THank you TLR...

see clearly

OOOOhhhhh nooo. And after that this bastard came to our site with blamings in our address. These rats have no brain for sure.:Evil:
But please-please, rats, don't come here. It was too much: for a little period we had Mabrouki, Khaled,Hannibal.
I always thought linked in was a business boring network site must have been well funny to come across a naked man inviting them to Tunisia. I know it's business site not beznezz site

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Linkedin was a business website too until I read this site....and discovered Houssem had an account...but no business :D:D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Thank you TLR ...

Thank you TLR
for making every one think that being Tunisian equal subhuman , rat , scammer , violent , blood peeing , immoral , liar , degenerate , terrorist , women beaters , disloyal , ...
thank you every one who contributed to this
I had an honest loving and real relationship with a girl
she spent some time reading here and it made her go nuts...

and please save all the " we're just targetting real RATs B.S"

sorry for interrupting , now keep doing what your doing :)
Sorry but not sorry, we have the right to tell how those scammers treated us to warn other victims so they can identify red flags. If a man is honest he wont throw all those rants and violence, he wont ask to be sponsored out of his misery. Sorry if she dumped you must be because you did something wrong.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
i know you might feel like a badass , and you might be considered as goddess among these ladies , i just fell pity for you , i pity you more than them , you must have got it worse than them ...

anyways , you ladies should get a life , not being on TLR 24/7 , here is a little secret , you're a waste of oxygen and food , and by the way , you're not saving any lives , your rat is living and i bet , enjoying his life , while you're dying and getting older and wrinklier ...

maybe you shout try sexual tourism in Jamaica or congo , tht houl blow off some steam of you :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Lol this is why she dumped you!! You are the same passive agressive, not accepti g responsibility and looking for excuses. For sure she was a foreigner....

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This is hilarious to red. With an attitude like this I think your ex girlfriend should thank her lucky star she get rid of you. Yes I guess life go on for all of us. Bouth us lucky ladies who get away and the rats . The only difference is that we live in good situation in our country and the rats still sit in their deluded same shit world they was born into. Tunisia the land of no hope.it was really a good idea about kongo or Jamaica :) Maybe you tunisian should try ur luck there!!! Imagine what great life!!!! Beach boy 24/7 :)
:D :D perfect advice for RATS xx

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Aw, Hannibal the RAT :D

he was love bombing me and other members here in pm
Funny how quick we forget these rodents :D
His obsession with a certain grey cat ;) was obscene....and he wasn't just harassing members here, he was giving me the third degree about said cat in my Messenger that he tracked down.
Damn pervert, I say.....damn pervert!! :D
Fantasizing to that extreme over a CAT!! :eek:

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how quick we forget these rodents :D
His obsession with a certain grey cat ;) was obscene....and he wasn't just harassing members here, he was giving me the third degree about said cat in my Messenger that he tracked down.
Damn pervert, I say.....damn pervert!! :D
Fantasizing to that extreme over a CAT!! :eek:
I think he was into S&M and wanted to be dominated by said Grey cat. I think said Grey cat might have neutered him without anaesthesia.

Megane

Awwww, lovely you....such a way with women! I sure can see why your girlfriend has run a mile :thumbsup: I think it says a lot about us as decent, caring, loving women that we stay here offering support. I'm not so sure what your continuous return says about you though :confused: I share my time between my children, my man, my house, my college and TLR, I lead a full life, which I thoroughly enjoy, including travel. What about you Hannibal? Is your life so dull and unfulfilled that you need to keep returning here? I feel sorry for you, you are aging and wrinkling daily, wasting your life on a site that should be of no concern to you, if you are one of the good Tunisian men. This site saves lives: fact! I was suicidal when I joined this site, these members were my strength. I don't wish my rat dead, I live every day to the full knowing that he will never be a good person, never have the decent quality of life I have, will never know love or happiness like I do. I find this knowledge is enough for me. Hannibal, take your anger and frustration out on people that deserve it: bezness boys. If you are not a bezness boy, then we on this site are not a problem for you. If somebody chooses to spend their life 24/7 online, that's personal choice, but before you lecture us on it, look around you...you'll see all the bezness boys tapping away online round the clock.
I don't know why i'm here today looking through old posts I think maybe it's because I can and nothing about my rat hurts or upsets me anymore. I felt the need to agree with this comment. TLR SAVED ME TOO!!!, I don't know how far down I would have plunged if it wasn't for the support on here and in particular Mango ( I remember once asking her something like how do you get over this). I couldn't tell the outside world what had happened they wouldn't understand and would have thought I was crazy to have stayed with my rat. Also at that time I was embarassed to tell anyone I'd been so weak. However I've lived to tell the tale and I'm stronger than ever, TLR really is a great set of ladies. I now look at women I knew who are in relationships with rats and I can see what the outcome is going to be, the young girl who has been with her man for 5 years and still no date set for the wedding and not a dinar saved. Although he very kindly accepts living in the apartment that she pays for so they have somewhere to live when she's over there. Working 60 hours plus a week in the UK so that she can go every 6 weeks or so and spend around a month there being treated like crap and paying for most things. I can't say anything because she's cocooned in the family and her infatuation but I can see all the signs and I just have to be here if she should need me. She knows all about TLR even reads the posts yet she doesn't see how it relates to her own situation. All we can do is continue wiping those tears and picking each other back up xxxx

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why i'm here today looking through old posts I think maybe it's because I can and nothing about my rat hurts or upsets me anymore. I felt the need to agree with this comment. TLR SAVED ME TOO!!!, I don't know how far down I would have plunged if it wasn't for the support on here and in particular Mango ( I remember once asking her something like how do you get over this). I couldn't tell the outside world what had happened they wouldn't understand and would have thought I was crazy to have stayed with my rat. Also at that time I was embarassed to tell anyone I'd been so weak. However I've lived to tell the tale and I'm stronger than ever, TLR really is a great set of ladies. I now look at women I knew who are in relationships with rats and I can see what the outcome is going to be, the young girl who has been with her man for 5 years and still no date set for the wedding and not a dinar saved. Although he very kindly accepts living in the apartment that she pays for so they have somewhere to live when she's over there. Working 60 hours plus a week in the UK so that she can go every 6 weeks or so and spend around a month there being treated like crap and paying for most things. I can't say anything because she's cocooned in the family and her infatuation but I can see all the signs and I just have to be here if she should need me. She knows all about TLR even reads the posts yet she doesn't see how it relates to her own situation. All we can do is continue wiping those tears and picking each other back up xxxx
Hopefully if she reads here she may see this post and have a lightbulb moment.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear from you :love:
To know how much stronger you are feeling now is so encouraging :)

The young girl with a rat will learn in her own time....if she has tolerated his crap for five years and still can’t see it, even after reading here, then there is nothing we can do for her....not until she sees the light herself and asks for help :)

Femme Fatale

I agree with every word. They saved my life. My first rat was easy to spot after I had read about it here. It was easy to just let him go. It was the second rat that I was well on my way to being his wife. I still can’t believe he turned out to be a rat. But he did. He came off as an amazing man. It wasn’t until I called him out on a post he wrote, then I messaged the ladies and everything came out. If I didn’t message these women, I would be preparing for a wedding. That means by August I would’ve been married to a Tunisian Rat. He wanted to follow me to my country afterwards because I work for the government and it would be been easier for me to stay in the county while he looked for work here. Thinking back on it now, I would probably be somewhere depressed and stressed out about my marriage. He would’ve left me, married a Tunisian virgin or his cousin and brought her to my country. I am truly grateful for this forum. At first I didn’t believe he was a rat, but after comparing stories that he sent to them and me, it was obvious. He didn’t admit that he applied for a visa until the very end. He had applied 3x at that point. The sad part about it, he didn’t care that he lied. He convinced himself that he wasn’t lying to me, just didn’t want to relive that part of his life. He wanted to forget about it. That was his way to justify why he didn’t tell me after I asked more than once. I don’t know what he is up to now, but I’m sure he is talking to another victim. I hope she reads here and I’ll be ready to provide her with all the proof she needs.

Now I am with the most amazing man. He is in the US Army, from my country and he is a good man. I would’ve missed out on him if I stayed with my rat.

Amira

if she has tolerated his crap for five years and still can’t see it, even after reading here, then there is nothing we can do for her....not until she sees the light herself and asks for help :)
We women are different and good is it. Some believe that it is important to tolerate each other and accept that one is different. I 100% agree with you that you should not accept all the shit from a man and I support divorces and breakdowns because in bad conditions you only ruin yourself. It's not good to be a nice girl

Amira

She knows all about TLR even reads the posts yet she doesn't see how it relates to her own situation.
She loves him and it is difficult to realize the facts understand it but they look at us western women as toys we are good enough when it comes to money and other things. Their culture is based on marrying a girl from their country because of their traditions and customs. These boys don't care if they get a child outside of marriage as long as the woman is not from his country. The cruel fact is that they use us:(
The worst thing is that they get support from their own. The best thing is to stay far away from them as long as we do not understand either language or culture, then we are an easy prey:mad:

Top Bottom