The Gang of Seloune Nador Morocco

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Liliana, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Hello all we are now comfortable and with the permission of the ladies who where scared to post pictures, these are the predators who you must be careful off. This monster is the ringleader has three Instagram accounts, asks for money, clothes and you guess it, nude pictures from women victims. Charming, there is more evidence to come, Please do not approach this man.

Attached Files:

2. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Thankyou It is the time.

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

4. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

This person above has many ways to lure his victims with Spanish(mainly follows them as he likes them, he is known to be racially bias).Common words used Mi armor- my love, Mi Luna- My moon, Mi Rosa-My Rose,Hermosa or Bonita- beautiful!!! All learnt via YouTube as he does not speak fluent Spanish. Other Ladies from all over the world does not bother him but Asian or Women of Darker skin he does not like. His crew are rather savy with Whatts App there tool of choice, Instagram, Messenger, Twitter, Facebook etc They seem to be on a 24 hour holiday and their Instagram pages seem exciting with well dressed men with the latest phones, clothes and accessories (paid by their victims).They are good with their fake love and loyalty, while having sexual encounters with their crazed Fan Club of women who protect and notifying them of any dangers.Cheez I wish we all could go on holidays and buy clothes, but in reality their victims work hard. Also if you notice the boy in the middle he is no older than 13 or 14 years of age, well groomed for his future (it is sad).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  5. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

6. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Their violin songs that their poor and that they hate Morocco is really sickening, their is plenty of work, good food, good people who work hard( not them obviously they have plenty of time to kill). The wages are low and it is a hard life. Well sorry no, this is false.Cheez what a hard life, they also have this thing of wanting to be Barbers or the Next big rapper Puff Daddy. Some of them made pathetic rap homemade videos and their gangster like wannabe hand positions abit stupid. They all live in a fantasy world of dreams.

Attached Files:

7. Heidi

@Liliana, if you want the rats to be found here, you`ll have to write out their names in your posts, so people can see them on Google ;)

8. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Ok yes sorry Mohamed Benhaddou or Yassine Benhaddou

9. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

The other one is known as Youssef, he won't give his last name apparently.

Attached Files:

10. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

We can call him Syphilis Yousef :D

11. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

:thumbsup:

12. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Only 41 following....Is he a newcomer to the rat world on InstaGram....but hark....3 InstaGram accounts! :Evil:Vile creatures....they start so young at living a life of crime/Bezness! They all make me sick! :(

AmberHeart, smiley, Liliana and 2 others like this.
  13. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Ok ladies some of the language used in this conversation between Youssef and the young girls boyfriend from only 2days ago, shows the disregard they have for women. Please do not approach them. Luckily the girl refused his advances and can you guess he begged for nudes. Pathetic and nasty. The identity of the girl is covered and the conversation short, her boyfriend just blocked him, Yousef approached him aggressively not the other way.

Attached Files:

AmberHeart, Jisela, Epiphany and 2 others like this.
  14. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Very little disregard for anyone or anything pls Do not approach them.

AmberHeart, Jisela and Mystery like this.
  15. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

The words used in Arabic are horrible, nasty .

AmberHeart, Jisela and Mystery like this.
  16. Heidi

Is that translation right :confused:

Zamal = gay
    Nik mak = Motherfucker

AmberHeart, Jisela, Mario666 and 2 others like this.
  17. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Yes nice huh asshole no respect at all. Now you can see what the woman is up against total gutter trash.

18. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

We have reported them all to Scam Watch In the main places they hit England Spain America Canada pretty much anywhere, Syhillis Youssef can laugh all he likes, but the victims will have theirs. Next will try the embassies and hopefully get things rolling. Enough of this bullshit, they are only a small portion of parasites and diseases that need to be eradicated. We need our governments to educate our children for the future.And the saddest thing they also target their own of their faith, the only difference they have Western passports!!! To them women are nothing but a pile of shit.

19. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

These little rascals really do their country a disservice

20. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

Yes it is everywhere even the Chinese scam, more money than anything!!!! But these bastards think their funny and that their untouchable. We will see who has the last laugh. Their fan club or groupies are next, we have two in view. There the ones that tip them off, if anything or anyone get in their way.

21. Epiphany

Well at least you guys are on it! You got this! :thumbsup:

22. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

It is so widespread, but doing a little something is better than doing nothing!!!! If we can save some people heartache it is worth everything.
    Innocent men are also scammed of everything, it hurts everyone.

23. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

I myself was scammed I was embarrassed and ashamed but no more, I myself trusted someone and got kicked aside. I want everyone to know their is no shame in wanting to be loved, the only thing their is always someone waiting to take advantage of your good nature.

Meis, Mystery, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  24. Liliana

Liliana Active Member

I was scammed by a Libiyan man, I was in a vulnerable state unhappy and not sure with myself. I thought it was ok we had an online encounter I thought he loved me, until he threatened me with the nude video. I was crushed, I felt violated, even like I was raped. I survived but I lived in fear, now I know I was not the only one.That is why please do not send anything, even if they beg love to the point of them dying. It is all fake shit to get you and your money.

25. Epiphany

[
    Sorry that happened to you. They are very good at finding the vulnerable.
    The heart does not exist with these people. They think only of themselves and what they can gain.
    It's a very hard lesson for all of us to learn about staying away from North African men.