THank you TLR...

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Since mango wants to paint me as a whore but she doesn't know shit about me. 1. I was married for 9 years and I never once cheated yet i got cheated on. 2. I never ran off to Tunisia and left my family, I stuck by my child and this man when he didn't deserve it. Who the fuck are you to judge me? Go fuck yourself mango I am a fucking saint compared to you
I haven't called you a whore, I don't behave that way, I do not know you to call you names, I just said it was a bit odd...and it is odd. My husband and I were separated for a year before I met Houssem, we didn't bother with a divorce because neither of us had anyone else and we were still the best of friends. A few months after meeting Houssem, arrangements were put in place between us so that the kids kept their security here and were not placed in danger in Tunisia...it was all very amicable...and still is :) I then asked for the divorce and I thank God daily that my then ex saw through the scam and refused the divorce to protect me. I have nothing to hide. I have not judged you, nor have I ever referred to you by that nasty name, you have chosen to perceive my comment that way...that's not my fault.

black_angel

I haven't called you a whore, I don't behave that way, I do not know you to call you names, I just said it was a bit odd...and it is odd. My husband and I were separated for a year before I met Houssem, we didn't bother with a divorce because neither of us had anyone else and we were still the best of friends. A few months after meeting Houssem, arrangements were put in place between us so that the kids kept their security here and were not placed in danger in Tunisia...it was all very amicable...and still is :) I then asked for the divorce and I thank God daily that my then ex saw through the scam and refused the divorce to protect me. I have nothing to hide. I have not judged you, nor have I ever referred to you by that nasty name, you have chosen to perceive my comment that way...that's not my fault.
Mango.. sometimes it's better to apology and keep the silence...

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Mango.. sometimes it's better to apology and keep the silence...
BA, I will not apologise when I did nothing wrong, she read words in my message that did not exist. Unfortunately, this is not the first time. I appreciate you trying to help though, BA :) I will not be drawn into a public slanging match with anyone, I've explained myself and that's enough for me, I will just not reply to that stuff anymore, but didn't want to ignore your effort at peacemaking :)

black_angel

Mango... I dont want to come in between socks and foot but you attack joon in my opinion. I might be wrong but I dont remember her saying that she was involved with a rat or rats after being scammed but only talking to Hanibal who seemed to be a normal guy but turned out to be a rat. It's not forbidden to talk I think. You can never know what the rat is going to send you in his message untill you open it. I myself was being attacked by some tunisian men sending me their dic...ks after making a comment on the fb page till I finally deleted that comment to get peace.
You know nothing about joon's personal situation so dont judge her and if your man has sth to say then tell him register on this site so you dont have to later explain his words and judges.
Lets just dont let the rats come in between us.
And btw you could be surprised how many of ex victims still talk to the rats even if they know who they really are.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
BA, I need some sleep, I've been up all night again, I will pm you later to explain if that helps any :) There is much more to this than you know. I will no longer respond to this thread, I will not give rats the satisfaction of seeing any more of this.

black_angel

BA, I need some sleep, I've been up all night again, I will pm you later to explain if that helps any :) There is much more to this than you know. I will no longer respond to this thread, I will not give rats the satisfaction of seeing any more of this.
no problem you can pm me. But I personally think that you both should explain it to each other... we don't really need situation like this. we all been hurt the same way in the end.

mmclean38

A women's personal life is her business, It should be her right to post and talk about it. You really was wrong to throw that out there, That part of her life is really none of your business...

mmclean38

You know what she said wasn't even accurate, I just let her go with it. But I will say this I would never have thrown any one of those women under the bus. When Khaled was asking me for all your names, your stories Facebook accounts I knew many and even when I was mad at mango I told him I knew nothing. And Mcclean you seen the messages between Khaled. Was this not the truth?
Yes that is the truth.....

Heidi

Administrator
Update Hannibal - The Tunisian

i'm not an asshole , i was kind of drunk and i got carried away last night , i didn't mean anything that i have said , ok
i just wanted to apologize because it was wrong what i did , attacking you like that

Aw, that explains it and you are forgiven :D May I ask what you were guzzling helga.gif
I don´t find drunk texts annoying. You´re the person they´re thinking of when their brain can´t even work properly 24.gif

Ups - another update from Hannibal : "and i also take that apology back , you don't deserve it."

drunk again ? :cool:

14963296_1683366328644164_1414919731238030619_n.jpg

Last edited:

smiley

i know you might feel like a badass , and you might be considered as goddess among these ladies , i just fell pity for you , i pity you more than them , you must have got it worse than them ...

anyways , you ladies should get a life , not being on TLR 24/7 , here is a little secret , you're a waste of oxygen and food , and by the way , you're not saving any lives , your rat is living and i bet , enjoying his life , while you're dying and getting older and wrinklier ...

maybe you shout try sexual tourism in Jamaica or congo , tht houl blow off some steam of you :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
I think you should get a life,Mr. Hannibal-Mr. Tunisien.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
I just stumbled upon this... what's this website about? :whistle:

Is it time for that DDOS attack yet ? :snore: Let me know when it is
Do I need to dig out my nightie again?
It does make me laugh that when the youth of today get angry, they threaten us with hacking, even when they don't understand what it means ;)

olderandwiser

Another Tunisian cry baby rat.....for some reason, this guy from 90 Day Fiancé blames the show and the evil producers for making people think....he's a Marriage visa scammer! They ruined his life! Yes, they filmed things he said and did but.....it wasn't the reality HE wanted to show. He can't even get "respecte" when he makes his fast food deliveries for GrubHub...."Oh you are from that show! You're the guy who scammed that lady for a Green Card!" And here's the best part of his rant with no sense of irony at all. None. Because it's only about the rat's tender feelings, not about the women he used and abused: '"

If I’m the one who makes the law, the one who is responsible for making the law, the biggest crime I’m going to make is if you lie in a public television. To make people think something different than the truth. You know. Because if I lie to someone out there, it’s just a lie between me and one person. But lie on a public television, you are lying to millions of people in America. Millions of people. And that can cause problems to others and even cause disaster.

And (again no sense of irony and did I mention that he got paid big bucks to do not one but many shows.....

This is so wrong. This can’t happen. And uh, uh… I wish the government can do something against these people who go out there to destroy other people’s lives just to make money. This is so wrong. And I do believe that there is justice in this country and one day these people, they are going to pay for what they are doing to others. Because I, I, I think that I am not the only one who is going through this.

Last edited:

Heidi

Administrator
If I’m the one who makes the law, the one who is responsible for making the law, the biggest crime I’m going to make is if you lie in a public television. To make people think something different than the truth. You know. Because if I lie to someone out there, it’s just a lie between me and one person. But lie on a public television, you are lying to millions of people in America. Millions of people. And that can cause problems to others and even cause disaster.
Yeah, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr.President :Ninja:

Sorry Liona, il_340x270.1010442281_e84m.jpg ;)

Bostons

I´m not into neck snapping View attachment 29031 even after you wrote in the chat :

i hope you die you fucking evil snake
you're a fucking poisen molded in a person
they're a bunch of stupid hags but you , you're the source of all evil
i think you're a witch , i would have chased and burned you if this was 1400s
i wonder what terrible horribleness he did to you that turned you into this thing
i know your skin is thicker than a dragon's
so , is it true that you bath with the blood of the innocent ?
i hate you Heidi - you're a fucking Stasi by nature - you're scary
you're fucking evil - your genes are a curse to humanity
so , is true you eat 3 day old Tunisian babies for launch ?
i want you out of tlr

Witches do witchy stuff ;)

View attachment 29032
@Hannibal - The Tunisian For FUCKS SAKE! Dramatic much? Good Lord! You are are in need of some therapy my friend.

Top Bottom