test the name

magic

Junior Rat Expert
I would NOT post a photo of myself here. Why should I ??? Do you post your own picture on the forums ? when you are discussing or accusing people to be RATS or LIARS ? I don t think so...
I am trying to make you understand that the Tarek i knew and shared the life for 4 years, IS NOT the Tarek that the women here are depicting..
Anyway, 1 or 2 ladies from the forum know who i am is not it ? I think is Heidi who said in one of her answers in April, that she saw me with Tarek. So, she must know who i am..
As to my intentions towards Tarek, they are just friendly as we are separated since 1 year now.
But knowing him well and being a friend, i can t let all these rumours going on without reacting..I hope you can understand my point of view..
Now, maybe you can prove he is a rat, but that woman claiming she got a child from him, i am sorry but it seems really weird that she came here after 6 years to said that Tarek is the father.
Even if she doesn 't speak english, she could have wrote in German 6 years ago, like she is doing now....
But u expect the other lady to prove who she is ! Fairs fair ! And ,yes,my pictures here,I couldn't give a shit....if it means exposing a RAT

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Its getting boring don't u think ? If u KNOW he's not a rat then why do u give a crap what we think !!! Why are you wasting precious time defending this EX ,and why aren't u with him,if he's so bloody great ? Because u were I'll ? Doesn't make sense ! Or did he throw u away cos u can't work anymore !!?! You will never convince us he's NOT a rat ,we have seen with our own eyes the character of this scum,disrespectful to women ! Threatening ! All the traits of the generic ,filthy low life love RAT

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Blimey, this was like an episode of Jeremy Kyle! That Tarek, wow, what a lovely character he proved himself to be....proper rat mouth :Evil:

april

i can name one.

Works hotel marhaba in sousse tunisia.
has been working there since 2008-jan time
finished last year then worked sahara beach for a few months.
then went back to marhaba then left now he is back.

Has gotten married and is having a baby. Well i know at least 5 people who are having his baby.

Ill give his Initials.
S.A
Salah Aich

Tinkerbell

what with the new summer season coming up I was wondering if there is a thread on here where we could put the names to the test. This may not be ethical.... I dont know . But what if I were to name a tunisian man- and see if anyone else knows him - or if anyone else has 'encountered' him. Im not suggesting all of the guys are playing games - but perhaps if we were bold enough to name the guy we met and fell for - would we find out a few of us have fallen for the same guy I wonder?
I have just posted my own questions about someone, and mentioned his name as well. With a photo.
Think it’s the only way to rule out if someone else have encountered them as well.
Might not be the most ethical way, but don’t how else to rule it out‍♀

Top Bottom