test the name

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by Susie, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Marie Josée
    Chat With Me

Marie Josée Member

why you should believe me ? If you read what i have wrote since mid-april, you should know that i am the one who lived with Tarek for at least 4 years, days after days...
    Anyway, in all that story, there is no tangible proofs that he is a "rat", or that german woman is real.
    I am the one who lived with him for all that time...the one who saw official paper...

2. Marie Josée
    Chat With Me

Marie Josée Member

don t you think that if all thoses stories about Tarek was true, One of those women would have send you pictures of him...If he is a so bad guy....

3. Sun rise
    Chat With Me

Sun rise Well-Known Member

So?? What is your point here. I read all your comments but a lot of them are BS comments :rolleyes:

Big Bang Theory and katt1828 like this.
  4. Sun rise
    Chat With Me

Again BS because i made the choice myself to never put a picture of the LR on this site! But my story is true as it could be. It every one's own choise!

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  5. Marie Josée
    Chat With Me

Marie Josée Member

My point is that i have always hated when unjustified rumours goes around about someone.. without proving what have been said it still JUST RUMOURS. It is not fair to tarnish the name of a person...

6. Marie Josée
    Chat With Me

Marie Josée Member

Also it seems that when comments or posts doesn t agreed with yours, it is BS. That is unfair too.

7. Sun rise
    Chat With Me

You know what i'm going to stop this conversation. Because the beauty of this site is that the truth alway's comes up one way or the other. Time will tell us the truth. I'm wishing you a great sunday.

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  8. simple
    Chat With Me

simple Well-Known Member

Why are there so many women defending him??? Our point is also ,that you havnt proved his innocence ,,We dont know you from adam ,for all we know you are just someone sent by mr rat to defend him,,,,When women come on here and accuse someone of being a rat ,9 times out of 10 ,we believe them ,because of how the rat behavied toward them,,,,You cant judge these rats by western standards ,because in Tunisia there is a code of conduct for men ,,How they should behave toward women and how they shoudlnt .Youve been very silent ,untill Mutter came on ,Why should we believe you instead of her ?? What reason would she have to say those things ?? Why do you believe we would want to defame an innocent man ??? He is a vile ,disrespectful person ,who resorts to threats and intimidation ,when he cant get his way ,Which in itself is ratty behaviour ,,,,

9. BrownGirl
    Chat With Me

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

unfortunately Tarek came here and showed us that he is a foul mouthed individual with no respect for anyone. He made no attempt to put his side of the story across, just abused the women here. We have listened and taken action in other cases, I'm not convinced by you or him. That said, I do agree that it is strange this woman came here out of the blue to announce she has Tarek's child. Maybe Heidi can get more details?

katt1828 and Sun rise like this.
  10. simple
    Chat With Me

simple Well-Known Member

I dont find mutters statement strange at all, i presume she cant speak english ,so will have trouble getting involved in conversations ,,What i find strange is why according to Marie josee,,,women want to tarr tareks reputation with these lies .

Sun rise likes this.
  11. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

Translation:

I've seen the last notes.
    Tarek BENMIMOUN is a narcissist.
    Women find him gentle and loving.
    After a while, Tarek always shows his awful character.
    His family gains of from the women also.
    Tarek be BENMIMOUN has child which he never acknowledged.
    Really he is Jekyll and Hyde.
    He showes himself as a nice guy
    Nice package, but rotten inside.

magic, Belladonna, simple and 2 others like this.
  12. katt1828
    Chat With Me

katt1828 Well-Known Member

Oh boy, here we go again with the defenders. We're all adults here and are going to form our own opinions of the situation regardless of how many posts are made in his favor by him and/or his groupies. He showed us personally how he treats women. At this point all these defenders and the rat are doing is bumping the thread up, and bringing more attention to his rattiness.

magic and Sun rise like this.
  13. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah :D

Sun rise likes this.
  14. BrownGirl
    Chat With Me

Now that I can believe and relate to ;)

Belladonna and Heidi like this.
  15. BrownGirl
    Chat With Me

I was forgetting as well that a well respected and trusted member gave us some info on Tarek - has a bad reputation locally

16. mmclean38
    Chat With Me

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Well when I read this translation of what the German women says... and compare it to how He acted when he came on here... I am out to believe her more then you.....

Sun rise, FoolInLove and simple like this.
  17. magic
    Chat With Me

magic Well-Known Member

Why don't YOU send a photo in ,to prove who you are !

Sun rise and mmclean38 like this.
  18. Marie Josée
    Chat With Me

Marie Josée Member

I would NOT post a photo of myself here. Why should I ??? Do you post your own picture on the forums ? when you are discussing or accusing people to be RATS or LIARS ? I don t think so...
    I am trying to make you understand that the Tarek i knew and shared the life for 4 years, IS NOT the Tarek that the women here are depicting..
    Anyway, 1 or 2 ladies from the forum know who i am is not it ? I think is Heidi who said in one of her answers in April, that she saw me with Tarek. So, she must know who i am..
    As to my intentions towards Tarek, they are just friendly as we are separated since 1 year now.
    But knowing him well and being a friend, i can t let all these rumours going on without reacting..I hope you can understand my point of view..
    Now, maybe you can prove he is a rat, but that woman claiming she got a child from him, i am sorry but it seems really weird that she came here after 6 years to said that Tarek is the father.
    Even if she doesn 't speak english, she could have wrote in German 6 years ago, like she is doing now....

19. mmclean38
    Chat With Me

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

So what is the difference? Why should other women claiming to know him have to send a pic and prove who they are? Really when you look at from the point of the web site... it is all the same... Yes that is my pic.. I have nothing to hide...But the point being that he came on here and showed his own true colors.....

magic likes this.
  20. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

I did ? :confused: Please pm me a picture of you and Tarek. I promise not to put it in the thread :)

21. Marie Josée
    Chat With Me

Marie Josée Member

22. Marie Josée
    Chat With Me

Marie Josée Member

Don´t judge me. I´ve seen who you supposedly slept with :cool: that is what you wrote page 23 of the discussion Heidi. So, if you have seen Tarek i am quiet sure you saw me too, as i was more than often with him.

23. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

That may very well be, but without you sending me a picture, nobody would be able to confirm that it is you

Big Bang Theory and magic like this.
  24. BrownGirl
    Chat With Me

Strange coincidence that you and Mutter2009 are posting from the same place ... :confused:

25. Tiger
    Chat With Me

Tiger Well-Known Member

My avitar picture is me. I have nothing to hide.Let´s see if you are tough enough to show yours

mmclean38 likes this.