The Legendary Tunisian Sulk

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Laura2014, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Woop de doooooooo!!! Get in there, England! You should have been thoroughly slaughtered...but the ref was a penis :thumbsup:
    Wow, Bambinna.....that's a bit harsh :eek:
    Yes, I do wish I'd known sooner, but at the same time, I'm glad I didn't know about bezness, as I can say I was genuinely scammed in all innocence.
    My purpose now is not to let rat know how he hurt me, my purpose is to warn others about the rat that nearly killed me, my purpose is to educate others, in the hope that just a few may be saved from a certain destruction by a greedy, lowlife, prostitute rat.
    My rat means nothing to me, absolutely nothing, I care nothing for what he thinks, knows or is doing.....but victims do mean something to me.
    For the record, I am not a victim, I am a survivor.....A SURVIVOR ON A MISSION!!!

2. Mango Chutney

Nope, we sent real men......not pansy mummies boys that play dirty :love:

Arkady, Vampirecat, Judithlyn and 6 others like this.
  3. StannisTheMannis

StannisTheMannis Active Member

oi nice , do you have loicense for dot comment, m8?!

4. Mango Chutney

Whaaaaaaaat????? Are you drunk? M8, haha....my youngest sons write like that :D

Brasilgirl likes this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Do yourself a favor and don't tell him face to face or you might be in for a nasty surprise :whistle:

Good luck :)

AmberHeart, Judithlyn, magic and 2 others like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Look, I admire your belief that you have the upper hand....and I hope you do, it breaks my heart to see good, strong women broken by these pieces of human shit....but Laura's words are correct, so many victims have stayed with a rat and thought they had control, but they didn't, they were left broken....it is soul destroying.

Just visiting him, sleeping with him, spending time communicating with him online, seems like such a waste of your life, but it is your life, you must do as you feel best, we can only advise and support you here....the ultimate decision is yours alone.

You are right, I was a victim. The crucial word in that sentence is WAS. I am not a victim now....I will NEVER be a victim again.

Don't waste too much of your good life on this creature...he doesn't deserve your time.

Heidi is right, be careful what you say to his face. These rats get very unpredictable and often, quite volatile when confronted...as I learned the hard way, as did my children.

AmberHeart, Mystery, Beverley and 4 others like this.
  7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

A lot of people think if they have money and a return ticket they are safe. We know that having a return ticket or passport or money is useless to you when you are locked in a room miles from anywhere.

8. Mango Chutney

Yup.....that was me!! Return ticket, money hidden....locked in a room, battered. My money and ticket were useless to me in that situation...I couldn't even walk!

9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

For a nightmare . Good to hear that you is fine now and without trouble .

Judithlyn, magic, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

:love:

Judithlyn and Amira like this.
  11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

To meet someone best to meet him in a public place not far from the airport, train. If you have a Tunisian boyfriend it is possible to stay in a hotel with separate hotel rooms without to stay in a flat

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

I first met my bastard in the flesh on a public beach....in broad daylight. I was in a girlie holiday, staying in a hotel in Hammamet....he knew all the right words...typical ratty bible shit, as I learned afterwards.

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  13. magic

magic Well-Known Member

So this is your second rat ? And you’re naive enough to think you’re in control,have the upper hand? The fact that you’re even talking to him proves he’s filling a void in your life,and when he removes himself from your life (entirely) you will be left devastated,humiliated,angry,bla bla you know the rest! Just don’t do it ,you’re clearly trying to kid yourself,but u don’t fool us,you are going there hoping he will turn out NOT to be a rat . Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Vampirecat, Judithlyn, Tiger and 5 others like this.
  14. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Of Course they have trouble being ‘ straight ‘ ;)

Judithlyn and Laura2014 like this.
  15. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Do not know what to say, but it's dangerous to live with a man you almost do not know. I would not have put my vacation to a place without tourists because of the fear of losing all you have and it's easy to be exploited if you do not understand the language what do you do if the other party gets a rage attack and takes you away important things like passports, visa cards etc and you have no one to ask for help it must be a nightmare. In the hotels there is always a travel agent hotel personnel that you can contact but not in an apartment. I'm skeptical of the Tunisian culture too because they have a different female view as western women and when you travel alone you will be looked at. In the tourist areas, other tourists have to be with and the hotel can help you if you need it . To trust to early it can put Your self in danger

16. Laura2014

I was not sure if it was the same rat @bambinna visited before or a new one? @bambinna mentioned ahe had already met face to face so is it the same guy you stayed with last time or someone else you met on that holiday? Just curious...,

Judithlyn likes this.
  17. Laura2014

Ok, thanks.

Amira likes this.
  18. magic

magic Well-Known Member

But you said it’s just calls and messages at the moment,but earlier on you said you’d visited him :rolleyes:

Judithlyn likes this.
  19. magic

magic Well-Known Member

This

20. magic

magic Well-Known Member

And this

21. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Which is it ?

22. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I have just seen some Moroccan player was whinning after Portugal beated them on Worldcup. So this Moroccan has been crying when all the stadium could see him. It's definitely arabic feature! What an actors! They are playing all the time! From one side they are saying they are so sensitive and demonstraite this with their crocodile tears- waiting for compassion, from another side they are extreemly cruel in relation to other.

Mouais, juicyfruit and Amira like this.
  23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They are difficult for themselves to understand their thinking. Are any of them really 100% honest

AmberHeart and juicyfruit like this.
  24. Laura2014

Same happened when the Tunisian Goal keeper went off injured. Cried into his jersey and half an hour later was apparently fine.

juicyfruit and Liona like this.
  25. nadou88

nadou88 Well-Known Member

i'm tunisian and all you say is true , they are always complaining about everything ,nothing is ever good enough for them ! i'm 21 years old and i've had a relationship once it was so bad i hate every second of it , i'll share the story with you ( because i hate tunisian people as much as you do although i'am one of them :Cry: ) .I met this ugly monster on facebook he told me he was modern ,open minded ,likes independent women and most importantly he's not muslim ,we talked for 2 months and then decided to have a real date ( he lived in monastir and i in tunis ) he told me he lost his job and have no money so i went there to see him ,i offered to pay for the coffee and the lunch ( he said no at the beginning but i insisted ) ,after that date he said he liked me and that i didn't look fake ,ugly and blue like other girls ( they call olive skinned girls blue and ugly ) i didn't like his attitude and told him about that but he kept saying his opinion is based on facts ( he thinks girls here are ugly black whores who put on too much makeup ) the majority of men here share his opinion as well which is disgusting because they have the same olive colored skin as the girls they talk about .anyway after a month or so i noticed that i was always doing the effort to call him because he never called or he would but will say i don't have money please call me back ,i ignored this and met him again that time he didn't offer to pay ( i payed all the times we had about 25 dates ) , i really hate the mentality which says that men should pay because i believe i'am equal to men and i can pay as well but when i did that he took advantage of me and told all his friends that i'm a cheap,naive and stupid whore ( because i trusted him to talk about everything even sex ) ,it was a hard learned lesson ! i hate the women as well because they are so desperate ,hypocrite not to mention their greediness ( i have a cousin who will get married to someone just because he's rich and he buys gifts for her and her sisters :mad: ) , i will never find love here nor sympathy , i have few friends ,most of the people don't like me lool they think i'm crazy and rude and not to forget the very famous " dirty infidel " :D:D