The Habibi Group

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Wow.....I am so angry at my new discovery! I just found this out from another survivor somewhere else....and she said it was ok to share it here.

THE RATS HAVE A FREAKIN HABIBI GROUP!!!!! :Evil:

This group is not for hints and tips on the best victims to target or visa and benefits loopholes, like what I found in my rats account....this group is solely for bragging about gifts and money transfers received by rats! How cheap, tacky and sick in the head can these rodents get??

Bragging posts are shared in the form of screenshots and photographs......this is how desperate each rat is to be envied and admired :Evil:
The names and faces of the victims are left VISIBLE....it’s no wonder so many other rats are able to track us down after we’ve left our rat.....our names and faces were literally handed out for free in the freakin habibi group :mad:

This is the post the lady said I could share:

“Dear ladies !
Recently I learned two things : 1) there is a Habibi group where they share screenshots of money transfers from foreign women, photos of gifts, stories about love story, schemes of fraud and extortion unfortunately, I do not know the name of this group.
2) some ladies have become enterprising , agree to a fictitious marriage with a Tunisian only for HIS payment, 5000 euros minimum, and the marriage is ready, and a visa to Europe . So let the Tunisians fork out for such a marriage,not us, ladies.”

I can’t share more as personal details are given, but basically, one woman left her rat, found a new rat that was in the habibi group....and saw all the gifts and money transfers she’d given the first rat in there! Can you imagine the shock of seeing that?!! :eek:
Her personal freakin details were all left exposed on there! :eek:

So for anybody reading here that is still with a rat, even if you think yours is ‘Different’ or a ‘Changed man’.....be warned, send him no money, buy him no gifts with bragging value.....because they’re gonna be displayed to create envy in the habibi group.....specifically set up for bragging....and your identity is handed out to all the rats in the group :thumbsup:

You should not be giving any money EVER to a Tunisian man, he should never ask you for money or gifts....it flies in the face of his culture, but if you choose to ignore this fact....please know that you have just been made fair game to all rats....and any banking details, addresses etc are visible in that group.

I guess my rat had no call to be in this group, as he didn’t receive money or expensive gifts, so had nothing to brag about....so that’s why I never found it....he was in the groups with bezness tips, visa tips etc.....and I found them....all covered in pics of airplanes, cash or flags, like his current FB. Sad gits :rolleyes:

I always think I’m beyond shock with these rats, that there’s nothing that would surprise me anymore about creatures that sell sex for visas and cash...but wow! Just WOW!! :eek:

THE HABIBI GROUP!!! If you don’t wanna be a victim of this group, targeted by every rat out there.....do NOT send money or give expensive gifts :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl

Wow.....I am so angry at my new discovery! I just found this out from another survivor somewhere else....and she said it was ok to share it here.

This group is not for hints and tips on the best victims to target or visa and benefits loopholes, like what I found in my rats account....this group is solely for bragging about gifts and money transfers received by rats! How cheap, tacky and sick in the head can these rodents get??

Bragging posts are shared in the form of screenshots and photographs......this is how desperate each rat is to be envied and admired :Evil:
The names and faces of the victims are left VISIBLE....it’s no wonder so many other rats are able to track us down after we’ve left our rat.....our names and faces were literally handed out for free in the freakin habibi group :mad:

“Dear ladies !
Recently I learned two things : 1) there is a Habibi group where they share screenshots of money transfers from foreign women, photos of gifts, stories about love story, schemes of fraud and extortion unfortunately, I do not know the name of this group.
2) some ladies have become enterprising , agree to a fictitious marriage with a Tunisian only for HIS payment, 5000 euros minimum, and the marriage is ready, and a visa to Europe . So let the Tunisians fork out for such a marriage,not us, ladies.”

I can’t share more as personal details are given, but basically, one woman left her rat, found a new rat that was in the habibi group....and saw all the gifts and money transfers she’d given the first rat in there! Can you imagine the shock of seeing that?!! :eek:

So for anybody reading here that is still with a rat, even if you think yours is ‘Different’ or a ‘Changed man’.....be warned, send him no money, buy him no gifts with bragging value.....because they’re gonna be displayed to create envy in the habibi group.....specifically set up for bragging....and your identity is handed out to all the rats in the group :thumbsup:

You should not be giving any money EVER to a Tunisian man, he should never ask you for money or gifts....it flies in the face of his culture, but if you choose to ignore this fact....please know that you have just been made fair game to all rats....and any banking details, addresses etc are visible in that group.

I guess my rat had no call to be in this group, as he didn’t receive money or expensive gifts, so had nothing to brag about....so that’s why I never found it....he was in the groups with bezness tips, visa tips etc.....and I found them....all covered in pics of airplanes, cash or flags, like his current FB. Sad gits :rolleyes:

I always think I’m beyond shock with these rats, that there’s nothing that would surprise me anymore about creatures that sell sex for visas and cash...but wow! Just WOW!! :eek:

THE HABIBI GROUP!!! If you don’t wanna be a victim of this group, targeted by every rat out there.....do NOT send money or give expensive gifts :thumbsup:
:eek::eek:

Femme Fatale

But @Mango Chutney my rat is different. He pays for some things and I pay for some things:rolleyes:. How many times we heard this. In western culture it is normal to have a dual income, half on things kind of lifestyle. NOT WITH A RAT!!! Not with a good Tunisian man. They are taught that they are the head and the women are to take care of the children and home.

This is sickening and sad. :mad::Evil:

Ladies, YOUR RAT IS NOT DIFFERENT!!! Dont find yourself on this website trying to see the good in a rat.

Judithlyn

“Dear ladies !

I’m pissed! I looked for this group but fucktard must have blocked me! Am I on it? Freaking imbeciles! This truly sux!!!

Brasilgirl

My fear is that ratting is not the extent that this information can be used.

If you are or have been with a rat and sent him anything that would compromise your security CHANGE ALL your bank accounts he could possibly know about! Change your phone number. Change your passwords, even on Netflix and social accounts too. THIS IS NOT A GAME. Sometime down the road you could be robbed completely by one of these rats or their friends.

If you think your rat couldn’t or wouldn’t do that, can you vouch for everyone in the group? Even if your is ‘different’ , their friends are not.

Do you have any idea how hard it will be to live once you’ve been compromised and can’t even use your credit card? Sure you might be able to recover, but the cost is a killer and you could end up completely broke and unable to survive. Especially if you are older.

This is very serious. Do not take a chance!!
If you’ve ever sent money form your account, let the rat look at your phone, or anything.
It’s just not worth it to take the chance!

I’ve seen documentaries on identity theft and electronic robbery. It is devastating to the victims. Most never recover their losses.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I’m pissed! I looked for this group but fucktard must have blocked me! Am I on it? Freaking imbeciles! This truly sux!!!
Who knows who the hell is exposed on it :Evil: It’s probably a closed group, so we can’t see anything. That poor woman must have been in complete shock when she saw her own face and details on there!
My fear is that ratting is not the extent that this information can be used.

If you are or have been with a rat and sent him anything that would compromise your security CHANGE ALL your bank accounts he could possibly know about! Change your phone number. Change your passwords, even on Netflix and social accounts too. THIS IS NOT A GAME. Sometime down the road you could be robbed completely by one of these rats or their friends.

If you think your rat couldn’t or wouldn’t do that, can you vouch for everyone in the group? Even if your is ‘different’ , their friends are not.

Do you have any idea how hard it will be to live once you’ve been compromised and can’t even use your credit card? Sure you might be able to recover, but the cost is a killer and you could end up completely broke and unable to survive. Especially if you are older.

This is very serious. Do not take a chance!!
If you’ve ever sent money form your account, let the rat look at your phone, or anything.
It’s just not worth it to take the chance!

I’ve seen documentaries on identity theft and electronic robbery. It is devastating to the victims. Most never recover their losses.
This is what really worries me too....everything is left completely exposed, so anybody that has given stuff to their rat is now extremely vulnerable, both now and in the future :Cry:

Brasilgirl

Who knows who the hell is exposed on it :Evil: It’s probably a closed group, so we can’t see anything. That poor woman must have been in complete shock when she saw her own face and details on there!

This is what really worries me too....everything is left completely exposed, so anybody that has given stuff to their rat is now extremely vulnerable, both now and in the future :Cry:
The only way to deal with this is to change your information. Change your bank accounts, passwords, phone number, Facebook name. Profile pic. Make it hard for them to confirm it’s you. And don’t send anything to the rat! If you absolutely have to, do it using cash at the western union office. They can’t trace that back to your bank.
Who knows? They could sell your information too. There are people in central Africa that have loads of experience with electronic theft, and if it’s handed on a platter, they will pay for it.

Brasilgirl

This makes me feel sick. I never sent anything to my rat. But I know others have and I feel sick for them.
They need to act fast. Start making changes. Make sure their savings are separate and secured. Electronic theft can locate connected accounts, do transfers, and take your money. They can do anything online you can. They can cash in investments, etransfer, withdraw, and send via western union if your bank deals with them.
Please please please. Do not ignore this. Who knows how many people can see what these rats post?

Mystery

This makes me feel sick. I never sent anything to my rat. But I know others have and I feel sick for them.
They need to act fast. Start making changes. Make sure their savings are separate and secured. Electronic theft can locate connected accounts, do transfers, and take your money. They can do anything online you can. They can cash in investments, etransfer, withdraw, and send via western union if your bank deals with them.
Please please please. Do not ignore this. Who knows how many people can see what these rats post?
Well I for one can expose all my rats info bank details military ECT if I find out I'm in there.
The bastard won't know what hit him.
Wish we know this group because that woman must know it to tell.. pigs

Brasilgirl

Well I for one can expose all my rats info bank details military ECT if I find out I'm in there.
The bastard won't know what hit him.
They can hurt us more than we can hurt them. They can’t send us money so most of us won’t have those details on them.
Still protect yourself Mystery.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the proper name would have been handy.
It’s possible the rat walked in while the lady was looking, so she had to quickly log out....my rat often walked in while I was looking...I had to put my safety first and log out.
It’s also possible the name was written in Arabic or dialect that she couldn’t pronounce.
I figure at least we now know the group exists, and so are able to warn others to protect their personal details.....even without a name, just knowing it’s out there is beneficial :)
They can hurt us more than we can hurt them. They can’t send us money so most of us won’t have those details on them.
Yeah, most victims won’t have those details on their rat. The bank account my rat was having set up wasn’t even real, the money didn’t exist...but I still didn’t know any personal details like account numbers.
They sure can hurt us this way a darn sight more than we can hurt them :Cry:
I’m seriously so angry about this. Us Western folk need to stop being so trusting...we need to understand and accept that not everybody has our morals :(

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the proper name would have been handy.
It’s possible the rat walked in while the lady was looking, so she had to quickly log out....my rat often walked in while I was looking...I had to put my safety first and log out.
It’s also possible the name was written in Arabic or dialect that she couldn’t pronounce.
I figure at least we now know the group exists, and so are able to warn others to protect their personal details.....even without a name, just knowing it’s out there is beneficial :)

Yeah, most victims won’t have those details on their rat. The bank account my rat was having set up wasn’t even real, the money didn’t exist...but I still didn’t know any personal details like account numbers.
They sure can hurt us this way a darn sight more than we can hurt them :Cry:
I’m seriously so angry about this. Us Western folk need to stop being so trusting...we need to understand and accept that not everybody has our morals :(
There are dozens of habibi groups. One has 600 members!

Oh to be a fly on the wall. Can we get a link to it from your source?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
There are dozens of habibi groups. One has 600 members!

Oh to be a fly on the wall. Can we get a link to it from your source?
I’ve honestly never heard of a group set up specifically to brag about personal gains from scamming...I’m lost for words really.

I will ask her if she is able to get a link in a minute, but I suspect she can’t, as they can’t remember the name and it was found via the account of a rat.
It’s like if my rat was in groups that I didn’t have time to write down, couldn’t risk a screenshot being seen....and he’d then changed his passwords....I’d have no way of finding the group again without access to his account.

Brasilgirl

I’ve honestly never heard of a group set up specifically to brag about personal gains from scamming...I’m lost for words really.

I will ask her if she is able to get a link in a minute, but I suspect she can’t, as they can’t remember the name and it was found via the account of a rat.
It’s like if my rat was in groups that I didn’t have time to write down, couldn’t risk a screenshot being seen....and he’d then changed his passwords....I’d have no way of finding the group again without access to his account.
But we are now aware. If victims change their accounts the details on the sites/groups are mute. It’s the only real defense. We don’t need to see it to prepare ourselves.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I will ask her if she is able to get a link in a minute
No, they haven’t got a link....they are trying to track it down too.
The girl I’m speaking to is on a Russian bezness group.....so we’re all desperate for a link from the woman that stumbled across it.

At least we know it’s out there, and to trust no Tunisian bloke with our personal details like bank numbers, house addresses etc .....as he could be a rat, be he boyfriend, fiancé, husband, live in lover or whatever....he could be a rat....so keep this stuff hidden.

I’m worried about my stuff now, as my rat hacked the family bank accounts and Amazon account through my Kindle....all the numbers were changed with the bank and with Amazon as we fixed the mess, but there are other personal details attached to these accounts. Does your bloody nut in, don’t it :Evil:

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
It’s great this info is out. We keep telling folk there are no limits to the scam, nothing they will not say or do. This illustrates it perfectly.

Keep your purse closed and your phone locked. Make the settings on your social media water right. Never ever give them anything.

Brasilgirl

It’s great this info is out. We keep telling folk there are no limits to the scam, nothing they will not say or do. This illustrates it perfectly.

Keep your purse closed and your phone locked. Make the settings on your social media water right. Never ever give them anything.
And change your PIN numbers and online bank passwords on a regular basis. There are thieves everywhere.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

I know Facebook is slow as a snail when they get some reports but this info is delicate should be deleted. There must be a way to report it in mass. It is a fraudulent activity group. Even women agreeing in marriage for some money are complicit. Or to report to embassies.:Evil:

Brasilgirl

They just provide the information. They only showcase the rats bragging. The personal information is just included to show authenticity, I would guess. Or they are too lazy to remove it. But once posted, that personal information is fair game to anyone in the group.

Mystery

Believe me before i fled from my rat i was told to collect every personal details.
He kept everything in the cupboard so I took SS of every thing. His miltary payment bank accounts ECT when I finally got out of there I printed everything off.
If he even try any thing he will get nothing.
My bank cards was changed my bank account details when I returned. My name is changed so he won't even know that.
He can post pics of me he can post gifts I paid for but that's it. Let him do his best the bastard won't know what hit him.
I would recommend that each of you keep a close eye on your finances. If you see 1 thing suspicious contact your bank and any other details he got on you. :eek:

Top Bottom