THank you TLR...

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Hannibal - The Tunisian, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Hannibal - The Tunisian

Hannibal - The Tunisian Active Member

Thank you TLR ...

Thank you TLR
    for making every one think that being Tunisian equal subhuman , rat , scammer , violent , blood peeing , immoral , liar , degenerate , terrorist , women beaters , disloyal , ...
    thank you every one who contributed to this
    I had an honest loving and real relationship with a girl
    she spent some time reading here and it made her go nuts...

and please save all the " we're just targetting real RATs B.S"

sorry for interrupting , now keep doing what your doing :)

2. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

I have lost count of the number of times that I have emphasised we do not believe all Tunisian men are rats. No one has ever said that on this site.
    I am sorry if your relationship has broken down, but do not blame the ladies here for that.

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hi. Now every tunisian man will blame TLR in his unsuccessful relationships, are you serious? It sounds very funny. For everything there is a reason. If your girfriend decided to break with you, it means you gave her a case. YOU. And nobody else. Be a man. Take responsibility. Try it.

4. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

if you are honest then go and fight for her. just simply show her that you dont belong to the rats. It's not that hard to do that, you know?
    And... dont "thank" us but be thankfull to rats. Im sure you will not have a problem to find some of them in your city. If the rats wouldnt exist then this site would not exist too, simple. Are we guilty of your relationship breaking down cause we are saying the truth? No my dear... the rats are guilty of this.

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

I´m sick of the tunisian drama queens - rats or not [​IMG]

6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Me too....me bloody too!! The drama over their gameplay being made more difficult belongs in a pre school! "My relationship broke down, it's TLR's fault. My car broke, it's TLR's fault, my ninety eight year old grandfather died, it's TLR's fault" Grow up, rats, start taking responsibility for your actions instead of blame pushing :rolleyes: My rat beat me until I miscarried, apparently...this was my fault. My rat battered and broke my body, apparently....this was my fault. Well actually, it damn well wasn't. Blame pushers, arghhhhh! Grow up and take responsibility for your actions :Evil:

7. Hannibal - The Tunisian

That's exactly what i'm talking about , thanks for making my point :)

8. Heidi

Aw, don´t mention it :D

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Hannibal, if your relationship broke down solely because your girlfriend read this site, then there were clearly things she read here that disturbed her, there were clearly signs of bezness in your relationship. If your relationship had been good, pure and honest, nothing your girlfriend read here would have bothered her, she would not have terminated the relationship. I notice you focus on just one line in my post, that you conveniently overlook the beatings and the murder of my baby.....strange :rolleyes: We all make decisions in life that are sometimes regrettable, we all make mistakes...it's human nature. What is important is that we learn from our mistakes, we take responsibility for our actions and do not blame push.

AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  10. Hannibal - The Tunisian

Lieber Heidi,

Ich weiß, dass du viel durchgemacht hast, und ich verstehe, dass du Ameisen-Tunisier Männer töten würdest, die du siehst, aber versuch einfach, aufzuhören, so gemein zu sein, die ganze Krawatte, ok? Peace :)

11. Heidi

Google translation :
    Dear Heidi,
    I know you've been through a lot, and I understand that you would kill ants Tunisian men you see, but just try to stop being so mean the whole tie, okay? Peace

Dear Hannibal, I´m not mean. I simply have days, when I am less inclined to put up with your shit ! :)

12. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Well time to get over it. And just move on with your life.

13. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Peace, Heidi, peace! Oh bugger it all, let's just keep being mean and putting the truth out there, that way, we might give other victims peace :thumbsup:

14. Hannibal - The Tunisian

i know you might feel like a badass , and you might be considered as goddess among these ladies , i just fell pity for you , i pity you more than them , you must have got it worse than them ...

anyways , you ladies should get a life , not being on TLR 24/7 , here is a little secret , you're a waste of oxygen and food , and by the way , you're not saving any lives , your rat is living and i bet , enjoying his life , while you're dying and getting older and wrinklier ...

maybe you shout try sexual tourism in Jamaica or congo , tht houl blow off some steam of you :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

15. mmclean38

you are right in some ways. living day to day in a internet world is not a healthy life. it is not a normal life. and I do not see anyone as a goddess that is on a web site day after day... alllll day long... I feel for this person. But I don't see any one as a waist of oxygen or food,. and I am sure you don't either. you are just upset at the time. but speaking to other women like this is not going to change anything for your life... I wish you all the best..

16. Heidi

Listen, you asshole, I´m just a member here, just like any other member. Don´t fuck with me :whistle:

17. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

It will be better if you stop beeing rude you know? Go and fix your relationship instead. You said that your gf reads here and that's why she left you... you don't want her to read your posts now and make sure how right she was doing this?[/QUOTE]

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

@Hannibal - The Tunisian , don't waste your time here. Better spend it for looking for the new loving, real relationships with faithful , modest tunisian girl.;)

AmberHeart, smiley and Mango Chutney like this.
  19. Heidi

Are you talking about me ?
    Only someone who is on a web site all day long would know how often I´m here ;)

20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Awwww, lovely you....such a way with women! I sure can see why your girlfriend has run a mile :thumbsup: I think it says a lot about us as decent, caring, loving women that we stay here offering support. I'm not so sure what your continuous return says about you though :confused: I share my time between my children, my man, my house, my college and TLR, I lead a full life, which I thoroughly enjoy, including travel. What about you Hannibal? Is your life so dull and unfulfilled that you need to keep returning here? I feel sorry for you, you are aging and wrinkling daily, wasting your life on a site that should be of no concern to you, if you are one of the good Tunisian men. This site saves lives: fact! I was suicidal when I joined this site, these members were my strength. I don't wish my rat dead, I live every day to the full knowing that he will never be a good person, never have the decent quality of life I have, will never know love or happiness like I do. I find this knowledge is enough for me. Hannibal, take your anger and frustration out on people that deserve it: bezness boys. If you are not a bezness boy, then we on this site are not a problem for you. If somebody chooses to spend their life 24/7 online, that's personal choice, but before you lecture us on it, look around you...you'll see all the bezness boys tapping away online round the clock.

Meis, AmberHeart, magic and 2 others like this.
  21. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Sorry, but had to laugh, there talks a man who has been fired into orbit by his European girlfriend.

True colours come shining through at the sign of defeat.

It never fails .

Meis, AmberHeart, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  22. mmclean38

LOL..no I just talk in general... could be talking about myself... chica don't take offense... I am working my way out of the internet world... and back into my real world...

23. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Yep, phone to the left coffee to the right!

Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  24. mmclean38

You need to go take a chill pill. because you are wrong to be here saying all this... relationships end because they end.. not just because of some web site.. Women are smart, they have minds of their own... I am sure one web site does not make them say forget this man... sometimes life just works out differently then we want... so pick your self up.. and move on

BrownGirl, magic and Ben like this.
  25. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Bye bye....it's been a pleasure, my love :love::love: