The Full Story - Marwan Boujnah - Riadh Palms Rat

nibbled

Hahahaha, he lied again & said it wasn't his FB! Unbelievable!! He thought it was friend in cite!! Then he said if he had women on there what was the problem? Ermmm, I thought it wasn't his!

So now he has blocked me from the FB that wasn't his! Hahaha
Even when they have been caught out with their lies, they still lie through their teeth. Sociopaths!

keepsmiling

Time went on & the tourist season ended, money was short. He had saved some money for us, about 500 dinar. We had that & the little I had left. It was the start of October & I knew I could stay until the end of the month but no longer. He said now he only got 10 dinar tips a day. I still checked his pockets, but there was only ever the 10 dinar there. But I had a feeling he was still getting more.
But, He had bought everything for me, food, cigarettes, took us out, totally supported me.
I had managed to get a good job back in the UK, and had to get family to book my flight because I had so little money.
By the end of October we had 80 dinar left which he gave me towards my train fare to get home in the UK. He was left with nothing, that I know of & I had literally no money left in the world.
We talked about the future, about how when I was settled (and divorced) we would marry & he would come to the UK. He never pushed about the visa then, we just knew we would be together eventually.
a tourist wow sorry but that damned rude if he had a wife from another Muslim country and called her a tourist he'd likely get a slap,he took you as his wife that's how he should introduce you or umm what ever your first born child would be ..alarm bells

Fezza

Yes that's true. I was with mine for a year. I knew the longer I waited, the more likelihood I'd find something out, and I did!
It's a testament to how good they are at faking it that it took you so long to find out, and no one can say that you were not diligent in your efforts to try and find something.

He only got caught because he was romancing two women at once that talked to each other eventually. How many do the same and the women only find out about each other when it's too late?

Had he only romanced you, you would have been none the wiser. You would have sacrificed everything for him, and he would have thrown you out like a moldy dishrag after he was done.

It is so horrific, it sends chills down my spine.

nibbled

He did contact me again... I've had all the undying love shit.
He even eventually admitted that he had sex with her. (Which I already knew of course, because me and the woman are now friends)

BLOCK, BLOCK, BLOCK!

Now there's other women starting to contact me. Some are reluctant to tell me what they know. But really ladies, if what you know can stop him hurting or scamming anyone else, please find the strength to share your story. Pm me if that is easier.
I have really struggled this last week, he hurt me really bad.
Please help me to stop him doing it to anyone else!

the nutty professor

Bad Teacher
He did contact me again... I've had all the undying love shit.
He even eventually admitted that he had sex with her. (Which I already knew of course, because me and the woman are now friends)

BLOCK, BLOCK, BLOCK!

Now there's other women starting to contact me. Some are reluctant to tell me what they know. But really ladies, if what you know can stop him hurting or scamming anyone else, please find the strength to share your story. Pm me if that is easier.
I have really struggled this last week, he hurt me really bad.
Please help me to stop him doing it to anyone else!
Biggest hugs to you, nibbled
Xxxx

nibbled

Says it all! RAT
Would you ever tell anyone you loved and missed them, if they have posted you on the world wide web!
Someone wants badly to be removed from tlr.
Hope you are okay sweet?
Maybe you should consider blocking the scumbag.

xx

I had him blocked, but this is a different FB. However he is now blocked again. Shows the mentality, no conscience whatsoever! Truly unbelievable!
Xxx

magic

@nibbled out of the love rat bible! Mine said 'u need a doctor' wen i put him here.no u r the fkn sociopath! And thats y u here.looooove u baby.miiiiiissssss u baby.intellects they are not !

Lellaji

I confronted him about it after talking to everyone on here. I accused him of something between them. He was working at the time, He said it was his cousin just. Literally 2 minutes after I accused him, he sent her a message saying, the tourist, the one I am with, thinks there is something with us. She sent back we do not need to go for coffee, you are like my brother.
More alarm bells & more lengthy discussions on here, as to why he called me tourist. He said it was a normal thing to say. I even checked with some of my Tunisian friends to see if it was disrespectful, & they said no, it was a normal thing they would say.
From then on I was hunting for anything, FB profiles, dating sites, viber, whatsapp, txt messages, call logs, literally everything... Constantly... I regularly opened his old FB to see if there'd been any activity. But there was nothing.
We carried on relatively normally, I still loved him, he still loved me. We were getting closer still, even though the gut feeling was still there & I was very suspicious & questioned everything.
@nibbled i KNOW that feeling of uncertainty and distrust, i know that feeling of needing to find out anything b/c you FEEL in your gut something...omg i hate this feeling and all this online activity with the men...i feel you , i been there , waist deep in his lies and i swear THEY HAVE ALOT OF "JUST COUSINS" dont they....:rolleyes:
:whistle:

Lellaji

It was so hard leaving there after 5 months, my life was there, my home, my cat & of course him. leaving him was terrible, we cried buckets!
But I got back to the UK, and started to rebuild a life, In a new part of the country, a new job, no home (living in my hotel) and no friends or family around me. It was so hard & he was the only thing that kept me going.
We messaged constantly all day/night until one of us slept & this has never changed. I never had the days of him not messaging or going awol. He was ALWAYS there.
@nibbled sounds like so far everything in your favor.....i can imagine how hard to leave and readjust after so much time and on so little money, you were blessed to just slip right back into your normal life in UK

Lellaji

We had a fantastic 10 days, we spent a lot of money (my money), but again he always paid for some things. His friend sometimes paid, but sometimes I paid for the friend.
One night we were out & we met a waitress from the hotel, who I knew. She was with Mario! Of all people! (See threads about him haha) now I've had run ins with Mario before because of how he treated someone I know..

So anyway my rat said to the girl do not be with him, come with us to another club. (She didn't come) Now this girl is stunning, I was less than impressed & we had a big argument when we got back to the hotel. He threw all his things into his case, but didn't actually leave. I said if he is out with me he can't just invite another girl along. She is not his problem. He said but I care about people, I do not want her to get hurt, I know her. "I have a white heart"
I put it down to him being young & inexperienced in the ways of how women think.
So we continued the holiday, grew closer and talked more about marriage.
@nibbled lol yeah those rats can socialize when and with whomever they want to , nevermind if it offends us but GOD FORBID our eyes even wander in another man's direction...makes me sick !:mad:

Top Bottom