test the name

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by Susie, Jun 18, 2009.

1. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Thats why this site exists ,,,When someone mentions a name ,we wait and see if anyone else knows about him ,,If he wasnt a rat then no one would say they know him ..If he hasnt been bad with you then great ,forget him and get on with your life .Prehaps Alice did you a favour by mentioning him on here .because he certainly knows a lot more women than you thought and when you were living with him..Youve been angry and frustrated by us also ,,,But i dont hear you threaten and intimidate us like him..Its in his makeup to abuse women ,,wether you want to hear this or not ,,he is a bad man and i for one think he should stay in the gallery .As for Alice ,she said nothing against him .

2. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Yes, your right. And tarik has the right to come on here and defend him self. This is a open forum. And he is the one named so it is his right to do so. But it also is their right when he gets verbally ugly and threatening to to take him off. So as long as he wants to be like that then they will keep kicking him off. But you have not been accused or named. Really you have no legal ground to stand on. And I know you say he was backed in a corner and was just reacting to our attitudes towards him. But there is never an excuse for getting threatening towards someone. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He lied to you. He has a wife and child in Europe
    he made an islamic marriage with you because he knew that he could not make a civil one and did not tell you that this is illegal
    he cannot have worked a day in all the years you were there since you wrote that you were with him night and day.
    If that´s your idea of been treated well, so be it

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  4. katt1828

katt1828 Well-Known Member

Exactly. If anything it sounded like she was trying to prove he was a good guy.

Heidi, Sun rise and simple like this.
  5. Sun rise

Sun rise Well-Known Member

What i don’t understand is that your so negative about this site! The name is
    tunisianloverats.com so no pink glasses or sweet stories! If you want to sue just take your best shot because we didn't do anything illegale. And i wonder how the judge will react when he is going to see or hear the ' sweet ' post of Tarek ;)

spartacus, simple and Big Bang Theory like this.
  6. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

But you came here claiming you where angry on behalf of you and HIM.
    And not once have you mentioned his behavior.
    And like Simple said, NO one would ever have known who the hell you are.
    I can´t find head or tail in any of it anymore, but one thing is clear Tarek is a nasty piece of shit. Dirty mouth and ugly moral.
    And yes we warn others against rats, and when they are nasty we backfire. But the dirty way he threatened a member who was NOT the one who have posted him here is evil and over the line!
    And forTarek being your companion and that he treated you well - All the rats here, could have someone come here and say the same. All the corrupt rats have a fan club of their own unfortunately..

7. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

I believe all of us can have full understanding of this. This would be a horrible way for a friend to act, and if this is the case well you could not have known. You were just trusting a friend.
    But please understand there is another point to this web site, and whole other point of view. These ladies have full understanding and knowledge that these men sometimes play several women at one time. They use the same scams, props, and stories. So this means that one women can come on here and tell her story. And it can in fact sound to another women to be her story.

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  8. olderandwiser

olderandwiser Well-Known Member

I just got caught up on the Alice saga on the other thread and I don't think she is who you think she is (i.e. your friend). In the other thread it quickly became obvious that she was in love with this Tarek fellow, desperately wanted to believe everything he was telling her and refused to recognize signs of his rattery when other members pointed them out to her. Your name never came up. In her eyes, this was a single 30 year old man with no other women in his life at all. She maintained, over and over again, that since (a) he hadn't asked her for money and (b) their talks of starting a business together was just talk and (c) that he'd been married before but his wife died then ergo he must be the real deal. It was only after another member did some research and found out that Tarek had never been married to a Tunisian woman as he claimed. He was in fact married to a European woman with whom he had a child. He was well known as a dodgy character in the community and had not worked where he claimed to have worked. Even then, Alice refused to believe this could be "her Tarek" until she was given the physical description of the "bad Tarek". Hardly a woman who came on the site just to spout shit about the guy--she wanted to believe. Again, she never mentioned you or the existence of any other woman.

catrin, crystal, Tiger and 2 others like this.
  9. Zensis

Zensis New Member

Hello Heidi, and an the women, who are involved in this story,

as I have seen that you don´t stop writing about Tarek Ben Minoun I want to clear a lot. May be you understand, I hope y are intelligent women.

At first, I am a journalist and drive a lot, specially into arabian countries, because I like this places of the world with their culture and people and so on. I have some good tunesian friends in my town.. in my mothers house there was a nice familie from Hamamet. And they had very good connections, about that I have some more tunisian friends here from more than 30 years. I know the mentality and I can not imagine that tunisian woman are able to write this bad and ugly words about anyone, specially if they don´t know the person. May be I am wrong, would like to know where they are coming from. They must have had very bad and sad past.
    I tell you something: Before you judge about anyone you have to proof both sides very good and don´t forget the human rights. About that you can get a lot of trouble with the justice, because it´s not allowed to do it, speciall in Google. They have their rules too.

To my person: when I planed to go to Douz for some vacation, one of the ladys from here has relativies in Douz and she namend Tarek as a good travel guide for the desert and Matmata I wanted to go. So we came in contact at the beginning of 2016. We called and did write a lot, nearly each day, because we found out, that we have a lot in common. Then I came to Douz and we are a couple since then.
    I can only say the best of him, He is a very responsible person with a big heart, intelligent and the best friend you can have. There was no reason not to trust him, he didnt´ask me for anything. He only was giving. And - there is nothing to get from me, I am a normal woman, have to work hard like everybody here.

I am not a victim of Tarek, I clear it now.
    Found your homepage by a hap, because I am interested in everything about Tunisia and specially the area Douz. I was more than shoked when I saw, what the women are writing there. We would say no niveau, never. So many bad words so ugly and hatefully, what´s wrong with these women? I did read the whole story two times and saw, that his ex-girlfriend didn´t talk bad about him, she made no business with him, gave him no money - and the story about his european woman and a son is not proofed. And about that no reason to name him a rat. That would be his privat thing. But in the meanwhile I know it´s all a lie.

I talked about that with Tarek and saied I will get an account on this platform and try to get informations about everything and specially a contact to his Ex Alice. I made me to a "victim" to get more informations perhaps and the contact. You remember our conversation. But when I saw there are still two other women searching for him, I was sure, there´s something wrong. this women are not looking for him, they must have other reasons, may be to make him bad again. May be the girlfriend who acted as Alice (I know now). I guessed it because of the way of writing. That was only a feeling, but I think that was right my feeling. Because nobody of you shows his real personality. I am not used to that. In my job we are fair, have rules and we respect each humans rights. Show me your face. Now you know who Zensis is.

After that - not getting a contact I stopped writing because of all this negative women. Only wrote a little commentar about being fair.
    So now you know about me. I am not a victim . I love Tarek and I respect him as a very good friend and may be more for ever. I am very happy, to have found him, I know his brothers and sisters. And that´s a good family. He invited my family to visit him. I have a son and we will see him soon. We all have contact - also the Tunisian family - with him. And about that: he is not fat, he is big and I love that, he is a nice man, and how he walks - I like it too. And - I am not an ugly woman...

You can be sure; I know a lot about Tunisian rats and love scammers. Allready did knew about before Tarek came in my life. Germany is not the end of the world. And I am a journalist and know what´s going on. I allready did read about this before I got in contact with Tarek. And he gave me no brainwash. I am very clear in my mind and brain. And love doesn´t make me blind.
    And Marie Jose cleared it all, you should believe here.

So I wish you all the best, and don´t forget: everything bad you do to anyone comes back to you.
    Regards

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Are you threatening me popc1.gif

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  11. magic

magic Well-Known Member

You have just disproved everything Marie Josie has said by confirming Alice is his ex,when mj has been banging on about her being a jealous friend of hers ! At least get your stories straight, cos as u say ,we are intelligent women,and these discrepancies are getting very tedious ! He had a chance to explain his side ,but being a generic ,uneducated rat could only do so by insulting ....always about sex...and threatening! U did not read that ? And love DOESN'T make u blind hhh ! And ,finally ,yes wat goes around.....and that is exactly wat is happening here for this rat,he's been cornered ,and showing his fangs ! Good luck u are GOING TO NEED IT

spartacus, simple, FoolInLove and 3 others like this.
  12. katt1828

katt1828 Well-Known Member

Oh Geez. Really?
    Apparently this must really REALLY bother him: trying to open accounts after being banned and sending his fan club in to post.
    If anything it's only hurting him more, as you ladies know, by bumping the thread and showing his true colors

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah :D

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I´m not writing about Tarek Ben Minoun. I´m writing about Tarek Ben Mimoun schmoll.gif

magic, mmclean38 and FoolInLove like this.
  15. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

16. Zensis

Zensis New Member

No, never would do that. All is fate. And about the name, of course I mean Mimoun

17. simple

simple Well-Known Member

So how did Tarek the rat end up on here ???Karmas a bitch !!So yes all who do bad it comes back on you ,,,

18. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

That's how you feel about him and that's your right. But does not take away from how he treated others and their words.
    Regardless of how many cheerleaders come in here it will NEVER take away his horrible vile words to the women here. And worse of all his THREATS to a member here.
    So if you continue to deal with him be very careful as he has a nasty vile side he has not shown you yet.

19. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Heres one for the fan club,,,,Pom poms at the ready ladies......"Give us a T give us an A ,,give us an R,,,what does it spell RAT ,"" !!!!He even has rat in his name ...

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

chearledergif.par37.gif

21. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

I am not a victim of Tarek, I clear it now.
    Found your homepage by a hap, because I am interested in everything about Tunisia and specially the area Douz. I was more than shoked when I saw, what the women are writing there. We would say no niveau, never. So many bad words so ugly and hatefully, what´s wrong with these women? I did read the whole story two times and saw, that his ex-girlfriend didn´t talk bad about him, she made no business with him, gave him no money - and the story about his european woman and a son is not proofed. And about that no reason to name him a rat. That would be his privat thing. But in the meanwhile I know it´s all a lie.

You can be sure; I know a lot about Tunisian rats and love scammers. Allready did knew about before Tarek came in my life. Germany is not the end of the world. And I am a journalist and know what´s going on. I allready did read about this before I got in contact with Tarek. And he gave me no brainwash. I am very clear in my mind and brain. And love doesn´t make me blind.
    And Marie Jose cleared it all, you should believe here.

So I wish you all the best, and don´t forget: everything bad you do to anyone comes back to you.
    Regards[/QUOTE]

You know a lot about Tunisian love rats, and only found this site by "a hap" just now :eek: :rolleyes:

22. Sun rise

Sun rise Well-Known Member

For your infomation were not ugly woman to :) and were good aducated woman to.You talk about level but i wonder if you read the comment of Tarek yourself. And about ibe thing you are right in other words what goos around comes around ;) and that is what happends if you post things like Tarek did.

23. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

@Zensis I have read your comment . You clime being a journalist. You come here at first under false flag to search about Tarek. You wonder what kind of women are here on this page ? You wonder if we are a bunch of ugly, nasty, badmouthed, hateful and crazy persons? I can asure you we are not. Here you find well educated women who have really seen the true Tunisia. Who have learn the hard way how the rats and the rats family operate. You clime you know Tunisia so good b/c you have been there and drive around in the country?! Try to live there! Not for one week, not for a few months, but really live there with the "loving" family. Then you will really have a story to put on print!. You also say that We talk like a Tunisian woman never would dare to talk? Ohh yess! that is maybe true! But wait to you have really lived there and really hear how Tunisian woman really talk! They fight with everybody from family to the clark in the shop!!! You can hear them long before you are comming near the home!! Yelling!! screaming!! The only one they dare not rise their voice to is the father and the husband. And why? They do not have the nicest teeth in the world, but they want to keep them inside their mouth!
    I recomend you to read Tarek´s comment , his nasty language and treats. And after take a loooong time thinking. No genuine , good , caring and honest man would take words like his in his mouth! You talk also about the rouls on Google. As you should know climing beeing a journalist, Google is a search app. When you search for a name, place or word that comes up with all the places this name is found. In articles, pages and images. Google is not responsible for the content of the hits it find on the Internet.
    That ´s the rules on Google.
    So i think it is time Tarek give up this mission and just accept that he have been cornerd. It is maby bad for the bezness, but all this defend stories make the story more and more messy and he have been the one who have stirred into soup story himself.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  24. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

@Zensis and if you want to know who i am so let me tell you. I am Tiger. I am from Scandinavia. I am a Muslim. I have lived in Tunisia. I have 8 years higher University educatin. And you can use Google if you wonder what kind of profession that requires a minimum of 7 years of education at University

25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Btw, Zensis, got a picture of Tarek to share ? My camera is broken helga.gif

FoolInLove, Sun rise and spartacus like this.