day affair - tent-thing on top of camel, ott thrones, riders with rifles etc - u know the scenario. Ex-rat will want the same. So f...ing tribal. Wedding evening - cousin painted like a doll, more photos, off to bedroom to seal the deal!! Mother visits next morning with cake to celebrate. Wow!

magic likes this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

And to check the bloodied sheet of course, and in some places a candle is lit in the window when the deed is done to the view of the waiting inlaws and guests waiting below.

Shame the girls can't have their own candle code, yellow for 1 minute, blue for 2 minutes and red for a smidgen of foreplay before the deed!

smiley and Mango Chutney like this.
  9. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I think they think foreplay is a game of cards for four people. ....

10. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Active Member

That is so hilarious - and true! I have often wondered if the wifey can ever be the first to initiate contact - or would that b haram? Lie back and think of England' comes to mind. I think 2 minutes would b pushing it - too much energy needed

smiley and Myriam like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Omg, hahaha!! :D:D:D:D My candle would have been a pale shade of yellow ;)
    I initiated contact twice with Houssem.....he accused me of RAPING him!!!! :D I kid you not, that actually happened...I'm still lost for words now!
    Absolutely.....roll on yet another marathon sleeping session for recovery :rolleyes:

12. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Active Member

So funny and absolutely true. 1 time i sort of suggested something romantic - extremely shy - guess what TOO TIRED! So embarrassed - never agai . Always on their terms. Lost interest after that.
    I can imagine ur shock - what a complete tosser!
    They really think they are Rambo in that department. Feel quite sorry for TN wives sometimes. Still they are probably scammers as well.

magic, Myriam and Mango Chutney like this.
  13. Heba

Heba Well-Known Member

Love that movie and the book.

Heidi likes this.
  14. clayclau

clayclau New Member

U have right most of the tunisian girls are so bad ..they forget what islam means....and they are virgin in the from part ..but in the mouth or back never checked ...i know this from a certain source ...they want only money a lot of money ...and i know some cases when the girl tell them husband if u don't have a house tell yr parents or mom to get out of this house they need to go at them family ...and etc etc ...the girls from there act lile they never saw a .... in them like a saint ..but what they have in them mind and in them past only god's know ...

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Welcome to the forum, clayclau :D

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

The front part is usually surgically reconstructed. It makes me so angry that we are referred to as cheap whores when their girls are actually the same as us. I don't blame the girls for this, I blame the males for taking away the girls virginity, potentially their future....and then walking away and abandoning them. I also blame the stone age culture that does not adapt with the times and accept that people are different now...this stone age mindset leaves girls with little choice but to lie, use other orifices and/or resort to surgery.
    The girls are greedy for sure, but I think if I was destined to spend my life with a miserable, cheating rat, I too would take comfort from the beauty of the material things in life.
    The only thing about these girls that really riles me, is the way they look down on us like we are nothing, they think they are better than us. This infuriates me so much because actually....they behave like Western women themselves, they live a lie. I've never met females that give their bodies to so many and so willingly.
    Welcome to TLR!! :love:

17. clayclau

clayclau New Member

Thx

18. clayclau

clayclau New Member

I understand u so good i had a big f8ght with a Tunisian girl that she thought she was so smart but actualy she show me how crazy and how many pills she need to take for" her too much confident in herself..."

19. Always in Trouble

Always in Trouble New Member

I experienced online abuse at the hands of some of these Tunisian girls (friends of the rat) and it's true to say, the arrogant public comments saying I was not worthy, but nevertheless trying to goad me into a public argument... immaturity at it's best and worst! :rolleyes:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Those girls are actually very bitchy, even the middle aged ones can be spiteful. There is so much jealousy, dirty looks and backstabbing between the women! I thought I was quite close to my rats mum, we laughed together so much because we were both gigglers, but now....I dread to think what she was saying about me behind my back. I've never forgotten the time she fixed me up after Houssem had one of his tantrums and I had a panic attack...they were in the kitchen laughing together when they thought I was sleeping. They slate each other behind each others backs too, there seems to be no true loyalty.