test the name

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
and what they wanted me to see ?????
I meet lovely people in Douz.
My rat and his family were lovely people until I found out it was all a scam..... same with most of the others here.... I have Tunisian friends here who I thought were lovely until I found out they weren't (6 women on the go, engaged to 3, living with one, taking money/gifts from all, 2 of them putting money into building his house for 'their' future - just one example).....

What he wanted you to see was that they were nice people, just like all the other rats..... they're very good at being nice people, it's their job, they do it for the money/gifts/visa/sex, it's big business for them.....

But he's not a nice person, what he wrote here shows that very clearly.....

We often get Tunisian guy's come on here to defend themselves and often the posts about them are removed, it's a balance of information - unfortunately for Tarek all he did was make matters worse and show everyone what a vile arse wipe he truly is.

....... i have explained many times why i came here and who i am. If you do not understand that Alice have never existed in the life of Tarek. I tell you again : It was an old friend of mine. Me, Marie Josée was with him and i was real
Tarek himself said he was with Alice from 2012 until last year - so either you are Alice or you were not the only one.....

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
like i say before, nobody is all bad;
You are correct, even serial killers have friends and neighbours who are shocked and dismayed and declare 'but he was such a nice man'......

Take a look at the Fritz case - his wife lived with him for 24 years while he kept his daughter and grandchildren captive in the cellar of he very house she was living in.... His wife was oblivious for all that time.....

I lived with my rat in Tunisia, I don't know when he has time to have other relationships, but he did......

Last edited:

Cydney

My rat and his family were lovely people until I found out it was all a scam..... same with most of the others here.... I have Tunisian friends here who I thought were lovely until I found out they weren't (6 women on the go, engaged to 3, living with one, taking money/gifts from all, 2 of them putting money into building his house for 'their' future - just one example).....

What he wanted you to see was that they were nice people, just like all the other rats..... they're very good at being nice people, it's their job, they do it for the money/gifts/visa/sex, it's big business for them.....

But he's not a nice person, what he wrote here shows that very clearly.....

We often get Tunisian guy's come on here to defend themselves and often the posts about them are removed, it's a balance of information - unfortunately for Tarek all he did was make matters worse and show everyone what a vile arse wipe he truly is.

Tarek himself said he was with Alice from 2012 until last year - so either you are Alice or you were not the only one.....

My understanding was that according to marie josee, "Alice" is not a real person, and is a former friend of hers who knew their story and for what ever reason came here and posted using information she knew about the relationship and took creative lisclicense to make some embellishments for entertainment purposes..... so I guess she's saying that she is the person who the character of Alice is based on, but the person who came here and wrote as alice basically stole her story and told it here pretending to be the actual victim when in fact Alice was a third party onlooker to the situation.

M

Marie Josée

My understanding was that according to marie josee, "Alice" is not a real person, and is a former friend of hers who knew their story and for what ever reason came here and posted using information she knew about the relationship and took creative lisclicense to make some embellishments for entertainment purposes..... so I guess she's saying that she is the person who the character of Alice is based on, but the person who came here and wrote as alice basically stole her story and told it here pretending to be the actual victim when in fact Alice was a third party onlooker to the situation.
At least, someone have understood ! i hope...

simple

Ratslayer
Weve all understood ,from the begining ...Its been said that Alice only caused saboutage ,,for what ever reason ..The confusion is that The rat himself said he was with Alice and she broke off with him ,,,,and what about the 3 other women who came on here ,Was he pretending that Alice was Marie josee,,or was Alice one of his victims also ..

M

Marie Josée

Weve all understood ,from the begining ...Its been said that Alice only caused saboutage ,,for what ever reason ..The confusion is that The rat himself said he was with Alice and she broke off with him ,,,,and what about the 3 other women who came on here ,Was he pretending that Alice was Marie josee,,or was Alice one of his victims also ..
I am tired of saying the same story again and again... Cydney have well resumed what i am saying since 2 days ago...Alice was the impostor, she never existed in douz..She was just writing that stuff. that is why i came in the first place on this site.
for the others one, i don t know. i can just talk about my life with Tarek.

M

Marie Josée

I am tired of saying the same story again and again... Cydney have well resumed what i am saying since 2 days ago...Alice was the impostor, she never existed in douz..She was just writing that stuff. that is why i came in the first place on this site.
for the others one, i don t know. i can just talk about my life with Tarek.
my only demand is for Alice comments to be deleted, as she came writing here as an imposter.

Belladonna

At least, someone have understood ! i hope...
Everyone understood you are saying Alice was a friend that told your story.
BUT
We are saying ok say that's true
There still are other woman saying they were with him and his rat ways
And him coming here NOT telling his story but making threats and saying nasty garbage
So your story saying what a wonderful man ect
And the other 2 or 3 woman asking/ telling of his rat ways
And then his own disgusting words
Makes me think ... Hmmm it's hurting his bezness ... New victims google him and what do they read so he is getting you to say this Alice is not true but a friend of yours that made up and that good be true
BUT that does not erase the other victims AND HIS OWN RAT WORDS!

M

Marie Josée

Everyone understood you are saying Alice was a friend that told your story.
BUT
We are saying ok say that's true
There still are other woman saying they were with him and his rat ways
And him coming here NOT telling his story but making threats and saying nasty garbage
So your story saying what a wonderful man ect
And the other 2 or 3 woman asking/ telling of his rat ways
And then his own disgusting words
Makes me think ... Hmmm it's hurting his bezness ... New victims google him and what do they read so he is getting you to say this Alice is not true but a friend of yours that made up and that good be true
BUT that does not erase the other victims AND HIS OWN RAT WORDS!
Listen, i gave you the name of that "friend" of mine, no ? if you don t believe me make some research. She was living in Cambridge when i left for Douz..Why should i invent her ???
Tarek have always been correct with me while i was living with him in Douz. He told you that also.

Heidi

Inactive
Listen, i gave you the name of that "friend" of mine, no ? if you don t believe me make some research. She was living in Cambridge when i left for Douz..Why should i invent her ???
Tarek have always been correct with me while i was living with him in Douz. He told you that also.
Writing something over and over again does not make it right. I hope you have some clear evidence to show the mods

mmclean38

Here is the thing, I have seen all these women give any man a chance if they come on here and approach it the right way. Alice first came on here asking questions and showing concerns about a man she was with. She didn't just come on here saying bad things about this man. So are you sure you and Alice are not the same women, and maybe you just feel bad about it now. I don't know just trying to understand, why someone would come on here and pretend to be you. But none the less, Yes he has a bad mouth towards the women that is one thing, but yesterday he became threatening to one of the women on here and surely even you can't see that as a good thing? I don't know you or him. But usually when friends come on here with concerns that is how the present themselves as a concerned friend.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
He proved himself to be a nasty, nasty person - threatening members.....!

No matter how much this lady now defends him he showed his true colours.

Unfortunately Marie is heading for an almighty fall.....I actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she is genuine then she has been well and truly hooked.

Remember how most of us on here have been hoodwinked, lied to, scammed and brainwashed.

Cydney

Personally I actually believe that it's highly possible that "Alice" is exactly as marie says......there really are crazy bored women who do stuff like that. ..... just like when "hurtintheuk" came her with a story about em sof driving her mother arearound on a bicycle...total BS.... this person read about sof on a website and made up a nice story to ecexpose him.......he's still a rat, but that doesn't make everything said about him true....same with this case.I have zero doubt that this guy Tarek is a nasty person and a rat. But that doesn't mean that Alice is who she claimed......my philosophy is that if someone wants to "make sabotage" on you, even if it actually is true that it is sabotage, it's not without reason..... Good sincere honest people dont associate with those who have cause to sabotage In the first place.

Sun rise

Junior Rat Expert
The way he reacted was far from polite! Calling almost every one of us a bitch :confused: you get the respons what you deserve! You cannot come on this site treathen some one and think we will not react.

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Somehow I feel pitty for Tarek Ben Mimoun...strange but true! He's a pathetic person, poorly educated and lacking all morality, his life is all but easy. Will certainly say he's a muslim, but doesn't have the qualities it takes to be a good one. Poor man, poor soul and poor future. There are lots of Tareks out there, condamned to a low life because not able to stand up to what it takes to be a good man.

simple

Ratslayer
I feel no pity for him at all ..Morals and respect have nothing to do with education ..Its upbringing ,,they are raised to believe they are superior ,they are waited on hand and foot by females who know their place ,,mothers ,sisters ,aunts etc,,They all come on here threaten and intimidate women ,because they think its ok to do so ,,,They dont like to be contradicted ,they expect respect from women ,but they dont earn it ...it should be there because they are male..There are decent men without education ,in the same financial position as Tarek,unemployed and desperate .who do not demand ,or throw tantrams ,,,they are respectful and quietly get on with life to the best of their abilities ,,doing any work at any time ,They are the ones i pity ,,,not the Tareks of the world ...

M

Marie Josée

I have a full understanding of what you are saying. But Alice didn't get this information from you? from you confiding in her as a friend? She just pulled it out of the air?
Here we go again. That woman who called herself " Alice " (by the way, this is my second name) she knew it. I have been friend with her for quiet a longtime before i meet Tarek. Nearly 8 years i knew her. She lost her husband suddenly, 6 months before i left England to live with Tarek. She had a serious breakdown following the lost of her husband. She knew a lot about Tarek and me as i considered her as my friend.and trusted her . While i was gone in Douz, i tried to keep contact with her by phone and mails, she never responded. It seemed weird to me, but as she was depressive, i put her silence on her sickness. It was just few days ago, that i discovered that story and your site..When i read about all this, i knew she was the one behind this. I never confided to anyone about Tarek and me. She invented that story, mixing truth and false...

M

Marie Josée

To finish with this, i must add that i left Douz for health reasons. I am not with Tarek anymore for nearly 11 months but we still friend.
I can assure you that while living with Tarek, i have been very happy and he was very nice and considerate with me.

mmclean38

Here we go again. That woman who called herself " Alice " (by the way, this is my second name) she knew it. I have been friend with her for quiet a longtime before i meet Tarek. Nearly 8 years i knew her. She lost her husband suddenly, 6 months before i left England to live with Tarek. She had a serious breakdown following the lost of her husband. She knew a lot about Tarek and me as i considered her as my friend.and trusted her . While i was gone in Douz, i tried to keep contact with her by phone and mails, she never responded. It seemed weird to me, but as she was depressive, i put her silence on her sickness. It was just few days ago, that i discovered that story and your site..When i read about all this, i knew she was the one behind this. I never confided to anyone about Tarek and me. She invented that story, mixing truth and false...
well I am not here to judge you. I am sorry that you had a friend such as this. It would not be a very good friend to sabotage someone else's relationship, even with everything that she was going through. And if you left the relationship with such a nice memory, then I am happy for you. I think to help him to understand that threatening people is not a good thing though. It is one thing to be angry and express your anger, but it is another thing to express that anger in a threat to someone........

katt1828

What I don't understand is, in the other thread, Alice starts out actually defending this guy and saying she really doesn't believe he is a rat. She loves him and wants to move there and open a gas station with him. She even gets a bit upset at the fact that the other ladies are trying to tell her he's ratty.
I am not trying to cause trouble, I am simply making a statement- that seems like a lot to go through to set up a story that isn't even hers supposedly.
Again, I do not wish to debate who is right or what it true or not, I'm just simply saying that that part seems odd to me.
Whatever the case, I hope all are well. Take care.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Personally I actually believe that it's highly possible that "Alice" is exactly as marie says......there really are crazy bored women who do stuff like that. ..... just like when "hurtintheuk" came her with a story about em sof driving her mother arearound on a bicycle...total BS.... this person read about sof on a website and made up a nice story to ecexpose him.......he's still a rat, but that doesn't make everything said about him true....same with this case.I have zero doubt that this guy Tarek is a nasty person and a rat. But that doesn't mean that Alice is who she claimed......my philosophy is that if someone wants to "make sabotage" on you, even if it actually is true that it is sabotage, it's not without reason..... Good sincere honest people dont associate with those who have cause to sabotage In the first place.
When you read Maie's words alone it could conceivably make sense but, in Tarek's own words, he was with Alice and they broke up last year....
In the end ...one from y 007 ..she did get insulte and putting down in front of peoples..and it was ALice who did it that to your big rat..over130 kl...y are good???find out ..i brook with ALice 1year ago...and i respect she did it
Their two stories just don't tie up - either Marie is a victim who didn't know about Alice or Tarek convinced her it was her ex friend causing sabotage OR Marie is Alice

Personally I think that Marie is Alice - take a look at Alice's posts, she doesn't actually say anything bad about him, in fact it looks more like she's trying to convince herself that he's ok.... so where are all the bad things Marie claims were said by Alice?

Alice started posting in 2011. She stopped posting March 2012 around the same time Marie says she went there to live with him.... at that point Alice had decided he was a rat and put his pictures in the gallery but then reconsidered and took them down again - Does that sound like a vindictive friend or a victim?

http://www.tunisianloverats.com/search/13422964/?page=7

mmclean38

When you read Maie's words alone it could conceivably make sense but, in Tarek's own words, he was with Alice and they broke up last year....

Their two stories just don't tie up - either Marie is a victim who didn't know about Alice or Tarek convinced her it was her ex friend causing sabotage OR Marie is Alice

Personally I think that Marie is Alice - take a look at Alice's posts, she doesn't actually say anything bad about him, in fact it looks more like she's trying to convince herself that he's ok.... so where are all the bad things Marie claims were said by Alice?

Alice started posting in 2011. She stopped posting March 2012 around the same time Marie says she went there to live with him.... at that point Alice had decided he was a rat and put his pictures in the gallery but then reconsidered and took them down again - Does that sound like a vindictive friend or a victim?

http://www.tunisianloverats.com/search/13422964/?page=7
Marie said Alice is her middle name, and that this women used her name. but i don't understand Alice came on here at first making request if any one knows him, and asking questions. It would not be a good friend to do this though.

mmclean38

Any way I have no reason to doubt this ladies relationship with this man, I was not there. I can only go by my own relationships. If hers ended with good memories, and on pleasant terms, Then all I can do is be happy for her. We do know that some of these relationships are good. But I Do think he should seek some kind of anger management program...:thumbsup: