The Legendary Tunisian Sulk

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Laura2014, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!:)
    We just hate the rats and not genuine, hypocrite people..To hate all Tunisian it's too much..;)
    It's something new . :eek:
    Is it possible? :confused:
    Sorry you have met that moron on your way. You are so young and smart, I am sure in future you could detect such bastards quickly and easy.;)
    And if you have your real picture in your profile here, please change it.. Rats are around you..It could be not safe for you. Choose some another picture better.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:DI admire your honesty and it so on point. But not all Tunisians are like that just those love rats/scammers!:mad:

AmberHeart and nadou88 like this.
  3. nadou88

nadou88 Well-Known Member

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah :Evil: on the whole, we like blue people. Some of us are married to one and even have half blue children :love:

juicyfruit likes this.
  5. nadou88

i
    it's really funny when they say that because they have the same blue skin lool

juicyfruit likes this.
  6. juicyfruit

:D:D I like blue too!:cool:

Heidi and nadou88 like this.
  7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

it's my real picture , i'm not afraid of them i'm up for the challenge

I see you are brave and stubborn:) girl, but I still think you'd better change you picture. I am sure our members support me.:rolleyes:

Laura2014, juicyfruit and nadou88 like this.
  8. juicyfruit

@Liona Support from me given!;):thumbsup:

Liona likes this.
  9. nadou88

if you say so thanks for the advice :love: , i didn't know the rats exist here :Not Worthy:

10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

There are a lot of them reading here!! And some post here even. So, you'd better change the name as well, if it's your real one (our mod Brown Girl could help you with name changing.)

11. nadou88

yep it's my real name

12. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

You could change it with help of @BrownGirl . Just send her private message.

13. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

These love rats are everywhere especially in north africa and since you've had a relationship, I would have been careful if you were meeting a new man.

Lovelylondon likes this.
  14. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome Nada, it must be difficult reading here, especially about people in your country. What is the general opinion in Tunisia of men who meet women for the purpose of gaining from them?

juicyfruit, Lovelylondon and Amira like this.
  15. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It's a difficult culture and since there is so much poverty in Tunisia and no social benefits it's hard to trust people. Think that most people want their bit and they have a chance to come to Europe as they take that chance. Everyone is not Bad There are certainly many good people there too but there are many bad stories about Tunisian men and many women have really broken up

juicyfruit and Lovelylondon like this.
  16. nadou88

decent people will think that they are so selfish and evil ,usually the rats won t be respected here ( i saw some pictures in the gallery and they are ugly as fuck i won t consider dating them ) , some people think it s ok to deceive western women and get as much money as they can but of course they won t be saying that their wives pay for them .i saw many guys with old european women and it s so bad but you can t say anything because the rat won t mind beating you in front of everyone :(

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Becoming a Muslim is a simple and easy process. All that a person has to do is to say a sentence called the Testimony of Faith (Shahada), which is pronounced as:

I testify “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.

These Arabic words mean, “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.” Once a person says the Testimony of Faith (Shahada) with conviction and understanding its meaning, then he/she has become a Muslim.

So she is a muslima now. To be together in the right way in Islam, they have to be married to have sex

18. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Have a look at TWAGS on FB...there are many converted for a rat....mostly, they stop eating pig, fling on a hijab, post crap they don't understand on social media, like : "Save Gaza", "Allah is great" etc...and think this makes them Muslim.
    They are referred to as plastic muslim's, though there are a handful that convert from the heart...the majority do not.

It's not real...a conversion must always be from the heart, from a deep belief....not from a man.
    My rat threw loads of religious gobbledygook at me....but he was still a scamming rat. It's a sure thing that if this lady was a friend of mine....I would certainly not be happy.

If your friend had not met this man, would she still have converted to Islam? If not...she's doing it for all the wrong reasons, and he is a complete and utter bastard for brainwashing her this way.

On a more positive note....it's great news to see you finally shut yours out the back door :)

Amira, bambinna, Laura2014 and 2 others like this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Some rats like to use Islam to convince their victim that they are legit. Do you know his name? Have you investigated him?

20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I have seen many converted wives. The vast majority are the ones without thier own backbone . Some believe being muslim makes them "the special ones". Their hijab "costume party" does not last for a long. Just a bunch of hypocrites.

AmberHeart, magic, Snuggle and 4 others like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

bambinna likes this.
  22. Mango Chutney

This is a members only thread, so I can only post a link, not quote specific posts, but perhaps you could let her read it through your account...so she can decide if this violent, barbaric ideology is really where she will find her true self and inner peace.
    https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/some-possible-explanation-for-rattery-in-tunisia.4677/

If she really needs a religion to understand herself, to find herself and to discover inner peace, personally....I think the spiritual and peaceful Buddhist quotes and meditation are a better pathway...but each to their own.
    I am not religious, but if I ever decided to go down that path, Islam would be at the bottom of my list.

AmberHeart likes this.
  23. Pancake

Pancake Member

I can't talk for others, but the rat I had in my life used his religion to the maximum to convince me that he was legit. The thing was that he held the same devoted moralistic muslim talk to three women at the same time, for years. The rat and his family looked genuinely religious, good people, it turned out that they lie about everything and everyone when it suits them. Ten years ago I would not imagine that I would ever say this, but I've been lied to about every essential thing in life for so long, by so many "real, devoted muslims" that I have only one message left - never, ever trust a Tunisian, and be particularly aware if he starts to talk about conversion.

AmberHeart, magic, Vampirecat and 4 others like this.
  24. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

After what I have heard, they are not allowed to push anyone to convert to Islam if they do not want this themselves. If she does this because he and she do not want this herself, I think that's strange. Have also heard that Islam says that you must not endure as long as you have faith in your heart and follow the rules of Islam. The five pillars

25. Mango Chutney

But did she have the idea before her contact with a Muslim man started?