The body of a foreign woman living on Djerba was found hanged

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Poor woman. It was obviously done with intent, as the words say: "Another act of thugs destroying the value of the nation". It gets worse and worse with regards to our safety in Tunisia :Cry:
@juicyfruit, here's another reason for you to hold back on that holiday.

Heidi

How tragic, I can't read the Arabic or French. Anything more known about her circumstances. Assume living there alone?
I translated it with Google translation for you in my post. I don´t see anymore news about it. It´s horrible :(

Heidi

Update

A French woman found hanged in Djerba

10 Jul 2017 | 11:21 SOCIETE, Tunisia 1

A French national was discovered hung, Sunday, July 9, 2017, in the garden of her home, in Midoun, Djerba.

The neighbors were alerted by a nauseating smell emanating from the house of the lady, aged fifty years and who has lived in Tunisia for several years.

Police and Emergency Preparedness visited the scene and transported the body to the regional hospital where an autopsy will be conducted to determine the exact circumstances of the death.

A close relative of the deceased favors the suicide trajectory indicating that her friend faced several problems and had already spoken of her desire to end her days. She also consulted psychiatrists.

http://kapitalis.com/tunisie/2017/07/10/une-francaise-retrouvee-pendue-a-djerba/

juicyfruit

Update

A French woman found hanged in Djerba

10 Jul 2017 | 11:21 SOCIETE, Tunisia 1

A French national was discovered hung, Sunday, July 9, 2017, in the garden of her home, in Midoun, Djerba.

The neighbors were alerted by a nauseating smell emanating from the house of the lady, aged fifty years and who has lived in Tunisia for several years.

Police and Emergency Preparedness visited the scene and transported the body to the regional hospital where an autopsy will be conducted to determine the exact circumstances of the death.

A close relative of the deceased favors the suicide trajectory indicating that her friend faced several problems and had already spoken of her desire to end her days. She also consulted psychiatrists.

http://kapitalis.com/tunisie/2017/07/10/une-francaise-retrouvee-pendue-a-djerba/
That is one of saddest day in a person's life. My condolences to the family.:Cry:

Liona

What a tragedy. As they say in France " Cherchez la famme" - "Look for a woman". But in this case they should look for a man obviously.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
From what I can see, 2014 was a rat in the picture.... :Evil:
Makes me so angry, there just had to be a rodent on the scene somewhere. Tunisia needs to deal with this mass epidemic of vile creatures, how many lives need to be lost before bezness and rats are legally punished? That poor woman :(

Heidi

Hi @Ben, we got trouble with the forum login again :( I get logged out a lot....

Reactions: Ben

Heidi

Last edited:

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
That is advisable. Probably the rat asked her for money, a lot of money, she refused and he got mad....:(
Do we know that for sure?

From the Kapatalis .com report it seemed to infer something. I guess eventually more will come out or more probably will remain hidden....

Top Bottom