The Full Story - Marwan Boujnah - Riadh Palms Rat

MH007

Staff member
@nibbled I hope you can quash doubts on our intentions - we were all against you going back yet supported your return. We are not all bitter and twisted biased ladies here.......

Xxxxx

magic

Oh @nibbled this is just awful.i , too am glad i got out before we married.it does hurt that they can deceive so easily because we as humans cannot ! Mine was 'working away' and had bad signal ?these times were before the 3 times i went over...i have no proof yet.i know its going to hurt like hell wen i get proof but after him blaming everything on me! I need to know the truth.my heart goes out to you but to make me feel better i think how they will always have a shitty life and we will not.and NO self respect...selling themselves ..no MAN would do that.mine said hes not for sale..after i paid for everything ! Lol.and they will never experience true love...and if they do hopefully they will be rejected and hurt because no one wants a dirty.filthy.lying.cheat prostitute ! I hope u r ok.chin up xxxxx

nibbled

@nibbled I hope you can quash doubts on our intentions - we were all against you going back yet supported your return. We are not all bitter and twisted biased ladies here.......

Xxxxx
I can quash anyone's doubts. The women on here give an informed opinion. You may think you know best & that your rat is not like that, that you have a good one... I thought that! I was wrong!
This site is amazing & I believe it was set up by a Tunisian man. I think that should tell everyone something! Xxxxx

nibbled

Oh @nibbled this is just awful.i , too am glad i got out before we married.it does hurt that they can deceive so easily because we as humans cannot ! Mine was 'working away' and had bad signal ?these times were before the 3 times i went over...i have no proof yet.i know its going to hurt like hell wen i get proof but after him blaming everything on me! I need to know the truth.my heart goes out to you but to make me feel better i think how they will always have a shitty life and we will not.and NO self respect...selling themselves ..no MAN would do that.mine said hes not for sale..after i paid for everything ! Lol.and they will never experience true love...and if they do hopefully they will be rejected and hurt because no one wants a dirty.filthy.lying.cheat prostitute ! I hope u r ok.chin up xxxxx
Thanks Magic. We will always be better than them. And they will never know the amazing life we have. Xxxx

nibbled

@admin, this persons full telephone number has been published here. It should be deleted.
Oh fuck off! Why should it be deleted? Have you not read the thread?? This is not false accusations, I have total proof!!! You think showing a phone number makes any difference, his face & what he did is all over the Internet for fucks sake!

the nutty professor

Bad Teacher
Oh fuck off! Why should it be deleted? Have you not read the thread?? This is not false accusations, I have total proof!!! You think showing a phone number makes any difference, his face & what he did is all over the Internet for fucks sake!
Don't get upset, nibbled.
maybe better to crop out the number, just for your own safety as it could cause problems for you.
xx

nibbled

Don't get upset, nibbled.
maybe better to crop out the number, just for your own safety as it could cause problems for you.
xx
Thanks for the concern Nutty, but I will be fine, he can't cause me anymore problems. I am quite happy to leave it as long as admin doesn't object.

She wants to think before posting f**king stupid comments...

nibbled

I forgot to say that when I first found out & told him it was finished, he sent me a picture he had taken of me. I was in my bra, and straightening my hair. So certainly nothing x rated. But his intention was clear.. He was threatening to post it wherever.
He asked me once to send him some pics, I didn't for this reason. Even if I had given him some & he posted them it wouldn't bother me, but I know it would really bother some people.
So I guess this is another of their tactics to try & keep hold of you..

crystal

The Punchy Scot
I forgot to say that when I first found out & told him it was finished, he sent me a picture he had taken of me. I was in my bra, and straightening my hair. So certainly nothing x rated. But his intention was clear.. He was threatening to post it wherever.
He asked me once to send him some pics, I didn't for this reason. Even if I had given him some & he posted them it wouldn't bother me, but I know it would really bother some people.
So I guess this is another of their tactics to try & keep hold of you..
This seems to be the new form of rattery??? SICK GITS!!!

FoolInLove

I got a threat too. would post pictures he had taken without my knowledge.. pfffff
i guess some will try to get nudes, just in case they can use it as a threat..

nibbled

Its good advertising for him ,,,,,Proberley welcome the fact that his number is posted ,with a photo ,,better than tagged and all the other rat sites his on i bet ,,,,
Hahaha . I'm just waiting for him to see the thread, I'll know when because his friend will message me.

Top Bottom