The Full Story - Marwan Boujnah - Riadh Palms Rat

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by nibbled, Aug 6, 2015.

1. nibbled

nibbled Well-Known Member

Thought it was about time that I told the full story about my rat. The main reasons being to stop any other women falling for his shit & to see how many women he has scammed.

3 weeks ago I received a message from an English woman, saying she was the friend of a woman who had been seeing him since January. I got talking to her, and then to the actual woman he had been involved with. It turned out that she had been there 3 times this year (same amount of times as me), and the last time she visited was a week before me. He even took her to my apartment!

But anyway I said I would tell the full story, because I want women to see that even if the rat treats you well, it doesn't mean they are different!

Meis, Lellaji, gothgirl and 7 others like this.
  2. nibbled

So it started when I visited Tunisia in May last year. He asked me out for coffee, but I said no because I was married at the time. he wouldn't speak to me after I had refused to have coffee with him, which I found amusing...
    I returned to Tunisia In June after the break down of my marriage, and decided that I would live there for as long as money would allow.

I became involved with a different waiter from Riadh Palms, which was just a bit of fun, but during this time my rat had befriended my daughter, and was everywhere that I went. Anyway I told the waiter to do one & the next night my rat came to the club me & my daughter were at. I think if I remember correctly that I told him to call us when he finished work.
    He bought beers for us, but we were just all there as friends.
    So When I got home, I messaged him saying thanks for the beer, & I asked him if he wanted to have coffee.

(Phewww this is gonna take a long time! Haha)

3. nibbled

We arranged to have coffee the next day. So we met up in the afternoon, there was something about him, a quietness that I liked. We talked a lot, about ourselves, our families, & seemed to get along quite well.
    He asked if we could see each other later & I said he could come to my apartment, but "no jiggy jiggy", he laughed.
    My daughter was there with me.
    Anyway he came when he finished work, with a half bottle of vodka which he quickly finished.
    We talked about everything.... Both of us. He told me how he had been in jail when he was younger, for smoking weed. I believed him at the time, but whether he truly had, I now don't know.
    Anyway it didn't particularly phase me, I know people in the UK who have been to jail, and I thought different country, different laws.

I don't remember if it was that night we slept together or the following night, but it happened relatively quickly.
    We got along so well & he stayed every night at my apartment, after a few days he brought his bag.
    We had such good times going out, meeting friends, (yes I did pay the majority, but he always paid too) & quickly we felt in love...

4. nibbled

He said he wanted me to go to a family wedding (the women's night), he took me to this & his mother took me by the hand and I sat with his family. He was outside.
    Of course I thought this was important that he had asked me to this & that his mother had been so nice. (I have posted about it before)

So I was having problems with my landlord, he was trying to get more money from me. My rat sorted this out, they argued & I didn't have to pay the money.
    We moved apartments, I paid for it, which was fine with me. I chose to live In Tunisia, I'm independent, & I didn't expect someone I'd been with a few weeks to foot the bill.

The apartment was lovely, we made it like a home, and were falling more & more in love. He was so caring, he always looked after me, cooked nice meals for me & it seemed perfect....

5. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

6. nibbled

So after a couple of months in Tunisia, I decided to cut my final ties with the UK. I flew back for 3 days. The day before I was due to return I received a message from an English girl saying that he was messaging her.

She had been with him when she was on holiday, just before we got together.
    She was under the impression he wanted her to return for him. When he told her no she said she was pregnant to him.

In the messages he was saying that he loved her, wanted them to be together as a family & that I meant nothing to him.
    As you can imagine, I went ape shit! Told him he could f*** off & that I wanted nothing to do with him. He lied until he was blue in the face that he had not messaged her! " I have white heart" "wallah" the usual stuff.
    She was still forwarding the messages to me & being an absolute bitch. I was being as nice as I could to try & get all the info from her.

So after much thought I decided I would still return to Tunisia (I had cut all ties in the UK & I know I was very near to a breakdown following the break up of my marriage), so I was running away. I decided that I would use him for fun, & because I didn't know many people there.

So when I got back, he finally admitted he had been messaging her, but said it was because of the baby, because she said he would not see it. So he was trying to keep her sweet. Hmm yeah right!

That's when I first came on TLR, just to do some research as I was hearing more & more about love rats.

So to cut the story a bit, she lost the baby, apparently & he did then cut all ties with her. I warned him then not to lie to me again...But I had made my mind up that our relationship was just a bit of fun, even though it did hurt.

7. nibbled

So I was more detached for a bit, but then as we spent more time together again & he was lovely, I thought I could understand his reasoning about the child & trying to make sure he would see it. But the gut feeling was there!

But we had fun, we went out, we spent every minute we could together, we had water fights in the apartment, we danced in the apartment, we had date nights, we loved... And really still now I feel like the love was real.

So time went on, my money was getting low, but don't think I paid for everything, because I didn't. I am not stupid about money, I had been ripped off in my marriage. He always paid for some nights out, or bought the food from the supermarket. He brought me a present every time he came home, usually sweets haha, he knew I had a sweet tooth.
    I explained to him that my money was getting low & would he be able to help me with money more. He said no! That he could not support me & him on his money.
    I was shocked, I made up my mind that once my money was gone then I'd return to the UK, as I was having no joy getting a job.

Fezza, FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  8. nibbled

I checked his pockets, I knew he had around about a 100 dinar a night tips from work. That made me think more that I would treat it as fun.
    A couple of days later he said he had decided that he would support me, that we lived together like husband & wife, & that it meant I could stay longer in Tunisia.

9. nibbled

Not long after we got together he had a FB that he said he couldn't access. I opened it for him & he said he wanted it deactivated, which I did. I saw all the women he had on it, but we all have ex's, so it didn't bother me. I set up a new FB for him.
    So one night he was going to work, I was having problems with my phone & couldn't get wifi, he said he would leave me his & take mine. I think now it was maybe to check out what was on my phone. But I had his!!! I trawled through it, literally everything!
    He didn't have any women on his FB apart from one woman, who was supposedly his cousin. She had been at the wedding, he hadn't seen her for a long time prior to that, due to a family fall out. So that was why she was on his FB.
    I saw the messages they had been sending & got them translated. Basically he was asking her out for coffee & the conversation just seemed not quite as proper as it should have been. For example, him saying have you forgotten me & kiss goodnight.

10. nibbled

I confronted him about it after talking to everyone on here. I accused him of something between them. He was working at the time, He said it was his cousin just. Literally 2 minutes after I accused him, he sent her a message saying, the tourist, the one I am with, thinks there is something with us. She sent back we do not need to go for coffee, you are like my brother.
    More alarm bells & more lengthy discussions on here, as to why he called me tourist. He said it was a normal thing to say. I even checked with some of my Tunisian friends to see if it was disrespectful, & they said no, it was a normal thing they would say.
    From then on I was hunting for anything, FB profiles, dating sites, viber, whatsapp, txt messages, call logs, literally everything... Constantly... I regularly opened his old FB to see if there'd been any activity. But there was nothing.
    We carried on relatively normally, I still loved him, he still loved me. We were getting closer still, even though the gut feeling was still there & I was very suspicious & questioned everything.

beznessbitch, Lellaji, Fezza and 2 others like this.
  11. nibbled

Time went on & the tourist season ended, money was short. He had saved some money for us, about 500 dinar. We had that & the little I had left. It was the start of October & I knew I could stay until the end of the month but no longer. He said now he only got 10 dinar tips a day. I still checked his pockets, but there was only ever the 10 dinar there. But I had a feeling he was still getting more.
    But, He had bought everything for me, food, cigarettes, took us out, totally supported me.
    I had managed to get a good job back in the UK, and had to get family to book my flight because I had so little money.
    By the end of October we had 80 dinar left which he gave me towards my train fare to get home in the UK. He was left with nothing, that I know of & I had literally no money left in the world.
    We talked about the future, about how when I was settled (and divorced) we would marry & he would come to the UK. He never pushed about the visa then, we just knew we would be together eventually.

12. nibbled

It was so hard leaving there after 5 months, my life was there, my home, my cat & of course him. leaving him was terrible, we cried buckets!
    But I got back to the UK, and started to rebuild a life, In a new part of the country, a new job, no home (living in my hotel) and no friends or family around me. It was so hard & he was the only thing that kept me going.
    We messaged constantly all day/night until one of us slept & this has never changed. I never had the days of him not messaging or going awol. He was ALWAYS there.

13. nibbled

When I left Tunisia, his FB was open on my iPad. I managed to keep this open & continued to check everything.
    One day I saw a message before he managed to delete it. It was him talking to a transsexual. Actually a well known drag act around sousse. The message said "how's you, are you still with him?"
    There were also searches on his FB for gay men in sousse.
    Of course I jumped to the conclusion that he was fucking men, & again came on TLR.
    I dumped him... After a few days of him messaging & me missing him terribly, I gave him the chance to explain. He said he sent him the message to see if the guy was working at a hotel & could help him get a job. My rat had been laid off & was looking for work. He explained the searches as he was showing his friends in coffee, that there were gays in sousse.
    I gave him the benefit of doubt again.

This was in January. So one day we were messaging as normal & he asked me if I knew the password for his FB, he couldn't log in. I said no, (I didn't at the time). That I only knew the password for his old FB (the one I deactivated). Within 10 minutes his old FB password was changed. I knew it was him who had done it, but of course he denied it. He was hacked, someone must be using his old FB, blah blah... You know the lines.
    Again, I gave him the benefit of doubt, but the gut feeling was getting stronger. I was so low at this time, I think I needed someone to cling to.

beznessbitch, Lellaji, Fezza and 2 others like this.
  14. nibbled

January was when the woman he was cheating with first went to the hotel, I guess it was the end of January because he was back working then. She has told me which FB she was on... his old FB... Surprise surprise!

So I had been back in the UK for 3 months & he started to say that I needed to go back to see him & I was so desperate to see him. Money was so tight, I had to scrimp so much to get the money together & he asked if I could bring him some timberlands!!!! I could not believe it! I was so annoyed. Of course I said I couldn't afford it & I didn't. I didn't take him anything.
    So in February I booked a hotel for us & went back. He came to the airport to collect me, huge bunch of gorgeous roses in hand & looked so handsome & I remembered just how much I was in love with him. All his friends were there, He had hired a car & drove to the hotel.

15. nibbled

We had a fantastic 10 days, we spent a lot of money (my money), but again he always paid for some things. His friend sometimes paid, but sometimes I paid for the friend.
    One night we were out & we met a waitress from the hotel, who I knew. She was with Mario! Of all people! (See threads about him haha) now I've had run ins with Mario before because of how he treated someone I know..

So anyway my rat said to the girl do not be with him, come with us to another club. (She didn't come) Now this girl is stunning, I was less than impressed & we had a big argument when we got back to the hotel. He threw all his things into his case, but didn't actually leave. I said if he is out with me he can't just invite another girl along. She is not his problem. He said but I care about people, I do not want her to get hurt, I know her. "I have a white heart"
    I put it down to him being young & inexperienced in the ways of how women think.
    So we continued the holiday, grew closer and talked more about marriage.

16. Kellypops

Kellypops Active Member

Hogope u ok now
    What is name of ur rat
    If u don't mind me asking

17. nibbled

I returned home again, carried on with work, got a payrise, big tax rebate & my bank account was starting to recover.
    We talked constantly, skyped, he talked to my father on FB, my kids, who he knew anyway. We started to think more about the time scale for marriage & the visa. Depending on how quickly my divorce came through. Everything was ok between us. But I continued to check everywhere for any signs of rattery. Still nothing..
    I booked to go back in April. He had lost his job, after supposedly having an argument with the chef for using his phone. A couple of weeks prior to this he said he couldn't message me so much from work because of the chef. I guess this is when the other woman was there. But he did still send some messages & always, always messaged me to say he was home.

18. nibbled

Marwan boujnah

19. nibbled

This time I took chocs for his mum, a couple of shirts for him, but just cheap, nothing expensive. Again because I was wary about money. Went to see his family again, his mum made a nice meal for me. Again we went into the hotel, again we had a fab time, loved each other more. Sex life was getting better & better. Obviously he was having practice! The c***! Excuse my language, I am angry now!
    Everything we did just proved to me more how much he loved me. We were sitting in a bar one night & 2 Tunisian guys said "is she Tunisian" , my rat started arguing with them. He said because they asked if I was Tunisian , because they were going to swear. But obviously I didn't know what they said. But I thought oh, he's being protective...

black_angel, FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  20. nibbled

We talked about marriage again, I said to him don't presume, you haven't asked me. But I was kind of expecting him to do it this time. But it got to the last day , in the afternoon & he had written "you want marry me" on paper & pinned it to the wall in the room. I said yes, but I felt a bit put out that he'd left it to the last day. It was as if he'd put it off for as long as possible, & no ring, which I kind of expected. Even though we wore rings anyway.
    So we were engaged.
    I came back home & started to get everything in place for the future. Got a flat, all paperwork in order in preparation for the visa. Started to push more for the divorce etc.
    still we messaged, skyped all the time, posted nice things on FB walls, I loved him so much & he loved me. I was sure...

Lellaji, Fezza, black_angel and 2 others like this.
  21. nibbled

I still checked his FB, saw all the friend requests, some from women, he didn't add any just deleted them. I saw a message from a woman who'd been at the hotel. She was in a relationship with one of his friends at the hotel, apparently he had told the friend that she was a bitch because she'd been with some one else & this is what the message was about. So no problem there, but he did call me straightaway about it. So maybe there was more to it.
    I had the password to his FB by now, and I managed to hack his email account. I saw that he had signed up to Badoo!
    He wasn't actively using it, but I went mad again. He said he just signed up to look & it was before me & him. It wasn't, I set up the email he used!
    I told him this & he said he didn't remember when he did it, but it was just to look & this is normal. I said it wasn't normal, that I didn't look for anyone but him. Again I let it go, I just put it down to him being a man. Stupid I know...

22. nibbled

So I told him I would come over again, in mid June, but I wasn't sure of the date. He said no, no , don't come it is Ramadan. I said I know, but that's fine. He said he would think. So I guess he was checking when his other woman was going to be there. Because she was there literally the week before me.
    I told him to get an apartment. He got it at the start of June, I paid. He moved straight in there & I said I would think about keeping an apartment all the time. He could live there, I would go over when I could, until we got married & the visa sorted. So it turns out that the week before I got there, he took her to my apartment and had sex with her again. She gave him a lot of money, but I'll get to that. I'm jumping ahead...

23. nibbled

When I got there he was sick & very depressed. He was not as loving as before, I put it down to him being sick. I was there for 5 days, we had sex 3 times. So not like before.. I felt when I was there like it would be my last time in Tunisia, I can't explain, just a feeling.
    We spent most of the time in the doctors & hospital, but he seemed to get a little better towards the end of my time there, so we seemed to get back to normal. We worked out we would get married in December, couldn't do it any quicker because of the timescale for the divorce, and waiting the 3 months to be able to marry in Tunisia. Thank god!
    I came back home and we continued to message as normal but he became more depressed, despondent, wouldn't go out, wouldn't eat, slept all the time, had no job, no money. Talked constantly about killing himself. I was really worried, as I suffer from depression myself. I messaged him constantly, sat up for 2 nights talking to him when he said he was going to do it.
    In the end I got angry and said he had to help himself, I didn't know what else to do. I said he had to go out, he said he couldn't, no money. Hhhhhhh
    He knew I would not give him money & I can honestly say he didn't get a penny from me at any time, but this time I sent him just £40 for cigarettes & coffee. Just to try and get him out of the house.
    It didn't really help, he was still depressed...

24. nibbled

So then I got a message on FB. From the friend of the woman he had been seeing. Saying her friend had been there in January, April & June. With him each time. That she had given him money. He had told her his brother was sick amongst a whole string of lies about his family circumstances & even pretended he was in jail.
    I started talking to the woman he had been seeing, she sent me pics, messages & we still talk now. There is no denying what he has done.

When I confronted him, I told him it was over & that I knew about her. He said he did it for money just, he didn't have sex with her , that she was lying because he stopped messaging her when he got the money. Which he did.
    He needed the money for an operation for his father, as far as I know there was nothing wrong with his father. He would have told me.
    I know he had sex with her, where he did & how often. He had sex with her in the hotel disco.. Yeah, where me & him did it too!!
    He still days after I dumped him denied it.
    He lied to me for 7 months..... His friend actually got caught doing the exact same thing & I said to my rat, if you ever did that we would be finished. All the time he was doing it!!!!

25. nibbled

I was convinced he loved me, & I think he did, but just for what he was going to get, I was the bigger picture for him, I was the woman who could supply the visa.

He tried to kill himself, supposedly. I don't know if it's true, but probably not.

I was convinced he was different, we lived together, we spent every minute we could together. We messaged always, he didn't show all of the normal rat traits. But he was still a rat... Thank god I found out before I married him.

Like everyone says on here, they are amazing actors & they will wait to achieve their goal.

LISTEN TO YOUR GUT INSTINCT!!

Don't think your rat is different, he isn't... Wallah

magic, Liona, Lellaji and 5 others like this.