THank you TLR...

see clearly

i know you might feel like a badass , and you might be considered as goddess among these ladies , i just fell pity for you , i pity you more than them , you must have got it worse than them ...

anyways , you ladies should get a life , not being on TLR 24/7 , here is a little secret , you're a waste of oxygen and food , and by the way , you're not saving any lives , your rat is living and i bet , enjoying his life , while you're dying and getting older and wrinklier ...

maybe you shout try sexual tourism in Jamaica or congo , tht houl blow off some steam of you :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
We all get old and wrinkly even I guys probably quicker cos of the sun . You are only human too c

Liona

Yep, he has like 700 girls on his linkedin and first tries to act like a real religious Salafi
He sends nude photos to girls and invites them to Tunisia
OOOOhhhhh nooo. And after that this bastard came to our site with blamings in our address. These rats have no brain for sure.:Evil:
But please-please, rats, don't come here. It was too much: for a little period we had Mabrouki, Khaled,Hannibal.

Liona

Hahaha, so now I'm curious!! I have mental visions of you, Stannis :D
As for me, I have just imagined the rat who sent his naked photos and his "welcome" to a lot of women. And after that nightmare women go to visit him.:eek:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah..they always choose the ones with mahoosive zibis! Oh well, I guess if we saw the real zibi before hand...none of us would bother to book a flight :D After all, apparently us old, ugly women only go there for sex with these young studs...and for some reason, they believe we can't get sex a plenty in our own countries :rolleyes::D:D

Liona

Yeah..they always choose the ones with mahoosive zibis! Oh well, I guess if we saw the real zibi before hand...none of us would bother to book a flight :D After all, apparently us old, ugly women only go there for sex with these young studs...and for some reason, they believe we can't get sex a plenty in our own countries :rolleyes::D:D
Aaaaa. I felt the zibi should be mentioned at this epic moment.:D:D

magic

That's ALL they're good for, after all, if you're paying (albeit unknowingly) might as well go for a massive one :Geek:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
That's ALL they're good for, after all, if you're paying (albeit unknowingly) might as well go for a massive one :Geek:
Magic, you seem to be the only one that found a big'un :D:D Good for? Hahaha, noooooooo, it's crap :D

Top Bottom