The Legendary Tunisian Sulk

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Laura2014, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Pancake

Pancake Member

BTW - the delusion has already started in this detail:
    No sex before marriage goes for every devoted muslim. Man and woman. Not only the woman. He, "muslim", had sex. He is not a good muslim. Period. He only starts talking the "not having sex to protect HER" bullshit after she said she considered becoming a muslim. He should not have had sex with her to start with if he's serious with his religion.

Perhaps you could also tell your friend that in Tunisia, women are considered inferior to men. Not only in the Tunisian beliefs, but also in Tunisian law. That conviction goes very deep in Tunisia - you as a woman are inferior, you have less rights than any man, simply because you are a woman. The extend of what that means, in daily life and in important matters of life, is almost impossible to grasp for any woman who grew up in a non-religious country.

Derbygirl, AmberHeart, Amira and 3 others like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes....it was a shock for me...and I didn't convert! I was still treated like rat would treat a Muslim wife though, having to walk looking at the ground to avoid eye contact, being kept inside the house, not allowed outside without a family member (preferably himself) accompanying me, controlled, manipulated, ties forcibly being cut with friends and family, being told what to wear, how to think etc....it's a crazy life for a woman!

Derbygirl, Heidi, AmberHeart and 4 others like this.
  3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Great @Pancake quoted this text, because I have noticed now one very important thing : this man does not respect the girl, he does not respect her as a human, for who she is, he is ready to respect her only on some conditions. In this story these conditions are being muslim girl. Could this be the genuine feelings? No chance. That what made an alarm for me.

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  4. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

In one way, she has been brain washed since you, like her girlfriend, try to warn her, it may be something you see others as she does not see. The best thing would have been if she listened to the warnings. He will probably say you are not good friends for her? That way, she will be more isolated, I'm afraid of.

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Yup, that's the sad truth. Anybody that tries to warn a victim is eventually cut out by the rats....they slowly create problems and poison your mind about the person that tries to open your eyes, you find yourself believing the rats lies because of the extent of brainwashing he does. To safeguard their potential visa, they think nothing of tearing apart families and friendships with lies and manipulation :Cry:

Derbygirl, Heidi, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Do not understand western women as converts to Islam and cover themselves. Yes, if they really fit in, 100% would like this, it's their choice but it's strange that they are doing it fast when they have got a Muslim boyfriend. He changes her right away. seems that it is strange that she does not say what she means. These men must have extremely much power over the women? Is not it strange that women can be ruled in this way?

Masha, Mystery, Derbygirl and 3 others like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

No, not so strange. You need to bear in mind that these women are heavily manipulated and brainwashed by the rat....some of them will do whatever it takes to keep him and gain his approval...including converting to an ideology that will ultimately completely oppress her, and take away pretty much every Western freedom she knew. It's sad, really sad, as even when she leaves the rat and the ideology, she will never be who she was before.

Mystery, Derbygirl, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  8. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Yes. That I understood. But having all this time spent into putting her on the right path, sounds kinda legit. Dk.

No no no, i know many rats who have converted their partner, the reason i have no clue about, i actually think they do it to see how far they can go with the partner. What the partner is actually willing to do for him and to make their relationship more convincing

9. Vampirecat

Vampirecat Well-Known Member

I'm glad ur a decent normal human being Godbless u . I hate those little hijab bitches over there thinking theyte better than us my tahan nasshole husband had nothing until he came here all of a sudden loads of tunisian women adding him thinking I will marry him hes got money x

Lisette76, Arkady, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  10. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Yes it feels horrible, after a long time of repeating patterns it does make you question if indeed you are doing wrong to the other person to the point of making him react this way. As long as days pass and more information I read, I can realize this is just manipulation and a tactic to keep on hold their victim. And gives chance to give attention to other victims on reserve. I can clearly see how cruel he treated me. Funny the conquering time was about three months after that all doomed and it endured a year and two months....way lot more suffering than joy.

Mystery, juicyfruit, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  11. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

mine used to treat me like a queen at first, then he turned violent, rude... cruel but intermitent with excuses to make sure I would stay. I wish I had stepped out sooner. Gave many excuses for him: maybe his culture... maybe his religion... maybe he feels too much stress. This would be unacceptable from my part to excuse a man from my country, at first sign just run. I still don’t understand why his charm was that strong. Or why I invented him as a perfect man. No match at all.

Masha, Mystery, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  12. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

mine was exactly the same. Mental abuse. I never realized it but since I found this website a lot of things are clear to me and it is not my fault he is a rat for sure. Want to thank everybody who writes here to make it all clear to me even the rats who write here.

13. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Classic narcissist

14. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Ditto. If I wanted a baby, I would have had one.