The Legendary Tunisian Sulk

Liona

Hello and welcome!:)
xxx post: 264633 said:
i hate tunisian people as much as you do although i'am one of them
We just hate the rats and not genuine, hypocrite people..To hate all Tunisian it's too much..;)
they call olive skinned girls blue
It's something new . :eek:
most importantly he's not muslim
Is it possible? :confused:
Sorry you have met that moron on your way. You are so young and smart, I am sure in future you could detect such bastards quickly and easy.;)
And if you have your real picture in your profile here, please change it.. Rats are around you..It could be not safe for you. Choose some another picture better.

Last edited:

juicyfruit

i'm tunisian and all you say is true , they are always complaining about everything ,nothing is ever good enough for them ! i'm 21 years old and i've had a relationship once it was so bad i hate every second of it , i'll share the story with you ( because i hate tunisian people as much as you do although i'am one of them :Cry: ) .I met this ugly monster on facebook he told me he was modern ,open minded ,likes independent women and most importantly he's not muslim ,we talked for 2 months and then decided to have a real date ( he lived in monastir and i in tunis ) he told me he lost his job and have no money so i went there to see him ,i offered to pay for the coffee and the lunch ( he said no at the beginning but i insisted ) ,after that date he said he liked me and that i didn't look fake ,ugly and blue like other girls ( they call olive skinned girls blue and ugly ) i didn't like his attitude and told him about that but he kept saying his opinion is based on facts ( he thinks girls here are ugly black whores who put on too much makeup ) the majority of men here share his opinion as well which is disgusting because they have the same olive colored skin as the girls they talk about .anyway after a month or so i noticed that i was always doing the effort to call him because he never called or he would but will say i don't have money please call me back ,i ignored this and met him again that time he didn't offer to pay ( i payed all the times we had about 25 dates ) , i really hate the mentality which says that men should pay because i believe i'am equal to men and i can pay as well but when i did that he took advantage of me and told all his friends that i'm a cheap,naive and stupid whore ( because i trusted him to talk about everything even sex ) ,it was a hard learned lesson ! i hate the women as well because they are so desperate ,hypocrite not to mention their greediness ( i have a cousin who will get married to someone just because he's rich and he buys gifts for her and her sisters :mad: ) , i will never find love here nor sympathy , i have few friends ,most of the people don't like me lool they think i'm crazy and rude and not to forget the very famous " dirty infidel " :D:D
:DI admire your honesty and it so on point. But not all Tunisians are like that just those love rats/scammers!:mad:

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
We just hate the rats and not genuine, hypocrite people..To hate all Tunisian it's too much..;)
Yeah :Evil: on the whole, we like blue people. Some of us are married to one and even have half blue children :love:

Liona

it's my real picture , i'm not afraid of them i'm up for the challenge

I see you are brave and stubborn:) girl, but I still think you'd better change you picture. I am sure our members support me.:rolleyes:

juicyfruit

I see you are brave and stubborn:) girl, but I still think you'd better change you picture. I am sure our members support me.:rolleyes:
@Liona Support from me given!;):thumbsup:

nadou88

if you say so thanks for the advice :love: , i didn't know the rats exist here :Not Worthy:

nadou88

There are a lot of them reading here!! And some post here even. So, you'd better change the name as well, if it's your real one (our mod Brown Girl could help you with name changing.)
yep it's my real name

Amira

These love rats are everywhere especially in north africa and since you've had a relationship, I would have been careful if you were meeting a new man.

Amira

It's a difficult culture and since there is so much poverty in Tunisia and no social benefits it's hard to trust people. Think that most people want their bit and they have a chance to come to Europe as they take that chance. Everyone is not Bad There are certainly many good people there too but there are many bad stories about Tunisian men and many women have really broken up

nadou88

Welcome Nada, it must be difficult reading here, especially about people in your country. What is the general opinion in Tunisia of men who meet women for the purpose of gaining from them?
decent people will think that they are so selfish and evil ,usually the rats won t be respected here ( i saw some pictures in the gallery and they are ugly as fuck i won t consider dating them ) , some people think it s ok to deceive western women and get as much money as they can but of course they won t be saying that their wives pay for them .i saw many guys with old european women and it s so bad but you can t say anything because the rat won t mind beating you in front of everyone :(

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
She even recitate that thing, like an oath with him to become Muslim. They talk about religion, she saw him praying, was teaching her all sorts of things about islam. And now...here comes her issue: he said he wants to protect her in order to be real muslim, and to be togeder in right way under their religious law. He told her the next time they meet they should restrain from having sex.
Becoming a Muslim is a simple and easy process. All that a person has to do is to say a sentence called the Testimony of Faith (Shahada), which is pronounced as:

I testify “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.

These Arabic words mean, “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.” Once a person says the Testimony of Faith (Shahada) with conviction and understanding its meaning, then he/she has become a Muslim.

So she is a muslima now. To be together in the right way in Islam, they have to be married to have sex

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Yes. That I understood. But having all this time spent into putting her on the right path, sounds kinda legit. Dk.
Have a look at TWAGS on FB...there are many converted for a rat....mostly, they stop eating pig, fling on a hijab, post crap they don't understand on social media, like : "Save Gaza", "Allah is great" etc...and think this makes them Muslim.
They are referred to as plastic muslim's, though there are a handful that convert from the heart...the majority do not.

It's not real...a conversion must always be from the heart, from a deep belief....not from a man.
My rat threw loads of religious gobbledygook at me....but he was still a scamming rat. It's a sure thing that if this lady was a friend of mine....I would certainly not be happy.

If your friend had not met this man, would she still have converted to Islam? If not...she's doing it for all the wrong reasons, and he is a complete and utter bastard for brainwashing her this way.

On a more positive note....it's great news to see you finally shut yours out the back door :)

Liona

Have a look at TWAGS on FB...there are many converted for a rat....mostly, they stop eating pig, fling on a hijab,
I have seen many converted wives. The vast majority are the ones without thier own backbone . Some believe being muslim makes them "the special ones". Their hijab "costume party" does not last for a long. Just a bunch of hypocrites.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I have seen many converted wives. The vast majority are the ones without thier own backbone . Some believe being muslim makes them "the special ones". Their hijab "costume party" does not last for a long. Just a bunch of hypocrites.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
she went and read it and it was her idea of converting. He instructed her on basics
This is a members only thread, so I can only post a link, not quote specific posts, but perhaps you could let her read it through your account...so she can decide if this violent, barbaric ideology is really where she will find her true self and inner peace.
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/some-possible-explanation-for-rattery-in-tunisia.4677/

If she really needs a religion to understand herself, to find herself and to discover inner peace, personally....I think the spiritual and peaceful Buddhist quotes and meditation are a better pathway...but each to their own.
I am not religious, but if I ever decided to go down that path, Islam would be at the bottom of my list.

Pancake

I can't talk for others, but the rat I had in my life used his religion to the maximum to convince me that he was legit. The thing was that he held the same devoted moralistic muslim talk to three women at the same time, for years. The rat and his family looked genuinely religious, good people, it turned out that they lie about everything and everyone when it suits them. Ten years ago I would not imagine that I would ever say this, but I've been lied to about every essential thing in life for so long, by so many "real, devoted muslims" that I have only one message left - never, ever trust a Tunisian, and be particularly aware if he starts to talk about conversion.

Amira

After what I have heard, they are not allowed to push anyone to convert to Islam if they do not want this themselves. If she does this because he and she do not want this herself, I think that's strange. Have also heard that Islam says that you must not endure as long as you have faith in your heart and follow the rules of Islam. The five pillars

Top Bottom