Help needed Sweet revenge

Willow

Could anyone help me to trick my rat online? It won’t be difficult, he’s very stupid. His attitude towards me was awful. I want to warn his gf, but she won’t listen to me. I will explain in details in PM. He is here in the gallery too. The problem is I can’t do it myself, because I’m sure he will ask to talk on cam. Thanks.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Could anyone help me to trick my rat online? It won’t be difficult, he’s very stupid. His attitude towards me was awful. I want to warn his gf, but she won’t listen to me. I will explain in details in PM. He is here in the gallery too. The problem is I can’t do it myself, because I’m sure he will ask to talk on cam. Thanks.
You will get support here but they rarely fall for honey traps - don't forget they are con artists and good at it!

Surely the fact that he is in the gallery must tell you something so block delete and remove this toxic vermin out of your life.

MH x

Willow

You will get support here but they rarely fall for honey traps - don't forget they are con artists and good at it!

Surely the fact that he is in the gallery must tell you something so block delete and remove this toxic vermin out of your life.

MH x
I blocked him long ago. It’s not a problem. But he deserves to be ashamed